tell how you would cuckold me with my wife!!!

• Thread starterDRIVER00
  • Start date
I will walk over and suck you both so clean, i also would love to here how you would make her a cum slut and use her up

I'd forgotten about this beauty Driver :) Just paged through her sweet body once more.

I'm gong to fold her knees to her chest and fill her all the way up. BUT it is going to be on your side of your bed so that her juices and my overflow will leave a nice damp patch for you to sleep in and remember MY pleasure :D

she's got a great little body on her. very nice ass. I wouldn't cuck you, I'd just dump my load inside her as much as possible and send her on home to ya without you knowing a thing was happening.

She's amazingly beautiful. It would be my proper place to kneel before her and kiss her feet.

DRIVER00 said:
I will walk over and suck you both so clean, i also would love to here how you would make her a cum slut and use her up

The only proper way of making her my cumslut would be to make her addicted to my sperm. I will make her drink it so many times that she will be craving for her daily dose.

After screwing her, you'll both get a taste. But you will need to lick it off my cock. I won't allow you to touch her face.

I think it would be best for you to describe the type of relationship you have with her and the type of fantasies you both have talked about in order for others including me to be able to make a story for you that sounds somewhat real to your expectations, otherwise you will find out that one's fantasy is completely different from the other.

Does she like to give head? Being eaten? both?
What's her favorite position? Is she shy or outgoing? Would she really treat you insignificantly while in the act or will she ignore you as she's satisfied by someone else?

Has she ever been with a black guy? Has she ever been with someone with a huge cock? Does she ever make comments to you about your size? Do you find that she secretely wants to fuck other men?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I think the better we know about it the better the story.

Peace.

We have a good relationship, we both love to have sex but i am not allowed to unless she say so, she love giving head, she has gotten really good at it, he started liking the gagging on a dick, but not my mine she said i am to small, she loves to be eaten and loves when i do it after fucking her i like the taste of a dirty pussy, i like when she come home from work and she just makes me eat her. Her favorite position is doggy style! She is kinda she tell she know you then she is pretty wild, yes she has been with one of my black friends and we loved it, she did ignores me when she does it she please him and dont care if i like it or not, and she want to fuck other men and me not know anything about it, i hope this helps thanks

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you like to be the ultimate cuckold and see my black cock knock up her sexy pussy

Sorry Driver, I hate to break it to you, but your penis isn't big enough to satisfy your wife. She needs a nice thick cock to fill up her pussy. Its good that you are letting your friends fuck her.

You should let a couple of them fuck her at the same time.

Yeah i would love to see you knock her up, that would be so hot

Who wants more pics

i do
i do

I want to see you cum on her pic

your sexy young wife cuckold by me a 62 year old black man with a real big cock i meet her in the local mall got chatting soon found out she was a hot little sexy woman who liked older more mature men , it did not take me long i offered to help her carry her shopping back to your house she was wareing a nice short skirt and top when we got there she sat oppersite me with her legs slightly apart enough for me to see the gusset of her sexy white silk panties my big old black cock was rock hard as she got up her thong panty ******* her sexy slit and clit i had to have your wife i moved behind her and slid my old hands into and under her short skirt her thong she was sopping wet as i rubbed her hot wet married cunt i turned her round and ground my big fuckmeat into her sexy flat tummy, if i got my cock into her now she will not have a flat tummy for long for im going to plant me seed in her married womb and knock her up think a blck man older than her father getting her pregnant, i lifted her skirt and ripped her thong off she was working my zip then she new as my big wide cock dropped out my pants she was lost to black cock i soon had my big cock rubbing at her vagina opening she asked me to put a condom on as she was not on the pill music to my ears i said soon then my thick cock began to open your wife up i soon had my 9 inch long 7 inch thick cock right up to my apricots in her sexy hot cunt and began to realy fuck her she was now lost and my big old balls would soon be makeing another baby in a married young sluts cunt

want me to tell you more post some of her panties on upskirt

Look at the ass

Attachments

• ASS.jpg
    ASS.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 378
great ass let see them upskirt shots

Hmmm would look better with cum running down her thigh.

That is one sexy ass.