• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well, another day closer to their meeting on Friday. Even with the dreary weather this afternoon, she's still floating around the house on Cloud 9. She even apologized for banishing me last night and said that from now on, if I was horny, that she'd try to "help me out" instead of leaving me to my own methods.

Again this morning, no sign of panties - she had no issues about walking around the bedroom with just the towel wrapped around her hair. Not that she did it explicitly, more that it was just the good-ol'-normal - she let her robe slip off while she stood in front of her dresser picking out her undies. I suspect part of it is a bit of a show/tease for me - as she can clearly see me looking/staring in the mirror. But again, nothing really out of the ordinary.

Also - no mention of anything else - other than her short sound-bites where she'll say things about looking forward to Friday. I suspect tomorrow night will be when we'll have and find time to talk a bit about Friday.

Will - yeah, I know the Rick and Brenda saga isn't sustainable for long - which is why I've said what I have about Sue not totally depriving me. Given what she's told me, it wouldn't surprise me if Robert actually suggested/made-her accommodate me from time to time - as I've mentioned his concerns he's expressed towards making sure she and I are good. And this is all actually, in thinking it through more clearly, that's given me the courage to let her go if she wants to be with him. I'd also say that we have several trips planned for the summer including a get-away for us around July 4th and again in August - so I do know that she and I will certainly be intimate then if not before then.

STB

sound'slike sue is more than ready for friday night with robert.

enjoy it and have fun with it.

keep us posted with how it goes with her and robert.

Wow Stb you are committed to trying this to the full extent. I never thought you would be preparing to go until July. From what you said about Sue, I am sure you won't have to wait that long but either way you will be just fine. Enjoy the ride it will be cuckold awesome!

Far2 - I wasn't suggesting waiting till July - just saying that's the far-end of what I see as even within being possible.
But, last night was a bit more revealing into what the future may bring.

I had no expectations of anything last night so I was surprised when we were in bed about 10:45pm and she lowered the volume on the TV and rolled over towards me and cooed in my ear that she thought I "could use some help". It took me a moment to remember that yesterday was Wednesday and to realize she was suggesting we restart what was our norm....

She reached into my boxers and pulled out my quickly stiffening cock. I raised my butt and she slid the boxers down. It just felt so normal for me to take over stroking my cock as she kissed at my neck and shoulders and started to talk to me.

There was a lot that she said - probably easier to just recap what we talked about rather than trying to remember all the specifics.

My cock was hard already and she asked me if it turned me on to think about Friday night. She wanted to hear me say it and I wanted her to know so I told her so. She was really into it ad coaxed me into telling her more as she continued to tease me. I told her that it turned me on that yet another guy was going to have sex with her and that it really turned me on that they might not use condoms. She was really into it - I thought she might even be fingering herself but she wasn't (although she was grinding her legs together).... She told me how she hoped the night was going to go - actually more how she hoped the night would end. In the heat of the moment I told her that it turned me on that she could tell me that so easily that she wants to have sex with Robert. She cooed in my ear that she knows it turns me on that she sleeps around now. It was when she said to me that "I hope he cums a lot!" that I really started to get close to spurting. It was when she almost whispered in my ear that she's "missed feeling another guy make me cum" that I did erupt.

It'd been a while since we'd shared this fun together and I definitely heard her moan when she saw me cum. Even with my own fun on Tuesday night - just doing it for her and all of what we'd talked about, etc., I must have had 5 or 6 good sized spurts before squeezing out the last few dribbles. As I caught my breath she whispered "do you still want it?" - her way of asking if I still wanted her 'help' cleaning me up. I gave her my answer when I licked off the big dribble on my right hand. She crawled up to her knees next to me and began running her fingers through it and pushing it together into a big puddle. She didn't think I saw but she definitely had one hand between her legs as I licked off her fingers. I know it's a bit weird, but it is a very close moment for us and when I licked the last of it off her fingers we fell into a kiss and I know she moaned when she felt and tasted my cum on my tongue and lips.

