Super thick and long BBC ... in CT tell me what you ladies think

• Thread startermrlonglasting2005
  • Start date
mmmm wish I were her in that picture, love to suck that....

Your invited to a GB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My email is darrenkane61@yahoo.com I have a GB comming up april 8-13 if your interested in joining us please contact me for all the info

that..is..is..just..beautifull . im.married..white..36...i.cant..stop..thinking..of..black..cock

where are the women or cpl in CT andNY area. lookingfor one reliable hook up to have fun here and there without drama

MMMMMM Nice nice nice, one lucky girl!

Beautiful cock. I'd love to have that split me open.

Yummmm

Where do you like to hang out in CT? My wife would never get the guts to actually do it but it would be hot knowing your in the same place and it could happen under the right circustances.

We want u

Hi, we r a bi white couple in derry, nh and would love to meet u. we can entertain and pay your travel expenses.

dam dude ur hot

Attachments

• 24a5f636871fedd13aeb2002a74c6067.jpg
    24a5f636871fedd13aeb2002a74c6067.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,729
would luv to hook up !

looking forward to really meeting in this area . Ladies this cock is waitng to be tamed single femael or mwf contact me im waiting

Any luck hooking up with any girls yet,

ur a wow stud papito

Hot and Horny Babe thanks for sharing and good luck, :)

thanks for the comments. would love for people that look at profile to give me a response . A response will make me wanna share some of my new pics and possibly get to know some people that are serious about BBC where ever they are in USA ... I do travel.

OMG IM in love with your Cock.

My hubby got me into BBC and its all i want any more.

I just love yoru cock............. Im all wet and hot just looking at it.

Connecticut Couple

We are also in CT, wife has steady bbc hubby watches/listens/cleans

where are the real New Englanders at?

finally met one" real person from here . where you girls at

Thats huge!