The future of the white boys!

• Thread starterPamelaTV
  • Start date
got divorced when knew never stop allowing men and then blk men use both my holes for there pleasure, and mine and begging them to cum in me

Wilsrvu

Wilsrvu, I agree with you. white boys are needed if they are girl makers or as servants of which I am both. :) lucky me :) my wife loves Black Men too. I love setting up dates for her and everything that goes with that. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
accepted role

I am married to a white man but I have accepted my role as being a black man's *****. I no longer fuck my pathetic husband but gladly spread my holes to dominant black men.

Attachments

• AZ 009.jpg
    AZ 009.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 122
  • AZ 012.jpg
    AZ 012.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 141
Please breed us out of existance

It's been happening for a while. In prison, the black men love turning the white boys into submissive girls. It's so easy, because the white boys are so weak compared to the blacks. And it's so much fun to make the white boys give it up.

Even in the real world, a lot of black men think about putting their big dicks in stupid white boys.

seedme said:
I am married to a white man but I have accepted my role as being a black man's *****. I no longer fuck my pathetic husband but gladly spread my holes to dominant black men.

Hopefully, you allow your husband to serve you and have trained him to serve your Black lovers as well.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

ShannonTS said:
It's been happening for a while. In prison, the black men love turning the white boys into submissive girls. It's so easy, because the white boys are so weak compared to the blacks. And it's so much fun to make the white boys give it up.

True, but in prison Blacks are the majority and whites the minority and other than those that are true homosexuals, Black men don't want to be thought of as "weak" in any way and they consider being homosexual or bisexual as weaknesses. Before they will let themselves go with those desires on their own or turn out another Black male for sex, they will use a white male if one is available because it doesn't affect their masculinity to use a white male and they know that white males are easy to turn out in prison as they have no protection. If anything, turning a straight white male into a cocksucking faggot is a way of raising the Black man's status in prison.

ShannonTS said:
Even in the real world, a lot of black men think about putting their big dicks in stupid white boys.

I don't think this is true, or if it is, not many Black men take advantage of the numerous white males that would love the opportunity to serve them.

This site is proof that extremely few Black men have any desire to avail themselves of the white faggots, sissies, CD's, TGs or what have you for service. If you read the posts in the sections that exist for TGs, sissies and cuckolds, the common complaint there is that no Black men want them or they can't find a Black man. In the straight sections the complaint is that there are too many white gays on the site.

cucked_biker said:
Please breed us out of existance

If that happens, where will Black men find good white sluts to play with????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ryderman,
I went through college this way and graduated in 1986. By then my school was "only" 40% Black but was still considered a Black college. With the help of the black swim coach I was able to survive and finish college in 3 years but used my 4th year of eligibility. He was wonderful but some of the black studs were even more amazing. I even met my wife through this lifestyle due to her having a black boyfriend at MY school. I had known her in high school but got better acquainted with her because of that. She is even the girl who suggested I suck off her boyfriend when she could not be with him.
He made me feel So feminine and girly that he got me to let him fuck me even though he was so big he had trouble finding girls for intercourse.
Lu, MsGary 46/mwm

ShannonTS said:

Yes! I found that out the HARD way!

• Love
Reactions: Dizzydesire