We lay there for maybe 15-20 minutes and she took that time to roll onto her side and tell me how lucky she is to have me and for me to "allow" her to have her time with Robert. I told her what I'd said all along - that I enjoyed her having fun as long as she remembered about "us". She hugged me and said that she always would and that she again promised that she'd make sure I was okay with everything.

Needless to say the more we talked, my cock started to stiffen up - and she saw it too. She turned herself around in bed so that her feet were up at the top of the bed and as we started to get into mood (or at least me) for a second-round - she spread her legs and showed me her pussy and said plainly "Robert's going to be the next one in here" and pointed to her pussy! I groaned back "I know" and with that I almost unconsciously started to stroke my cock again.

It was the first time that she brought up what I'd offered. As I stroked she spread her legs even further and her pussy lips separated. She said "I've been thinking about what you said the other day .... you know, about it just being Robert who I have sex with". I groaned back a concerned "yeah". She said that she loved hearing me say that to her - that it let her know how much I loved her. I groaned back that I wasn't totally sure of it and she said that it's NOT something she's going to be deciding that soon and that she's not sure how she's going to feel but that after tomorrow she might have a better idea.

I thought I was off the hook until she said "but I am going to want to just be with him for a while .... you know ..... I want to see how it makes me feel". She leaned up and looked at me and said "I know it may be hard for you to hear, but I do want to let this happen" she paused for a moment and said "I am going to let myself go with him". All I could tell her in reply was "I know, it'll be okay".

I was getting into it - stroking my cock more and more firmly - she knew it was turning me on. She moved on the bed again and gave me a better look at her pussy and teased me "you'd better have me this weekend" and she now openly snaked a finger in and out of her pussy and then added in this giggle/teasing voice "while I still will let you". I groaned in reply to that and asked her "is that something you are thinking more about?".

I thought that hearing her tell me what she's thinking might have toned down my arousal, but instead - and again, reinforcing what's in my head - it didn't turn me off, if anything it turned me on more.

She told me how wonderful she felt when she'd gone away with Frank and how she felt that "being exclusive" with him beforehand - she felt had really increased how connected she felt with him. She looked me straight in the face and said "I want to feel that with Robert". She continued to say that she feels confident about her and I that she said "I want to see how it feels" and she mentioned more about what Phyllis had shared with her, that she'd thought was unthinkable back then. She said that Phyllis had said that a full-blown affair had made her feel so much more self-confident and so much more satisfied.

I was stroking away when she said that hearing me say that to her the other day had made her realize that maybe it really could work. She said that hearing me say that made her understand that I could accept this - just as Phyllis had said her husband did - and that maybe it could be good for us. She said that the times she'd done this before with Frank and earlier had made her realize how energized she could be about all of this. And she held my free-hand tightly when she said that "feeling confident about you (meaning me) is what I need to let it happen". She said that even just this week had given her an unexpected thrill - and she came out and said it - that walking around naked in front of me, and her knowing that she wasn't going to have sex with me - gave her an unexpected thrill. She looked at me and said "how are you going to feel about that when you haven't had sex with me in a while?".

If I wasn't hard already, I was now. I looked at her and said "oh, is that something that is going to happen?". She held my hand and paused for a second and then said "yes. if you were serious, then yes, at some point I'm going to want that." She looked at me and said that she couldn't believe she was going to say this but that "if I get emotional with him, then I am going to want to try it for a while". I almost didn't ask but at the same time, I couldn't not ask - "what does 'a while' mean?". She looked at me and said some of what she's said at other times - that "after 30 years, a break won't be so bad". That wasn't so bad to hear but she continued and said "if I feel strongly for him, than I'm going to want to". I think she was close to a tear in her eye when she said that. I moved up on my elbows and leaned against her and said something like "baby - you have an opportunity here to let yourself feel things that you may never have a chance to again" - I paused for a second and said "if it's something you feel strongly about, then I'll be okay". She leaned forward and hugged me and said that she never thought she'd be saying this as she loved me, but she turned her head away as she said "I think I'm going to want to try it at some point ... it won't be forever, but I think I'm going to want to know how it feels".

