• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Real Story I Have To Tell -1

• Thread starterdevavu2009
  • Start date
The First Weekend, The Return

It's been almost two weeks since I saw Aaron again for the first time in 5 years. As I said, he'd barely entered the house before he and my wife began going at it on the couch. After I unpacked his bags and put away his clothing and toiletries, I emerged from the bedroom to witness Annie kneeling before him sucking his cock. After while, she climbed on top of him and rode. Then she stood behind the couch, facing me, her forearms resting on the top of the couch back. He stood behind her and plowed away. Her breasts swung violently with each thrust. Her face was bliss. It looked younger and younger with each passing minute. They switched to the couch again, missionary position.

I am not gay. But I would be lying if I didn't say that I am in amazed by his cock. It is so imposing and proud and majestic. It wins every battle and I am in awe of it, as if in bittersweet defeat, whenever I see him take my wife.

It ended where it began; on the couch with her on top, riding him, cumming and cumming and cumming. The couch was so wet, it looked like someone threw a bucket of water on it. And he came. And came. And came. She kept riding. Cum escaped down his shaft, and pooled on his balls and lower stomach. It rolled onto the couch. Finally they stopped. They kissed. He remained inside of her, hard. Finally she dismounted, and lay beside him.

"You have a job to do, D," he said.

I walked over and knelt in front of Annie.

"Him first," she said.

I couldn't believe my ears. I looked at her, and I could tell she was serious. My head flushed, and throbbed. But I did it. I cleaned him first, I cleaned all of it, everywhere it was, on his cock, his balls, his body, the couch. They watched me closely, which made it even more embarrassing. I cleaned Annie until she had several more orgasms, which one would think impossible given the number she'd just experienced fucking him. It was the most humiliating and exciting and erotic thing I've ever done.

This isn't how I thought it would start out. This was the reunion where the three of us were supposed to talk. We would sort things out about the past, and I'd find out why he'd done some of those horrible things to me when Annie was breaking up with both of us. This was going to be our face-to-face; we'd see if any of this could really happen again. At least that's what I envisioned happening.

Well, we didn't have that face to face. We didn't talk. There were no apologies. But obviously, it really can happen again.

The First Weekend, the Return

What was peculiar about that weekend - which seems like months ago now, but was not even two weeks ago - is how serious and intense it was. Back in the old days, we had periods like that. They lasted hours. But they were surrounded by much larger periods of time where we were just - normal. Well as normal as a wife, her boyfriend, and her husband can be. We were friends. We did what people do. Watched tv, talked, normal stuff. But that weekend was not normal. It was highly intense surrounded by lesser degrees of intensity. There was nothing normal about it. It never let up. Annie was constantly finding someting for me to do; something for me to serve; some way for me to demonstrate my position in the relationship. She had never really done this before. It was Aaron who had to exert his dominance. There was no humor, no tenderness, no normal whatsoever. I thought it was all planned at first, but increasingly, I thought it was driven not by him, but by Annie.

And while I always thought she just went along with the cuckold thing in the past, I really wonder now. Four times I was told to clean them. It's no longer her, it is both. It is 'him first.'" The last time, as I was doing just that - him first - I glanced over at her. She was watching. And she was squirting. She wasn't even touching herself.

I am not sure I could sustain that level of - what can I call it - I don't have a word - intensity - for the long term. Or even the medium. But it did work that weekend.

I never felt more subservient. My balls felt like they were going to explode, and I needed hot baths in the middle of the night to relieve my pain, the pain of the CB.

After he went back to Miami, a week ago Monday, I asked Annie why she made me do it. (Cleaning them both). Why she made me cross the line.

She said, "I didn't make you do anything. If I asked you to stick a fork in your eye would you do it?"

The answer was obvious. So was her point. I knew better than to ask any more questions.

Last weekend, Next Weekend

Last weekend was more of the same, except nicer. More normal. Intensity surrounded by much larger amounts of - "normal" - whatever that is. It was a more familiar place.

Annie told me we are going to Miami next weekend.

I won't have a lot to say until then, because much of it would just be redundant. Unless something comes to mind.

So she is not in love with you, but does she still want a divorce from you?
Does she still think of you as her husband?
I think my root question, would she be happy with being only with you?

So she is not in love with you, but does she still want a divorce from you?

No, I don't believe she is. I know she loves me deeply, but clearly she is in love with him. She has said nothing about a divorce; she has told me repeatedly that she will never leave me.

Does she still think of you as her husband?

No. Not sexually, that's for sure. She has never come out and said that, but that's no longer how she views me. In some other ways, yes, I feel like her husband. But frankly, Aaron is more like her husband when we are together.

I think my root question, would she be happy with being only with you?

No. I think the answer to that is clear. I don't have the time right now to explain it, but I also know she would not be happy being without me. We discovered the answer to both questions 4 years ago when we separated.

I think she is very, very serious about having us both.

Does she know you are still in love with her?
If she thought the relationship, having to be emotionally isolated from her in some aspects, was hurting you, would she try to compensate, leave either one of you or ignore it?
Would/have you told her if it hurts or not?

Sorry for being so probing, but your relationship is the kind that scares me down to my core. I would feel betrayed by being moved out of the bed room. By the picture. By him taking my place in a relationship I invested my life in. Yet you seem to accept it and I cannot understand that, therefore, I must ask.

Anglebaby, I am going to have to think how to answer you in a way that makes sense. I can't do it in a word or two.
She does know I am in love with her but (it's the but that needs explaining)
She did leave both of us once; she took only me back.
I have described the most shocking and intense parts of our own relationship, and what has recently taken place. I have left out some of the warmth and closeness that happens naturally between 2 (and sometimes 3) people. That would take some of the edge off. But you are correct, this is scary to me too.

As for the last part, ("you seem to accept it and I cannot understand that") - I understand what you are saying completely. Ironically, one of her complaints about me is that I view everything as a game. When things like this happen - I view it as a game, internally. Maybe it's because I don't, or can't believe it is real. It is just too far out there to be real. But I have to find out. So far, I have an idea of what she wants, but not of what she intends to do. It may seem like I've accepted everything, just like it seemed that way last time. But I have to know exactly what it is before I can commit or reject. We're not there yet. It's a dangerous game.

I've read your story, and must say that it's quite a story! You've heard the old saying "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!" and I would say you got it! Being on the outside looking in, I have some observations to make. To start with, this is definitely no game to your wife, this is life and she is going to have it her way. You gave her the power a long time ago, and she has taken it and run with it. As she pointed out, you're doing what she wants you to do because you want to. The question is what are you ultimately hoping to get out of this if you continue to bend to her will? Are you willing to live the rest of your life in the position she has assigned to you? Are you willing to be satisfied with what your marriage has become? At this point it seems you only have two choices left to you, accept the place in life that she wants you in (and be forewarned that place could change to even more of a slave type situation depending on her and Aaron's whims) or leave her and start a new life without her. I just don't see her allowing you to have anything in between those two extremes. You've painted yourself into a corner and you can either open a window and climb out and head on down the road, or accept the position your in for what it has become and make the best of it. Only you can figure out which choice is best for you.

You've painted yourself into a corner

You struck a nerve there, desertsub. I wish I had a dollar for every time I thought that.

Thank you all for responding. It helps to have another perspective. I think I have written an account of experiences that is not complete. I think it has been entirely of my perspective, my bias - which I didn't think I had until I thought about what a few of you said, especially Anglebaby.

What I said happened, happened. What is true is a matter of perspective. If Ann was telling this story, I bet the good guy bad guy dynamic would change.

I am not sure what she is doing now, or why, but I can tell you that despite what I have described she is not some evil bitch. I am behind this, and I once I escaped it the first time, I thought I would never get involved with it again.

It is past midnight. I have to go to bed. I only ask that you withhold judgement, especially of her.

I make her sound like an evil bitch. Your responses told me that. Now I know I'm telling this in a tunnel. There's another layer which is more uncomfortable than what I 've already told, and it is really about me.

Goodnight.

devavu2009 said:
...When they returned to our spot, they jumped into the ocean and frolicked for 20 minutes or so. Waist deep, they embraced and kissed and held each other for at least 5 minutes. Like I said, everyone was watching. Including me. For me, that kind of intimacy, the holding hands, walking arm in arm, the kissing, it makes me more jealous in many ways than the fucking.

I know I can't compete in the fucking area. But I want to be that guy walking arm and arm with that pretty woman on the beach. I want to be that close to my wife. But I'm not.

So this would be the hardest part for you? This is how the other guy has replaced you? You desire to feel that close to someone, but it will never be with Annie?

Hi, I must say that when i started to read this I had the view that Annie may be a bit of a bitch(this can be a good thing but I didnt see that) but I have come to realise that she does exactly what you allow....The only issue I have with the whole situation is that you have a serious air of unhappiness around you...That kinda makes me feel sad for you and Annie ...
I really really hope I havent crossed a line with this post as it would never be my intention to insult x

No, you haven't crossed any line, SB. Sometimes I am sad but that is more about the past. Right now I am excited, and I should know better, but the whole thing is fascinating to me. I will tell you why I was sad about what happened before. I don't have time to do it right now, but I think it will clarify a lot of things for those who have read this thread. As for what is happening now, real time, this time I didn't start it; it wasn't my idea, and I'm not driving it. That's what makes it different than last time.

Devavu,

Regarding your comment:

devavu2009 said:
As for what is happening now, real time, this time I didn't start it; it wasn't my idea....

Your account suggests a somewhat different interpretation. Previously, you encouraged your wife to take a lover and she did. But, it turned out, Aaron was not "just" a lover. Rather, your wife fell profoundly in love with him.

Finally, your wife Annie agreed to end her affair with Aaron and return to you, in an emotional sense. But, although she did end her affair with Aaron (apparently), your account indicates it was unfeasible for her to renew her emotional and sexual bond with you.

More recently, Aaron's (unloved and uncared for) wife died. Aaron returned and met Annie once again. Annie's only reservation about their intense long-term affair — that Aaron was married — was now gone, and she renewed her intense love affair with him including her deep and intense emotional bond.

