• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
SoonToBe said:
Yup - and I am okay with that.

============

you're a sight more than just ok
with it
you'll learn to thrive under cuckold conditions
you'll crave Don's presence and attention
your sexual rhythms will mirror theirs ....
as you slowly sink from husband to full on
arrant cuck with a capital C .....you will
wear the horns proudly and will enjoy the most
intense orgasms of your life as Don masterfully
plows Sue on a regular basis ....no love
just fireworks sex the kind you can never
hope to match ......you'll encourage Sue
to tend to Don's every need ..make sure
he's relieved of any stress .........you'll obsess
about his superior cock and always compare your
penis to his cock .....welcome to the 9th
circle of cuckdom STB :D

so what is your cock size and estimate how big Don's is please

Okay - I'll answer Cleaner's question first - and it'll also answer the same question Harry asked a few pages ago.

I just measured my own cock - just over 7 1/2 inches from the base to the tip. Sue says she can feel it grow a bit when we're really into it.

Circumference - well - I can just about touch my thumb to my middle finger when I'm jerking off so that'd put the circumference at about 8 inches. So diameter is probably about 2 1/2 inches. From geometry = circumference = 2 x PI x R - or - PI x D (diameter). So - 8 inches divided by 3.1416 = about 2 1/2 inches.

Now, I haven't measured Don (nor has Sue to my knowledge) so from what I saw, I'd say he was probably over 8 inches long and probably a bit thicker - maybe 2 3/4 thick. Enough that Sue says she can feel the difference.

From what I've seen - Don certainly can bring Sue to quite the climaxes (yes, in the right setting she can be quite multi-orgasmic) so yes, I do know that he does certainly fuck her quite well. And to be honest - I do love to see her as she cums. It was hot to see her close her eyes and just give in to the pleasure with Brad - it's even more so with Don as it is so much more physical. And yes, I guess it is a bit humiliating to see her lose control like that on his cock - but it is such an incredible turn on. Even now, if I just let my mind wander in that direction, my cock goes rock hard.

FC - I should clarify one thing - I only cum "right away" when it is after she's been with Don (or Brad). It's the whole thing - how she feels inside, how she looks, where my mind goes thinking of how she got that way - is when I just can't hold back for long and I usually cum within maybe a minute or two. But when we are together and she hasn't been with another guy - we still make the magic together and I can fuck her for a long long time in multiple positions, etc. She always giggles when I cum so fast after she's been elsewhere that, as I said, it is hard to hide the reason for my excitement and arousal.

I know it sounds crazy to people like Grinch and Duke and T - but I feel good about her and Don. As I said, it's different than Brad, I don't fear losing her heart to him - her pussy - maybe, but not her heart. The more I feel confident in that, the more willing and even eager I am to experience more of the cuckold experience.

More later.

And, I think your wife will only be too happy to make you a cuckold more and more often, especially as she LOVES fucking Don's cock, and likes to be dominated by him.
Expect more and more of this in the days, weeks, and months to come! :cool:

The Grinch said:
Then when you end up in the same boat as me, cut off, cut out, husband in name only, left at home while she flaunts her freedom, to keep the house, tend to family and friends, all the while longing for a release that she and her lover see fit to grant you, never to hold or touch, as it might seem sexual, your former partner, lover, wife.

Some will find joy in this, seeing it as the "proper way" but it was not what I signed on for, and somehow, deep down inside, you didnt either.

This can be said as with many aspects of life. Know anyone thats been in the stock market long? 5 years ago, they were bragging about how great DOW is,,,,,, ask them today.

Same thing Grinch, you seemed fine with it all in your earlier postings. Now, not so much (not that I can blame you). You never know what dealings life will bring you, you just play the hand you are dealt.

I'm in the same boat. April has several lovers, most have been JUST sex, but a few have been more emotional, too. One lover of hers, Jeff, is good looking, they have great sex, he's fairly hung, makes good money, nice house, Corvette,,,,,,, you get the idea. Well, he was one that it got emotional too. Met him about 4-5 years ago. Well, he's still back in Phoenix and she's in Havasu with me. Was I ever worried? Not one single second.

You just never know. We are still together, stronger by the day. She still plays as often as she can. She doesn't just have my heart, she IS my heart.

SoonToBe said:
FC - I should clarify one thing - I only cum "right away" when it is after she's been with Don (or Brad). It's the whole thing - how she feels inside, how she looks, where my mind goes thinking of how she got that way - is when I just can't hold back for long and I usually cum within maybe a minute or two. But when we are together and she hasn't been with another guy - we still make the magic together and I can fuck her for a long long time in multiple positions, etc. She always giggles when I cum so fast after she's been elsewhere that, as I said, it is hard to hide the reason for my excitement and arousal.

I know it sounds crazy to people like Grinch and Duke and T - but I feel good about her and Don. As I said, it's different than Brad, I don't fear losing her heart to him - her pussy - maybe, but not her heart. The more I feel confident in that, the more willing and even eager I am to experience more of the cuckold experience.

More later.

I did not mean to say you are a fast gun during regular sex.

However, when your wife is fucking and you are watching minimal stimulation will likely result in orgasm.

When you finally get the chance for seconds you cum fast----it is unavoidable.

Your wife will figure this out soon.

BTW, does you wife like it when you eat her pusssy?

Yup - you have the picture. And yes too, Sue already knows this. It was one of the first areas of being cucked that I owned up to. She was quite uneasy for a long time until she believed it. Looking back now with this thought - that is clearly another thing I hadb't considered with my "it's happening too fast" concern.

Sue likes, doesn't love, but likes oral sex. It depends on the situation - and yes, she knows I liked to go down on her after she'd been with him. It has always been something I did with almost all of the women I've been with - most were pleasantly surprised that I didn't mind my own cum, but it being someone else's is just incredible,

SoonToBe, thank you again for continuing to keep everyone posted on this great adventure you are on. I will say again that Sue appears to have picked a winner with Don!

Please do not get concerned about Sue "bonding" with Don. I give her more credit than to become addicted to some chemical in his semen. If this were true she would be so bonded to you that she would never leave the house (I am pretty sure you have injected a lot over the years)!

I can appreciate Grinch's concerns and his story is not uncommon, but it is his story and not yours. You and Sue both appear to have good heads on your shoulders and an uncommon trust and love for each other.

I look forward to hearing what happens tonight (Wednesday)!

SS - no action here this week as Sue has her period. Nothing more for now as she's been a bit moody and the like.

Soon, you wrote, <<I know it sounds crazy to people like Grinch and Duke and T - but I feel good about her and Don>>

It DOESN'T sound crazy to me...I've just been trying to remind you that this isn't who you were a couple of months ago--I like you, and want you self-aware, that's all.

Susan's Slave wrote, <<Please do not get concerned about Sue "bonding" with Don. I give her more credit than to become addicted to some chemical in his semen. If this were true she would be so bonded to you that she would never leave the house (I am pretty sure you have injected a lot over the years)!>>

I disagree, I believe in the semen-bonding theory, and when you add NRE to it, it can become quite potent (npi).

T.

T - thank you for your concern, I hope my insight into what I'm thinking about has put you more at ease.

I am not sure what NRE or NPI means - but I don't totally discount the semen-bonding. The reason I say that is that Sue, even long before she got together with Brad, had said to me that if Joe (her first boyfriend who took her virginity) was still around, that she would definitely fuck him. (Sue was on the pill for other reasons before she started having sex). And I also know that my first girlfriend (I was her first) has told me (we reconnected via Facebook) that she would "always" let me fuck her. So I do believe that there is some truth to the whole semen-bonding idea.

Am I worried when the day comes (cums?) when Don goes bare with her? No, not really as other than sexually/physically I just don't see them together. So, I truly feel that this is my/our chance to explore more of the whole cuckold thing.

More later.

Huuuummmmmmm

Hi Sue and Soon To Be. May i say, veeeeerrrrrrry interesting. Remember what the ok deacon said way back when? Gosh it seems like only yesterday! What i said was not derogatory. Just a prediction of things to come. Personally i am tickled beyond words for both of you. You two have it together and the rewards for each of you will be boundless. It is so hot that Sue has found a buddy with a pussy pleasing jumbo cock. As she certainly deserves it. Sue will never leave you for Don and she will never even consider it. But she will certainly have fun with him, especially when he is able to deposit his load where it belongs. Splashing it on the walls of her cervix. I hope she takes it as far as you wish her to. For there is no limit to the joy a true hot wife can give you. As you know, Sue is a very special little lady and now she is a very special little HOT WIFE. Congratulations and may the sky be the limit of your fun.:):):) okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
NPI = no pun intended. And NRE = new relationship energy....which, in my house, is more potent than nuclear fusion! ;) Remeber, we're "open" and "poly" besides being hotwife/cuckold.

T.

So, last night she started talking to me saying "it's Wednesday" and asking me if I want some time alone - which is her way of asking me if I want some time to masturbate (she knows I do on Wednesday nights). I told her "maybe later".

Later on she asked me again and then began to ask me questions about what I fantasize about. I hesitated a bit until she prodded "come on what sort of perverted things do you think of me".

I didn't just open up but she started rubbing me and saying stuff so I started to tell her. She wasn't that surprised when I told her that I let my mind go and think of her with Don or whoever. She pushed more and I eventually told her that I like to let my mind go and think of how she looks and feels as the guys cum in her.

She wasn't surprised when I told her that I like to watch the free-streaming videos (she knows what a creampie is) but she was surprised when I told her that sometimes I will masturbate 2 or 3 times on Wednesdays (that last time is just a dribble most of the time).

She loved hearing all about it and other stuff enough that she asked me to "show her".
I can't believe I took her in our office and showed her some of the creampie videos on www.tnaflix.com. She then said again "show me" and then I realized she wanted to watch me jerk off.

I brought up one of my favorites - a "collection" of creampies and she stood by me making comments about "would you like that to be me?" and she encouraged me saying she wanted to see how I keep busy when she is "unavailable".
So, I did it - I stripped down and got in position and let her watch. She squealed and giggled when I started spurting away after a while and with her continued teasing comments....

I don't mind masturbating in front of her but this was definitely something new - her egging me on as she commented on the videos showing different women being filled with cum.

It was actually quite fun once we got started and she loved seeing me cum so much the first time. I did it a second time a little while later but I had to beg off a 3rd time as I was pretty drained and my cock actually ached.

I told her that I didn't usually masturbate again on Thursdays so I would be ready and raring to go on Friday (when she gets home). She smiled and said that was sweet.

I felt a little weird later on sharing so much of my "private time" but she seemed fine.

SoonToBe said:
I felt a little weird later on sharing so much of my "private time," but my wife seemed fine.

Your wife was more than "fine." She was very curious in an erotic way, and you satisfied her curiosity by giving her what she wanted. That was good. Had you declined, she would have been frustrated and slightly miffed.

I'm not sure she would have been miffed if I had I asked to be alone as there are times when I enjoy her watching more than others.

Nonetheless, things are still quiet here for the time being. Her period seems to be done so she's already hinting around for later this afternoon (mainly dropping hints to our son to find something to do later as our daughter will be gone for most of the rest of the day).

She is always most horny just after her period and at one point sort of joked with me that one time she want's to "have Don" at this time. I'll have to push her on that a bit more. It's something I haven't thought about much.

STB:

As your wife's is ending her menstrual period she is ready to fuck again. Realize that the recent sexual events have changed her brain chemistry and she is horny 24/7. I truly believe that she should fuck Don 1st rather than you. It would be a let down for Sue to give you her pristine renovated pussy. The first fuck following the end of the menses belongs to Don. You both know that!

In fact, Sue needs to make the decision to only give you a freshly fucked pussy. If she has not been sexually active then she should save herself for Don. The greater the abstinence before fucking Don the more she will enjoy Don. Sue does not need to use some of her sexual energy with you. She needs to be as horny as possible before fucking Don.

In addition----if you fuck her when Don has not fucked her there will be confusion. You may generate some friction, but it will not be as much as with Don. This can cause confusion in Sue's brain and pussy. Sue needs to optimize her pussy for Don and you would be nothing more than interference to this process.

In fact, I suggest you don't fuck her at all. Think of her and forget your pleasure. Decide that you are not going to put your penis there because the pussy is not yours anymore. I am sure Sue wants it this way. Simply tell Sue you will lick her pussy clean and hopefully you can ejaculate as you do your job.

As for hand jobs: I don't think is a good idea for Sue to hold your smaller cock in her hand. This will interfere with the experience she is having with Don.

fantasycuck said:
STB:

As your wife's is ending her menstrual period she is ready to fuck again. Realize that the recent sexual events have changed her brain chemistry and she is horny 24/7. I truly believe that she should fuck Don 1st rather than you. It would be a let down for Sue to give you her pristine renovated pussy. The first fuck following the end of the menses belongs to Don. You both know that!

In fact, Sue needs to make the decision to only give you a freshly fucked pussy. If she has not been sexually active then she should save herself for Don. The greater the abstinence before fucking Don the more she will enjoy Don. Sue does not need to use some of her sexual energy with you. She needs to be as horny as possible before fucking Don.

In addition----if you fuck her when Don has not fucked her there will be confusion. You may generate some friction, but it will not be as much as with Don. This can cause confusion in Sue's brain and pussy. Sue needs to optimize her pussy for Don and you would be nothing more than interference to this process.

In fact, I suggest you don't fuck her at all. Think of her and forget your pleasure. Decide that you are not going to put your penis there because the pussy is not yours anymore. I am sure Sue wants it this way. Simply tell Sue you will lick her pussy clean and hopefully you can ejaculate as you do your job.

As for hand jobs: I don't think is a good idea for Sue to hold your smaller cock in her hand. This will interfere with the experience she is having with Don.

Again, you're trying to impose your own desires and fantasies on STB's situation, just like with your earlier statements that most of us are "confused". I don't get the sense from STB's posts that either he or Sue are ready to go down the path you propose.

marys_pet said:
Again, you're trying to impose your own desires and fantasies on STB's situation, just like with your earlier statements that most of us are "confused". I don't get the sense from STB's posts that either he or Sue are ready to go down the path you propose.

I am not imposing anything! Ask STB.

How can I impose by writing my own fantasy in the secret. STB knows that.

marys_pet said:

I have to agree, STB has managed the situation very well to get to this point without Fantasycuck's help. I don't get the impression that STB wants to go down the sissy and total humiliation route. At least, not yet.

I have been reading these posts since SoonToBe was "soon to be", and they are always well written and get me hard, wet and jealous. STB carry on with your experiment at your own pace and enjoy the ride, keep posting and we can enjoy it with you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread