Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Peak - you're saying nothing that I don't know already. There have been a lot of things that going back, sure I could think that Sue had planned and choreographed it all with the hope that things would develop the way they did. But I honestly don't feel that way. I do think it's serendipitous that Paul was the guy she was with as our awareness of our own desires grew. In that sense though I think that it would have been any guy she was dating who she felt comfortable enough with. Perhaps it would have manifested differently but I think that if our desires - her for this teenage-lust feeling and me as wanting to be more beta - had occurred - maybe this doesn't sound nice but I think she may have gone for more with whoever she was with.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Maybe it sounds silly but I think they're heading to a poly relationship in the near future.

Far2, I mean no disrespect when I say that I genuinely love the way whenever the subject of Steve's future comes up you always manage to bookend the limits of discussion by proposing something that seems natural and right to you but perhaps quite extreme and fanciful to the likely direction that Steve might travel. It's as if you have an instinct for what is beyond the edge. "Well he might go further, but he won't go that far!" Still, who knows, at some point you might be right.

Steve, you remind me of the guy who says, 'You know, I've worked damned hard to be as lucky as I am.'

To think that all of Sue's planning is mere serendipity; that her work over at least three years, slowly refining her strategy, always moving you to a point of further denial, and Paul to first one of acknowledged primary sex partner, then sole primary sex partner, that all this is almost chance is naivety of some high order. Your delusion really is that you have simply gone along with it, believing that it really has been Sue's Ying to your Yang. An equal partnership in the strategy of Sue's sex life. I could quote many, many things that you have said and that you have attributed to Sue over that time that show the real crafting, the careful process of 'boiling the frog' that Sue has engaged in, but I suspect that deep down you already know them all, and more.

If all this leads to the world that SS has always said it might, none of that would matter. Your sex life would diminish hugely, Sue's would continue to flourish with Paul (and perhaps with others), all would be happy and I wouldn't keep banging on about it, but this is not your stated goal. To date, both you and Sue have always maintained throughout the highs and lows that you both see a future (albeit some way off) where only the two of you are in the relationship and normal(ish) sex is what you will both enjoy. Do you still see this future at some point, and if not what do you now see down the line?

dutch12 said:
Maybe it sounds silly but I think they're heading to a poly relationship in the near future.

Dutch12 while they (Steve and Sue) are not calling poly, it has truly seemed to be going down that path based on some of what has been shared by Steve over time even if Steve has not yet realized it. There are others that post on this thread that would disagree with our assessment.

far2easy said:
Sorry Peak i forgot you are the only one who’s opinion and thoughts count here. Ever wonder why no one post much beside you any longer? Its the main reason I stoppe for the most part. No disrespect, bless your heart as we say in the south.

Now Now @far2easy I have to say that I found humor in your remark "No disrespect, bless your heart as we say in the south." as I am also from the Southern part of the USA and we all know what "bless your heart as we say in the south." truly means... LOL

Peak - I wasn't suggesting that everything was merely coincidental/serendipitous - merely that Paul as the lucky-guy was. My point being, had all else been the same, I think Sue would have projected her desires onto any guy she was seeing at the time. That things have developed as they have since my beta-realization - that is not coincidental at all. Just wanted to correct you on that.

During last night's fun together the subject of just what "access to her" I would have in the future came up. I asked her "just how off limits will you be" as she teased me that I could enjoy looking at her while I masturbated last night. She smiled and leaned forward and gently patted my cock and she said "just for him" as she nodded towards my cock "that's all baby..." and then she smiled and said something about "counting on" sharing with the rest of me and she flicked her tongue out as if to mimic my licking her pussy. She slid down and sort of whispered that "I just want to feel like... you know.... 'that part' is for him" and she reached out and with her hand on mine, stroked my cock to emphasize what wasn't.

This morning I asked her what was going to happen to our schedule - the way it looks sticking with every-other-week - that we have a conflict - she glanced at the calendar this morning before heading off to work and turned and said to me "you're right.... we'll have to talk about this...". If it's every other week then my next time is the weekend of 12/9. But that puts 2 weeks later being the weekend before Christmas Eve - and then for us to be together New Years Eve would be the next week.

Stb
when is Sue due to see Paul again.

