• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Real Story I Have To Tell -1

• Thread starterdevavu2009
  • Start date
Devavu2009,

devavu2009 said:
Annie Returns

Annie returned home yesterday at about 6 pm. She was positively glowing. I met her in the driveway and carried her bags for her.

Good.

devavu2009 said:
I returned [to the couch with my wife's glass of water], and I sank to my knees in front of her.

Very good.

devavu2009 said:
It is hard for me to properly describe what 6 weeks of unrelieved chastity does to me. [When it's] combined with being cuckolded, I can only describe it as a state of constant arousal and deeper and deeper submission. The longer it continues, the more submissive I become. Annie knows this.

Ah. So your wife understands you well....

devavu2009 said:
I kissed her feet. I sucked her toes. I licked her legs, and went back to the bottoms of her feet. I told her I loved her. Over and over and over again.

Excellent. An appropriate greeting and welcome for your wife, when she came home from fucking her lover.

devavu2009 said:
“Of course you do,” she said. “Lick my other foot, that feels nice.”

Your wife seems to understand it's best to not say "please," but rather to order you to do what she wants.

devavu2009 said:
As I licked, I told her I would do anything, anything for her. When I am deep into subspace, I always say this sort of thing, and I mean it. At the time.

Those were entirely appropriate words as you licked your wife's feet. Hm.... maybe the key to impressing your wife more fully with your commitment to her would be for her to ensure you are fully in subspace more of the time....

devavu2009 said:
“I know you will do anything for me, honey. That’s what I want from you. I need for you to do exactly what I want."

Ah.... your wife informed you directly of her expectation.

devavu2009 said:
"And right now, I want you to eat my pussy. ....”

Well, that didn't leave you with any doubt....

devavu2009 said:
I was so excited. I removed her panties. They were soaking wet. I smelled them. She watched me, smiling, and said nothing. Her panties smelled like sex. I started licking her inner thigh, working my way up. Then her cell phone rang. .... “Go fetch that for me,” she said.

Excellent. Another direct order, which left you with no ambiguity re. what to do. And you complied, obviously.

devavu2009 said:
It was Aaron. She started speaking to him, and then pointed to her pussy. I started licking her. This time I went straight for the prize.

It's very cool that your wife ordered you to suck her cunt while she spoke with her lover on the phone..... a nice touch.

devavu2009 said:
When she hung up, she said, “Aaron says hello.”

That was polite of him.

devavu2009 said:
“I thought you were going to tell me about your weekend,” I said. “I’m tired, sweetie. What do you want to know? I mean, we had sex. You already know that." “I mean, this ‘conclusion’ or decision you said you were going to reveal. Did you talk with him about that?” I asked. “Yes,” she said. “Well, can you talk with me about it?” “No,” she said. “Not until I’m sure about it.” “It’s about him, isn’t it? His wife died and now you two are free to do whatever you want.” “Yes, that’s true,” Annie said. “That’s part of it. But only part. You worry that I’m going to leave you, and I keep telling you that will never happen. I love you. And I’m not ready to say any more about it.”

Hm.... if I had to make a guess as to what your wife (and, perhaps to a lesser extent, her lover) have in store for you, it would be that it links back to her statement:

devavu2009 said:
“I know you will do anything for me, honey. That’s what I want from you. I need for you to do exactly what I want."

Regarding your concluding comments:

devavu2009 said:
So I learned from listening to the phone conversation that Aaron will be here Thursday through Sunday night. I will be cooking them dinner. .... He is monitoring my chastity. .... etc ....

How, incidentally, does Aaron "monitor your chastity"....?

—Custer

*Hm.... I see I've already dropped behind your narrative.

Monitor might have been the wrong word, Custer. I've been a little manic today. I don't always express my thoughts as clearly as I might. "Interested" might have been a better choice. He was always interested in that, for sure.

