Super thick and long BBC ... in CT tell me what you ladies think

• Thread startermrlonglasting2005
  • Start date
would love to help you out i do come to boston area new oyrk male here bbc

OMG!!!

you are so gorgeous!!! I could suck on that cock forever... and then maybe just sit on it and feel it really deep inside me!!

mhmmmmm

my dreamstud

:bj:

I wish I had a woman I could have you throat fuck......

thanks for all the post and comments

we've got a hotel next thursday on the coast. send us a message and let's talk about an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm I would love to slide down that hot pole!

Love your hot cock!

Ummmmmmmmm would love to slide down that pole!!

I'm in NNJ...

im mrlonglasting2005 on yahoo and yahoo instant messenger send me an message on email or instant messenger . I havea webcam and love to show women and couples my cock and would love to meet serious ppl in Ct or aanywhere in USA

looks good

Would sure like to be the one sucking that beautiful hunk of meat and then have you put it all in me. I would do all I could to be worthy of such a wonderful cock. I'm a married white female but you could knock me up with your big cock.

come get it ladies

mmmmmmmmBaby! send me more pics and tell how you would make me take that big black cock in front of my husband. jdc1968@yahoo.com

i want that

mwf in ct and i would love for you to spread my legs and fuck me like you own me. very nice indeed

we are from the uk but i would love to see my petite wife sucking and fucking your big cock,it would be her first black cock and she would be so tight around you,mail us on needywife@hotmail.com and maybe we can chat

we would be interested. true redhead looking for my first bbc experience. would like husband to suck it too. live in ky, can you travel. are you interested. turtlesavior@yahoo

add me ladies mrlonglasting2005 on yahoo i have a webcam to show you this big dick

Nice Cock

The babe sucking you is HOT! Wish my girlfriend was sucking it and then handing it to me for a bit!....Share the taste!!:yumyum: