Thread about Sports

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
you forgot to post the Pats website and stats pimp i mean mule..lmao

I spoke to a former NY Giants O-lineman (was a starter on the 86 SB team) recently who told me this has been going on for years by all teams. he even told me he heard that some teams have had noseguards wearing recorders to tape audio signals too...maybe thats why Petyton Manning supposedly says so much fake BS while he is ranting and raving at the line of scrimmage. its really much about nothing..if you think that is why Pats are who they are, well that isnt fair to them. they are where they are because of that bogus rule that gave them the ball back against the Raiders in the snow in the championship game years back..lol

I drove by Pettittes home in Deer Park TX yesterday and you wouldnt believe how many reporters were camped out there ...crazy crazy shit Spring Training starting finally

Must be an election year right guys? All the politicos getting involved in different aspects of sports. Like there is nothing better for them to do with our money.

SaltandPepper98 said:
Must be an election year right guys? All the politicos getting involved in different aspects of sports. Like there is nothing better for them to do with our money.
Norm but you or gonna get a check to help stimulate the economy so they have been working hard and then having to deal with clemens to I'll just bet there's nothing more important for them to do. On the other side we are gonna shoot the spy satellite out of the sky I just hope the missile goes straight up and don't arch and miss and hit something it shouldn't.

ill leave my comments on this to the clemens post

ok all you Nascar haters...if you ever gonna give it a shot, watch the Daytona 500 this Sunday (the last 100 laps anyway) this is "the great american race" , and the biggest race of the season. Like the majors in Golf. Personally i always thought it was stupid to start season with greatest race, but that is how they do it.

A Texas cowboy by the name of Pooch walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very
attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then causally
looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks,
"Is your date running late?" No", he replies, "I just got
this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it." The intrigued
woman says, "a state-of-the-art watch?" "What's so special
about it?" The Pooch explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me
telepathically." The lady says, "What's it telling you now?"
Well, it says you're not wearing any panties." The woman
giggles and replies "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!"
Then Pooch smiles, taps his watch and says,
"Damn thing's an hour fast."
Pooch you're from Texas was wondering if you could send one of these watches to Will and that frenchman up in Mass and me shit only texas would have a watch like that.

SaltandPepper98 said:

Hey, Norm...

I'm surprised that Congress hasn't started an investigation into the trade that sent Shaq to PHX... Oh, well... Give 'em time.

lol mule and randy too...actually the Gasol trade was more questionable since Lakers gave up nothing and Jerry West is GM retiring of Memphis

Hey pooch my nephew is wrestling in the State Tournament he just called me and wants me to come down tomorrow as he is wrestling for second place and if he wins he will wrestle for first the little shit is 4th in the state in overall points he is a junior and has some big ten schools wanting him I said go play football and he just smiles at me. He's damn good in track also shit took after his uncle hell I'm proud of him very into sports for fun and winning has a hell of a good outlook on things. Positive kid not into drugs but he has a big busted girlfriend I'm talking 5 foot tall and 34s and a junior also weigh all of 90 pounds he just grins at me tells me there nice.

Olympic Event

Or at least it should be an Olympic Event. While I was searching for sports that can be done on a bar stool, I found a real sport. No not golf, soccer, billiards, poker or ballroom dancing. I mean a real sport. High Heel Sprinting. These photos were taken in Russia. Heels had to be at least 3.5 inches high.

Norm

Attachments

• glam001.jpg
    glam001.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 33
  • glam002.jpg
    glam002.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 36
  • glam003.jpg
    glam003.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 32
  • glam005.jpg
    glam005.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 31
  • glam006.jpg
    glam006.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 41
so did he win mule...what State? Wrestling is big in NJ, i wrestled in HS my senior year cause they needed somebody for 185 and we had a real good team, but i had no experience and barely had a 500 record..but it kept me in great shape for Baseball Season. Wrestling isnt that big in Texas HS...least not in Houston..prob is big up in panhandle...as it is very popular in midwestern states, and especially Oklahoma.

Yes Mule, I know all about Dan Gable....the Iowa wrestling God...and arguably the #1 coach in US history in any sport. (feel free to go Pimp on us and post his stats for all to see who prob never heard of the guy) In fact i think he got rated 3 (behind Red Aurbach and John Wooden) in that Espn show "who's #1" when they rated coaches of all sports.

Anybody catch any of the Daytona 500....many lead changes, exciting finish...just goes to show how competitive the sport is now..since many of the huge names didnt even make the top 20,

i cant get into NBA all star weekend not my thing, but was good to see all players building houses in N.O.

saw ranking of a Harris Poll of peoples favoirte sports in USA...
1. Pro football
2. Pro baseball
3. College football
4. Nascar
5. Hockey (surprising but not really to me)
6. NBA
7. Coll Basketball

im sure sluts running in heels will make the top 10 in near future.

Wow Pooch, I knew the NBA had gone downhill but behind hockey now? When are they going to wake up. The NBA sold its soul when it decided to go with style over substance. Now they are not even the best players in the world anymore. Oh, but they sure can dunk and look cool though. Just can't shoot or play defense worth a shit.

You really think sluts in heels will make top ten. That would be great. How about "Celebrity Sluts In Heels"? That would be real great. Paris, Beyonce, Halle and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders sprinting in heels for charity. Now thats a sport for pay per view.

Just found this. If you are older or just like old time baseball photos including the Negro Leagues than this is a good site for you.

Early-era Baseball Photos

Pooch said:
so did he win mule...what State? Wrestling is big in NJ, i wrestled in HS my senior year cause they needed somebody for 185 and we had a real good team, but i had no experience and barely had a 500 record..but it kept me in great shape for Baseball Season. Wrestling isnt that big in Texas HS...least not in Houston..prob is big up in panhandle...as it is very popular in midwestern states, and especially Oklahoma.

Yes Mule, I know all about Dan Gable....the Iowa wrestling God...and arguably the #1 coach in US history in any sport. (feel free to go Pimp on us and post his stats for all to see who prob never heard of the guy) In fact i think he got rated 3 (behind Red Aurbach and John Wooden) in that Espn show "who's #1" when they rated coaches of all sports.

Anybody catch any of the Daytona 500....many lead changes, exciting finish...just goes to show how competitive the sport is now..since many of the huge names didnt even make the top 20,

i cant get into NBA all star weekend not my thing, but was good to see all players building houses in N.O.

saw ranking of a Harris Poll of peoples favoirte sports in USA...
1. Pro football
2. Pro baseball
3. College football
4. Nascar
5. Hockey (surprising but not really to me)
6. NBA
7. Coll Basketball

im sure sluts running in heels will make the top 10 in near future.
Lol pimp usa for stats hey he got bet second place is where he ended up he is from Iowa also Penn State has contacted him as both Iowa Colleges Ill Minn SD so I told him anything but Penn State.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol PSU is a great school period (despite the Pimp having pimped it so much here)
I did ck on Gables stats..unbelievable what that guy did.

that poll was to state peoples "#1 favorite" sport, not necessarily popular, for I have no

I actually forgot to put Mens golf in there which was 5th move the rest down 1.

doubt that BB is more popular by far in usa than hockey overall. It just has to be for hockey is far more regional, and in all its popular regions, BB is played too. But the NBA has dropped...Lebron aint Michael in popularity..least not yet... Regardless the NBA playoffs, especially western conference will be outstanding....but season is sooo long..same with hockey, and the NHL playoffs are AWESOME every year.

I'm all for sluts in high heels: Tennis, Bowling, Billiards, Ballroom Dancing, Darts (well maybe not darts for the class of lady will be low..lmao)...I'm all for making food shopping a reality sport now...

Pooch Gable was a hell of a coach here he stepped down I think it was a money issue was the lowest paid coach at Iowa at the time. Hey Ferenze boy has signed with Iowa to play for his dad. Why the hell would anyone want to sign with Iowa the way the program is going hell it isn't gonna turn for years.

SaltandPepper98 said:
Or at least it should be an Olympic Event. While I was searching for sports that can be done on a bar stool, I found a real sport. No not golf, soccer, billiards, poker or ballroom dancing. I mean a real sport. High Heel Sprinting. These photos were taken in Russia. Heels had to be at least 3.5 inches high.

Norm
Norm back here in Iowa they had a race like this with heels also only it was men. They had to dress up like women with wig dress and heels and run a race and who ever won got a free ticket to the hanna montana concert for their daughter what a site.

enuf said about Iowa ..lmao

Pooch said:
enuf said about Iowa ..lmao
Hell you'll be moving up here with our 55 inches on snow and 26 below wind chill this morn. From the cow chip toss state

muleman said:
Norm back here in Iowa they had a race like this with heels also only it was men. They had to dress up like women with wig dress and heels and run a race and who ever won got a free ticket to the hanna montana concert for their daughter what a site.

Sooooooooo are you going to keep us in suspense or are you going to tell us if you won or not.

SaltandPepper98 said:
Sooooooooo are you going to keep us in suspense or are you going to tell us if you won or not.
Oh this one is real funny lol

We are now into overpaid ball players isn't 70% of the baseball players all over paid I think so. From steriods to overpaid why even play ball the sport is being ruined daily with the media and a few clowns in the sport it sucks.