• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The future of the white boys!

• Thread starterPamelaTV
  • Start date
the pics on the first page look yummy I wouldn't mind being one of those bois:bj::jackoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
great posts! the future looks bright to me!

I'm proud to be part of this future. Here's to an all female white race, all on our knees obediently serving black men. White boys are so effeminate compared to black men its not much of a step to take.

sabo said:
yea have you ever been to the county lock-up...that what's happening to the black boys,
Oh really? you know what else you will see in the county lock up, lots of sissy white boys pretending to be girls and sucking the dicks of thier black cellmates. Prison showers are white pussy boys being bent over to take it u the ass from thier black masters.

I really hope that this is the future for me! C xxx

I swear to God I've always fantasized of that for my punk ass! I' a blonde headed, blue eyed whiteboy...bitch, same fucking thing.
All whiteboys is bitches and I'm here to represent! Fuck the punk ass white race! I need a man, and that's not hard to figure out... there was the man on the moon...was. what's left? The black man, oh yeah.
Whiteboys is bitches...mexicans senors... black MAN...
I;ve been to county, I'm one of them bitch ass shotcallers...a 2 balled bitch who needs seven boys to beat up on one... a weak as puppy piss bitchboy, I swear to God I wish I was bitch ass enough to have gone straight to the black section of Riverside County Jail in 1983, tank eight, and flung my long blonde hair to the side, dropped to my knees and begged, "Whoever gets thier black cock in my mouth first, gets all the drugs I stuffed up my ass!" then I laughed, and added, " That's as long as you don't let the punk ass white race have any!"
I swear to God I want a tattoo on my ass that says "BLACK OWNED"
I'm in Phoenix...could this be done like today?
Oh, I have outstanding warrants too, that's cool!
I love sherriff Joes jail here in Phoenix... They cellie up any race together... The white punks always do their bitch ass thing... crying, "I can't live with a loud mouthed, smelly assed, disrespectful nigger."
When I go, I hope I get a black cellie! I'm going to act like, "shit whiteboys, you aint seen nothing yet...I'm not going to get a new cellie, watch what I do at count time... sheeit."
At count they expect to hear a brawl... I ask my cellie, "How much time you got? Shit, bet you'd love a blowjob about now, huh?" licking my lips...pulling out some rock I stuck up my ass for this occasion... "I gives you this rock, You let's my bitchass suck your cock?" giggles... "I gives up da crack, for a cock dats black."
You laugh and say "Just like that!" and I drop to my knees begging "Oh pretty please!"
I
bitch 003.jpg

bitch 005.jpg

bitch 002.jpg

That fool was just as pathetic as most of the white sissies on here.

Leon BBC said:
That fool was just as pathetic as most of the white sissies on here.

I dunno, we are pretty pathetic.

azwifesbitchboy said:
I swear to God I've always fantasized of that for my punk ass! I' a blonde headed, blue eyed whiteboy...bitch, same fucking thing.
All whiteboys is bitches and I'm here to represent! Fuck the punk ass white race! I need a man, and that's not hard to figure out... there was the man on the moon...was. what's left? The black man, oh yeah.
Whiteboys is bitches...mexicans senors... black MAN...
I;ve been to county, I'm one of them bitch ass shotcallers...a 2 balled bitch who needs seven boys to beat up on one... a weak as puppy piss bitchboy, I swear to God I wish I was bitch ass enough to have gone straight to the black section of Riverside County Jail in 1983, tank eight, and flung my long blonde hair to the side, dropped to my knees and begged, "Whoever gets thier black cock in my mouth first, gets all the drugs I stuffed up my ass!" then I laughed, and added, " That's as long as you don't let the punk ass white race have any!"
I swear to God I want a tattoo on my ass that says "BLACK OWNED"
I'm in Phoenix...could this be done like today?
Oh, I have outstanding warrants too, that's cool!
I love sherriff Joes jail here in Phoenix... They cellie up any race together... The white punks always do their bitch ass thing... crying, "I can't live with a loud mouthed, smelly assed, disrespectful nigger."
When I go, I hope I get a black cellie! I'm going to act like, "shit whiteboys, you aint seen nothing yet...I'm not going to get a new cellie, watch what I do at count time... sheeit."
At count they expect to hear a brawl... I ask my cellie, "How much time you got? Shit, bet you'd love a blowjob about now, huh?" licking my lips...pulling out some rock I stuck up my ass for this occasion... "I gives you this rock, You let's my bitchass suck your cock?" giggles... "I gives up da crack, for a cock dats black."
You laugh and say "Just like that!" and I drop to my knees begging "Oh pretty please!"
I
Picture 1280.jpg

View attachment 127673

View attachment 127674

Was that even english?

I always believed everyone is equal. I was a young kid in the late 60s when the old ways were still not quite dead...I couldn't understand why anyone got treated differently because of color. I had black friends even when my white friends gave me crap over it. They became non-friends quick,I make up my own fucking mind! I think slave owners should have been executed. We wouldn't have the rich fuckers who still think that way if it went down like that! By the same token I'd choose death over being a slave...most likely THEIRS or I'd go down fighting. Thats my view on society. In the bedroom I'm different-I'll gladly get on my knees to suck a big black cock and spread my legs to give up my ass. I'm bi and love getting fucked. It has nothing to do with 'superior' race or anything else but the fact that the best fucks I've had were from black guys.

whitetrannyAnna said:
I'm proud to be part of this future. Here's to an all female white race, all on our knees obediently serving black men. White boys are so effeminate compared to black men its not much of a step to take.

Oh really? you know what else you will see in the county lock up, lots of sissy white boys pretending to be girls and sucking the dicks of thier black cellmates. Prison showers are white pussy boys being bent over to take it u the ass from thier black masters.

bring on the future. soooon. my poop hole is already itching from the idea of it

whitetrannyAnna said:
I dunno, we are pretty pathetic.

we sure are pathetic. i was online recently begging a 18 year old straight black lad to dominate me, iam 33 by the way, and think iam straight.
he just kept tellign me to go fuck myself and calling me a freak and foggot, but i kept askign to serve him.
if thats patheic then i guess i am .
by the way anna,nice panty bulge

sissymaid76 said:
by the way anna,nice panty bulge

hehe, thanks. and you really are a pathetic fag, lol.

You are worse than me, at least I realised that young black studs were way out of my league and put my ***** lips to the service of men in the 55+ age bracket (and not even the ones who aged well).

Tho in the end I dun't know who is the most pathetic loser, the 33yo sissy getting turned down by the 18yo, or the 25yo tranny with her lips on a 60yo man's sweaty, wrinkly ball bag.

bunsupkneelin4blacks said:
I love the future!

I'll spread my legs to the future.

Looking forward to the day ...

May the future hold this for all ...

wav.1.jpgM

what I wouldn't give to be the bitch in each of those pics? Any black studs in Wisconsin help a bitch out???

Suddenly there is a lot less room in my panties!

SissyCouture said:
Suddenly there is a lot less room in my panties!

thats funny. n me too.

Users who are viewing this thread