Super thick and long BBC ... in CT tell me what you ladies think

• Thread startermrlonglasting2005
  • Start date

mrlonglasting2005

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2006
hello new to Ct area looking for some fun with ladies /couples ......send message. Even if you arent from here tell me what u think you never know where my job takes me.......

she wants it bad!

she says she would love to ride that thing all night long!

LI Couple

Love your post. Would love to see my wife take all that. See our post in wives section and email us at rwilli35@gmail.com maybe we can hook up.

oh my! i like it.... a nice cock :)

mwf in boston mass

hey there. im 33 mwf in boston. ever get up to this area? love to show you around

mmmm very nice u can take me out anytime xxox

do you ever come to the ohio area. we are a couple willing to show you our neck of the woods.

We are in CT Looking for her first bbd.

I love to help her get laid

If you like her I'll arrange a "date" with my wife.

Attachments

• My-wifes-pink-friend.jpg
    My-wifes-pink-friend.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 3,365
  • ***** wife gets fingered.jpg
    ***** wife gets fingered.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 5,231
ohhhhh god daddy.....feed me that beautiful cock...

Oh You are Magnificent, I could spend hours with you

ever get to va

I canonly fantasize in my dreams at night what I'd do with your cock, its beautiful.One thing for sure, I'd make your day and mine!You OK with a mature blonde?

Thanks for all that have posted and im looking forward to actually meeting some of you ladies that are seriously wanting to ride and get this sweet cock in your pussy. all real ppl can email me directly

Damn Son!

whitey2cuck said:
If you like her I'll arrange a "date" with my wife.
Can't you do better than that. Damn fakers!

thanks for the comments and compliments. Looking for real meets .

Wow, Why can't we find a guy like you in WI??

your pictures are great.. please send me more..I am a white cuck and SIR you are hot!

Where are the CT , NY VT, MA and RI? Thought you ladies or couples wanted to meet a real man and find a good connection. Looking for real time and not looking for everyone looking for the right one that I click with.