Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
SoonToBe said:
"Seeing everyone's comments here - I did make mention of our two vacations/trips over the summer and I pretty much said that without doubt, that I would want to be having sex with her during those times. Harry - this is for you - she held my hand and said as she looked right in my eyes, she said "without a doubt" and that she'd even already mentioned them to Robert - and how he'd even said something like "he'll expect to be with you."

Thanks for the response, Steve, That does make me feel a little more 'at ease for you'. You can understand that "only want to be with Robert" sounds more inclusive than "sexually exclusive to him for a while."

Next, I understand that Sue already has her own level of 'trust' of Robert, but I don't, so his encouragement for her to make sure you are OK is not as comforting to me as your commitments to each other.

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Next, I understand that Sue already has her own level of 'trust' of Robert, but I don't, so his encouragement for her to make sure you are OK is not as comforting to me as your commitments to each other.

I think that says it all!!!! When everything is said and done. Its You and Sue. Only problem is Your on this ride right now. I don't see a way of getting off. Your a 100 feet off the ground. You have got to hang on. And just remember. "I got on this ride!!!"

WILL
well put and i do agree with you and as it sound's so far stb maybe in trouble with this guy.

it sound's like he is telling sue everything she want's to hear and he will take what he want's when he has everything in place.

and that at the end might be sue if that is his target from the start. so good luck stb.

and keep us posted.

ps when is sue set to see him again.

Well, I need to share that last night, Sue shared her concerns and misgivings about all of this. I'm sure the passionate sex we had didn't help her, but nonetheless, she seemed to be getting serious cold-feet about it. She'd mentioned some things earlier in the day but after we'd both exhausted ourselves for the 3rd night in a row - she suddenly changed mood and seemed to be on the borderline of crying - she said she "couldn't do this" and mentioned how good we've been together for the past few months now, especially recently with it just being us again.

It took me a moment to shift gears. At first I just hugged her and got my bearings. I told her that it was all up to her. That if she could take it as far as she wanted and that I'd be there for her. She hugged me and said she was very confused at times. That made me laugh and I told her that my own thoughts and emotions swung back and forth so much that I was seasick. That got her to giggle and snuggle up to me.

She asked if we were stupid or crazy to play around like this. I pulled her head up towards me and kissed her and I told her honestly, that I thought we were so much "better together" now than just a few years ago and I reminded her how the last few weeks/months have been because of what she's done and what we've shared. We hugged and she told me how she is surprised at times of how horny and how sexual she is - as she put it "even at this age". I kissed her and I told her that I thought she was the sexiest person I knew and that I loved what we've done together and then added, and what you've done alone.

I told her that she needed to be sure of herself and that the rest would just happen. She hugged me and asked me again how I was going to be without having her. I asked her if maybe we could still mess around sometimes. She giggled and said "I thought you hated condoms". I told her that I'd manage if it was a way to still have her. She smiled and said "hmmmm" and then said "maybe for special occasions?". I kissed her and told her "see, that's what I mean by things just working themselves out".

But I told her again that this wasn't something she had to jump into head-first. I told her that she should just let it happen as it will and not try to pre-conceive how it's going to go. If you aren't ready for it, then let that be as far as you want it to go. I held her hand and I said that I didn't think this was just going to end suddenly with Robert so I told her that maybe she should let things go another few weeks and see what she felt then. She kissed me and thanked me for being the voice of reason and for remaining calm. She then looked at me and said "I guess you want this to happen, you could have easily talked me out of it". All I said back to her was "as I've said all along, it's something you have to want and I'll be happy".

I mentioned the shifting gears because before and during sex - it was just the opposite! She was all into teasing me that this "might be the last night" and that she wanted to be "Roberts girl". During foreplay she teased me that she may have to check with Robert to see if my licking "his pussy" will be allowed! She went to all ends - some comments were mild - others were wild. And all of them drove both of us crazy. We got more and more explicit - she told me how his big cock made her feel so full - and how much he came in her. I told her back that I wanted to see her pussy still wet from him after she comes home. Around and around it went until I climbed up on top of her and she squealed how she loved feeling Robert in her in that position. Well, that did it for me - thinking of his giant cock still further up in her pussy than mine was - thinking of her feeling him cum in her - and when I thought about him feeling her pussy struggling around his huge cock - that was it. I came something fierce and I know she was right there with me. Which is why that sudden emotional change of direction caught me offguard....

So - as of this morning - we're in a holding pattern waiting to see what happens as this week goes by. She had mentioned, at one point, seeing more of him but I didn't ask more - maybe lunch together? I recall her allowing Don many liberties at lunchtime. So that may answer one of Hiki's questions. And regarding another of the questions - until her teasing last night I would have said yes, that I expected to be able to lick her pussy at times but now, not sure what to say other than I hope so. Regarding permanent marking such as tattoos - that'll never happen. Henna ones - I suppose that might be something she would be okay with as it's not permanent. She's talked about piercings from time to time - which is a change from a few years ago, but she's still pretty against them - so I don't see that happening with Robert, he doesn't seem like that kind of person - Sue says he doesn't have any tattoos or piercings (which she also thinks was one of the things that attracted her to him - that he didn't have any).

Far2 - yes. From what she's said, Robert has the largest cock she's ever experienced. I thought that might bother me more than it does. It IS a turn-on as I've already said but for right now at least, it doesn't seem to bother me, at least not that much but of course it is something that I do think about and yes - perhaps over time - it might be something that becomes more of a concern. Still, I will say that I absolutely love how she feels when she gets home after being with him. All I can explain it as is that her pussy feels like it's had quite a workout and it feels almost tired in a way. I know it's probably all in my head but does that make a difference?

Wild time ahead, I think. Sounds like its not going to be totally between you and Sue, that she might be willing to give some "control" to Robert. What if the "special occasions" where you get to have her with a condom are your trips, and if aside from that She is off limits: no sex, no licking, nada. It could be intense!

I'm wondering if her hesitation is that if she does this, it will be near total. And she wants to be really sure you know what you are getting into.

Well played, I think we can all understand her fear and that she is about to do something to her husband that is so foreign that she is having a had time coping. Once she is in it, it will be no big deal to either of you but just the excitement of the game. Like you said it is something that you both enjoy together. If it wasn't then either of you would put the breaks on. Tell her to go for it, jump in both feet, it's okay and it's time!

STB.

it sound's like thing's are going to work out for you and sue. did sue tell you what the specisl occasion's would be and hope you can still have that special time with sue. if robert take's over for you and sue still let's you go down on her after she has been with him.

also has sue told you what type of guy robert is some of the thing's he like's to do or his like's and dislike's.
how tall he is and so on about him. i know that she has told you about his cock what about the rest of him.

it is good that you both talked about it and agreed to wait for a while to see how it goes with them first.

have fun and keep us posted.

you gave Sue a good talking to STB!!! From what I have gathered I feel that Sue is "in Love" with the Idea of "being in Love" but don't ask her to try and explain as her emotions will get in the way...it is a wonder that any of us males understand any women at all when they can't even understand theirselves!!! I do give you LOTS of credit for trying STB as that show the Love that you have for Sue :)

love the story, STB, awaiting next conversation

Steve, You may not like what I say, You may want to ignore it or belittle it, but I seriously think there are things you are not seeing beyond your own cuckold desires.

“Last night, Sue shared her concerns and misgivings about all of this.
She seemed to be getting serious cold-feet about it.” ..... “She suddenly changed mood and seemed to be on the borderline of crying” ... “She said she, "Couldn't do this," and mentioned how good we've been together for the past few months now, especially recently with it just being us again.”

“She asked if we were ‘stupid’ or ‘crazy’ to play around like this.”

Sue obviously knows & understands more about Robert than you ever will.
If Sue has ‘misgivings’ & ‘concerns’ about going further with him, I think you aught to listen to her reasons instead of encouraging her to continue on, for your own Cuckold desires.

Do you see the message you are sending her when you don’t seem to be bothered by her getting emotionally & romantically involved with him.

“If you aren't ready for it, then let that be as far as you want it to go.”
She wants you to be her man and to help her to decide, not give the decision back to her.

"I guess you want this to happen, you could have easily talked me out of it.” All I said back to her was "as I've said all along, it's something you have to want and I'll be happy.”

Repeat after me: Suzy, Honey, If you are concerned in any way about continuing this with Robert, I am concerned too. I will support your decision to stop.

She may be trying to tell you that you are the only man she needs in her life right now. Wouldn’t that be enough for you to accept her wanting to stop now!

I know this is a Cuckold site. But, is it worth risking your 25 year marriage just to have a riveting Cuckold story for us to read!

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
STB
Harry well said it sound's like what i have been posting here for the last few post's .

i hope that we are reading something in to it that is not there.

good luck stb.

keep us posted.

I can't wait to hear how it's going. I am sure you 2 have done a lot of communicating, which is why you will be just fine once Sue starts.

STB
I have been following your posts for many months and find them to be, by far, the most intelligently written on this site. They really brings to life the true emotions of the cuckold relationship which makes them, in my view, all the more erotic; allowing us a real-time view of the progression of a genuine set of relationships.

Just to make my modest contribution to the current scenario - I wish you both well in the forthcoming inevitable "affair" between Sue and Robert. It sounds like Sue has the green light to go down the full emotional road and take R's huge cock on a regular basis. What girl could resist, given that you have spent several years encouraging her to explore her full sexual potential with other partners and seeing how much stronger it seems to have made you as a couple, both in and out of bed.

As your denial develops in the coming weeks, what are the chances of Sue making use of Frank again? calling in to see him to make her body available to him for casual sex, at a time when you are denied access. Surely it would allow Sue to further express her slutty side, whilst increasing your feelings of frustration.

All the best. Keep up the good work!

STB, I too have been following your posts for quite some time. You will recall that some months ago I brought the subject of pregnancy to your attention and based on Sue’s new experience with Robert I believe the subject again is relevant.
I speak from experience as a married woman who has cuckolded her husband more than once through the years and is familiar with the issue of emotions. First off… please understand we women are wired differently than you guys. When we “fall” for a guy it’s no longer just about good sex. It’s about pleasing our new guy totally and satisfying all his needs. We feel a desire to be “all in” and committed to the relationship. Being “all in” and committed to the relationship means many things to us in ways that you guys can’t begin to understand.
The fact that Sue is so volatile with her emotions could be due to two emotional conflicts that directly involve you, her husband.
Conflict #1 Likely involves her fearing being in love with Robert, and she probably can’t reconcile being in love with two men at the same time. It’s ok to have sex with another man, but falling in love with him… is complicated and most women can’t deal with the emotional balancing act.
Conflict #2 Undoubtedly resolves around the issue of Robert wanting children. Sue fears that Robert’s desire to have children will compromise a long-term relationship with him… a real problem if Sue’s pregnancy days are truly over. Or perhaps she’s thinking in the back of her mind that she’d like to perhaps give the new man she loves the ultimate gift - a child. Don’t underestimate how ladies in love think. If Sue can possible still conceive… trust me, the thought of doing so with Robert has crossed her mind, especially knowing that the issue of kids is so important to him.
If indeed the pregnancy issue is a desire she harbors, then that would help explain why she’s so emotionally tormented going into this relationship. It would also explain why she’s so worried about her relationship with you and possibly destroying the wonderful marriage (and family) the two of you have.
Other warning signs of this potential pregnancy desire would be her insistence of either not having intercourse with you (her husband), or at the minimum an insistence of only having intercourse with a condom.

Possible Reasons For Sue's Emotional Turmoil... From Another Lady's Perspective

STB, I too have been following your posts for quite some time. You will recall that some months ago I brought the subject of pregnancy to your attention and based on Sue’s new experience with Robert I believe the subject again is relevant.
I speak from experience as a married woman who has cuckolded her husband more than once through the years and is familiar with the issue of emotions. First off… please understand we women are wired differently than you guys. When we “fall” for a guy it’s no longer just about good sex. It’s about pleasing our new guy totally and satisfying all his needs. We feel a desire to be “all in” and committed to the relationship. Being “all in” and committed to the relationship means many things to us in ways that you guys can’t begin to understand.

The fact that Sue is so volatile with her emotions could be due to two emotional conflicts that directly involve you, her husband.

Conflict #1 Likely involves her fearing being in love with Robert, and she probably can’t reconcile being in love with two men at the same time. It’s ok to have sex with another man, but falling in love with him… is complicated and most women can’t deal with the emotional balancing act.

Conflict #2 Undoubtedly resolves around the issue of Robert wanting children. Sue fears that Robert’s desire to have children will compromise a long-term relationship with him… a real problem if Sue’s pregnancy days are truly over. Or perhaps she’s thinking in the back of her mind that she’d like to perhaps give the new man she loves the ultimate gift - a child. Don’t underestimate how ladies in love think. If Sue can possible still conceive… trust me, the thought of doing so with Robert has crossed her mind, especially knowing that the issue of kids is so important to him.
If indeed the pregnancy issue is a desire she harbors, then that would help explain why she’s so emotionally tormented going into this relationship. It would also explain why she’s so worried about her relationship with you and possibly destroying the wonderful marriage (and family) the two of you have.

Other warning signs of this potential pregnancy desire would be her insistence of either not having intercourse with you (her husband), or at the minimum an insistence of only having intercourse with a condom.

Wow,
Such outpourings of concern over something Steve himself set in motion. Would we have done it? It seems not. Would we be worried in this position? Clearly yes. Many of us in various forms have urged caution or even extreme caution. And yet ..
Sue and Steve have talked it through. Sue and Robert have only had sex once. We don't know whether they made love. We have no idea of Robert‘s demands, only his caution. Its fun to speculate but I think this needs to play out for a while before even Steve knows what is really happening. I also don't believe that any position will ever be untenable if Sue and Steve don't want it to be. Can they go back if something aweful happens? Probably not, but that doesn't mean they can't go forward together. Life is always about risk and change. They can't be avoided, only managed. I'm not sure we are helping Steve by advising him not to go to places he clearly wants to try out. We may be better helping him cope with the journey and when he gets there.

PEAK
i my self like i said have been there and all i want steve to do is just keep his eye's open. when they both go in to this.

i have wished him and sue well in this and also sometime's do not know if thay are going to talk eachother out of it at the same time.

so all i can say keep a look out and have fun if it goes forward from here.

keep us posted.

Cara, Thanks for giving Steve, and us, the woman's perspective on relationships in an affair. I value your opinion.

Since you have reintroduced the subject of pregnancy into the discussion, It causes me to wonder if Sue could actually give Robert the child that he wants without finding a younger woman to marry.

After a bit of research, (you all know how I like to do that) I found an article that discusses that very subject.
Although it is not mentioned in the article, the emotional desire to please her lover and give him what he desires, is so strong (especially in women) that her body may again produce the hormones necessary to become pregnant naturally. So-called Miracle babies are not unknown.

Here is the link to the article: <http://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-pregnant-after-menopause>

Cara, I would like your thoughts, Thanks. Harry

The text of the article follows. I make no comment one way or the other. Just presenting it for information, as i did the definition of a Dominant.

Pregnancy after menopause

Menopause is seen as the time in a woman’s life when she is no longer able to bear children. This is because the change in hormones throughout the body. So what does it mean when a woman gets pregnant after menopause? Was it really menopause that they went through?
What Menopause Does
Menopause drastically changes a woman’s body. When menopause occurs, a woman no longer gets a monthly menstrual period. This is because the hormones that trigger ovulation and pregnancy are no longer as strong in the body as they were when the woman was twenty years younger. Estrogen and progesterone will drop, and this will cause the body to no longer have the ability to get pregnant. But, since the process of menopause takes anywhere from five to ten years to complete, this is an awkward time in a woman’s life. She will still have a chance of getting pregnant.
With menopause, the hormone levels will drop, but there are times when they will spike, during the course of the change. At this time, a woman’s body can be able to still conceive a child, giving into the fact that a woman can get pregnant during or what they think is after menopause.
Preventing Pregnancy after Menopause
In order to prevent pregnancy after or during menopause, a woman will want to stay on an effective form of birth control. Since women in their forties and older are not recommended taking birth control pills, it is more likely that a doctor will suggest the use of a diaphragm, IUD, or a permanent option such as a tubal ligation. Any surgical options will want to be carefully considered, but other forms of birth control are effective and will help to prevent any chance of pregnancy during or after menopause.
If a woman does decide that they want to have a baby and they have already been through menopause, there are options for them as well. They can look into a donor egg program that will allow the woman to carry the baby through a pregnancy with the aid of a younger female’s eggs. But for women who are considering this, there is a much higher risk of fetal problems than for the woman who is younger. The risks with an older woman include developing an infection, embolisms, and hemorrhaging. Strokes and seizures are also at a higher incidence with a woman who is older. Risks to the baby can also occur.
Can You Ever Really Get Off Birth Control?
What many women want to know is if they will ever be safe without having to use birth control, even after they are through menopause. This information is usually based on personal medical information. A doctor will be able to advise their female patients when it will be the right time to throw out the birth control and not have to worry about the risk of pregnancy. This is generally after about a ten year window of menopause symptoms. So if you are still in menopause, don’t throw out that birth control just yet.

I am laughing out loud at these last few posts. Believe me, if she were still fertile we'd have several little ones already. As her doctor said - if she could become pregnant she'd be rich as a medical-miracle - if I remember right, some hormone called FSH (I believe) is essentially zero for her - it's how her doc was confident she could get rid of the IUD. Harry - I suppose your post could be true - I have my doubts - but perhaps that's what her doctor said could be the medical miracle!

But I did appreciate Cara's viewpoint of how confusing this must be for Sue and how it's difficult, I guess, for me to truly understand or empathize. I suppose Conflict #1 is definitely applicable. I question #2, not in terms of pregnancy as I don't think that's possible (but it is an interesting turn-on) - but in terms of the thought of this being a long-term relationship. Unless Sue's misled me or somehow misread/misunderstood things - she isn't thinking of this as a long-term thing. Although I suppose that's possible - and I suppose it's not something that can be ruled out if she were to truly develop feelings for him. That isn't something I've really considered - but again, unless she's misleading me, it doesn't seem like she's looking at it that way.

I do like Peak's comments on the future and moving forward. Very well stated.

Artman - I suppose had Robert or another suitor not materialized, she may have gone back to Frank. But now that this seems to be what she wants to explore - I don't think it's in the cards. She seems quite focused on this when the hormones are swung in that direction.

In closing for now - Harry - regarding your next to last post. Believe me, this isn't something I am trying to influence her on - perhaps I'm not conveying it accurately but I am merely trying to be supportive and to give her the opportunity, without pressure from me, to make up her own mind. We both know, or at least accept, that it's something I would like her to try - if not now, then maybe at some other time. So the decision reallly is hers - is Robert the guy she wants to explore with?

Steve, Yes, Cara could be "right on" with conflict #1, as I read it at least. Conflict #2 if considered on an emotional level could explain her warning to you, that further involvement with Robert could cause her to, "cut you off" sexually, except with condoms, as she has already suggested.

My previous post centered around Sue's statement: "I guess you want this to happen." I have to think that If I were asked that, about a matter as serious as this, It would be time to come to a mutual decision. Not throwing it back, by effectively saying, "What ever you want is OK with me."

Maybe it's just my impression, (well not mine alone, from what I read here) but it seems to me that Sue is very worried about what could happen to her relationship with you, if she gets deeper into her 'affair' with Robert. As I said, she knows him intimately better than you do.

Again, It seems to me that she is reaching out for your 'concern', and you just are not showing it, at least not the way she would like you to.

I realize that my impressions are all 'third person': Sue - to - you - to me, through this forum. Certainly everything from your communications don't come through clearly, or are possibly mis-interpreted. I respond to what I believe I understand, colored by things like experiences, mine and others, and what I know of human psychology.

certainly, as I have read every thing you have written, (more than once) I believe, at times that I can feel the emotions, both yours and Sue's in the words you write. My feelings in that regard, have been right more than wrong.

When others, with even more experience than mine, have the same conclusions, I feel justified to make my thoughts known. Not to irritate you, but to advise you, as I would any other of my friends.

Thanks for listening, Harry

Last edited: