tell how you would cuckold me with my wife!!!

• Thread starterDRIVER00
  • Start date

DRIVER00

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2010
26 years old wife that is so hot!!!!!

Attachments

• 0503001159.jpg
    0503001159.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,722
  • 0503001155.jpg
    0503001155.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,328
we both want to do this i want to watch her and another man do it, then i want to have to clean them up! let me know how you can help!

Attachments

• 0503001138.jpg
    0503001138.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,449
Man! She looks wasted on you! Why dont she try BBC and then feel what it is like to be a woman instead of trying to feel your tiny white cock. Need any help encouraging or convincing her to go black

Yeah tell me what you would like to do to her?

Here is a couple more pics

Attachments

• 0311001126.jpg
    0311001126.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,351
  • 1106091530.jpg
    1106091530.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,570
She's a sweetheart to help you out with this.
If you help her find the best candidate, try to make it the kind of guy that she goes for, the kind that makes her wet (well hung), and decidedly masculine, so she knows she'll be opening her thighs (willingly) for a man! :cool:

She wants a well hung man to make her cum! As i can with my little cuck. Please tell me how you will make her cum and them make me clean her and you up

i wanna see that pussy wrapped around my long cock and hear it squash as i pound the shit out of it

lets see some pussy shots

I would rent a hotel room adjacent to an upscale shopping mall. There, she would have you strip off your clothes and tie you face down over the chair in the room, ass in the air, so she could take my belt and whip your ass so that you understood who was responsible for coming up with the concept of this encounter, and to whom you were yielding the power to determine whatever would happen. We would leave you with your wrists tied to the legs on one side of the chair, and a cord around our balls tied tightly to one of the legs on the opposite side, the chair turned so your asshole is pointed toward the door, should anyone else happen to come in before we returned. This would remind you of the vulnerability you have subjected she and yourself to.....

As we left, I would have her take off her panties and pull them over your head, so you could smell and feel how excited beating your ass had made her.

We would go down into the mall and find a shop that sold sexy little dresses. She would try on several, until we found one that barely covered that sexy naked bottom and allowed those pert young tits to tantalize any young male that crossed her path. She leaves the dressing room door ajar so that I could see her body as she trys each one.

From there I take her to a bar in the lobby of the hotel to get several drinks in her, to show her off and to encourage her teasing other men. As the look in her eye turns lustful, I ****** her out of the bar, into the elevator, where we kiss and I rub and ****** her body, and we leave the elevator for the room.

You hear the door and your ass tenses up; then you hear the her voice and her horny giggle and your dick voluntarily responses with an instant hard own. She steps over and slaps your ass hard, and says, "Damn, you do want your wife fucked by a larger dick, don't you, cuckyboy?" You don't answer, she forcefully grabs your balls, and says, "I said don't you cuckyboy?" You say, "Yes." She squeezes again, the pain so accute that you can't understand why you are still rock hard, and says, "Yes, WHAT?" You immediately respond, "Yes ma'am!" She says, "If I am going to afford you this perversion, you will pay me the respect due, understand? Now and now on. We clear?" Your response, "Yes dear, ugh, yes ma'am!", the wrenching twist of your nuts reminding you of your near wrong answer.

Is this anywhere near what you seek?

hell yeah i am so hard my dick is hurting, more talking and i will put more pics up!

Driver, are you doing this so she can have some good large cock?
Or for you to start sucking dick?

Either way, I'm sure the studs she will find will let you prepare them...

She seems very ready, BTW.

Cheers! :cool:

kinda both i do what she tells me to do!

Attachments

• 0222001444.jpg
    0222001444.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 620
  • 0503001138.jpg
    0503001138.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 658
this is me !!!!

Attachments

• 0504100939a.jpg
    0504100939a.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 724
Can you one her pic?

are you hard in the photo it looks like your soft if so it seems quite big to me im 3.5 inches and verry thin when hard,btw your g.f is so hot i would love to watch her get pounded by a big cock where are you from m8

im at work at the mo i have to go wank over your g.fs ass its truly amazing

I am soft in the pic, i would love to watch you wank off on her pic!!!! I will put up more pics if you will tell me how you would love to cuckold me with her!

She needs to be dominated. Turned into a black cock slut. I would make her fuck any black guy that wants her -make her dress slutty; wear no bra or panties and show any black guy that looks her white pussy and tits! I would make her flush her birth control pills down the toilet and beg to be black bred! I would take her to a tattoo parlour, and have black cock slut wrote over her bald pussy, so all could see!

Lets see a face pic and some white pussy

That is so hot i will get you some pics if you will keep talking like that!!!!!!!!!!

first off id make thaat slut choke on my cock while you watch us then id pull her hair make her look at you and tell you she loves my bigger cock better than yours.. and shes a no good slut as i put my cock in her tight little pussy and pound and beat that little pussy up til i cum in in then tell her to show you that beat up cum filled cunt