I am way too locked bonkers right now to be taken seriously, but I will give it a shot. I don't believe that my wife's boyfriend just showed up to see her out of the blue. I wonder now if they haven't been seeing each other for awhile. How could I have missed it. Well, I miss a lot of things, so maybe, I don't know. Not that it matters. But that is my suspicion. I have had a few beers. I don't usually drink, or haven't for the past 8 months anyway. I used to. Goodnight.

Devavu2009,

devavu2009 said:
Monitor might have been the wrong word, Custer. I've been a little manic today. I don't always express my thoughts as clearly as I might. "Interested" might have been a better choice. He was always interested in that, for sure.

OK.... thanks for the clarification.

devavu2009 said:
I am way too locked bonkers right now to be taken seriously, but I will give it a shot. I don't believe that my wife's boyfriend just showed up to see her out of the blue. I wonder now if they haven't been seeing each other for awhile. How could I have missed it. ....

Since you've said Aaron can't stand the idea of your wife having sex with anyone other than him, including you (her husband), and in light of your reply (above), a good guess would be that your wife began fucking Aaron again at the same time she told you she wanted you to begin wearing your chastity device again — and you complied.

devavu2009 said:
I have had a few beers. I don't usually drink, or haven't for the past 8 months anyway. I used to.

Hey.... moderate drinking (but not anything in excess of moderate drinking) is good for your heart. You might find it worthwhile to google "moderate drinking v. health" and spend some time checking it out. Unless, that is, you're a recovering alcoholic and really have to stay off the sauce completely.

—Custer

I don't know - I used to drink wine at night. Too much. I would sign on the net and chat with Aaron. To be honest with you, I didn't always remember everything I said. And some of what I do remember, I wish I hadn't said.

He used to say to me, "I'm going to take your wife." And "You are crazy!"

I do remember that. And I remember being so secure that I thought he was the one who was crazy.

Turns out he saved every chat we ever had, and my wife has read them all. She let me know 5 years ago before we separated for awhile. Some of the things she says I said to him, well, I certainly don't remember. Because I was drinking.

Some I remember well.

In any event, I've calmed down on that front. I have a beer once in awhile. That's it.

Your wife's lover told you his objective. Believe it.

Devavu2009,

devavu2009 said:
I have a beer once in awhile. That's it.

Sounds good.

devavu2009 said:
I don't know - I used to drink wine at night. Too much. I would sign on the net and chat with Aaron. To be honest with you, I didn't always remember everything I said. And some of what I do remember, I wish I hadn't said. .... He used to say to me:

"I'm going to take your wife." ....

In light of what happened in the past when Aaron and your wife were clearly, profoundly, and passionately in love with each other; and given that Aaron's (unattractive and unloved) wife died so he's now single; and given he returned to meet your wife (possibly after considering other alternatives, but you don't know that) but she didn't tell you until some time had elapsed; and given the two of them began fucking again and your wife put you back in a chastity device;

—> that's a statement you should take seriously. <—

Because, for all practical purposes, Aaron *did* take your wife in the past and he has taken her again now, with her full cooperation. But, he seems clearly to have more in mind. Note he and your wife are going on a 4-day "vacation" (without you) which might more properly be called a planning trip. Note also your wife told you she has "plans" in mind for you.... but she won't tell you what they are (yet).

In light of this, and in light of what happened in the past, your comment:

devavu2009 said:
I remember being so secure I thought Aaron was the one who was crazy.

seems definitely optimistic.

I strongly suggest beginning to think seriously about this question: "When does having a hotwife with one lover she is passionately involved with turn into a con in which I am (/you are) the 'mark,' and in which the con artist (Aaron, aided and abetted by your wife) gains something very substantial and very important to him (your wife), in the end leaving you with nothing and/or in a situation many would consider worse than being left with nothing?"

devavu2009 said:
Turns out he saved every chat we ever had, and my wife has read them all. She let me know 5 years ago before we separated for a while. Some of the things she says I said to him, well, I certainly don't remember because I was drinking.

Maybe you don't remember some of the things "your wife says Aaron says you said to him" because you didn't say those things.

In any case, this is clear evidence of bad faith on Aaron's part. It's evidence he was not communicating with you in any way that might be considered authentic. Rather, he was scheming against you then and is continuing to do so now.

If you agree with this interpretation, you might consider declining to "communicate" with Aaron with regards to anything of a personal nature or involving your wife, or your "feelings" about your wife and/or him.

You might, however, make decisions re. whether to "communicate" with him about things of a factual or logistical nature on a case-by-case basis. But, I suggest not "communicating" with Aaron when you've been drinking. If he wants to talk at such times, tell him you'll get in touch with him later.

You might be able to make a start on improving your situation with respect to all this by insisting your wife take responsibility for her relationship with Aaron (i.e., that's her thing, not yours), and by insisting that she guide events involving you and communicate with you re. the two of them. The most realistic view of Aaron for you to maintain, IMO, is that he's a person external to your relationship with your wife whose intention is to take your wife. Consider that an unvarnished fact without any femdom or D/s sugarcoating. It's what he told you. Believe it.

—Custer

The End of the Beginning

In 2004, after I refused the “Steel Trap”, Annie and Aaron started seeing each other alone. At first, I wasn’t too alarmed. Sometimes they did this. But when she started announcing they would be taking long weekends alone together, not even asking me if I wanted to go, I became concerned. Then came a weeklong vacation to the mountains. I was informed less than a week before they left.

At home, she was remote from me. There was no contact physically. She spent hours on the phone with him every day. He no longer came to our home.

In late summer, they took off again, this time barely informing me at all. I was told they were taking a cruise out of Miami. I argued with Annie at the time, and said this was all going too far. I had run out of answers to the question, “So where’s Annie? She always seems to be gone!” Even harder to answer was, “Where’s Mom?”

“Business trip” was the most common lie, but it was getting really old. When you come home with pictures of yourself snorkeling in the Bahamas, or climbing a mountain in Tennessee, nobody believes it’s some corporate team building exercise.

I knew I was losing her.

When she returned she told me we needed to talk. She wanted a separation. She told me she was in love with Aaron, and wanted to be with him exclusively to find out if it was real. I could take as long as I wanted about moving out. She said she loved me and wanted to remain friends.

I became very, very distraught. I remember some of the things she said vividly. This recollection is an accurate summary the tings she said at the time:

“I just don’t understand you. You commit to something, we do it, and then you back out. That’s what you do. Over and over. You say you will listen to me. You get tired and stop listening. You say you will do the housework. That doesn’t last. You say you will wear your cage, and you cut it off. You have these ideas about me being with another man. I do it. Do you know it’s been 4 years? FOUR YEARS. Aaron is the only man I’ve been with. I spent all that time with him. What did you think would happen? We’re human. We fell in love. Do you think this is all some big GAME? It’s not a game for us. You’re fucking with people’s lives. With MY life. You didn’t lose me. YOU GAVE ME AWAY! YOU GAVE ME AWAY TO ANOTHER MAN. WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? What’s wrong with you? Are you GAY? Are you Bi? What do you want? Did you just not love me? Well, I can’t do this anymore. I am not in love with you anymore. I am in love with him. Isn’t that what you wanted?”

It went that way. It was angry and hurtful and confused and true. I don’t want to go into any more detail, because even now, it makes me sick. At the time, I’d have given anything just to take it all back; to go back to the year 2000, and make a decision to live a normal, monogamous life with my beautiful wife. To never have done any of these things at all. I had opened up a Pandora’s box. I felt like the smallest creature on the face of the earth. The separation lasted for 7 months. It was followed by a hurtful breakup with Aaron, a situation so dragged out, so vile; I came to hate him more than anyone on earth.

What followed was about 4 years alone with my wife. Sexually, she lost interest in me. She tried to make something happen that first year, but I was so intimidated by her, I couldn’t get it up. I was a great performer with my own hand, so I knew there was no physical problem. But I felt like a little leaguer going to bat against Nolan Ryan when I tried making love with her. She really ran cold, when it came to me, and I couldn't warm her up.

So, not much happened. I felt guiltier and guiltier, and wondered if someone who seemed to love me actually hated me. Or the other way around.

It is hard to tell sometimes.

So it is not a shock that another man has entered the picture. I fell down on the job a long time ago. It is a shock that it's him. What’s even more shocking is that I am letting it happen. The man I hate so much, who actively tried to take my wife, is doing it again.

I should be visiting a divorce lawyer. Or fighting him back, fighting for my woman.

Instead, I will be spending the next 2 days cleaning our house and preparing for the two of them to have a romantic weekend. And it makes me very excited. It is perverted in every way. Completely upside down. I feel terrified. I feel incredibly submissive and excited. I have to find out what happens next, as if I'm some kid at the movies.

For me, apparently, what comes next is cleaning. Ann left me a note this morning with instructions.

The Note

D, I’ve been telling you to get those old suits and dress pants out of my closet for years. There’s no room in there. I put your stuff on the bed. Go through it and throw out what you don’t want, or what doesn’t fit you anymore, or give it to Good Will. Put the rest of it back in your room. I need all of the laundry finished, and separated, and put away. In case you can’t figure it out, I’ve labeled my drawers. My dresses and pants go on hangers and need to be put in the closet. You know where the sheets and towels go. Tomorrow, you can vacuum and dust. Today, you need to take care of this.

Love A

It looked like ALL of my stuff was piled on the bed. I grabbed the pile and brought it out into the living room. I’m not finished sorting through it. I just went back into her room for some more, and I noticed the dressers have pieces of paper taped over the drawers.
“Bra’s”, “Panties”, “Shirts”, “Lingerie.” All of my stuff was gone from the closet. Nothing much left in the drawers, either.

It made me wonder. Then again, she’s been asking me to do this for a long time. But what stopped me in my tracks is the dresser by the bed. There was a picture of us on our wedding day that has been propped up on that dresser for many years. It was gone. In its place was a picture of Annie and Aaron on a tropical beach. A very sexy picture. She is dressed in a tasteful one piece bathing suit. He is wearing a black bathing suit, and is shirtless. The blue\green ocean is the background. They are embraced in a very passionate kiss.

She must have wanted me to see it. Or has it been there for awhile, and I just didn’t notice?

This is really fucking with my head.

Custer Laststand said:
Devavu2009,

Sounds good.

In light of what happened in the past when Aaron and your wife were clearly, profoundly, and passionately in love with each other; and given that Aaron's (unattractive and unloved) wife died so he's now single; and given he returned to meet your wife (possibly after considering other alternatives, but you don't know that) but she didn't tell you until some time had elapsed; and given the two of them began fucking again and your wife put you back in a chastity device;

—> that's a statement you should take seriously. <—

Because, for all practical purposes, Aaron *did* take your wife in the past and he has taken her again now, with her full cooperation. But, he seems clearly to have more in mind. Note he and your wife are going on a 4-day "vacation" (without you) which might more properly be called a planning trip. Note also your wife told you she has "plans" in mind for you.... but she won't tell you what they are (yet).

In light of this, and in light of what happened in the past, your comment:

seems definitely optimistic.

I strongly suggest beginning to think seriously about this question: "When does having a hotwife with one lover she is passionately involved with turn into a con in which I am (/you are) the 'mark,' and in which the con artist (Aaron, aided and abetted by your wife) gains something very substantial and very important to him (your wife), in the end leaving you with nothing and/or in a situation many would consider worse than being left with nothing?"

Maybe you don't remember some of the things "your wife says Aaron says you said to him" because you didn't say those things.

In any case, this is clear evidence of bad faith on Aaron's part. It's evidence he was not communicating with you in any way that might be considered authentic. Rather, he was scheming against you then and is continuing to do so now.

If you agree with this interpretation, you might consider declining to "communicate" with Aaron with regards to anything of a personal nature or involving your wife, or your "feelings" about your wife and/or him.

You might, however, make decisions re. whether to "communicate" with him about things of a factual or logistical nature on a case-by-case basis. But, I suggest not "communicating" with Aaron when you've been drinking. If he wants to talk at such times, tell him you'll get in touch with him later.

