• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Imagine seeing her tonight while you're out. If she hadn't seen you, would you speak to her, quietly watch for a while or beat a careful retreat? Have your work collegues met her ever? How would you feel about that? You're probably buzzed enough already, best not to think of it maybe...

Last edited:
Sue's work day should be almost over, I'm going to be excited thinking about what's going on in NJ. for the next few hours. I can't wait to read Steve's next post.

Steve,
I just thought of something, you ought to have some flowers for Sue when she gets home.

Rick

Well, it is almost 11:45pm and i haven't heard from her yet.

It is driving me insane that all I can do is imagine what is going on.

Rick - that would have been a good idea for flowera had I seen it earlier.

I am soooooooo horny for her right now.

Heh you can get the flowers tomorrow. And <giggle> get her a little black book with
the list of names on the 1st page:
exhusband, 620x, pill
reboundguy1, 1x,condom
reboundguy2, 1x,condom
reboundguy3, 1x,condom
reboundguy4, 1x,condom
reboundguy5, 1x,condom
reboundguy6, 1x,condom
reboundguy7, 1x,condom
reboundguy8, 1x,condom
reboundguy9, 1x,condom
reboundguy10, 1x,condom
Steve, 320x, condom, diaphragm, bareback, preggo x2
reboundguy11, 1x,condom
reboundguy12, 1x,condom
Bill, 1x, condom
Brad, 750x, diaphragm
Don, 680x, diaphragm+bareback
Frank,540x, bareback
Robert, 1x

Make sure she sees theres lots of spaces to fill after Robert too :)

-Hiki

My guess is that Stb will have a chapped dick this weekend from all the wet pussy he will be getting! Enjoy that pussy Stb, the days may be numbered!

Hey all. I don't have that much time as Sue is out at the food store right now and I'm here collecting my thoughts.

Yes, she fucked Robert last night, although, I'm sure it was mutual. I can't even put words to how I felt waiting for her till almost 1:30am when she finally got home.

I will say that I could tell from how she looked that she may have found what she's been looking for in Robert. She had the same look as when she'd come back from being away with Frank the last two times - this deeply satisfied look in her eye.

When I have more time, I'll try to recall everything as best as I can. She told me everything. How he made her feel very comfortable. How he was a gentleman about it all - including asking about me. But once she began to tell me more of the evening, there was no further mention of me.

She told me how she changed and how sexy she felt when he'd lit some candles and she joined him. It felt like a knife in me as she told me how she melted into his arms and how they, passionately, kissed and more. Several times she told me how he fulfilled everything she'd wanted for their first time - romantic, sexy, passionate. Even though I know I felt like pukeing, at the same time, she was so open and so glowing about it all that it was hard to not get caught up in her feelings.

She was gently stroking me as she told me how he made sure she'd been "satisfied" before he even got naked. I knew she felt the things she'd wanted when she told me how she pulled her own legs back and how she even separated her pussy lips - at his request - so that he could "see all of her before he licked all of her" (his words). She told me that she liked that he told her what to do without being pushy or anything and I totally cringed when she said she did it and how she lay back and let him go down on her.

It wasn't just what she said, but how she said it. I swear she was almost orgasming again from re-living it and it killed me a bit to hear her tell me how his tongue felt that first time.

Obviously there's more she told me but in the interest of time - I'll skip to the more important parts.

She told me how once she'd cum with him that he then got undressed and she said she was surprised at how big his cock seemed compared to what she'd remembered from last week. I started to feel queasy when she told me she could barely get it in her mouth and how wet she said she felt at that moment.

I had her mostly undressed by this point and my cock was almost bursting despite all of my nauseousness. She asked me several times if I really wanted to hear all of this and I nodded yes - it was like I felt I had to. As I slid off her panties she told me how she'd had to tell him to go easy with her and how nervous she was when she saw how big he was as he rubbed between her pussy lips.

