Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Rick - that's some of what I was trying to get her to talk to me about - what he sees/wants from it all and maybe for her to see that she shouldn't expect something that may not be in the cards. And I think that's what was interesting about what I felt from her and what she said - that she's going to do just what we'd said and let whatever happen that is going to happen. I don't think that she is quite ready to leap into the pool yet though, but I can say that she/we are having fun testing the waters.

As I said, I knew she'd be horny last night and sure enough - as I said, she was certainly ready too. There was still this tenderness to her pussy but I knew she wanted to be with me. I again had every thought in my head all at once but she started to tease me as we lay there together. She made sure I remembered that she'd been a bit sore the night. I groaned back at how she'd felt on Friday and she added "mmmm, with his stuff still in me". I swear I felt my cock throb as she said that. I told her she still felt tender and she giggled and said again how she wasn't used to how big he is. We went back and forth for a bit, each one upping the other. She told me how she liked him to fuck her and I told her that I liked her pussy to be well-fucked. The ante continued upwards until she looked up at me and said "you'd better enjoy me while you still can". I knew it was the height of the moment as just before that she told me how "used" she felt after being with Robert and hearing her say that I should enjoy her while I still can did ring in my head.

I am sure she felt my response even though I didn't say anything other than maybe a moan. She seemed to be in the moment with me and she said something back to me like "it'll just be him in me" and then she seemed to get this hissy sexy voice as she started to lose it herself and she started saying how she wanted to "give my pussy to him one day" and how she wants to be his lover. She looked up at me and said "cum on baby .... let me feel you". And it was just something in the way she moved her legs back for me that just seemed to go through me. I rested on my elbows and I can't explain the motion but it felt like I was a piston plunging in and out of her. She moaned and I could tell the position was doing all the right things for her as she began to get wetter and wetter. I hooked one leg around my arm and pulled her open in one direction like that and with our angles just perfect mated - I started to fuck her deeper and deeper - she might have been saying something but all I could really hear was moans and groans and didn't even realize some were from me!

I'd like to say it was something she said or did at that moment that set me off but it wasn't. I was close enough to her that with each thrust into her I'd feel her hard nipples rub against my chest and I could feel the soft cushion of her pubes as I bottomed out in her. It was thinking of his bigger cock doing the same to her that did push me over when I thought of how she had felt on Friday - that was it - it felt like a gusher let loose in her that even she squealed a moment later as she clutched at my back and rode out the end of our orgasms together.

There is probably more to share and I'm sure the next few days will offer opportunities to further pen my thoughts as well as hear what everyone has to say - yes, call me crazy - but my god, there is just no way to deny what turns me on.

Steve: Well, she has finally said it - that it will be only his cock in her, the only question is how soon. Have you discussed her seeing Robbie more often - just one time a week won't be enough. Let me suggest that this upcoming Mother's Day be made special - give her some sexy lingerie and tell her explicitly its for her & Robbie. Tell her before then (before her next date) to see if Robbie wants her trimmed or shaved, and you do that for her Mother's Day. Finally IF she is still willing to have you in her by next Sunday, use a condom - tell her that until she says not in there any more that you want her only to have his come in her...it will be a special day.

Steve I'm finding it strange that Sue is only seeing Robbie once a week at this point. Maybe its just Me. But I'm starting to wonder.

Will2112001 said:
Steve I'm finding it strange that Sue is only seeing Robbie once a week at this point. Maybe its just Me. But I'm starting to wonder.

Will,
What are you thinking?

Apologies, I had mentioned that this had come up between them and never went back to it.

The answer is something that Sue's been mentioning for quite a while and now has the opportunity to set it in motion.

It turns out that they have a gym at her place of work - it's a moderate/token fee for her to "join" at which time she can use the facilities at any time. She's already been saying how "a lot of people stay late to exercise" and I'd not really picked up on her scheming until she said "duh - that's why I've been mentioning it" - not for her to exercise, but as a cover-story. She wanted to know that I'd be okay with it before saying it for sure to Robert.

What she's also said is that Robert has begun mentioning it too - and she's wanted to feel that lead from him before moving ahead in addition to me. It does surprise me at how much she seems to have been thinking about since declaring her desire for him. It was quite exciting to hear of her plan and to know that she's given it thought. She said that she can continue to leave a little early at times too. I asked whether Robert had this same flexibility and she answered that he can work from home whenever he wants to - so that answered that question.

She insists that if he doesn't want more - and it's just amazing to hear her say stuff like this given where we came from - but she says that she is still enjoying the sexual experience she's having with him immensely and that while she'll be disappointed if the emotional side doesn't happen from him, at the same time she giggled and said that "its surely going to be a fun summer!".

Bear - all of what you said is great and good fantasy-fodder, but for right now, I want to let her call the shots and to let her make the decisions. I do understand that she's basically said that I AM going to get my wishes. When I think about it, it gives me the chills up my back and throughout my whole being. I think I'm prepared for it - I know that I want it - and yet, I know when it does finally happen, that I'm going to have incredibly mixed feelings and that I don't really know how to prepare for. I can take the highs - the incredible arousal and desire - but I'm not sure how the lows are going to go. Will has posted ad-infinitum about this and I know it's part of what I want so I am aware.

I do not know when their frequency will increase, I know that it's something she wants to talk more with him about this week - which - they are trying to schedule for Thursday. Her exercise-excuse will surely help ease this kind of juggling.

It seems strange to write all of this knowing I won't have sex with her again till Friday night and that, perhaps, I'll know better of her intentions date-wise. I know it's not something she wants to rush into - based on this past weekend, she's not yet ready to stop having sex with me. But it is exciting as all heck anticipating what's coming.

Cuck-Rick said:
Will,
What are you thinking?

Well One Thought. Sue is not Robbie's "One And Only". One Night A Week????

If you focus all of your sexual energy into Sue, my guess is that you won't have many lows at all. She will be sharing her sexuality with you still but in a different form. The good news is that while her pussy will be off limits especially due to the stretching it is getting, she will be taking care of you as well. The bad news is that jerking off between the times that she wants to help you may allow you to sink into a low. I know you aren't a fan, but you might want to consider denying yourself orgasm until aside decides you are in need. This will keep you high!

Introduction and Concerns

First let me say that I am new to posting on this Forum and that this is my first post. I first discovered the amazing story of SoonToBe last fall and have spent many hours of my spare time “catching up” by reading old posts and have currently read several of them in their entirety including the time Sue spent with Don as well as Frank and have perused some of her time with Brad as well.
To very briefly introduce myself I am a 49yr. old male from small-city western Canada and although I am not currently active in a Fetish Cuckolding relationship I was raised in a family of origin where these activities were commonplace and have been intimately ******* to the workings of the minds of the Cuckold, Bull, Hotwife and submissive wife of the Bull since the age of 9yrs, my father being a “Bull”. Although (and forgive my writing style as this is my first post and I am still a bit unsure of what is acceptable) through the 70’s and 80’s the terms “Cuckold”, “Bull” etc. did not exist and my Mother’s own term for my father’s ongoing behavior was simply that he was a “fucking lying and cheating Bastard”.
I joined the old site last fall and then obviously transferred here specifically as I wanted to continue to follow, enjoy and post to this thread and now feel that I have done enough background reading to offer a “somewhat informed” opinion and feedback.
I must say that going through many of the old posts it continuously struck me as simply incredible that Steve has been able to give myself and others this unique opportunity to intimately experience life through the mind and, I believe mostly real, experiences of a true submissive Cuckold over such a lengthy and extended period of time and for this I offer my Thanks.
Of current concern to me however, is this current thread (and situation of course) of Sue And Robert. Now at my age I certainly do not believe that everything I would read on an internet site entitled Slutwives .Com would be 100% true however compared to earlier posts and threads, and indeed to the buildup and unfolding of Sue’s previous extra-marital relationships i.e. with Don and even Frank there is just something different with this situation with Robert that I am finding difficult to understand given that it is running in “real time”. I am hoping that the fault and confusion lies within my own head and my comprehension with recent posts because as I stated above this story is certainly “one in a million” and one of the places I eagerly look forward to logging into every day.
One of my concerns however was just brought forward by Will when he expressed his surprise that Sue and Robert after “dating” for a full month now have only been intimate on 3 occasions. So far we know the following about Robert: 38, recently divorced, no children or anything else to tie him down or keep him at home, good looking, good job, assume an amount of disposable income, hugh cock and so would assume him to be a fairly big guy physically, certainly average physical size anyway, a real ladies man in that he knows how to compliment women and knows how to express appreciation to women i.e. he held Sue and kissed the back of her neck etc. Also terribly sexually frustrated and has many sexual/kinky? desires that he was unable to fulfil through his marriage and so he now has a great need to experiment.
Now, it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure--How Can This Guy Survive Being Intimate with a woman ONE TIME A WEEK. Even less than that if you consider that Sue did not see him the week before last weekend. Are we to believe that Robert sits at home and waits until Sue is able to work him into her schedule one time a week. If this is not the case and, as Will mentioned, Robert is not exclusive to Sue then two important issues immediately come up. 1. Sue has taken him Bareback from their first meeting obviously thinking that he is safe. If he is going bare with Sue then if he is seeing others is he also going bare with them. Does Sue know this? Is this a problem? It is as I see it. 2. It is Sue’s desire to have an “all in” full blown, emotional affair with Robert and have these feelings reciprocated. How does she expect to accomplish this if she is just one of many names in his “little black book”????
Another concern. Steve has expressed constant interest in being denied Sue’s body in one form or other almost since his very first postings. Certainly since being with Don in 2010 this has been a central focus of his in his writings. Currently he openly admits that his main objective is some form of strict longer term denial of Sue’s body to the point where he wishes (correct me if I misinterpreted) Robert to “replace him” as Sue’s exclusive sex provider for an extended period of time, at least 2-4 mos?? What we know about this Denial is: Steve is at the point he craves it, Sue has repeatedly expressed interest in trying it both during sex play with Steve as well as during more serious conversation, Robert has expressed interest in seeing Sue more and has also stated that he wants to “help her out sexually in her marriage”. However despite all the stars in seemingly perfect alignment for this to happen at this point Sue is unable to provide any type of start date as to when this process might happen or, more importantly as I see it, how this “weening” process might take shape. I say process because I doubt that the process would be successful/long lived if Sue was to come home one day and say “no more physical access” for xxx period of time and plan for Steve to suddenly be denied “Cold Turkey”. IMO I can’t see what the problem with this issue is and why, with three willing people who all see some benefit with this experiment, this process has not already been initiated. But then again how can this scenario come to light when Sue and Robert are intimate LESS THAN ONE TIME PER WEEK.
These are two of my current wordy concerns. Like I said I hope my confusion lies entirely with my comprehension of recent posts and that everything will “straighten out” shortly, however like I have also said I am finding this current thread to be a bit far-fetched in terms of other, previous threads presenting the story of SoonToBe.

Welcome cscguy

cscguy said:
"One of my concerns however was just brought forward by Will when he expressed his surprise that Sue and Robert after “dating” for a full month now have only been intimate on 3 occasions. So far we know the following about Robert: 38, recently divorced, no children or anything else to tie him down or keep him at home, good looking, good job, assume an amount of disposable income, hugh cock and so would assume him to be a fairly big guy physically, certainly average physical size anyway, a real ladies man in that he knows how to compliment women and knows how to express appreciation to women i.e. he held Sue and kissed the back of her neck etc. Also terribly sexually frustrated and has many sexual/kinky? desires that he was unable to fulfil through his marriage and so he now has a great need to experiment.
Now, it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure--How Can This Guy Survive Being Intimate with a woman ONE TIME A WEEK. Even less than that if you consider that Sue did not see him the week before last weekend. Are we to believe that Robert sits at home and waits until Sue is able to work him into her schedule one time a week. If this is not the case and, as Will mentioned, Robert is not exclusive to Sue then two important issues immediately come up. 1. Sue has taken him Bareback from their first meeting obviously thinking that he is safe. If he is going bare with Sue then if he is seeing others is he also going bare with them. Does Sue know this? Is this a problem? It is as I see it. 2. It is Sue’s desire to have an “all in” full blown, emotional affair with Robert and have these feelings reciprocated. How does she expect to accomplish this if she is just one of many names in his “little black book”????