LOL - well - she was going to see him this afternoon and she was on the fence about staying the night - but he really got her annoyed this morning when he texted her that he was going to play golf "one last time" today. I told her that the forecast for tomorrow is just as nice so if she was going to spend the night, that she wasn't going to have much of a morning. So we'll see how the day plays out - in the meanwhile we'll have a nice day together.

;)

IMG_1774.JPG

LOL -thanks Dutch.

Reactions: dutch12
Could be an opportunity to rephase your weekend problem though...

Stb
so did Sue get see paul today.
keep us posted.

Wow. Wow and OMG is all I can say this morning.

She did see Paul on Saturday and as she'd said - she did come home quite late - well after midnight early Sunday morning.
I admit I was pretty horny - after she'd left I looked at the calendar and I let myself think about it a bit too much and I got caught up in the thoughts that we, or rather I have less than a month before New Years and while it truly does excite me - I was getting hung up on thinking about "just 4 times left". So rather than post here and open up for all sorts of comments, I managed and did the right thing and waited up for her to return.

I will say it again that she is absolutely the most beautiful when I see the smile on her face when I open the door and she is coming home to me. Even though she'd just been intensely intimate with Paul, there is nothing that can replace the hug and kiss she gives me when she comes home. She was quite tired and only playfully teased me about it as she got changed. It was darkened in our bedroom but she did undress fully before pulling on her night-shirt. My cock was so hard as I watched her and then watched as she got washed up in the bathroom and came to bed. I thought of jerking-off - I know she wouldn't have minded - but at the same time I wanted to wait - now that she was home, it felt so good to feel so horny for her. I remember pushing my hardon to a more comfortable position as I got into bed and pulled the covers up.

It is yesterday that I need to share.

So - I was still horny when I woke up with her yesterday morning and she teased me even more as she said she needed a shower and again it seemed like it was nothing for her to get naked and futz around in the bathroom for a moment before getting into the shower. But by afternoon with her comments about how much fun she'd had the night before, I told her that I was feeling very horny. She smiled and said that "maybe we can have a little fun later" which got my mood up.

About 4:30pm yesterday, just after we'd watched the sunset she came up to me and held herself against me and turned me to her and she started to kiss me. She reached down and felt my cock had almost immediately gotten hard again and she smiled and said "lets go have some fun". I followed her up to our bedroom where she started to tease me a bit more as she encouraged me to get undressed. She took off her top and pants leaving her in just her bra and panties. She teased me that "Paul likes watching me get undressed too....". I stripped off my clothes before she could get her words out and she smiled at seeing me hard already.

She smiled and said that she had been talking with Paul about just this exact situation when she was with him and she sat down on the bed next to me and asked me "do you want to try something that Paul suggested?". I looked at her and asked her what. She said that as I knew, most of the women Paul had been with before Sue was mostly into oral-sex - "he got mostly blowjobs baby.... that's why he likes sex with me so much!!!!" I told her that we'd talked about this already and she said "do you want me to try something that Paul says was really good for him?". I was a little hesitant - something in how she said that but I asked her "what?". She leaned over to me and she said that "like I said baby, he's been showing me some things that might be good for you" I asked her more pointedly "what are you thinking?" and she said "matter of fact, I just tried.... or rather 'practiced' as he said.... on him...". I was curious and asked her "okay, what is it?" and she smiled and said "you're going to need to relax for this baby, but Paul say's it's amazing for him...". I was getting a bit anxious and I asked her "what do you mean?" and she came up to me and kissed me and said "just relax baby..." and as she broke her kiss she said "just pull your legs back a little for me baby.... you know.... how you like me.... knees pulled back honey....". As I did so she reached out and started to stroke my cock.

"you're so hard baby...." and she smiled as she stroked me. She leaned down and said "this isn't enough is it?.... you can do this with your own hand can't you baby.....". I groaned back and said "yes" and she smiled and reached over and held up the lubricant she has in her night-stand and she said "I can use some of this..." and I nodded an eager "yes" hoping she'd lube up her hands and stroke me off. But she stopped me and said "or we can use some of this, just in a different way baby.....". I raised my head up a bit and looked at her with a questioning look. "Baby, I told you this.... Paul showed me how to... you know.... put my fingers in you and make it good....". I guess my eyes opened wide (she told me later) but she said she knew my answer when I didn't put my knees down despite what she'd said. "Just let me put some of this on my fingers...." and after a short pause she added "now just relax baby.... I know this isn't something you normally like...." and I felt her fingers on my ass - spreading my cheeks apart and then I felt her finger probing at my butt hole.

"You have to relax baby...." as I guess I was unfamiliar with this type of play as she continued "... how does your doctor do this?...." I groaned a bit as I felt her fingers warming up ( the lube was cool) and when she finally got a finger to start going in she started to gently stroke my cock again. Both sensations were awesome and a moment later she said ".... there we go honey.... now just relax...." and sure enough - I felt her finger slip all the way in. "Oooh, that got him hard baby...." she said out loud as I felt her start to stroke me more firmly and then she added "... Paul's the same way.... "... I started to moan a bit and she said "... see, not so bad so far....". It did feel good - but I have to say it felt weird responding though.

She continued to talk to me ".... Paul had me try... practice with him...." She paused to continue gently finger-fucking my ass and then she reached for more lube and said "just a little more honey.... you'll like it.....". Again the cold lube caused me to tighten up and she said "relax... my god it's tight now...." but she stroked my cock again and this time she smiled and looked up at me and said "see - there we go" and as I looked down she ran her finger up the length of my cock and drew out a huge drool of pre-cum. She pulled her finger away from the tip and it was all stringy and she took a lick of it and smile and said "your's tastes the best...." and then she pushed at my legs a bit more and I pulled them back a bit. "now just relax a little more baby....". I felt her finger - no - then I realized - it was that i felt her fingers - two of them. I panicked for a moment but then she somehow pushed it in alongside the first one and when she got them both in I grunted out loud and she said "just relax... you'll get used to it in a minute baby...."... She took a moment to just stay still and gently stroke my cock as she talked to me "... Paul said that he really liked this .... I hope you do too....." and I guess her calmness let me relax a bit because a moment later she said "there we go, now just relax baby and try to just think about feeling good".

I felt her fingers push in more and then pull back and then more a few times. I honestly thought to myself that this might be somewhat like it feels for her when pushing into her pussy as it did feel okay. But then she started to push in deeper and deeper until I felt her hand up against my butt. and then she did it - oh my god. She started to move her fingers - I can't even describe what she was doing other than I felt her fingers and suddenly my cock began to throb. I felt her pushing them in and out while rubbing against what I knew was my prostate. At first it felt good - but then - wow - I mean only my doctor has had his finger up there (okay - once a long time ago another girl I was with had wanted to try this and I let her but I felt too weird to let her do it for long).

She started to talk to me and said ".... Paul says that when his friend would do this for him, that it was really good honey...." and with that she stopped for a second and looked up at me and said "do you want me to continue?". I nodded eagerly at that point and she smiled and started again with even more effort. I could now discern what she was doing and I could feel her taking her two fingers and kind of curling her fingertips back just so they rubbed at my prostate - first gently and then she got more into it. I started to really moan back at her and how her hands felt so amazing. She said somethings that I didn't hear clearly but I did hear her say "wow" at one point and I looked down and saw that she had me so hard and worked up and I could see her thrusting her hand in and out of my butt - but what she was wowing at was the steady dribble of clear-ish pre-cum that had pooled on my stomach. As she kept stroking me she looked up and said "my god - your cock feels huge baby" and I looked down and it was - her fingers didn't close all the way around it - and with each stroke she'd wipe my pre-cum all over the head of my cock before she'd go down for another stroke. I started to moan and I guess softly thrust myself upward - which also had the effect of pushing her fingers deeper when I'd come back downward. A moment or two later she started to say "wow, looks like you are enjoying this baby...." and then she added ".... lets see how much you cum this way..." and I was so ready for her to stroke my cock off till I exploded.

But instead - she seemed to double-down on my ass - I felt her fingers more firmly and as crazy as it was - it felt amazing. She started to tell me softly "you're going to cum soon baby.... mmmm... I can feel it.....". I started to moan back to her "oh god yes....". Just moments before I felt I was going to start to spew - I felt her hand pull away and for a moment I was scared that she was going for a "ruined orgasm" - but she never stopped with her fingers and instead - as her hand pulled away - she smiled and said "enjoy baby..." and she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. It all felt so amazing - my god - her mouth felt like heaven - and her fingers.... I can't even describe the swirl in my head - all I can remember is feeling myself thrusting upward into her mouth and hearing her moaning softly to encourage me on.

I let go a second later and I can't even find words to describe how it felt. Amazing is an understatement. One last curl of her fingers and the feel of her mouth left me to scream out loud and start to cum and cum and cum and cum.. Enough that she gagged at one point and even had to swallow once before I finished. I screamed out loud as - she sucked her mouth off the head of my cock, ran her finger all the way up from the very bottom and gently pressed at my prostate one last time - in that order - before pulling her fingers out of me. She leaned up and kissed me and shared a little of my cum with me - we both swallowed a moment later during our kiss.

"My god baby!!!!" was the first thing she said after our kiss and she proceeded to tell me that "you have never ever cum that much since I've known you!!!" and she went on as I was still catching my breath "... my god - I had to swallow some - you came so much baby!!!!". And then she asked me as she held up my now very limp cock and she said ".... how was that?.... from how he feels (talking about my cock) it must have been good". I moaned back softly that "it was amazing". She slid up next to me and shared that she had been practicing this with Paul but not to get him to cum, just to get him close so that she knew how it would work with me. She kissed me and said "you really came a lot baby, I mean it was such a surprise". I groaned back that it felt amazing and that "it was so great feeling your mouth like that". She giggled and said "so, did that help what you were feeling so horny about?" and when I nodded yes she said "that was fun for me too baby - maybe I can do that more often for you". She handed me a tissue (I didn't tell her it felt like the doc's office - to wipe up when he's done).

In bed last night she rolled over towards me and kissed me and reached down to feel my cock and she smiled at me at how limp it was and she asked me "so, was that good earlier?". I turned to her and I told her that it felt amazing and that it felt sort of like a sponge that's been wrung dry and I laughed with her for a moment and I told her "if you can do that for me.... it just might be what I need baby...." and then I kissed her and I told her that I loved that she was doing it - that "it feels good with you doing it for me...". She smiled and kissed me again and said "thats what I want for you baby..".

My cock is so soft and tiny and limp this morning - it feels really amazing - not sure I've ever cum like that before either.

Reactions: Windjammer78, SquirmingSub, dutch12 and 1 other person
Well Steve, i wonder how many people had an eye popping orgasm and were left completely sexually drained last weekend. I reckon if you enjoyed it that much you got a good deal. It's not mutual intimacy but it's close enough in your 'off' weeks at the moment and variety like that will help sustain you later on. Good for you!

Steve, I'm sure that you're aware that prostrate milking is used by many couple where the husband is kept in chastity because it does drain them so much.

And before anyone else jumps in, not I'm not suggesting it for you!

Enigma - yes, I know that's essentially what she did for/with me but I don't think she may be aware that there's an actual term for it. It was the first time for me and along with her hands and mouth, it was really amazing. I know Peak didn't think it was anything regarding closeness between us, but I know that Sue has to want to "give" in order to do that - suck me or anyone else to completion so in that sense, I know it was something she did lovingly - which only made it all the better.

Ha. Quite the reverse Steve. I was well aware that it was something Sue wanted to do for you, and the complex range of reasons why, headed by the fact that she loves you and wanted to show it. My mutual comment was aimed at you doing nothing for her because I don't count 'giving her' to Paul in that category. Its the fact that she doesn't want you to at that time that makes it not mutual. Again we all know the reasons why and by now none of us should have issues with it, but it is a fact nonetheless.

Steve,

I would agree that your update was indeed “WOW” considering where you started on your adventures with Sue with including other men within your relationship. You have truly become much more open to various forms of stimulation.

As relationships evolve so does the methods in which members of those relationships exchange and share mutual intimacy. The exchange of mutual intimacy does not require a mutual exchange beyond that in each person feeling comfortable with and what works for everyone involved.

The three (3) of you, yes I said three (3) of you because you all are now more in a relationship together then you may have previously realized or ever wanted to admit to. You are now embracing the evolution of your extended relationship model and many of us would wish you the best of luck as you transition into 2018.

SS

STB
is paul going to come to your house tonight. or saturday and stay the weekend, with sue.
keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.