She told me she didn't want to hurt me and wasn't sure I really wanted to hear it but I told her I did - and she told me how huge he felt as he pushed slowly into her. She said she made him take it back out several times just to get the tip into her. She said he'd said she was probably just nervous but she said she knew it was because he was a lot bigger than me. At one point she even joked that maybe he had some black-blood in his family line as she moaned with him trying to enter her.

I felt her hold my hand as she pulled me close and told me that she'd cum when he'd started to push into her and that he'd held her tightly through it and how he then resumed.

I"m skipping over a lot of stuff because - I could be here writing for hours with all the thoughts I have in my head. All I can say is that I felt like in one short evening, she'd given everything of her to Robert. He'd made her cum - felt her body as he brought her to the peak of passion multiple times. But there was no doubt - my cock was rock hard and she even giggled at me and said "I guess you did want to hear it all".

She was VERY wet, but it wasn't creamy at all - I guess an hour or more time and that's what happens. But the smell and texture as I pushed my fingers into her left no doubt that it was cum. Even more - how swollen and full her whole mound seemed to be - her pussy lips were swollen and so soft and warm. They gently parted towards the bottom revealing her normally pink pussy to be a deep red an all of the wetness appeared to be oozing from inside.

I know if I knelt there for much longer that I'd probably have just cum right then. I did lean down and took a quick lick of her. It seems weird - I so wanted to just push into her and fuck her - but at the same time - I just had to taste her. Yes, I just had to taste her and know it was truly Robert's cum in her. She trembled a little when she felt me move into position but she actually helped by spreading her legs for me and she said in this quiet sexy voice "go on - see for yourself". It was cum. And just the thought and taste of it drove me crazy.

I moved up on her and in an instant I was pushing into her myself.

I've felt her after we've played with toys for a long time - and I've felt her after she's had lots of sex - so I thought I knew how her pussy would feel after it'd been well-used. As I pushed into her I felt almost zero resistance. That normally tight ring that would grasp my cock tightly was totally gone.

Oh god - she felt awesome!!!! There's so much that she was saying and telling me - I'll try to recall all of that later - but right now, what stands out most in my mind was just how she felt - how her pussy seemed to feel a bit looser - and my god - a whole lot deeper!

I started to fuck her with everything I had. I know now that it was my attempt to re-claim her. She pulled her legs back willingly for me and told me that Robert had fucked her all night long and how he'd cum in her twice. I know I was close - I actually don't know how I held on that long - but when she started to tell me how he'd pulled her body close to his - one hand on her butt and the other around her shoulders - and when she told me how she'd had pretty much one long long orgasm with him after the first time straight through his second time - well that was it - it wasn't like I even had the mental ability to say that I tried to make it last longer - as she told me, I felt like everything just gushed out of me in one instance after which I collapsed against her.

She held me tightly and said again how much she loved me and how lucky she was that I wanted her to do all of this. I could barely breathe as I rolled off of her.

She rolled onto her side and as I caught my breath she played with my softened cock and kissed me. It felt like she wanted to say something so I looked at her and said "what's on your mind?".

She said some stuff that I'm still consumed with today. She held my hand and asked me if I was serious about letting her go with Robert. From the way she said "letting me go" I knew what she meant and I told her that I wanted her to take advantage of this opportunity to experience what she wanted. She held my hand and said that I should be sure about it and that when I was that I should let her know. I was a little confused and looked at her and she said "he's someone I can definitely fall for" and a moment later she said "I am going to want to just be with him" and she said that she knows it. She said that I had better enjoy her because if she lets her feelings get stronger for him, then she is going to want to do it all, including being with him, just him. She kissed me and said that she didn't think she'd ever feel like this, or that she'd ever let herself feel like this - but that now that it's happening, that if I truly wanted her to do it, that she would.

She kissed me and said that I didn't have to let her know just then - but she did say that we will talk more over the weekend and that there's more she's let herself start to think about.

Now this was probably 2:30am and we were both pretty tired - this wasn't one of these totally intensely serious conversations, it was actually more like us lying there in our post-fuck bliss just talking out loud. Yes she was holding my hand tightly and kissing me, but it didn't feel stressful. At least not at the time.

She cleaned up in the bathroom and commented out loud on "how much of a mess Robert made" in her. I know it brought back great memories of other time when she's stood in the bathroom with one foot on the toilet cleaning up her pussy. She came back to bed and cleaned me off with the washcloth and I guess I had this look of shock on my face because she leaned down and said "I only want this if you do too" and she kissed me.

OMG, sounds like a combo Brad/Don type of guy. I can see how this could get very
intense for you, Steve. Thank you for the very hot update, let us know more when you
have the time. I know I will be rereading your post later tonight. Are you getting her
flowers today?

-Hiki

SoonToBe said:
She came back to bed and cleaned me off with the washcloth and I guess I had this look of shock on my face because she leaned down and said "I only want this if you do too" and she kissed me.

Wow, I've been away from the forum and just caught up on the last week of posts. Very exciting! You've had a lot of great advice from many members who care deeply about you. I think Cocu's advice is worth taking a closer look at. I loved Harry's post on what a good Dominant is. The above quote shows that Sue gets it. She told you that she only wants "it" if you do. She understands that she wants it and she understands that you want it too. Sue KNOWS you want it, she just wants to hear you say it - maybe even beg for it.

I agree with those who warn about the high risks inherent in this situation. But those same risks are what gives a sub that submissive high we seek. What could be better than having a younger man with a big dick sweep your wife off her feet even though you satisfy (as much as any one man can) her needs for love and sex. She wants to give herself to another man because she can. She loves that feeling of power, freedom and control. That opportunity doesn't exist without you, Steve. A Dominant without a submissive doesn't work.

Enjoy the ride. It's going to be a good one. Sue has both you and Robert "wrapped around her finger." As a submissive, it's exciting to see a strong, sexy woman take control of her sexuality and wield her power to get what she wants while all the while loving those willing servants who make it all possible.

Oh Stevie!!! I know just what he is doing. I have done the very same thing thing. This Guy is GOOD!!! Get Yourself ready for a very wild ride for the foreseeable future. You going to have a a lot of lows and a few highs. From what You discribe I know this Guy.

04.10.2013: "We have several trips planned for the summer including a get-away for us around July 4th and again in August."

Reading this, I had to believe along with you, that there were, ‘safeguards’ and a foreseeable “endpoint,” to this with Robert.

Then you wrote: 04.11.2013: She told me how wonderful she felt when she'd gone away with Frank, and how she felt that, "Being exclusive" with him beforehand, had really increased how connected she felt with him. She looked me straight in the face and said, "I want to feel that with Robert.”

Does this mean that she expects, not only to be “exclusive with Robert,” but to also ‘go with him on trip’s’ like she did with Frank?

When she said, last night:
SoonToBe said:
"She held my hand and asked me if I was serious about ‘letting her go with Robert."
It does seem to indicate that she expects it to include both!

Reading that, it sure “jumped out at me” because my first wife did that (while I was building a new house for us), and was busy most weekends, She went camping “with friends from work.” Later I found that the “friends from Work” was Charlie, Who she married after our divorce.

I am not implying that you face the same situation as I did, but I do advise you to get Sue’s promise that she will be going with you for the, “several trips planned for the summer, including a get-away for us around July 4th and again in August." instead of going with Robert.

Last edited:
Wonderful Stb, I bet you are on cloud 9. Just what you wanted, just tell her yes and enjoy!

This is very intense, my heart is pounding just reading this. I am tied up in a ball of nerves for you Steve and I am not even sure why. This sounds like a great time and I will be interested to hear more.

SoonToBe said:
She held my hand and said that I should be sure about it and that when I was that I should let her know. I was a little confused and looked at her and she said "he's someone I can definitely fall for" and a moment later she said "I am going to want to just be with him" and she said that she knows it. She said that I had better enjoy her because if she lets her feelings get stronger for him, then she is going to want to do it all, including being with him, just him. She kissed me and said that she didn't think she'd ever feel like this, or that she'd ever let herself feel like this - but that now that it's happening, that if I truly wanted her to do it, that she would.

