Super thick and long BBC ... in CT tell me what you ladies think

• Thread startermrlonglasting2005
  • Start date
Any ladies in CT or NY or any ladies ready to fly me in

Last edited by a moderator:
Real married white couple in RI right here...where in CT are you?

Yum yum that cock looks delicious - too bad CT is soooo far away... I would love to be filmed while working that pole...

mrlong i love perving on ur monster! get ur black ass to england soon as possible :)

your cock is incredible and i would love to suck it dry.

who wouldn't want to be with that?????

Mr longlasting!!

Damn, NO POST to answer any women here!

Alot of post here and only 1 response from you. Hell, people keep posting the love, that.....don't post back. That being said, you post for a hookup please FOLLOW through!!! Have fun.

i have answered all maiil i get i may not post here i may send a private email . if women are real i will meet and play. have met 2 ppl dfrom here to validate me can anyone validate you. Im not gonna do a million post . If someone is serious they can leave a way to contact and then we will chat and meet.

hey i live in Ct an no real woman on here has contacted me from thsi post . let me correct that gave met 23ladies from this site. over a 2yr period. im sure its more women in this area or who an meet . havent heard from any real ladies/ if they are wanting to meet im here.

hi bb, we r a bi couple from derry, nh. we would love to have u service and violate us. love kim

That's a lucky slut sucking your bbc-wish it was me!!!

come on ladies and get this huge cock its great

come get it ladies

id like my girl freind to go with a black guy

mrlonglasting2005 said:
hello new to Ct area looking for some fun with ladies /couples ......send message. Even if you arent from here tell me what u think you never know where my job takes me.......

hey you still around.how big is it.id love to watch you with my girl freind.she would be all over that monster.

any women in the New england area

baby i never wanted to live in new england so bad. love that cock!

Please Cum to Phoenix and Feed Me!

I would love to suck and ride that for a long, super long weekend!

Donna J.

Eastern ct couple ready for you

50's couple she slim and hot. She is oral queen, will lick your ass til u r ready for her to swallow.And again and again.