Aaron moved into your home (at your wifes invitation, evidently) where, for all practical purposes, he became and continues to be your wife's husband, and you (for reasons of your own) have become your wife's and her lover's submissive and humiliated slave.

Regarding:

devavu2009 said:
....and I'm not driving it.

Your account indicates this is a true statement. A slightly more accurate version would be: ....and, although I'm playing a key role in enabling it, I'm not driving it.

—Custer

Point well taken, Custer. By the way, Aaron did not move into our house. He did leave a considerable amount of clothes in the closet and the dresser, and toiletries. He could visit for a week and not have to pack a bag. But move in? This is a weekend thing. Nobody's talking about moving in. I did have that conversation with her after he left. He has his job in Miami, and it's 90 miles away. Besides, that would be the end for us, it would never work and I could not accept it. I think she knows that. I have good reason to believe she would never let it happen. I'd say I am positive about it, but I don't want to jinx myself. But she's pushing limits, and I hope this weekend is enlightening. As amazing and strange as the past 2 weekends have been, (and I mostly enjoyed them, in a panicky kind of way), I don't see how those limits can be pushed any further.

We are leaving within the hour, driving to Miami to spend the weekend with him at his house. Annie's been there before. I have not.

Anyway, I am bringing my laptop, and I am guessing I'll have plenty of free time to check in. Have a nice Labor Day, everyone!

You will need to, sooner or later, accept you will never be good enough for her affection. You weren't even good enough to be told the truth about when Aron showed up or even be asked if you would be hurt or not.
Face it. Even if she loves you, she will always be frigid towards you.

No word from him. I guess he was busier than expected.
I do doubt she will warm up to him sexually and be affectionate with him, but we can all hope.
But it is sad, because there are differences to love, to be in love, and to feel the joys of someone returning both. While he is loved, he will not know what it is to be loved by someone who is in love with him. It is a special feeling and it hurts when your love is never returned.

Anglebaby,

You are making a lot of assumptions that I don't see as necessarily true. I am not saying you are wrong, but I am not sure you are right. Only devavu can make that decision as he is the one involved. We here in Internet land only get glimpses into his life and not the whole picture.

Personally, I hope devavu keeps posting as this situation is one that my Wife and I want to evolve into. Right now we are dealing with a lot of wannabes and players what although are happy to fuck Her, are not able to complete us and almost all are unable and unwilling to play with me around.

As to his wife not telling him when she first started seeing her lover again, I suspect that it is because she dis not want to hurt her hubby or her marriage. As my wife has said, now that the door is opened we can never go back to vanilla again and be happy. Sometimes living a kinky and edgy lifestyle is tough, but if everyone involved is willing to work to keep it going it can be very satisfying!

I do not think I made that many assumptions here, as he said himself that she is not in love with him and he doubts himself she ever will be, despite loving him.
I can also imply from his statements that they do not kiss. They do not walk arm in arm or even hold hands. That is supported by the statement that he wishes he was that guy, but his is not.

Drive to Miami

Just before we left on Friday, Annie called me into the bathroom, where she was doing some last minute primping. "Honey, here's the key to your chastity. Why don't you take it off and clean yourself." I was surprised and pleased. I removed the device and my sore balls were happy. And quite smelly. The shower felt good and I spent extra time scrubbing myself clean. When I emerged from the shower, Annie inspected me. She looked at the underside of my cock and ball sack.

"Not bad. You have some nasty marks behind your balls. Other than that, no sores or abrasions," she said.

I looked for the device so I could clean it and put it back on. When Annie realized what I was doing, she said, "Never mind. It's soaking in cleaning solution. Leave it here. Just go into my room and put my bags in the car. We have to leave."

She packed a lot of stuff for four days. I can only assume she's leaving a stash of clothing there like he did at our house.

The drive down was pleasant and we had nice, warm conversations filled with humor. It felt like the old days, when we took weekend jaunts to distant hotels to meet with Aaron for a Friday and Saturday night. I felt alive in a way I hadn't felt in years. When I tried to press her about her big plans for the three of us, she simply said I would understand as time went on.

"D," she said, "You have been happier the past few months than you've been in years. It is going to get even better. Just go with it. Don't fight what you are. Embrace it. I love you, and I am with you all the way."

"I love you too, Annie. I love you more than anything."

"Then you will remember this: Obedience. You always wanted me to take control. I am doing just that. I wouldn't do it if I didn't love you. You will be happy and fulfilled. I promise. You have to believe it. Just obey me. Do you promise, honey?"

"I promise."

I was fine with it on this Friday evening on the drive to Miami. I was hanging free; feeling oddly secure, and looking forward to the weekend. Right now, I'd do just about anything she wanted. I would promise her anything.

About halfway there she received a call on her cell phone from Aaron. Her side of the conversation sounded something like this:

"Yes, I have made a decision. Let's go out. No, not that place. The other place. How late do they stay open? Good. And the other place? Midnight? Excellent. Oh they are? Great! We'll see you soon."

"What's that about?" I enquired.

"We're going out to dinner. Some of Aaron's friends are joining us," she replied.

"Tonight?"

"Tonight."

Users who are viewing this thread