Thanks, Cscguy, for your introspective "fist post". You have successfully 'cut through" all the 'speculation' and addressed the 'main issue,' some of us have with Robert.
For 28 years, I worked for a major manufacturing company in the Phoenix AZ. area. Although most of that time I was married, there was a period that I was free to visit one of the known, "Pick-up bars" in the area.
True to Sue's description, it was mostly populated by 'young singles', (men and women). After a few drinks, the "pairing" was obvious. If a married woman showed up, it was very obvious what she was there for, and if she was 'fair-to- good looking, she always succeeded to find a guy to leave with. If she wasn't there, next time, her 'guy' wouldn't despair, He'd just find another willing woman.
I can't imagine it being much different in the Northeastern states. Horny guys will find lonely, horny women. That fact is not likely to change. The only thing that does, is why she 'wants company' and why she is 'horny'.

Is Sue just another phone # to Robert? and is Sue really that desperate? She thinks she has found "mr. wonderful. We do have to wonder.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
I sure wonder.

Welcome csguy!

> Now, it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure--How Can This Guy Survive Being Intimate with a woman ONE TIME A WEEK
I do not find this that surprising. It sounds like in he had been in a low frequency sex situation in his
failed marriage. It is a very common situation in established long term relationships. The wife's
libido diminishes a little bit every year. You get used to it. One word: masturbation.

As per the multiple bareback partners theory: not all guys are promiscuous.

-Hiki

Good grief. How easy it is to jump to conclusions from little evidence. Far easier in fact than from greater knowledge because then it is easier to disprove things.
By assuming that Robert wants to fuck anything that moves, one can assume that he will currently have several partners. Sue does not seem to believe he has so maybe the first assumption is wrong. Maybe he go fed up doing that, maybe he never liked it. Maybe his wife cheated and he isn't wired that way. Who knows. We certainly don't so lets work on what we have. Robert seems attracted to Sue as she is to him. He knows she is married. He knows nothing of Steve‘s cuckold desires. He thinks he has to progress slowly therefore. He may or may not be looking for anything long term but even. if he's only looking a few months ahead he thinks he can't go too fast. As in normal, the lady is dictating the pace.This will progress. Sue wants more meetings and he will follow right along. If he discovers that Steve knows and approves of the affair he is likely to get more aggressive but for now he still thinks he is securing his prey.

Steve,
Your current craving for longer term denial may evaporate in the heat of reality. You seem to council Sue to take things as they come but still can't help subbing from bottom on this issue. If Sue dictates the when, she will feel happier about it and you will have better grounds for appeal if you want relief from it. Stop trying to force it. The driver will be the frequency of sex between Sue and Robert. If this gets to 3 times a week, spaced out a little, you will get your denial. Sue will be too sore and too satisfied to need any more so what she does give you may be charity. Handouts to the needy. Beware of what you wish for isn't just a favourite cuckold story title!

peakmb said:
Good grief. How easy it is to jump to conclusions from little evidence. Far easier in fact than from greater knowledge because then it is easier to disprove things.
By assuming that Robert wants to fuck anything that moves, one can assume that he will currently have several partners. Sue does not seem to believe he has so maybe the first assumption is wrong. Maybe he go fed up doing that, maybe he never liked it. Maybe his wife cheated and he isn't wired that way. Who knows. We certainly don't so lets work on what we have. Robert seems attracted to Sue as she is to him. He knows she is married. He knows nothing of Steve‘s cuckold desires. He thinks he has to progress slowly therefore. He may or may not be looking for anything long term but even. if he's only looking a few months ahead he thinks he can't go too fast. As in normal, the lady is dictating the pace.This will progress. Sue wants more meetings and he will follow right along. If he discovers that Steve knows and approves of the affair he is likely to get more aggressive but for now he still thinks he is securing his prey.

I'm only asking why after all this tme are they only meeting once a week? It just seems strange to Me. It raises a red flag. That all I'm saying.

WILL
i do agree with what you have posted.

WILL
i do agree with what you have posted.

STB it is WED, again enjoy all your fun with sue and hope you both have akot to talk about tonight.

keep us posted

Hi Steve,
I was out for awhile while they transitioned the website to where I found you again. I have been catching up on the story with "Robbie" now as when I left off last time, Sue was winding up things with Frank. Forgive me for asking these 2 questions if you have already described them but I didn't see any answers while catching up on your posts. 1) About Robbie, I think you said his wife couldn't take all of his big dick. So then did she cheat on him with a smaller guy and that was a reason for their breakup? 2) DO you think you might ever get a chance to watch Robbie fuck Sue or share in a threesome with them before she goes into full denial mode with you? Thanks

Getting what I asked for

I'm not sure where to start as last night was a bit more than I'd been anticipating.

To CSC's comments - not sure what to really say. As I've long said, I post here for my own sanity and, I suppose, to keep a chronicle of what is going on in an area of our lives where I have little other outlet. Over time, yes, I admit that I've posted a bit more details for the audience here to enjoy (fun to re-live it too). For CSC and everyone else here, Sue's fairly sure that she's the only one Robert is seeing now (or having sex with) - from what she's said and shared, he wasn't seeing anyone before their eyes met after work and a spark became a flame for them.

I suppose I could take a moment and address as many of CSC's "issues" as I can.
I can't really comment on whether there are other women in Roberts life. I don't know of many guys who are juggling lots of women sexually - and I know quite a few divorced guys. Actually, for them, they're lucky to find one woman. Sue say's that Robert is handsome and attractive. I've always been concerned about her seeing guys from where she works and it wouldn't surprise me if Robert was somewhat reluctant for that reason too. This is my conjecture based on how slowly their relationship has developed. It wouldn't surprise me that both of them want more of each other by now. And yet that is one of the things that's comforted me all along the way - that Sue isn't one to shirk or blow-off me or our family. I know now that her mention and now committment (yes - more in a moment) to "joining the gym" at work is her way of moving forward for the both of them. That Robert hasn't pushed for more yet (or pushed more forcefully) is also comforting - he seems to respect Sue and our relationship and - to me - he's wangling to be her sexual outlet. And to refresh CSC's history of their relationship, it was Robert who delayed as much as Sue did and then, he was the one to ask her that if he proved he was healthy (however - I never did ask Sue) whether she would go bare with him as she's past the pregnancy-risk. From what she's shared - he's not seeing anyone else and from what she shared last night, that he's been eager to see more of her but has also respected her need to get things in order here at home to work for them. Your thoughts of him having a little-black-book with his harem-girls in it seems a bit out of place for what she's told me of Robert - that may have been something her prior lover, Don, might have had.

But to CSC's last part about when Sue may want to start this exclusivity with Robert. That was the eye-opener for me last night as she announced - or rather asked me - that if things clicked for them tonight - how I would feel about starting a trial-period of her denying me after this weekend? There was more to what went on last night, but as with most Wednesdays, it's an evening when the truth seems to come out more easily - and she asked me how I would feel if after this weekend we did a 2-week trial period of her denying me. She said that we could "re-unite" over Memorial Day weekend. And, I'll add that over dinner last night she announced (which did tip me off that there might be a surprise later last night) that she'd be starting the gym-at-work next week. I believe that it's not just the conversations we'd had last week but also how we've been in general with all of this coming out into the open. For a while, we were both clear in what we'd wanted but I think had held back a bit in terms of each of us feeling the other's acceptance of all of it. But this past week - we've really been in sync together. She's much more confident in how she is with me. For example - I know that earlier she'd felt a little conflicted - like when she'd be in bed or getting dressed an such - in the past when she'd enjoyed wearing panties and that sort of teasing me. But I had always felt that she was doing that because it was what she did when she was with Don and that he'd influenced her. Now, she's very open that letting me see her - all of her - and her knowing it's her decision to let me see but not touch her - I'm not sure if I'm explaining it clearly, but she enjoys that now. She says she gets this sexual thrill - maybe even similar to what I feel - when she is naked and knows that I will abide by her desire to deny me but still let me see her. It really is amazing to see this type of change in her where she will now almost flaunt her body at times.

Hiki - I had to laugh at your post - true as it is.

Peak - I know we're playing with fire here and that, at least for me, I'm hoping the denial-fantasy is as good in reality as it is in my head. We've done this before - perhaps not as explicitly or intentionally- but I've been denied her for 2-weeks and even a little longer in the past. I'm happy that she's declared this a trial-period because I suspect it may be a bit more intense this time as there will, I expect, to be more explicitness from her regarding it all. I am excited about it - I can't explain it but I know it's something I want to experience with her.

Cleaner - I'm not sure but I do know that Sue's said that there was a sexual component to Roberts marriage that didn't work for them. Him too big? Her too small? Mismatched desires? Maybe she was infertile? Sue hasn't really pushed for that sort of info - or if she has, she hasn't shared it with me other than that he most definitely still wants to have kids. From how Sue's setup our "story" with Robert I have my doubts I'll even meet him much less see them together and even less chance of a 3-some between us - that would be awkward given the backstory Sue's given him about us. And to be honest - I'm not sure I want to meet him. It seems to be much easier for me to be open with her - and vice-versa - without the personal introduction between me and her lover. I know that in my head - it's easier for me to deal with rather than knowing who exactly is with her. I think it's less stressful for me to not know him - and it certainly lets me, in my head, ascribe whatever characteristics I fancy to him. When she tells me how he fucks her - in my head, not seeing him - lets me imagine a huge cock being pushed up into her when in fact, maybe the reality isn't as arousing?

More thoughts...

Right now I am still incredibly excited about everything. It seems almost surreal that this all may be happening. I do know that when the weekend gets here that I am going to start to have second thoughts.

I actually found myself, in my head of course, rooting and encouraging her to go off and see him tonight. Seeing the weather clearing up now and the sun coming out - I know that is going to make her even hornier than she already is. I'll try, in a bit, to describe the anxiety and excitement that I think we both felt last night at accepting that we both want to do this. But this morning - as she walked around the bedroom with just the obligatory towel around her wet hair - all I could think of was that I'll get to see her like this in the future but in just a few days, she will no longer want (or allow) me to touch or be sexually intimate with her. I know the reality isn't going to be all up and fun and games and be as 'light hearted' as I'm seeing it right now - believe me I did and have been thinking of just how it's going to be when she does say no to me. But for right now, I can't fully describe how aroused or energized I feel/felt seeing her this morning and thinking that she wants to be with Robert.

As I said, last night was another, almost brutally, honest talk as we had fun. Well, as I had fun. She did not masturbate last night - at least not openly but I did think she was grinding/rubbing her legs together as I enjoyed myself. I wasn't totally sure how I was going to be when this conversation finally happened. I knew in my head that I wanted it - but was still concerned that perhaps, as Peak implied, that the reality of that moment may have been different. But it wasn't. Could there be any truer evidence of me totally wanting to be cucked like this than for my cock to remain rock-hard as she told me all of this - or, even more so, at how much I came not long afterwards.

She had led up to what she was going to tell/ask me. I'd cum the first time as she told me again how much she enjoyed sex with Robert. She again shared how horny he made her feel just from being around him and how he talks to her. But it was when she told me how relaxed and comfortable she's feeling with him now that my cock was totally at attention. I should have said that she started by reassuring me that she will always love me and all of that, and after that seemed to clear her conscience, she started with the sexy teasing/turn-on. As if soothing my emotions made it easier for her to tell me that - as I'd already shared here - that she's accepting her desires and as long as I'm okay, that she isn't going to resist them. I told her as I stroked away that I trusted her wanted her to.

She said it surprised her at how - as others pointed out - on only their 3rd night together, that she says not only did she have awesome sex - as she described it "my god did he make me cum" - but that, and I know this wasn't (has never been) easy for her to say to me - that she felt totally at ease with him sexually and that she didn't hold back. She said it surprised her that they'd found themselves so in sync and that he too seemed surprised by it.

I told her that I loved hearing her so excited and that knowing she was turned on really got me turned on. I noticed that she talked more openly and easily when she was looking down towards my cock - and it easier for me too not looking at her in the face as I talked openly about her loving having sex with him. But she did look up at me when she told me how she felt as she got on top of him for the first time. Hearing her tell me how full and stretched she felt was amazing but it was the way she described how deep he felt in her that really turned me on. She had to feel so comfortable with him to get on top of him and literally ride him as she wanted to until - I knew it when she first started telling me but hearing her tell me how intensely she climaxed on him was enough to push me over the edge. I stroked away until I spurted all over my stomach including one or two spurts that made her pull back as she watched. She cooed how hot it was to watch me and giggled about how I will have to enjoy it even more soon. I didn't make the connection then but instead just lay back and caught my breath as she rubbed up against me and I could feel her curly pubes against my hip.

She rubbed against me and kissed my neck as I felt her fingers playing with my now softened cock. Again, she said stuff that didn't fully register at the time. She said stuff about how much I seemed to be cumming on Wednesdays and she said it made her horny to watch me and see my now limp cock and to think that I couldn't fuck her right then. It didn't really register at the time. Instead I thought it was just her having fun with my post-orgasm mellowness.

She leaned up and did as usual. I really have come to love this with her. She scoops all my cum into a pool into my navel and then she'll bring finger-fuls up to my lips. It is totally erotic - she'll lean in and kiss me and we'll share it on our tongues. She has the sexiest moans as we do that. Last night she leaned down and licked at my cum and then came up and kissed me - sort of a snowball - very intense to feel as I was 'recovering' from a good cum. She leaned up against me when she was through and kissed me again and said she loved sharing it all with me.

We normally have the TV on and we'll zone out into a show - but last night she turned to me and kept talking for a bit.

I wanted to gather my thoughts a bit more before recounting the rest of the night last night.

Again, in the mellow state I was in, it took me a while to realize she was still talking to me and that it wasn't just idle talk, that she was saying stuff that she wanted to talk about more.

She started to tell me how empowered she felt by all of this stuff between us. I'm not sure how she expressed it but it led to her geuninely being excited about "deciding who I have sex with". She said that allowing her to let herself even just feel such lust and desire for Robert - even if it never turns into the full-blown emotional affair she had thought about - that she seems to say that just feeling this kind of desire is something she's still not really understanding but that as long as I'm okay with it, that she's stopped fighting it and wants to accept it. I told her that I'd known she wanted to let herself go and that I wanted her to do it and let it happen as she wants it to when she wants it to.

She told me that she loves our Wednesday night fun and that she's particularly smitten (my word not hers) about watching me cum. She said she'd always loved that I never felt I had to hide it from her. I told her that I enjoyed her watching me from when we first started dating she giggled and said she remembered from way back then and how I'd jerk-off when she'd have her period and how she liked it even back then.

Thing was, she turned back to face me and she said "how are you going to be when that's the only way you'll get to cum?".

I was surprised by how straightforward she was with that question but I also knew at that moment (I think) that she was maybe ready. Before I could answer her she continued "that's what you're saying to me .... just want to be clear". And in that moment I knew that when I nodded my head yes, that I knew what she was going to get to before the night was over.

Oh my cock was hard again, that's for sure. She noticed that right away and even mentioned it to me as in "seems like part of you definitely likes the idea". I didn't hide it. I let her see that I was fully hard. In a way, I wanted her to have no question in her mind about it - I wanted her to do it. And then she went on with the same things she's said for so many Wednesdays - how she likes that when I cum, that it's not in her. She looked at me and said something like she was scared to think like that at first. And she said it again how "you must have cum gallons worth in me" and how "it turns me on to think about taking a break".

It wasn't so much what she said but more how she said it. And then she said something that I don't know if I'll ever forget.

She said "it's weird to think of being turned on by not having something that used to turn me on so much". And then she said "but I guess that's really no different than how you are feeling, is it?". And in that moment it was like the clouds parted and we were one in what we were thinking. She said she's not sure how she came to it but that she thinks she understands me a whole lot more. I thought she did in the past and maybe this is just a stronger resurgence of this same feeling - but at the same time, for her to feel something similar - its weird to think about right now.

I was stroking away like crazy by now. She turned to me and said "so, I think I'm at that point" and that's when she said that if she has what she wants out of tonight, that she'll then want to go further. At one point she said "if he makes me cum again like last time......". I know that in addition to what she was saying, that again I had a million different thoughts in my head. She snapped me out of my fog when she said "it turns me on to think of only being with him. I asked her if that's why she's "joining the gym" and she giggled and said "well, it's Robert and not Jim" as if to play on words and she smiled and said "yes". She then said that she'd had lunch with him earlier yesterday and they'd talked about what they'd both wanted - to see each other more. She told him of the excuse she'd started and then joked with me that they'd both laughed when they'd said, almost simultaneously something to the effect of them both getting a workout anyway. And that is what they'll be talking further about tonight - but last night she sidled up to me as I lay there and she said "he thinks he can work from home 2 days a week and I thought we (they) could still have one night together too". She leaned over to me and kissed me and said "would that be too much for you?" My first and almost immediate response was "is that too much for you?!" after which I was kind of subdued as I thought of what she'd said and what it meant - eloquently summed up by Peaks post.

She lay next to me and said it wasn't going to be easy for her - and that she wasn't totally sure just yet. But then she let out this sexy moan and sigh and sort of cuddled up to me and said "tomorrow will make me sure". She slid up and started to almost whisper in my ear again how it makes her feel so sex to think like this - "doing this with my husband!!!". And then she said it - "but if you want - then we can try it for a sort of trial period". When I was still at what she said she leaned up on her elbow and said "this weekend - maybe after this weekend we can take a break for a week or two". I started to moan as I kept on stroking - my cock remained rock hard as she talked - saying what I couldn't find the words to say. She kissed my neck and ear and then said "you can have me as much as you want this weekend but then maybe we'll take a break while I have fun with Robbie?". I groaned back a hoarse "ok" and she giggled and kissed me and said "I love you". She started to say stuff about how horny I'm going to be "especially when you know I'll be with him". I did manage to groan out mid-stroke "how long?" and she giggled and said "I don't know - maybe 2 weeks?" and then a moment later she said "that's Memorial Day weekend ... that sounds good - you can have me back then and we can talk more over the long weekend". I think she was going to say more but she must have seen how urgent my stroking had gotten to the point where she said "wow, this really does turn you on, doesn't it?". She leaned down and cooed in my ear "okay baby - you can think that next week that I'll be all Robbies....".

Wow - that did it - my god did that do it. Just hearing her say that - wow - in my head everything exploded all at once. I knew what she'd said and I knew what it meant - and at that moment, I think the excitement of it hit me and I know I came hard for a second time. She cooed in my ear at how good I am at jerking off and how that's all I'll have for a while. I know as I stroked out the last spurt or two that she was cooing in my ear how I should worry about us, that it'll still be good for us.

I know I was exhausted after that. It was like it was too much in my head. She was quiet until I caught my breath and asked her "you were serious, right?" She leaned forward and kissed me and said "if you are okay with it....." and she paused and then said "I think I want to do it ... I'll tell you more tomorrow". We kissed again, she didn't care if my cum spread onto her or dripped onto the bed. She then leaned downward and again started to collect up my cum and share it with me. She was talking kind of aimlessly just sharing the thoughts in her head and I know seeing my cum on her fingers spurred her on to tell me how erotic it was that "this" won't be in me for a while. As I licked off her fingers she cooed that she thought her having "just Robbie in me" was also very erotic and how it turned her on. She also said "I know it helps me feel closer to him" and that thought did give me a shudder to think about.

I honestly didn't know what to say next. I started saying stuff about how it's hot to hear her say that and that I wanted it to be something we shared. She leaned down and lay against me, now fully flat against me and again I could feel her hard nipples through her t-shirt and again feel her curlies against my leg and she hugged me and said how much she loved me and, at one point, she looked up and pulled my face towards hers and she just said "thank you" and then gave me an incredible kiss.

I'd like to say we talked about more but we didn't. I'm not sure what more there was to say at that moment - but now, wow, I can think of so much more that I wanted to - and now need to talk to her about. So many details are not there - I don't know the answers to - will she let me lick her when she comes home? Can I use a condom with her? Will she masturbate along with me on Wednesdays? Is there a "safe-word" for me/us to use? But at the same time - I DO SOOOOO want her to do this. Even this morning - all I could think about is how it's going to be to see her prancing around knowing.....

Obviously - almost midnight last night wasn't the time for all of this clarity. And this morning - well, her focus wasn't on me. She did say that "we'll have fun tonight baby - I can't wait". But we didn't talk too much more about it. Instead, this morning I had the extra arousal at knowing what was coming as she picked out the lingerie she'll share with him later. In a way, her being with him is almost anti-climactic to last night. And despite cumming heavily twice last night - knowing this might be one of the last nights I'll have with her has my cock at full-mast all day and believe it or not, dripping pre-cum at times - despite last night!

It's crazy - but now that the ball is rolling - I absolutely want to let it happen.