tell how you would cuckold me with my wife!!!

• Thread starterDRIVER00
  • Start date
i wanna see more pussy shots

I will get some on here tomorrow

Here tell me what you would do for her!

Attachments

• 0504102209c.jpg
    0504102209c.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 615
  • 0504102209b.jpg
    0504102209b.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,067
  • 0504102211a.jpg
    0504102211a.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 792
  • 0504102211c.jpg
    0504102211c.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 952
wow shes got a nice ass! id fuck her and make her tell you exactly in detail how much she loves my cock

Tell me what you would do to her?

What a stunner - no wonder she's looking for real men.

There are a few scenarios in "Cucks View Of GreyMaster" thread that would suit the pair of you beautifully, but I think I should use you as a fuck-cushion.

Basically, tying you face-down on the bed so that you can't see what I'm doing to make her scream and beg for more - but lying HER across different parts of your body so that you can feel every thrust and twist as I fuck her senseless.

When she's full of my cream, it would be an easy matter to pull your head off the mattress so that she can slip into place - then when your head is released, your mouth will instinctively find it's natural resting place and you can enjoy the creamy deposit I've left for you.

While you lick her clean, she'll describe to you how good my hard, white cock felt deep insider her - touching places that you've never come close to touching.

She says your mouth is good, and persuades me to try it for myself. Personally I think she just likes seeing you as a cock-sucking Cuck. Either way, you'll get me hard again as I'm kissing and cuddling with her until we're both ready for Round Two. :)

That sounds great please keep talking like that and i will put more pics up!

Any one want to meet up with us?

DRIVER00 said:
Any one want to meet up with us?

where are you located?

Driver she is outstanding and deserves other cock. Would love to use her and send her home sore, tired and satisfied. Where are you located?

north carolina

Where in NC? Anywhere near Ft. Bragg by any chance?

I'm going to fly out there and fuck you little girl for you then when I have finished you can clean her up until I'm ready to fuck her all over again

your wife has a smokin hot ass that would keep me hard for hours on end I think the question sould be what wouldnt I do to her?

she needs a good pounding in her ass and pussy. possibly and preferalby at the same time. and since you are not able too you need to get a few bulls for her just to fullfill her needs and yours.

where are you located?

Would love to hep...just need to know where you are

Your wife is young, not dumb, and should be full of cum - she could easily pull many trains of horny, big (may I say black) cock.

I would like you to write out (and sign in front of witnesses) some amended wedding vows, giving your wife legal permission to take any lover she chooses whilst still married to you.

Then you should get a job in another town for a few months, and allow her to "play the field". By the time you get home again, she will be "firmly into the lifestyle" and fully confident to make sure you take over all the household duties when you are home from work.

You don't need to watch your wife having sex with other men, but it would be okay to listen to the sounds from another room. This will hone your hearing and imagination skills.

Seeing cum drippling down your wife's thighs is all the evidence you need that she is "having a really good time"....and your promise is kept that your wife is better off married to you instead of some macho man who would restrict her sexual expression.

Hopefully, all your best mates can be part of the trains, and they can give you a good ribbing from time-to-time over how lucky they feel to enjoy such a horny wife that you are not able to satisfy.

older black male would love to cuckold you your wife is so hot lets chat pm me

That is so hot i would love to have my wife fucked by you, i would wright out vows and sign them saying that she could i want to watch her be a cum slut.

I would put my big teenage cock in her pussy and pound her from behind. You would be laying under us, my sack full of seed meant for her grazing your face, her pussyjuices dripping on your face. I would stop a few times and demand both of you to suck my cock.

You, sucking on my cockhead, and your wife licking my balls. Next, I'd pick her up and set her down on my raging meat with her legs spread like the ***** she is. You are not allowed to touch her anywhere except her feet. I will order you to pull my cock out of her pussy and to start sucking it, tasting her cum on my big white cock. I will laugh at you stroking your little cock while you're still sucking on mine.

Next up, I will bone your wife in missionary position. You're not allowed to do anything untill I cum. After her toes curl for God knows how many times I let out a big roar and spurt my hot seed inside her pussy.

"Stop rubbing yourself and come clean us up"