tell how you would cuckold me with my wife!!!

• Thread starterDRIVER00
  • Start date
might be the best ass here! are u a cuckold? does she have a bf? would be very hot if she had a bf and stopped fucking you and made you jerk off only!

Driver,

DRIVER00 said:
[This is my] 26 year-old wife who is so hot!!!!!

I agree. But, why are so many of your wife's photos taken by her while looking in the mirror? She should be requiring you to take her photos, as her cuckold (or cuckold-to-be), and giving you severe spankings when your photos are not up to her standards.

I encourage you to pass this observation along to her.

—Custer

Whatever you have done to her. Please don't forget to film it, or at least take pics. Sometimes our memory isn't good.

Thanks

Whatever you have done to her. Please don't forget to film it, or at least take pics. Sometimes our memory isn't good.

Thanks

I will take more pics she takes them at work and sends them to her bf and then sends them to me i will post more pics later

Her bf sent me this one

Attachments

• 0506102010a.jpg
    0506102010a.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 199
Yeah - we all know what happened next....

Attachments

• driver01.JPG
    driver01.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 151
I would do whatever she wants. It is about her.

greymaster said:
Yeah - we all know what happened next....

She is very attractive. But that picture is faked.

LOL :D Since' I'm "known" on here for faking my cock onto other peoples wives and girlfriends, I think you JUST might be right there DomBull :D

DomBullxxx said:
She is very attractive. But that picture is faked.

And this years obvious award goes to DomBullxxx! (applause)

Anyways, that is one hell of an ass she has there DRIVER. I think it's fair to say most people would be envious of you.

Attachments

• sssss_001.jpg
    sssss_001.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 124
DRIVER00 said:
north carolina
suck that pussy so dry she ll need a pump to she prime it to pee