I don't think she thought I was going to be okay with it. It was my turn to pull her close and say that as long as it wasn't forever, that I'm sure that I'll, and then changed it to "we'll" be okay. I looked at her and said "I'm not sure what you're thinking but hopefully it's not more than a few weeks or maybe a month or so?". She pulled me close and said "I don't know but I'm sure we'll work something out". She still sounded so hesitant and tentative so I added "you said you'd help me out - right?" and I pointed out that nights like this when we talk openly and she helps me sexually were fulfilling for me. She kissed me and said "of course .... but I know how you need sex with me too". I held her and said "maybe you can give me a blow-job every now and then?" and then I went for broke and said "there's always the back-door!" which resulted in a giggle and playful slap from her at which point she said "well, Robert has said that I should make sure you happy" and she continued to say that she hoped that would be okay.

I held her and reminded her one last time that all of this did turn me on. She giggled at seeing my cock still stiff and as I lay back she watched me start to stroke it. She was still sitting there with her pussy sort of spread facing me. I looked at her and said something like - i know I'm going to miss making love to you at times - but I also know that we'll share other things like she said that will help. That seemed to calm her a bit more and she asked me to tell her more - I guess hearing me sounding calm and supportive had helped. I lay back and she guided my hand back to my cock and said "I love you for letting me do this". As I stroked my cock I told her that despite my misgivings (not my exact words) that I wanted to go forward with this and "see how it feels". She looked at me and said "tell me more...". It took me a moment to get my focus but I started to tell her that I wanted to see her being so sexually active that it consumed her (or I said something like that) and that I wanted to see and experience that with her. My cock was now fully there and I just let it go. I told her that I'd "enjoyed myself" many times thinking about what may happen. She looked at me with a questioning look and I hesitated at first but then told her that I'd cum many times thinking about how it will feel when she tells me that this is the last time we'll have sex for a while. I don't think she expected my honesty or to exactly hear that and she stared for a moment until I continued to say that I know if and when she may say that to me that just the thought that I might not get to fuck her for a while will be an incredible turn-on. She glanced at my rock-hard cock and smiled knowing I was telling her the truth. She leaned down to be near me and said "I'll bet you'll cum a lot won't you?". I groaned and told her that the thought of not getting to feel her and knowing that Robert will be taking my place was something that was incredibly intense for me.

She was getting into it and moaned back "will it turn you on seeing me naked and knowing you won't be having me?". I knew I was getting close and I managed to moan back a "...yes...". She groaned back that she's loving how she's felt so far this week doing exactly that - letting me see her and her knowing she won't have sex with me. She asked me "is that better than if I wear panties all the time?" I managed to groan back "oh yes...." and she asked me to tell her more. I only got as far as saying that I'd thought about how that will feel - how she'll be when she says it to me - and how I'll feel hearing it. When I got to telling her that I think about missing how she'll feel - between what I was saying out loud and all of the things in my head - that was it - I let go of another load as my hand was a blur. She squealed when I came again and leaned down and kissed me and said "I love knowing it turns you on" and a second later she said "I love you, I know it'll be okay". And a moment later she said "now, lets get you cleaned up!".

I have to run now - but can post more later - I probably missed most of what we talked about - I know I glossed over what she'd said, etc. And I can happily say that right now, my cock is completely spent and I have this awesome feeling of being well satisfied.

Hi Steve,
Great Up date, I thought Sue might wait until tonight to drain your balls before her date tomorrow. Maybe you'll get some more tonight. I'm very excited for you, can't wait to get your report on Saturday.
I have been wondering if Sue has given you any clue on what Robert looks like? I'm under the impression that he is a big (tall) guy. But is he blond fair skin? or is he darker complected? It would be hotter for you to have a picture in your head of what they look like together.

Rick

STB
sound's like you and sue have got it all worked out for now. and look's like you had a very good time last night as well.

has sue told you what kind of a guy Robert is some of his like's and dislike's thing's like that you both have agreed to tell eachother everthing about this affair she is about to start she hope's. after friday night i guess we all will be on pin's and needle's till after you post how it went with them.

so enjoy the ride and keep us posted.

and thank's for letting us take this ride with you so far.

SoonToBe said:

Will - yeah, I know the Rick and Brenda saga isn't sustainable for long .

I think thats an under statement.

The reason I follow Your Story Is Your a good writer and it sounds true. I can see it in My head. Everyone can make up there own mind. I for one Never bought in to rick and brenda. Sorry.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was apprehensive or even a bit scared about it all.
And yet, I just cannot get the idea out of my head that for a while, she will only have sex with him.
It sounds crazy but I do want to see her each morning and I do want to know that she doesn't want to have sex with me and that, for however long, only Robert will get to know her pleasure. I thought it turned me on before when she'd wear panties to deprive me - but now, I can't get the idea out of my head to see her but know I cannot have her!
I know I may be sorry some day that I let and even encouraged all of this, but for now, I don't think I want to change a thing - and even this morning seeing her - my mind seems to be fixated on Robert having her next.
Gotta run - more later as my brain just won't stop going in every direction at once. I'm on an up mood right now, I didn't post earlier when I'd gotten a bit sullen when I let other thoughts consume me. While i want it to happen, I cringe at the thought of their emotional involvement - and yet, I do so want to see her being as sexually desired and fulfilled as she can be.

I can't wait for you next thought about the conversation but it appears that again you both are in sync and ready for this adventure more so than any other. Sure the denial, when it comes will be different, but you 2 will handle it well I'm sure. You'll be in a frenzy. My advice is that maybe you don't want to jerk off too much and keep the tension swimming as long as you can. Maybe let her help you when she thinks you are really horny? There seem to be many reasons why you won't lose her so I do t think that is an issue but let's hope that this big cock Robert guy knows how to rip up Sue's pussy and does it often so she can keep you in your cuck space

Far2 - agreed - I am hoping that if/when she's actually ready to say she wants to start this, that by then I'll be a bit more used to it in my head.

I knew there was one thing that she has also said, more than once now. She's said at least 2 times something to the effect of - when this is all over with, that maybe it'll then be time for me to enjoy a lover! I never thought I'd hear her say that - it's not necessarily something I'm looking for - but she's said that she shouldn't necessarily be the only one to enjoy the fun of "someone new" and that one day it'll be my turn.

I thought that was interesting to hear. I didn't respond to it either time because it was mixed into the larger conversation and - I probably said something like "maybe" in response (like I said it's not something I'm really wanting right now - but maybe in the future if the roles reverse and she wants to set it up....). Just sayin'.... To me - just hearing her say that implied and reinforced my thoughts that this is a flash-in-the-pan type of thing with Robert and that she doesn't have expectations of it being a long thing. In that sense, it relaxes me in terms of giving up fucking her for a while - that she too sees an end-point.

Gotta run - my daughter is downstairs and Sue's due home pretty soon.

SoonToBe said:
Far2 - agreed - I am hoping that if/when she's actually ready to say she wants to start this, that by then I'll be a bit more used to it in my head.

I knew there was one thing that she has also said, more than once now. She's said at least 2 times something to the effect of - when this is all over with, that maybe it'll then be time for me to enjoy a lover! I never thought I'd hear her say that - it's not necessarily something I'm looking for - but she's said that she shouldn't necessarily be the only one to enjoy the fun of "someone new" and that one day it'll be my turn.

I thought that was interesting to hear. I didn't respond to it either time because it was mixed into the larger conversation and - I probably said something like "maybe" in response (like I said it's not something I'm really wanting right now - but maybe in the future if the roles reverse and she wants to set it up....). Just sayin'.... To me - just hearing her say that implied and reinforced my thoughts that this is a flash-in-the-pan type of thing with Robert and that she doesn't have expectations of it being a long thing. In that sense, it relaxes me in terms of giving up fucking her for a while - that she too sees an end-point.

Steve. You are what You are. That is a Cuckold and a Sub. I don't think having something on the side is really in You. Besides, Sue may say this, I wouldn't hold My waiting for her to set this up. Some women have a funny habit of saying this from time to time. Lets just say You went out with this "Woman X". I'm willing to bet the next morning will be kind of Frosty around Your House. Women can be funny that way.

Will
you are very right there.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking it'd be a strong possibility - as I said, I was looking at it as marking a bit of what she's thinking. Optimistically speaking, that is...

STB

look's like it is almost that time where sue will give herself to another guy.

i will bet that you and her both are on pin's and needle's right now waiting for it to happen.

will sue come home first and get ready to go out with Robert or will sue and robert leave after work.

if sue leave's right after work with him you will be a on a big high. but also if she come's home first you can see her after she get's ready "FOR' him.

well good luck and keep us posted.

She's already in bed and most likely asleep and I am totally wired and just cannot get my brain to calm down just yet.
Pins and needles is an understatement. I know she deliberately played up showing me her pussy several times this evening - she doesn't always change her panties after work but did today when we were talking when she got home from work. Normally she just changes out of her work clothes but this time she took everything off. And again as she was getting changed for bed - her night-shirt seemed to always be hiked up and in bed she slid down so that it slid up as she sat there talking to me.

I climbed into bed and I soooo wanted to reach over and touch her and more. She kissed me and said "tomorrow night, when I come home, I promise you'll have your time". She nodded off as we watched the end of some TV show and I sat there wide eyed, funny that neither of us will be able to remember what show it was - but for different reasons.

I looked back at some of my earlier posts and I saw that I had all of these same hesitations and anxieties when she first started with Brad and again with Don. At least that calmed me - I knew back then that I wanted her to be with other guys - and I think a part of me hoped that this would always be the goal - for her to truly want this and to want to have me enjoy it as best as I can along with her. She did tell me she was getting very wet knowing the days and now hours are going by.

Far2 - I know she is looking forward to Roberts supposed big-cock. She's made no secret of it including teasing me about how tight she will see for him with us not having sex this week at all. It may sound crazy but I love the idea that she's going to fuck him and undoubtedly cum with him. I don't fully understand it - but it has always turned me on that she's shared that intense moment of ecstasy with so many other guys - it always turned me on that some of the guys I worked with had fucked her.

As Will and others would put it - we bought the tickets, we got on the ride, the safety bar is fastened (for as safe as you can be) and the ride will start in under 24 hours now.

What really turns me on though is that this is all her doing - from what she wants from/with Robert to how she is with me - this time it's not me telegraphing it to her. It's incredibly erotic to, in a way, take your hands off the wheel for a change and to let her lead - knowing she has the confidence to want to pursue what she wants.

STB
great update and like i said before take care and have fun.

i will be off for the next 3 day's going to see my daughter up north.

keep us posted.

Well the big day is here! Is this going to be one of the biggest days of your life? You are going to be amped all day I bet! I know I will just waiting to hear how it goes or is going. Well enjoy it today and enjoy her pussy tonight as you just never know when she is going to say, "lets take a break, I don't want you inside me for a while"!

Well - that's it. She's left for work and I suppose the die is cast now.
I'm sure it was in my head but she seemed to prance around naked this morning just a bit more than usual including bending over a lot more than she needed to!!!! She also spent a bit more time at her lingerie drawer and later showed me the silky teddy she was bringing for later tonight. She didn't so much show it to me as held it against herself in the mirror, smiled and the put it and some other stuff into a small bag she took with her.

My thoughts are in a million directions right now - good thing I'm going into the office today as it'll give me less time to think about it all.
I plan on going out myself with people from work this evening, at least for a little while. Our daughter has again, conveniently, made plans to go over a friend's house for the evening to work on a school project due next week. I sometimes wonder if Sue doesn't plant that suggestion in her head?

Before my brain goes crazy and I succumb to the intense desire to jerk-off right now, I'm going to logoff now. It all seems even more intense with me not having ever met or seen Robert - the guy who will be fucking my wife.

Stb, since Robert doesn't know you either, do you think that Sue would let you watch her from across the bar or at while they are out? Not to interact but to observe? Wouldn't that be stellar!

Users who are viewing this thread