Does it means Steve that once you "Let her go", there'd no stopping ? Is it a make or break kind of decision? Why you should be "Sure" about it? Is she going to do something irrevocable? I know that your answers to most of my points would be no. But from what you narrated that's what it sounds like.

Wow - I'm not sure where to start. This isn't the easiest thing I've ever done or the easiest to try to put into words.

I thought I had it all worked out at times but then thought of other things that I'd forgotten. Then I saw the last few updates here.

Raks - it's not so much of a make or break decision for me as much as it's the decision Sue wants to hear from me to be sure she is convinced and confident that I want her to do it. Not sure if that made sense.

It seems almost insane to say that my wife has found a lover who she wants to "fall for", someone who she wants to have the full-blown-affair with. And she has now, several times, told me that if she does, that it's all but definite, that she'll want to only be with him sexually.

She's also told me that they've talked more about many things. Some of them have given me this bit of comfort and confidence - such as her telling me that he's told her that she should always make sure I am sexually satisfied (according to the frequency she's told him about, not reality as others here pointed out). She said that he's also been very respectful about our marriage. It's funny but in a way he's playing himself up to be sort of a sexual-savior to our marriage. There's also his repeated mention of his desire for children.

Of course there are other things she's shared have been not so comforting. I think she's enjoyed telling me that he told her that he loves that he doesn't have to use a condom with her. From part of her comment on how much of a mess he'd made to times last night when she again teased me with how it felt when he fucked her.

Harry - you asked about trips with Robert like she'd done with Frank. My thought is that perhaps not right away, but further out, I think yes. What I was trying to say in the earlier post was that she's already felt her ability to let herself go sexually with Robert, much like how she'd felt when she'd been away with Frank.

There was no doubt we were having sex last night and I have little doubt that we won't be tonight - it has been a long time since I've seen her this horny for this long about a new guy. And when she's in this kind of sexy mood - it is easier for both of us to talk more openly, before, but especially after sex - and last night was no different.

She asked me to tell her what I was thinking about all of this. Now, mind you, we'd just been fucking for 30-40 minutes or so and had both hit our peak almost together. I know that when she felt me cumming deep in her that a moment later as my on pleasure was subsiding - she continued to fuck her body up and down under me as my cock remained stiff for a little longer. I would have done it to her but she held me still and it was just so intense to feel her push her pussy up and down on my cock as she proceeded to cum almost violently under me. Of course as she peaked, I picked up her motion and carried her over the edge which resulted in her moaning and quivering underneath me.

But afterwards, I felt just awesome sharing that moment. No matter the thoughts or dreams in our heads - those shared few moments of ecstasy were just between us. It was easy lying there afterwards in the soft (fake) candle-light (led-candles....) to hear her talk to me and for me to answer.

She asked me how I could live with out sharing sex like that with me and she asked me again, do I really want her to be with Robert. She held my hand as she waited for me to answer. I'd thought many times about how I'd answer this question when it came up, but at that moment, I couldn't recall anything. It seemed to me that I should just say what I was thinking.

I told her that of course I would miss sex with her but I explained and in a way - asked her to confirm - that this wasn't something that was forever "is it?" - I asked her. Before she could answer I told her that I thought this thing with Robert was what she'd wanted and that if it was - and I added "and it's not forever" - then for right now I would be okay with it. She immediately told me that "of course it's not forever" - and she said that they both realize that this isn't something that will be long-lived. She again said what she'd already said about him wanting kids but then she said that they've also talked and shared that they both want more sexually.

And this is another thing that in a way, gave me a bit of comfort. The way she said it or what I got out of it is that Robert wasn't sexually happy in his marriage - he's drawn parallels to Sue because of how she's described our lack-of-frequency, etc., - and she said that he's made it fairly clear that their relationship will be sexually oriented. As she described it - he's not interested in going out on dates with me so much as he wants the after-date-sex. I asked if he was looking for another wife - with the whole kids thing - and her answer was a candid "not right now" - that he wants some time away from that pursuit "to put some time between his divorce".

Naturally - this led me to the big question - does he share the same emotional desire as she does. Or, more the way I asked her - "is he going to fall for you the way you want him?". She was quiet for a moment before she answered that she hadn't really asked him that but at the same time, she said from the way he's talked about her, that he is clearly more interested than he lets onto. I asked her what she meant and she said that she'd felt some of the littlest things that have given her that feeling. It was a good thing we'd already fucked because I cringed from what she said next - she told me how when they are still spooned together after sex, how he'll caress her back and play with her hair. It wasn't so much what she said, but how she said it and even more, how she said it made her feel....

STB,
So far all is on plan. Even ahead a little after your offer, still only partly accepted. The road ahead though could be difficult and I think you need some insurance. Every time things have started so far, Sue has managed to add little things to her list of freedoms, more to your list of restrictions and denials and you have gone along with it, deep in cuck space in spite of your worries. Sue is potentially about to add love itself to her freedoms with her lover. Whatever you think?, she can't get that with him without diluting some of it with you. This may be ok, even exciting in the short term but it is dangerous if it continues for any sustained period.

I am suggesting you agree with her two signals. One for a ‘time out‘ which when used would suspend activity with Robert for that day or night to enable you and Sue to talk. The second, an emergency stop which would suspend for a period or even forever. I worry that by yourself and in cuck space you would not be able to negotiate either. Of course, knowing they exist, Sue may be less likely to put you in a position you may need either.

peakmb said:
STB,
So far all is on plan. Even ahead a little after your offer, still only partly accepted. The road ahead though could be difficult and I think you need some insurance. Every time things have started so far, Sue has managed to add little things to her list of freedoms, more to your list of restrictions and denials and you have gone along with it, deep in cuck space in spite of your worries. Sue is potentially about to add love itself to her freedoms with her lover. Whatever you think?, she can't get that with him without diluting some of it with you. This may be ok, even exciting in the short term but it is dangerous if it continues for any sustained period.

I am suggesting you agree with her two signals. One for a ‘time out‘ which when used would suspend activity with Robert for that day or night to enable you and Sue to talk. The second, an emergency stop which would suspend for a period or even forever. I worry that by yourself and in cuck space you would not be able to negotiate either. Of course, knowing they exist, Sue may be less likely to put you in a position you may need either.

Peak what You suggest are very good thoughts. I agree with them. The only problem as I see it is. Steve is No longer in control. He is not in a position equal to Sue. To ask, to change any of the ground rules of this relationship. He gave up His "Equal Standing" Months ago. when He gave Sue control over His ability to cum. He became Her sub at that point. Sue is driving this car right now. He's in for a Bumpy Ride if Robert is who I think He is.

Peak - you have excellent points there and while we haven't necessarily agreed to the specific "safe word" or whatever, what you are saying is what I was conveying earlier when I said how she'd agreed with me that if either of us ever had a problem with it, that the other would do what's needed.

Yes, she's talking about possibly - maybe not the same as we share - but yes, possibly letting herself fall in love with him. It's what I was trying to ask her about - whether that feeling might or might not be reciprocated. I didn't get a clear read on that from her other than he would like to, essentially, provide the sexual release for her. The comments about how she thinks he may feel were hidden in her sharing how he played with her hair or how he touched or did something. I suppose there could be more in the conversations they've had that she either does or doesn't see or want to see.

I guess I should say also that some of what I shared earlier and am now may be out of time-sequence. In re-reading what I already wrote, I see that I skipped over part of our conversation where she asked me - outright at one point - what I wanted. She clarified it and said "not what you want for me, but what you want for you". I was quiet for a moment. Again, in my head, I'd gone through a million different things I could say - but in the moment, I was left with just what I felt at the time. While I was quiet she asked how I'm going to feel knowing what may be going on.

I don't think I wrote earlier that she doesn't think that she would be ready to want any of this for another week or two. She's said that - like me, at times she wants one thing and then at others, that it changes - and she said that she wants to be sure of things before any of this happens. I think I made light of it and said back to her that "you want to be sure of what you're feeling for him" - and she smiled and said that was correct.

And so, later on when she asked me what I wanted - when I did answer her I told her that, assuming it is what she wants, then I opened up to her and said that "maybe this is what I've wanted all along" and I told her that - and emphasized - that as long as it is working for both of us, then I told her that I would like to experience her only having sex with him as part of it, and that I would be very turned on to see her let her emotions drive her sexual desire with him.

I told her that I was concerned about us - many times I told her. And each time she comforted me. She said that even though it was her and Robert, that neither of them would ever not be concerned about me and that Robert didn't want to come between her and I. She also said that she'd been thinking of "that conversation" with Phyllis long ago and how she remembers her clearly saying that the affair had done good things for her and her husband - that after it was over, that their sex-lives soared - how her self-confidence also soared - and she said she now understood it - that it felt wonderful to be wanted by and to be able to want another person to be able to explore more of her desires.

Seeing everyone's comments here - I did make mention of our two vacations/trips over the summer and I pretty much said that without doubt, that I would want to be having sex with her during those times. Harry - this is for you - she held my hand and said as she looked right in my eyes, she said "without a doubt" and that she'd even already mentioned them to Robert - and how he'd even said something like "he'll expect to be with you".

So again - she asked me what I wanted and maybe now it's easier to see how I told her what I did, that as we lay there last night, that I told her that I did want her to do it.

We were lying close at the time - I could feel how warm her body still was under the covers. I told her again that I wanted her to tell me what was going on. I held her warm hand and I told her that it was okay to tell me how she felt about him and that I wanted her to share what they were doing sexually. She giggled and said that she was sure that it would be something we shared on Wednesday nights for sure! It was her turn to turn to me and said "you know, I'm not saying that we won't ever do it". I asked her what she meant and maybe this is what Robert has been telling her too - but she said that she'd still be there sexually for me at times. I asked her if that meant her sucking me at times and she said, yeah, or maybe more - and she said something about it being fun to share it with me. I asked her what she meant and she smiled and said that she was thinking of ways to make sure I didn't feel bad.

It was quiet for a bit and I was kind of thinking that maybe she was nodding off or getting tired so in the dim light I said out loud "so, he was really good?". She giggled and said how surprised she was that it was so gentle and yet so fulfilling, their first time. I asked her if she was nervous - this was sort of the first time we'd had time to talk in this kind of relaxed setting. She said she was, especially when she felt how big his cock was. She actually described it as feeling heavy in her hand and she had this sexy sound in her voice as she told me how that thought made her horny for him. She said she thought she'd feel nervous the first time being naked with him but she said that he really made her feel comfortable including telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. It was my turn to giggle at her and I joked about how she could have wondered about that given how she liked to be in the nude with Frank and Don before that. She laughed along with me, but also had a more thoughtful tone when she said that she could easily see feeling like that with Robert. (I didn't tell her that I knew that already).

So is Robert the biggest she has ever had? Imagine how different it will feel if you go a couple weeks without getting in there. Man, you are living the dream!

This is intense and amazing!

Did you talk about how often Sue would be with Robert per week after she
gives her sexual fidelity to him? I seem to remember her mentioning that
denying you would be fun - but not getting more from her lover at the same
time would just deprive her of sex. It seems to me that this could mean
almost daily sessions with Robert...

When you do get her back on your summer trip, it will be amazing. He may have
permanently rearranged her vagina.

Will you still be allowed to at least go down on her after her pussy becomes Robert's?

Will Sue tell him that she has stopped having intercourse with you? How will you feel if
Robert wants some mark of ownership on her, like a henna-tattoo of his initials on her
mons veneris for instance? Or ring / piercing? You've previously said that
is not her thing, but if she lets herself fall for him, she might just do it for him.

-Hiki

Users who are viewing this thread