You might be able to make a start on improving your situation with respect to all this by insisting your wife take responsibility for her relationship with Aaron (i.e., that's her thing, not yours), and by insisting that she guide events involving you and communicate with you re. the two of them. The most realistic view of Aaron for you to maintain, IMO, is that he's a person external to your relationship with your wife whose intention is to take your wife. Consider that an unvarnished fact without any femdom or D/s sugarcoating. It's what he told you. Believe it.

—Custer

I believe you are right, Custer. It's already happened, yet nothing has happened. I'm going to have a serious talk with her when she ges home. So far, she been pretty artful in how and what she's communicated to me. This is what I mean - being torn inside, one half knows everything is crazy, the other half seduced, like a moth seduced by a flame.

Phone Call

It’s happening real time today. Sometimes I wish I didn’t work from home. I am obsessed right now. I called her at work on her cell phone. If she’s not busy, she answers her cell, and we can have some privacy.

“Hello, D.”

“Hey. Annie, I don’t want to get rid of all those clothes. Some of them have never been worn. I might need them.”

“You don’t need them. They’ve been hogging my closet for years.”

“I’m getting rid of most of them. But I want to keep some, and there’s no room in the back closet.”

“I don’t care what you do with them as long as they aren’t in my closet.”

“That picture. That picture of you and him, in our bedroom.” I said.

“OUR bedroom?” she interrupted.

Man, she really knows where to stick the knife.

“Your bedroom,” I said. “What’s up with that?”

“It’s a nice picture, isn’t it?” she said. “That was down in Key West when we took that Caribbean cruise. A tourist took that picture for us.”

“How long has it been there?”

“Oh, so you’re wondering if it’s been there for a day? Or a week? Or a year? What’s your guess?”

“I just want to know,” I said.

“You know, you’ve got a real problem. Have you been drinking again? You don’t notice anything. ANYTHING. I make changes around the house all the time. I wait for you to say something, but you never do, because you never notice. You don’t see. You don’t see things that are right in front of you. Where are your car keys? Have you wasted all morning looking for them? You really have to start being more observant, D.”

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for that picture to be in the bedroom.”

“Really?” she replied. “Fucking’s just fine, but pictures are taboo. Is that what you’re saying?”

“Annie, what if your mother comes over? Or if one of the kids decides to surprise us and come home?”

“Well, then I guess you have a problem. You better keep them out of my bedroom. But I don’t recall my mother spending much time in there. She’s in there even less than you.”

“I’m serious.”

“That picture isn’t on the mantle of the living room; it’s in my bedroom. There’s one of you in there too. Did you notice that one? Describe that picture for me….”

I hadn’t noticed. I didn’t respond.

“Look, people aren’t going to see the picture, but if they do, so what?”

“Annie, what’s going on? Why are you doing this?”

“I am at work, D. And I just walked back to my desk. It’s lunchtime, but there are people around. Some of them can hear me. I’ll answer your question if you want me to share it with them too.”

“No, never mind.”

She told me she loved me and we ended the call.

I just walked through the house looking at pictures. Wall pictures, mantle pictures, and every picture I could find. As far as I can tell, there are no others of Aaron.

Devavu,

How's it going? Has your wife returned from her four-day weekend with Aaron?

—Custer

Devavu,

How's it going? It's been eight days since your "somewhat-less-than-cordial phone conversation with your wife" post. Has she returned from her four-day weekend with Aaron?

—Custer

Custer, she didn't go there, he came to our home for a long weekend. It pretty nuts what happened. I have been very busy this week and haven't had a chance to relate the details. I will say it was intense, erotic, nasty, almost not sponteneous, almost like it was planned. If she planned to mess with my mind, it was a successful plan. We crossed some boundaries. I'm feeling more submissive and frustrated than ever. And excited in a familiar way, but also in a way that makes me sick to my stomach at times.

I will relate the details later. But the long and short of it comes to this: They are back together again, and this time I don't think I can stop it.

A suggestion....

Devavu,

Given your conversation with your wife Annie (8 Aug. ‘09 post 7):

devavu2009 said:
D: "What do you want?"
A: "I'm not sure," she said.
D: "Who do you want?"
A: "Both of you."

and your comments (19 Aug., post 28):

devavu2009 said:
I should be visiting a divorce lawyer. Or fighting him back, fighting for my woman. Instead, I will be spending the next 2 days cleaning our house and preparing for the two of them to have a romantic weekend. And it makes me very excited. It is perverted in every way. Completely upside down. I feel terrified. I feel incredibly submissive and excited. I have to find out what happens next, as if I'm some kid at the movies. For me, apparently, what comes next is cleaning. Ann left me a note this morning with instructions.

and this excerpt from your phone conversation with Annie (19 Aug., post 29):

devavu2009 said:
D, I’ve been telling you to get those old suits and dress pants out of my closet for years. There’s no room in there. I put your stuff on the bed. Go through it and throw out what you don’t want, or what doesn’t fit you anymore, or give it to Good Will. Put the rest of it back in your room. I need all of the laundry finished, and separated, and put away. In case you can’t figure it out, I’ve labeled my drawers. My dresses and pants go on hangers and need to be put in the closet. You know where the sheets and towels go. Tomorrow, you c
an vacuum and dust. Today, you need to take care of this. Love A

and your further comments (19 Aug. 2009, post 30):

devavu2009 said:
I believe you are right, Custer. It's already happened, yet nothing has happened. I'm going to have a serious talk with her when she ges home. So far, she been pretty artful in how and what she's communicated to me. This is what I mean - being torn inside, one half knows everything is crazy, the other half seduced, like a moth seduced by a flame.

and your comments of today (27 Aug. ‘09, post 34):

devavu2009 said:
Custer, he came to our home for a long weekend. It’s pretty nuts what happened. .... It was intense, erotic, nasty, almost not sponteneous, almost like it was planned. If she planned to mess with my mind, it was a successful plan. We crossed some boundaries. I'm feeling more submissive and frustrated than ever. And excited in a familiar way, but also in a way that makes me sick to my stomach at times. I will relate the details later. But the long and short of it comes to this: They are back together again, and this time I don't think I can stop it.

it sounds like it may be time for you to propose an agreement with your wife. Your (and her) statements quoted above suggest an arrangement that may be acceptable to Annie and you (this is most important), as well as to her lover Aaron (this is secondary, from your point of view), may be something along the following lines.

(i) You will do all of the housework, thereby freeing your wife Annie for time with her lover Aaron and/or other lovers of her choice.

(ii) When your wife invites Aaron or any other lover to your home, you will serve them drinks, do the cooking, and clean up the kitchen after meals, including preparing and serving breakfast if he stays overnight.

(iii) At times when your wife goes to Aaron’s (or another lover’s) home, you will stay home to care for her children and/or “be there” for them, depending on their ages. If that isn’t necessary, you will accompany your wife to her lover’s home and serve them as in “(ii).”

(iv) Once a week, to reward you for good work on “(i) thru (iii),” your wife could tell you to take off your cloths; then (a) lock your hands in front of you with handcuffs; then (b) unlock and remove your chastity device; then (c) allow you to masturbate to orgasm. Whether she requires you to do this on your knees before her, or on your back on the floor at her feet (while she relaxes in her easy chair), and whether she requires you to ejaculate into her hand (or a wine glass) then swallow you own cum, or ejaculate onto her feet then lick up and swallow your own cum, could be up to your wife. When you’ve finished, she could lock your chastity device back on your cock, then unlock and remove your handcuffs (the key to which she could keep somewhere known only to her, along with the key to your chastity device).

(v) Once a month, to reward you for good work on “(i) thru (iii),” your wife could order you to take off your cloths, lie down on your back on her bed, similarly put you in handcuffs, then remove your chastity device, then tell you to get it up, then put a condom on your cock (to signify that she not you is the owner of your cock), then fuck you to orgasm (with her on top), then slide up, straddle your face, and “queen” you until she attains however many orgasms she wishes for herself. (Google “The Fine Art of Queening.”) She could then remove your condom and order you to suck and swallow your own cum from the condom. This would be a form of reward for you Aaron (or any other lover) should be willing to accept in exchange for your good service to them. If he isn’t, your wife should be willing to tell him “tough — he’ll have to accept it,.” (Remember, as the woman of her household and your cuckoldress, your wife should be in charge when it comes to resolving disagreements of any kind.)

(vi) In exchange for satisfactory performance re. the above on your part, your wife should agree to not file for divorce nor leave you for Aaron nor for any other lover.

Or, establish some other “formal understanding” mutually-agreeable to you and your wife. In any case, I think you and she need it at this point. I also suggest putting it in writing, and both of you signing it.

—Custer

Devavu,

Your words of 17 Aug. ’09 (post 19):

devavu2009 said:
Annie returned home yesterday [from her tryst with her lover Aaron] at about 6 pm. She was positively glowing. I met her in the driveway and carried her bags for her. We went inside, and I asked her to tell me about her weekend. She sat down on the couch and asked me to bring her a glass of water. I returned with it, and I sank to my knees in front of her.

It is hard for me to properly describe what 6 weeks of unrelieved chastity does to me. Combined with being cuckolded, and I can only describe it as a state of constant arousal and deeper and deeper submission. The longer it goes, the more submissive I get. Annie knows this. So does her boyfriend. That’s why they never liked allowing me out. I am a different person in many ways when I’m loose.

I kissed her feet. I sucked her toes. I licked her legs, and went back to the bottom of her feet. I told her I loved her. Over and over and over again.

“Of course you do,” she said. “Lick my other foot, that feels nice.”

As I licked, I told her I would do anything, anything for her. When I am deep into subspace, I always say this sort of thing, and I mean it. At the time.

“I know you will do anything for me, honey. That’s what I want from you. I need for you to do exactly what I want. And right now, I want you to eat my pussy. It’s so sore. He hasn’t lost a step. I’ve never known a man who could fuck so much.”

I was so excited. I removed her panties. ....etc....

and your description of past events (17 Aug. ’09 , post 21):

devavu2009 said:
Sometime in 2002, Aaron spent the weekend at our house. By now, this was getting more and more common as our kids had left the nest. Annie and Aaron always slept in our bed; I used the spare bedroom. I frequently cooked dinner for them – dinner for two, where they would eat together by candlelight, and I acted basically as a waiter. I served all of their food courses, filled their wine glasses, and cleared the table. Otherwise, I stayed out of their way. Almost every time he visited, I performed this service at least once during the course of the weekend.

They honestly treated me like hired help, too. Aaron often brought his laundry for me to wash, iron, and fold, while he and Annie lounged by the pool, went out to lunch, or had sex. Sometimes he had me wash and wax his SUV, while he and Annie played. By now, I was trying to perform all of the domestic duties for Annie as well. Since I work from home, and she works at the office, this made some sense. But mostly it was about control, and role. My role was subservient.

And I loved it. As long as I was locked. .....etc....

further suggest a formal agreement with your wife along the lines of the above (post 35) could be a mutually acceptable way for you and Annie to formalize your marriage in a way that would accommodate her lover Aaron, and any other lovers she may take in the future.

I see, incidentally, the point in my suggested agreement that refers to your children is irrelevant, since you stated (above) they have left home.

I look forward to hearing more of "the details" (to be furnished later) you mentioned in your post of today, Aug. 27.

Best wishes to you and your wife—

Custer

Devavu2009,

I have been captivated by this post and am anxiously awaiting the details of the weekend. THANK YOU for posting!!

I will try to find time this weekend. He's on his way here right now. Should be here by 7. He'll stay until Monday morning again. I haven't even written about last weekend, and it's about to start again. I am cooking dinner for the two of them tonight. My wife says she wants to eat around 9 pm. I'm off to the grocery store to buy fish, wine, and some veggies. My guess is I'll be free around midnight. Maybe before.

There is so much to tell, I don't know where to begin, or when to find the time. They are having an afternoon session right now, and it's loud. LOUD! We spent the late morning and early afternoon at the beach. Damn, Annie looked fine. The two of them took a walk down the beach, arm in arm, and people were watching. When there is electricity between a handsome couple, people just notice. They were gone for an hour. I hoped they didn't run into anyone we know. I don't think Annie cares about that one way or another, but it bothers me. When they returned to our spot, they jumped into the ocean and frolicked for 20 minutes or so. Waist deep, they embraced and kissed and held each other for at least 5 minutes. Like I said, everyone was watching. Including me. For me, that kind of intimacy, the holding hands, walking arm in arm, the kissing, it makes me more jealous in many ways than the fucking.

I know I can't compete in the fucking area. But I want to be that guy walking arm and arm with that pretty woman on the beach. I want to be that close to my wife. But I'm not.

I am purposely trying not to watch them having sex right now, this very instant. Not because it's not hot - it is, it is amazing. It's just that it's been almost 2 months since she locked me up. I haven't cum once the entire time. At this stage, you're about as horny as you're gonna get. It just stays like that all the time, always on edge, leaky, easily aroused. It's hard to concentrate on anything unless you get your mind off if things that might make you horny. Things like all last weekend and now all this weekend.

I am as submissive as I can be right now, and she is at her boldest. I don't have anymore time. I know in a short time I'm going to be called into the bedroom. So much has happened, I want to tell as much as possible. I'll try later.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are swimming in the pool now, skinny dipping. I can see them from my office, which has a window looking into the patio and out to the pool. It's been a fun weekend, more open than last weekend, with more periods when we felt like three friends, instead of a Man, his Woman, and a slave. Last weekend was that way. I will try to write about last weekend while it is fresh in my mind.

When Aaron arrived, last week, he walked in and gave me a big hug. Said he missed me. Went right over to Annie and they embraced in a long deep kiss. Annie broke to tell me to fetch Aaron's bags. He said they were in the bed of his truck. They were there, alright. Two very large suitcases, 2 zippered travel bags containing about 10 hanging items; and two duffle bags, one large, one small. It took three trips to Annie's room to get them all in. "What's he staying for a month?" I thought.

When I emerged from the bedroom, they were on the couch in the living room, making out. His hand was rubbing her breast under her tee shirt; her right hand was rubbing his cock - which was obviously very erect; its outline was clearly visible through his shorts. Annie broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Did you put his clothes away?" she asked.

"I sat the bags on the floor and the hanging stuff on the bed," I responded.

"I want you to take his clothing out of the suitcases and place it in his dresser. I want you to hang the other clothing in his closet."

She paused and looked at Aaron. "What else did you bring?"

"A couple of duffle bags. The little one has my bathroom stuff. The big one is for me to open," he responded.

"You know what to do," she told me. She was rubbing that big cock the whole time.

He smiled at me.

I went back to the bedroom. "His dresser?" I thought. "His closet?" Now I knew why she made me clear my belongings from her room. He had a lot of clothing for a weekend trip. Five tee shirts. Five golf shirts. Seven pair of underwear, (boxers). 3 khaki shorts; 2 pair of gym shorts. A bathing suit. 5 pair white sox' 5 pair colored. An assortment of hanging items, various types of long pants and shirts, belts, several ties. 2 pair running shoes; 2 pair casual leather shoes; one pair of dress shoes. And more.

Toiletries: Toothbrush, floss, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors and shaving cream, after shave and cologne; mouthwash, combs, brushes, vitamins, and a three pack of Astroglide. It took about 15 minutes for me to put everything away. When I returned to the living room she was on her knees in front of him. He was still on the couch. I'd forgotten how big that thing was. I forgot how he loved to have his cock worshipped this way, with her on her knees in front of him.

That's all I can write for now. I have to cook dinner.

This is an incredible story, I must say I understand your feelings, maybe not to the full extent of it since my experience did not go as far as yours. I salute you devavu. Just let it all out here, we are here to listen to you! Keep posting.

Users who are viewing this thread