The future of the white boys!

• Thread starterPamelaTV
  • Start date
PamelaTV said:
DECLARATION OF WHITE MALES WHO KNOW THEIR FUTURE

We white men admit that from biological and evolutionary reasons black men is superior over all others. The only real man is a black man.

We also admit that white man is not a men, we are evolutionary mistake and we do not deserve to be called a men.

For that reason black men will become owners and masters of white men and their families.

For white women and girls it will not be a problem. Most of them are already aware of the strength and masculinity of black man and they already worship black man and enjoy in big black cock.

White male creatures will no longer be men and they have two options:

1) To become a servants in his house and to serve the black master and care for children that his wife will have with a black master, or

2) Undergo a process of feminization and by hormone therapy and surgeries become more feminine and proudly serve black men as a bimbo fuck toy.

Thank god not all white men are like this!

PamelaTV said:
DECLARATION OF WHITE MALES WHO KNOW THEIR FUTURE

We white men admit

we? maybe you, surely you can talk for me. And since you are a tranny in my eyes you are not a man, perhaps a male, no doub but surely not a man.

BTW what superiority are you talking about?

Yes, we! You know about what superiority I am talking!

PamelaTV said:
Yes, we! You know about what superiority I am talking!

No you can only speak for yourself. And the superiority you are talking about exist only in your fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's your opinion. You have right to your point of wiew. But I know what is my future! :)

...it will look like this...

Attachments

• 4321 copy.jpg
    4321 copy.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 347
  • kimber.jpg
    kimber.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 357
  • Strict dress code on university Q.jpg
    Strict dress code on university Q.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 347
PamelaTV said:
Well, it's your opinion. You have right to your point of wiew. But I know what is my future! :)

sure no problem....and good luck with that :)

When you free yourself from your arrogance and prejudice,you will realize that you have no other choice. But...take your time!

PamelaTV said:
When you free yourself from your arrogance and prejudice,you will realize that you have no other choice. But...take your time!

Arrogance? sure....but you can still only speak for yourself ;-)

As long as the future holds white guys able to suck black cock

Armando said:
Arrogance? sure....but you can still only speak for yourself ;-)

I used to be like you my dear sister Armanda, I wanted a big black dick, and I was afraid to admit it. Just relax and black men will do the rest.

I hope you are right about the future of white bois. I would gladly give up my white boi pussy for any BBC. We white bois cannot compete with those superior black cocks. Our clits should be in panties 24/7. We should be willing to open every hole for every black cock to use for their pleasure.

Attachments

• Babydoll 8.jpg
    Babydoll 8.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Teddy 13.jpg
    Teddy 13.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Teddy 14.jpg
    Teddy 14.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 121
the future

i have a feeling the white male will probably drop in numbers soon. in just a few year we will be able to choose the sex of our children black breeding is becoming much more common. have a daughter with your white boi and have a son for your bull. perfect system for the future.

BreederBlonde said:
i have a feeling the white male will probably drop in numbers soon. in just a few year we will be able to choose the sex of our children black breeding is becoming much more common. have a daughter with your white boi and have a son for your bull. perfect system for the future.

Actually, if you look at the bigger picture, it's not a perfect system at all. The white male is always overlooked as a necessary evil.

Besides being required for the sperm needed to provide a continuing supply of white females for the pleasure of Black Men and Women, white males are in themselves a source of pleasure for those Blacks that enjoy using and abusing white males sexually or otherwise.

Additionally, white males can and should be trained to provide the many services that are required to make life more enjoyable for Blacks. Black Women especially can benefit from having white males properly trained to serve as maids and butlers. Black Men would gain more leisure time by having white males perform as gardeners and handy men. Both could enjoy their services as chauffeurs and errand boys. By utilizing white males as providers of mundane services, Blacks become more free to pursue other interests. By incorporating professionally employed white males into Black led households, Blacks not only gain the use of the white male talents in it's field of employment, but also it's financial income in addition to the household duties it is trained to perform.

The object should not be the reduction in the number of white males, but rather the increased utilization of white males as service providers to Black Men and Women. Why destroy a largely untapped source of labor and financial income?

If anything, the widespread education of Blacks in methods to obtain, train and properly use white males should be developed and used.

Just my humble opinion,
will

I agree with BlackFeeder to a point that the white male population will drop in numbers because women will want males to be black so that they have those big cocks. Even if a woman ends up having a son with a white boi then they will turn that son into a feminized daughter. The white boi will be turned into a woman and be at the service of the dominate black male and all females. It will be a great experience for everyone involved. The white boi will understand that his sissy clit is no comparison to the BIG BLACK COCKS. She will open up all holes including her boi pussy to be at the disposal of her black masters.

Wilsrvu, so well put, and i was actually getting turned on reading your post. So fun.

<< 45/wm upstate NY luv, MsGary

anette:
"The future is here, I am getting more and more girly every day,cant help it . Black man is turning me into a pink loving sissygirl for black cock.
I cant fight it, am to submissive and love to dress up in girly dresses and wear high heels and maike up every day."

@anette
*smile*

hi girl,
i totally agree.
since watching BBC sissy training files every day,
there is nothing more i'd like to do
as to dress up, wearing make up and to feel like a slut.
i like this so much and i can't stop...

kisses
liane

willsrvu said:
Actually, if you look at the bigger picture, it's not a perfect system at all. The white male is always overlooked as a necessary evil.

Besides being required for the sperm needed to provide a continuing supply of white females for the pleasure of Black Men and Women, white males are in themselves a source of pleasure for those Blacks that enjoy using and abusing white males sexually or otherwise.

Additionally, white males can and should be trained to provide the many services that are required to make life more enjoyable for Blacks. Black Women especially can benefit from having white males properly trained to serve as maids and butlers. Black Men would gain more leisure time by having white males perform as gardeners and handy men. Both could enjoy their services as chauffeurs and errand boys. By utilizing white males as providers of mundane services, Blacks become more free to pursue other interests. By incorporating professionally employed white males into Black led households, Blacks not only gain the use of the white male talents in it's field of employment, but also it's financial income in addition to the household duties it is trained to perform.

The object should not be the reduction in the number of white males, but rather the increased utilization of white males as service providers to Black Men and Women. Why destroy a largely untapped source of labor and financial income?

If anything, the widespread education of Blacks in methods to obtain, train and properly use white males should be developed and used.

Just my humble opinion,
will

And this is any less racist than whites using blacks as slaves how?

Last edited by a moderator:
voy said:
And this is any less racist than whites using blacks as slaves how?

Because the whites are serving the Blacks VOLUNTARILY.
will