• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
Excellent narrative SoonToBe! You can probably tell that I'm hanging on every word. The whole "big" cock fantasy always works well for me. I think it's just very visually exciting.

STB may just be the greatest
human being in our time!!

DAMN. Just DAMN! :D

With all respect:

Here is my version with a great deal of humiliation for STB. Of course, this is fiction:

What totally got me going was when Sue slipped down to her knees in front of him and undid his pants. That was the moment I was anxious about - seeing his cock that she'd raved so much about. She pulled his pants down and my god - he was huge!!! No wonder she was so into fucking him and not caring about much else.

It was also the first point where I would say I felt a touch of humiliation. I'd never felt it before but at that moment - seeing her holding this huge cock in her hands and knowing what she'd be doing with him left me with the most intense feelings. At that moment, I knew I was truly a cuckold.

Ah, the humiliation is precious. But, this is nothing. In the near future you will be truly humiliated. I know what your wife is doing. I can read her mind from where I am. This is my interpretation.

By the way, you are the MAN! Your posts were awesome.

She rubbbed him up and down her wet slit and it was just so intense to watch her get wetter and wetter. At one point she rubbed him in almost a circular motion right around where her vagina was and when she pulled him away I could see that she was now open! You just cannot imagine the pit in my stomach seeing my own wife's body responding like that - but there it was - she was wet and now very open for him.

This is something you needed to see. Your wife is very wet with her lover and rather dry with you. Wet for him, dry for you-----That is your destiny. I bet you never saw your wife's pussy like that. She just wanted to show off.

Fantasy and others - I now know of humiliation - it happened as she sat there just riding him right in front of me.

He is big so it is an easy ride for her. In your case she may ride her cum filled pussy up and down your face----if you are lucky.

Don had his face buried between her legs and she had her hands on the back of his head. As he sort of knelt there, from the doorway I could see her breasts bouncing around gently and closer to me, I could also see Don's huge cock dangling there as if it were waiting for it's meal.

Yes my friend. Don gets to eat clean pussy with no cum. That is the privilege of the lover. From this point on your wife's pussy will always be nice and clean for her lover. From now on you will always get a well fucked pussy. If Don happens to be away on a trip and not around to fuck your wife you will not get pussy. Your wife will always save herself for Don.

no longer was it my pussy - she was his at that moment. She didn't even look at me in the doorway - she just pulled her legs back for him.

I have news for you. It is not your pussy anymore. In fact, it will be Don the one that decides if you can get near it.

He was talking to her by now - all sorts of trashy talk - how he's going to fuck her now - how he's going to fill her up - how he's going to stretch her out. All she could do was moan and push herself upwards at him to try to get more of him into her.

The stretching of your wife's pussy will continue. You know what that means? Soon she will say: "Is it in?" Later on she will say,: "Why should I fuck you? I don't feel a thing!

The condom stayed on and even in the dim light in the bedroom I could see how full the tip of it was. All I could think at that second was "wow - that would have made a mess inside Sue".

Next time her pussy will be filled with cum. This was just the beginning.

They came downstairs after that - Don with just his shirt on and Sue - stark naked in all her glory! I was sort of in the kitchen by then and I just left them in the living room as it just didn't feel right to intrude on their last few moments together. She stood there proudly naked as he slid on his pants and finished getting dressed. They kissed as I walked into the room. Don saw me and finally addressed me and just said "thanks - she's an incredible woman" and the Sue just said "talk to you over the weekend and kissed him passionately" and then walked him to the front door.

This is what Don said to your wife: "I think you need to stop fucking your cuck." I can imagine the conversation.

Her pussy felt cavernous inside. She giggled at me and teased me of how Don had fucked her - and how maybe he'd ruined her for me!! That did it - almost 3 hours of being on the edge - she just teased me a bit more and I lost it - lack of friction inside and all - and I started to cum and cum inside her. Finally I collapsed against her. It happened so fast I didn't even get to wallow in the feelings I'd had about them in our bed or anything like that.

I am sure your wife was happy that you reach orgasm so quickly. Therefore, she did not have to put on a show for you.

I pulled out of her and she even commented on how much it felt like I'd cum and I reminded her that it was 2 days of waiting and she smiled and all she said was "thank you".
Did she made you eat her pussy with your cum inside of her? You better have a few practice runs because she is going bareback next time and you will have to clean her up.

I have tried to find time to get back here all day and Sue finally said "good night" to me and told me to finish watching TV downstairs so here I am.

We have talked about a LOT of stuff between yesterday night and tonight. She must have felt something was bothering me because after everyone left last night (Saturday) she kept asking me if I was okay and she kept apologizing for her family barging in on us like they did. I told her it was okay - it was a beautiful afternoon and we spent it outdoors swimming and having a nice time. So she just asked if I was okay about Friday night.

I guess after the whole day had gone by and I hadn't had time to sort my feelings out yet - I was all over the place. It was good that I waited till this morning to post things or there might have been a different slant to it all.

I told her that I wasn't sure I liked how he treated her - the slap on her butt and the way he seemed to want to order her around at times. She said she he was sort of nervous around me and that's not really how he is. I wasn't sure if she was just saying that to keep on fucking him but I didn't ask either.

We sort of took turns at one point asking each other questions about the night and she asked "were you okay with us being in our bed?". I wasn't really ready for that and I told her so but I tried to find the words I was looking for. As I struggled to find the right thing to say she asked "did you enjoy it or not?". I just looked at her and said that it scared the heck out of me to have shared that place and that moment with him, but that yes, I had enjoyed it a LOT. And I just told her that I still hadn't really understood everything I felt about it yet, that what I did feel felt right and that as long as she and I were okay that I would be okay.

The sex we had Saturday night left me no doubt that it is still our bed.

I guess I feel like she was more violated - especially that second time. I told her that and she giggled and said that it surprised her the first time they'd been together so she knew how I must have felt but all she could say was how good he was so I guess it's something only she would really know.

At one point I asked her what she would have done if he would have cum in her that first time in the living room. She just said "I'm surprised he didn't." and then added "I was so horny and kind of ***** at the time that I would have probably let him" but then she told me that they'd talked and he said he would "respect her wishes" - and yes - she told me that he is getting the STD testing done this week (apparently you can just walk into Planned Parenthood and it's a swab of your spit they use).

And yes - to Fantasycuck and whoever else - I do know what that will mean. I saw the 2 condoms in the trash in the bathroom on Saturday morning and it made me remember what it was like being younger and able to cum a lot.

There's still a lot more we talked about - I told her that I had thought I might have had a more active role with them instead of just watching from the doorway. Apparently though, I did exactly what Don had hoped for the first time with another guy, her husband, nearby. So at least I sort of could maybe understand why he was so short with her if he was nervous. Sure didn't seem like it affected his cock - that's for sure!

Like I said though, it was better for me than how she was with Brad as now, comparing the two, despite the rougher approach - I can say that I don't miss that closeness she had with Brad.

She asked me again tonight if I was happy we'd done what we did. I kissed her and told her that as long as she and I are lying in bed together as we were tonight, that I am very happy. She said I am a strange guy but that she loves me. And it is the moments like that - when you just feel this connection between the two of you - just the feel of her hand against mine - the gentle snuggle up on the pillow next to you - the contented sigh that cannot be faked. When I feel those moments, it lets me know that we are okay.

That's not to say that I don't have some misgivings. Surely what Grinch said is true - and yes, could he pull her further, try to take more control - maybe. And yes, I will watch out for signs. But for right now, I am actually happy to say that she is horny for him. Unfortunately, she's due for her period any day now so she's going to be out of commission for a while. Which is also good for us as some non-sex time will be good for me to let me get everything settled in my mind. I"m sure I will post more of my thoughts in the next few days as things settle.

Grinch - I really don't think Sue's just going to run down this road and start to cut me off. She already said last week that we can have Wednesdays if I really wanted - so I'm not necessarily seeing any of the signs. But I will heed your warning.

Fantasy-cuck - I had to laugh at some of your revisions and enhancements. Some are good, some are far off - but all were hot and fun to read.

Cock size

STB:

"That was the moment I was anxious about - seeing his cock that she'd raved so much about. She pulled his pants down and my god - he was huge!!! No wonder she was so into fucking him and not caring about much else".

"It was also the first point where I would say I felt a touch of humiliation. I'd never felt it before but at that moment - seeing her holding this huge cock in her hands and knowing what she'd be doing with him left me with the most intense feelings. As she started sucking him all I could feel was this intense passion and desire for her - not for me to have sex with her - but a passion and desire to see her USE that cock! Yes, it freaked me out a bit that he was both thicker and longer than my cock is - but seeing her with her mouth and hands on it was like pushing the "on switch" for me".

Well, STB, I for one would like to know what size you describe as "HUGE". It's a matter of perspective when 'looking' and 'comparing'. Knowing it is larger and longer than yours, but we have not seen yours, so could you give an estimate of length & circumfrence? I know you have described you and Brad as about the same and maybe larger than average. That could mean that Don's cock could be 8" or 10" or even 12" long and from 6" to 10" circumfrence. If you don't have an estimate, Maybe Sue does. She may have already measured it. What would you guess??

Harry

Cock Size

BTW, your description, now and in the past, are the very best food for fantasy I have read on this site. Your thread is the first I look for when I sign on. I hope you enjoy writing, We sure enjoy reading it!!!
Harry

You said, "Grinch - I really don't think Sue's just going to run down this road and start to cut me off. She already said last week that we can have Wednesdays if I really wanted - so I'm not necessarily seeing any of the signs. But I will heed your warning."

I agree, Sue probably won't take you down that road...unless she reads that that's the road you want to go down. I'd worry more about the person in the mirror than Sue. I'm not suggesting it's bad, but you ARE posting a different attitude than you posted a month or two back. I wonder what the posts will be like two months from now. Keep perspective; beware the runaway train, they often end up in a wreck.

When I reread this, it sounds like I'm negative about what's going on. I'm not, I just want YOU to make sure that the future is what you want it to be--and not MORE than you want it to be. I wish I had started my wife on the hotwife path early in our marriage (yeah, it was me who pushed it), but I can now imagine what The Grinch is going through (or worse, MUCH worse) happening to us if we had started back then.

Anyway, enjoy what you have, plan for the future, and know that I shot the goo reading about your Friday night!

T.

STB:

You are on your way to lose your wife's pussy.

Think about it. When she was fucking the other guy all you needed was a simple stroke in your cock to cum (no pussy needed). You mentioned that you would have reach orgams with minimal hand stimulation.

In other words your wife could simply stretch her arm out of bed while fucking her lover and make you cum in a second. In fact, she could time and grab your cock as she is having a massive orgasm. You will cum like you never did before and there will be no need to use her pussy.

Furthermore, men are like animals in the wild and crave exclusivity once they are fucking a female. Your wife's lover will soon ask for exclusivity.

Furthermore, you stated you reached orgasm as soon as you entered your wife even though there was no friction. Of course there was no friction. Your much smaller penis is now out of place in a pussy tat is way too large for you. Your cock cannot touch the pussy walls. Your wife will soon figure out that she has no need to fuck you because there is no added pleasure to her well fucked pussy. It would be like drinking very cheap wine after having a $500.00 bottle of fine wine. Most folks in the planet don't enjoy that sort of thing.

If she is a great cuckoldress she will soon have you eating out of her pussy. Imagine this. After hours of fucking she will be a little sore down there. She will want you to gently lick her pussy to sooth her and to drain out the excess cum. I cannot tell if she will make you swallow, but you may have to.

The Grinch said:
I am gonna pick up on one thing here...
"IF I WANTED"
I have long contended that women hold the ultimate power in the bedroom. They always have the right of veto.
Men must wait for the green light. Oh, we can start the process, do the mating dance, go though the motions, but it will always be HER CHOICE.
The idea that you could have Wednesday, IF YOU WANTED, should have been BECAUSE I WANT TO...
The one question you should ask her out right is "If you had to choose just one of us,as a sex partner, which would it be?"

The answer might not be what you want.

The wife already knows that is a good thing to save herself for the lover.
It makes sense, why fuck your spouse before fucking your lover? Why waste any sexual energy that you could use with the lover?

Everyone knows that abstinence before fucking makes sex more intense.

We already knows that the wife gets more wet with the lover and hence the sexual experience is of much greater magnitude. I asked my wife the same question: Which lover would you choose? The truth is that a new lover is almost always better than the routine of the old husband at home.

I truly believe that the days of abstinence before fucking the lover will go up. And it makes sense-------generally speaking the cuckolded husband can have an orgasm with minimal hand stimulation once he has watched his wife fucking or even if he is thinking about his wife fucking. Within this context there is no point for the wife to allow the husband in her pussy (in any event is not his pussy anymore).

Why would the wife want that smaller cock inside of her after she has used all her sexual energy on the lover? At most it would be a mercy fuck. Sure, it would be an easy act of kindness by the wife because her cucked H would cum instantly.

However, I seriously doubt that the lover will be OK with the husband's semen in that pussy. So the options are------ a condom for the husband and bareback for the lover. Or no coitus at all for the H and simply a quick hand job which would take minimal effort from the wife. In fact I suggest she simply grabs her husband's cock while she is fucking her lover and be done with it.

The Grinch said:
I am gonna pick up on one thing here...
"IF I WANTED"
I have long contended that women hold the ultimate power in the bedroom. They always have the right of veto.
Men must wait for the green light. Oh, we can start the process, do the mating dance, go though the motions, but it will always be HER CHOICE.
The idea that you could have Wednesday, IF YOU WANTED, should have been BECAUSE I WANT TO...
The one question you should ask her out right is "If you had to choose just one of us,as a sex partner, which would it be?"

The answer might not be what you want.

A couple of things. The implied ambivilance of the "if I wanted" quote was one of the reasons for my last post about Soon's escalation of the lifestyle--so I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing.

And, Grinch, that ain't a fair question. It's like "if you had to shoot one of us, who would you kill: me, our baby, or your dad?" You can't expect ANYONE to have a good answer to that one.

Fantasy wrote, "Everyone knows that abstinence before fucking makes sex more intense." Well, don't tell the girls here (especially CIP), but I'm a notorious 60 second man (due to years of training getting it on the Q.T.)--the 1st time around. But give me a half hour to recover and I'll last at least 3 minutes for round two!:eek:

T.

STB is now first experiencing being a
TRUE cuckold ............Don is younger
stronger bigger and more the 'man' in all
the physical departments ................
and Sue is clearly responding to the alpha male ..

both STB and Don have given voice to the negation
of STB's impregnating Sue in the very bed where Don
in essence has 'deflowered' Sue and supplanted STB
as 'cock of the walk'
in short there's a new sheriff in town and his name
is Don.

Don has been a tad 'rough' with his gf ( Sue )
and STB knows deep down as all us cucks do
that once you standby and allow a bull to take
those kind of liberties with your wife it's tantamount
to saying "You can kick my ass and we both know it"

duke9555 said:
STB is now first experiencing being a
TRUE cuckold ............Don is younger
stronger bigger and more the 'man' in all
the physical departments ................
and Sue is clearly responding to the alpha male ..

both STB and Don have given voice to the negation
of STB's impregnating Sue in the very bed where Don
in essence has 'deflowered' Sue and supplanted STB
as 'cock of the walk'
in short there's a new sheriff in town and his name
is Don.

Don has been a tad 'rough' with his gf ( Sue )
and STB knows deep down as all us cucks do
that once you standby and allow a bull to take
those kind of liberties with your wife it's tantamount
to saying "You can kick my ass and we both know it"

I think Sue is a strong considerate woman that is cuckolding STB at his own request.

Nevertheless, it is more erotic when the cuckoldress shows a desire to humiliate her cuckolded husband.

I admire STB for having the balls to do something I have never done, but I would surely appreciate Sue if she can dominate him.

One more thing. If you read the account of the fucking between Sue and Don you will realize that she was not aware that her husband was there. She also had no difficulty whatsoever reaching orgasm despite being a newbie. She is a high quality cuckoldress and STB is a lucky man for having such great woman as his wife. :)

fantasycuck said:
I think Sue is a strong considerate woman that is cuckolding STB at his own request.

Nevertheless, it is more erotic when the cuckoldress shows a desire to humiliate her cuckolded husband.

I admire STB for having the balls to do something I have never done, but I would surely appreciate Sue if she can dominate him.

One more thing. If you read the account of the fucking between Sue and Don you will realize that she was not aware that her husband was there. She also had no difficulty whatsoever reaching orgasm despite being a newbie. She is a high quality cuckoldress and STB is a lucky man for having such great woman as his wife. :)

=========

you can never know the true actual depths of
emotions a cuck feels til you've actually been there
in the flesh ....it's toe curling

fantasycuck said:
I think Sue is a strong considerate woman that is cuckolding STB at his own request...I admire STB for having the balls to do something I have never done...She is a high quality cuckoldress and STB is a lucky man for having such great woman as his wife.

I think we all tend to bring our personal experiences and biases into our posts here. I will say that I totally agree with the above quotes from fantasycuck. So rock on STB, rock on Sue. I admire you for having the courage to journey down this road!

Oh, and by the way, I hope I can say the same about me and my wife - soon ;).

Good evening all.
I've read and re-read the last few posts from everyone and I feel I should comment on a lot of it.
I actually read some of these earlier today so I've been thinking about them - especially the observation by T about my change in attitude.

I thought a lot about that today and it is a valid observation. I guess the only thing I can say is that I do not feel that Don is a threat at all to our relationship. Even if Sue were to go to the extremes that have been suggested, I just do not see her fitting with him - and I am very convinced of that. And I do now realize that I was concerned all along about that with Brad from how they were together - he was, to me, much more of a threat.

The other thing I thought - right or wrong - is that I do trust Sue to care about us. I let her do and experience a lot with Brad. She did not hurt me - instead, she and I opened up much more to each other and I believe we do feel closer to each other in many ways.

I like what Fantasy wrote sptbj agreed with - I do still feel that Sue is doing this for me in many ways. I have loved what she's done so far - and yes, for as much as it does sometimes trouble me - I do love that she even wanted to ask for 2 nights of no-sex before she see's Don. To me, that is just such an intense turn-on in and of itself.

Does it mean she wants him more than me. And does it hurt to think that it could be "yes" - of course that part hurts. But I also know that he does not "make love" to her. Even compared to Brad, it is not the same. I know she just wants him to fuck her. But I also know that when we are together, that it is very different, it's not just physical - it's mental and emotional. And as long as I have those parts, I think I'm okay.

I did share with her that my fantasies were a bit beyond what she had been doing in the past with Brad. She knows that I get turned on when she teases me and tells me to wait on Wednesday nights. Even if we weren't going to be having sex anyway, she will tease me.

It's also why I didn't resist anything she/they wanted to do. The fact that she wanted to somehow let me have what I had said I wanted - to be there - just made me feel as if no matter what happened, it was still something she did for me.

I feel such a range of things when I'm lying in our bed now. Sometimes I am so horny. Other times it does disturb me that we shared such a personal and private space with him. But when I see Sue lying there next to me, all I can feel is love for her. It's as if she took what was so hot and beautiful between us and as if we added yet another spice to it. I asked her how she felt about it and she said that she was pretty ***** at the time but that now she thinks is is kind of sexy (not how she said it, but it's close enough).

I asked her what she wanted out of Don - where she saw things going and what she thought she wanted to happen. She wasn't sure at all - except that she did want him to get his STD tests finished. I didn't need to ask at all as I KNOW she wants him to cum in her - she's already said it several times including as part of teasing me before sex and she's commented several times on "how full those condoms were". Beyond that though she said she just wanted to have fun with him, that she feels very free with him and that despite his jerky attitude and how he treats her, that he is still a fun guy to be with.

What's different is that I'm not scared to tell her that she is turning me on. She still looks at me for reassurance though and that is perhaps the best feeling in the world.

I did tell her that she couldn't have this as an "every Friday" thing as it's just not feasible with the kids and such. She said she knew that and it was one of the things she wasn't sure about.

Anyway, that's all for me tonight. She figures she'll have her period by tomorrow night so it's going to be a quiet week other than what I am still sorting out in my own head.

Don seems to be by all reports
( and we've not heard from her )
the best sex she's ever had blowing the
doors off of both STB and Brad ....STB you've
been cucked and cucked royally no matter what
reassuring sweet-nothings Sue whispers in your
ear ;-)

Yup - and I am okay with that.

SoonToBe said:
Yup - and I am okay with that.

Does your wife know how horny you get when she denies you her pussy?

She may do it now to play the game. However, this could change.

Once she starts fucking Don bareback she will be filled with his cum and some women react to this by becoming attached to the lover. It seems there is a chemical in the semen that gets absorbed into the circulation and changes the brain chemistry. She will become addicted to Don.

Soon she will truly believe she belongs to Don and you will get a more lengthy denial of pussy.

Next time you attempt to fuck her after she has been with Don she will most likely be filled with cum to the brim. She will also be larger and you will generate zero friction in her pussy. For you is no big deal because you will cum right away.

She will soon realize that it is best for you to give her oral sex and this will be more satisfying for Sue.

FC - yes she know it turns me on. She doesn't quite understand it though. It is the same as she knows that I get off on the teasing and other comments and actions she takes to taunt me with what she does with Don.

I am also aware of the effects that can happen if/when she starts to let Don go bare in her. Believe me, I experienced it first-hand with Brad since maybe except for the first time, he always went bare in her.

I have heard it called "bonding" and I am possibly wondering if it was some of the reason she behaved as she did with Brad. I guess we will have to wait and see.

No matter though, I am enjoying what is happening. I may have regrets later but I am content for now.

Users who are viewing this thread