88 KB · Views: 3,153
  • 14(14).jpg
    14(14).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2,970
  • kimberitgs01.jpg
    kimberitgs01.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3,450
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
its happeing now never mind in the future .

yea have you ever been to the county lock-up...that what's happening to the black boys,ever wonder when the black boys will ever start acting like real men....taking care of your offspring....you leave it up to the women....what about black women,dont you care about them,that's right you don't and it appears that you never have! hey what do you say to a blackman in a 3 piece suit....will the defendent please rise!!!!!

Really?

sabo said:
yea have you ever been to the county lock-up...that what's happening to the black boys,ever wonder when the black boys will ever start acting like real men....taking care of your offspring....you leave it up to the women....what about black women,dont you care about them,that's right you don't and it appears that you never have! hey what do you say to a blackman in a 3 piece suit....will the defendent please rise!!!!!

Yawn.

I don't whether to laugh or shake my head in disappointment.

If you're gonna come on here to insult folks, at least bring something more than the weak sauce you brought above.

Try something new.

Especially the last line. That joke is so old and tired it's just cliche.

I think you need some new writers. Preferably ones that can use a dictionary or spell check.

id love to used and turned to blacks. they can do anything they want to me and id love this to happen to me

happening only to a small percentage, and most of them want that so... yeah... good laugh.

Mmmm Pretty hot action.

white boys future

I'll go along with the future.

Attachments

• goforit.jpg
    goforit.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 900
  • needsome.jpg
    needsome.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,041
  • rideit.jpg
    rideit.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,289
teah tv tramp keep postin fuck those who talk shit!
lets face it most of us are using this site to get off!
going over the line is ok!
besides whats kinkier than a white boy coming home to his bbc owned gf thenhe gets off sucking dick himself!
you alright keep postin

more pics!

I Really think there will soon be laws or policies requiring this of wht bois. I can just feel it coming. And some will like being ******. There are a lot of blk MEN who will enjoy doing the forcing and enforcing too! those are some HOT pics btw!

luv t all, MsGary -->>47 wht m

PamelaTV said:
This is the future of the white boys!

Where do I sign?!

:D

egads...the she-males are all bigger than me!

[big gulp]

willis22 said:
besides whats kinkier than a white boy coming home to his bbc owned gf thenhe gets off sucking dick himself!
you alright keep postin

Black men invading a white man's house, using him, then throwing him to one side to watch helplessly as they fuck his girlfriend?

MsGary said:
I Really think there will soon be laws or policies requiring this of wht bois. I can just feel it coming. And some will like being ******. There are a lot of blk MEN who will enjoy doing the forcing and enforcing too! those are some HOT pics btw!

luv t all, MsGary -->>47 wht m

Yes I can also feel it coming soon.

Attachments

• small3.jpg
    small3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 819
michwhmale said:

It's from taking my moms change of life pills. I got a big cock and am a tramp.

Attachments

• easylay2.jpg
    easylay2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 611
sabo said:

I really hate it when people start discussing social problems or politics on 'adult' sites. Let's keep this site for pleasure, please.

The future is here for the right black man to make happen

I've been looking for a new black bf/hubby since my last one's wife found out and made him stop seeing me. He had continued my feminization from the first black man that gave me hormones and I'm looking for a black bf/hubby type that would enjoy continuing my transformation into a she-male for his, (and other black mens if he wants to share/sell me) pleasure. I love being on female hormones and want my breasts, ass and thighs to grow as big as naturally possible. I'm also open to being knocked up by my man with motillium so my breasts get pregnant and start lactating.

I have surrender to black cock

Sometimes I feel like the village ***** after being pass around by my black lovers and use for there sexual pleasures.I understand why cheating white marry women can't help themselfs and come back for more black male loving.

Attachments

• bareback.jpg
    bareback.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 590
willis22 said:
teah tv tramp keep postin fuck those who talk shit!
lets face it most of us are using this site to get off!
going over the line is ok!
you alright keep postin

I love sucking off big black cock. I am so submissive when I am with a Black lover, I am his sex slave.

Attachments

• i need it.jpg
    i need it.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 446
  • warming up.jpg
    warming up.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 586
  • want you.jpg
    want you.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 553
Loved this thread, keep it going. p.s. Beautiful pics tvtramp