• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Tell Sue that you want Robert to sink his teeth in and send her home with hickeys all over her body for your eyes to ENJOY.
Tell Sue that you want her to stay for dinner and a sleep over, the next opportunity she gets.

To take a few minutes to respond while I have my daughter busy downstairs with dinner....

Saraha - it's really up to Sue if she wants Robert to "mark her". I personally don't see the need for it as her wet pussy and satisfied look/attitude clearly express the same things. Sue is very sensitive about this sort of stuff in terms of work as it's just not something you see every day, a 50+ year old woman with hickies on her neck. Your suggestions about staying over are obviously off the table (do you actually read everything here?) as you know right now our daughter is at home with us. I have already said that later this summer, if our daughter goes away as she hopes to her girlfriend's summer cabin in Maine, that I expect Sue will most likely spend a lot more time with him and I'm already preparing mentally for when she will want to spend the night.

Harry - perhaps a bit more explanation is in order. We'd long lost contact with Phyllis until she and Sue located each other on Facebook. As I understand it, that led her to more clearly remember the conversations from long ago. And regarding her comment about thinking of me as a girlfriend - it was actually just the opposite. That she said she merely needed to think of how she would share this type of talk with a girlfriend and direct it towards me. It was not an uncomfortable situation, but in how she talked to me, she emphasized more of the "female side" of the experience instead of a more graphic description that I might have liked to have heard. In the past she'd focused on more explicit and more physical aspects of their time together, but this time she described it more as, at least I thought and took it to mean, that she described it more as how she'd talk to her closest girlfriend. I don't think women describe their sexual encounters quite as graphically as guys will. I know that to me she seemed to describe more of how she felt than what he did.

Peak. Again your post has really struck me and it makes sense. I do want to give her this freedom. As crazy as it sounds - I truly want to experience this with her (or is it without her?) - that I know she is sexual with him but not with me. But your thought that I should demonstrate that I want her is something that I've thought about but never was able to attach the "why" to it. It makes sense to me - thank you for putting it in a way that it sank into me - but I like it. I like the thought and feeling it conveys and I do realize that - as I'm thinking about it right now - that it may be something she wants to feel from me too - that despite what we are "experimenting" with - that I do still want her as my sexual partner. I suspect she is expressing, in a way, this same feeling/desire to me by her almost insistence at us having sex together again this weekend much as she felt before Memorial Day weekend. It is interesting that I now understand a bit more of her desire in this same way and I agree very much. And I do value your sentiments in the second paragraph - it is why I want her to feel she can talk to me (and I want her to) so that when this day comes - and you are correct, it will - even she knows it - but when it comes, that we'll both be aware of it's approach and that hopefully, I can ease that crash afterwards.

CSC - I can't say we've specifically talked about it - whether had we started this earlier, how we'd have dealt with a pregnancy - either accidental or intentional - but it is also foolish to say that neither of us thought about it as I expect she was still fertile, although waning, when she was seeing Brad. I think I've admitted, as part of an exchange with Hiki, that yes, something like that is arousing to think about in the sexual aspect of things and to have the knowledge of what she did with another man - but the part about responsibilities beyond that are where the fantasy ends and is a non-starter for me. But had all of this started 10 or 20 years earlier, if all were the same, then I can't say I wouldn't have been a hot fantasy - and perhaps, in an ideal situation, perhaps both/either of us would have let it happen. It's hard to say. In the abstract - the idea is very arousing - as I said - thinking/knowing another man made her pregnant would be incredibly arousing - perhaps the ultimate in cuckolding. But fantasy and reality sometimes are close, and other times, like this idea, are far far apart in terms of something to be planned. I do know and think back to my encouragement for Sue to have sex with Brad before me after she had her IUD put in is perhaps the closest I've allowed myself to let fantasy and reality get close to each other. I know that, even now to this day, is something that turned me on. Perhaps this was a part of it.

More later.

STB

great update can't wait to read the rest of it.

enjoy it tonight when you and sue get togather tonight.

keep us posted.

I am so on edge right now. She's downstairs right now futzing around with some laundry. When she came in just before dinner she kissed me and as we got things ready to put on the table she whispered to me that "you can have some fun with me tonight if you want". That was all she said - it was all she needed to say - I hugged her and kissed her and even after that I came up to her at the sink after dinner and kissed the back of her neck. She turned and shooed me away and as she did she reached down and cupped my cock and said "feels like he's ready too".

I know it sounds perhaps strange - but in some ways - as I've said, I think I look forward to Wednesdays perhaps more than anything - well except of course the feel of her after so many weeks. But when things are clicking and as hot as they feel between us - I can't explain it any more than to say that to lie there and masturbate with/for her - it just feels wonderful.

CSC - you asked about Sue finding another lover post-Robert and after our daughter has gone off - and whether that could, if she found her "true affair" partner, whether that could turn into a poly-situation. I don't see that happening. As much as I don't want to say it, I can almost see what Brenda must feel with Rick in their thread - that I think it may truly be difficult for Sue to combine time with us together. At least for right now - she most definitely wants the "lover who wants her" and I don't think she's into the "my 2 husband" thing. Plus, it'd certainly raise questions if it became a full-time thing as it wouldn't sound right that we're renting out a room or having someone who is totally new suddenly be with us so much that a poly-situation would entail.

I do think though, that perhaps if she lives out her desires - to experience whatever it is she's now feeling she wants - that perhaps things will relax back into more of a hotwife situation. Perhaps when the day-to-day stresses are eased up with our kids out of the house and life being simpler again - that perhaps her need to separate things, the need to feel somewhat exclusive with her lover to achieve the feelings and experience she wants, that perhaps that will ease up to where she will once again, perhaps be able to let herself go as easily at home again with me (as it was long ago) as well as to feel relaxed enough to also share time with a lover as well.

She's shared that most definitely Robert wants to have children. He knows Sue is no longer fertile and there's just no way she'd ever want to go through raising children again - so even the most extreme - if she perhaps truly fell for him and he for her - that there's just no way she'd deal with another kid regardless of whether it was surrogated, adopted or a genuine miracle for herself. That there's just no way - at 53 that she'd want to not have our own lives back again until she was past 70.... Crazy thinking. Especially when you consider the reality - that she has that much time to enjoy herself. Still, I've never asked if they "play with the thought" as they have sex. She's never really told me about any of their dirty-talk together other than in general and somewhat vague terms. I don't know if he has pet-names for her breasts and pussy. I don't know if they've fantasized together about anything. It's actually quite arousing to NOT know. Strange as it sounds, I am much more comfortable with her being this engrossed with someone who is a stranger to me than someone who I've met. I know I enjoyed watching and being a part of when she's been with a lover in the past - but I have to say - it is decidedly more arousing in many ways and far less threatening to simply not know and not have seen it. As Peak said - the biggest erogenous zone is in between your ears...

With that, I bid you all adieu for the evening.

I do think though, that perhaps if she lives out her desires - to experience whatever it is she's now feeling she wants - that perhaps things will relax back into more of a hotwife situation. Perhaps when the day-to-day stresses are eased up with our kids out of the house and life being simpler again - that perhaps her need to separate things, the need to feel somewhat exclusive with her lover to achieve the feelings and experience she wants, that perhaps that will ease up to where she will once again, perhaps be able to let herself go as easily at home again with me (as it was long ago) as well as to feel relaxed enough to also share time with a lover as well.

Steve there are a couple of other possibilities I wonder if you may have given any thought to and be preparing for. With Sue already knowing she is not someone who can give Robert all he wants, in addition to the impression he is only helping her meet a sexual need not being meet by you at home, are you prepared for the very real probability that Sue may need another man after Robert to make her desires a complete reality? The other very real possibility is that once the home stresses do ease up and Sue finds sex at home enjoyable again at a level she desires, are you prepared for the chance Sue may want to end playing with other guys? Would you be prepared to put your desires to the side if she does?

She's never really told me about any of their dirty-talk together other than in general and somewhat vague terms. I don't know if he has pet-names for her breasts and pussy. I don't know if they've fantasized together about anything. It's actually quite arousing to NOT know. Strange as it sounds, I am much more comfortable with her being this engrossed with someone who is a stranger to me than someone who I've met. I know I enjoyed watching and being a part of when she's been with a lover in the past - but I have to say - it is decidedly more arousing in many ways and far less threatening to simply not know and not have seen it.

Could this be less threatening to you due to you thinking Sue will never be Robert's ideal match because she cannot deliver him children? Does not knowing the finer details of their intimacy cause you no angst due to your belief their relationship won't go long term? The whole end of their relationship strategy seems to be based almost entirely on Robert being the one to end it. Is there a plan in place if he does begin to fall for Sue and he becomes less sensitive to your marriage?

I'm not sure where to start - last night or to answer Jax's questions and others I've gotten via PM...

Easier - and much more fun - to start with last night.

I knew that as soon as about 10:30pm rolled around that "mom and dad were going to bed". I think my cock was hard just walking into the bedroom. She turned and kissed me and told me she'd had an "really fun" time with him earlier and she giggled when she reached down and felt my hard cock. I dimmed the lights and started to get undressed and when I turned around she was already undressed and stood there naked.

I had the most intensely arousing feeling sweep over me - I can't explain it but seeing her standing there - seeing her somewhat still swollen breasts, the flush of color over her body, the damp curly hair between her legs and peeking out - the darkened pink edges of her still somewhat swollen pussy lips. And at the same time - feeling my cock throb in stiffness - and to know that she doesn't want me to fuck her. I can't explain why it turns me on but there was no doubt last night at all. I loved knowing that she'd enjoyed her lover earlier - that her pussy definitely still carried his cum - that he'd definitely sucked at and grabbed at her breasts as they'd fucked. I think what I love the most was knowing she'd stood there just like that in front of him.

She giggled at how I stood staring at her and she came up to me and we hugged - I loved feeling the warmth from her body against mine. It felt really erotic to be so close to her - to feel her against me and to know that I won't be fucking her. I can't explain it but I totally wanted to lie back and jerk-off with her.

As we moved towards the bed I was hoping and asked her "are you in a 'sharing mood'?". She giggled and said "why, is that what you want?" I pushed her back onto the bed - from her playful reply I knew she was okay with it and wanted it. I kissed her again and worked my way down her body. I know she felt my stiff cock rubbing against her leg - and I simply cannot find the words to say how turned on I was thinking that it was just inches from her pussy but that I wasn't going to fuck her tonight! I swear it is just such an intense moment to realize that it's what I want - it's so weird to say it but I think I genuinely love knowing that she doesn't want me to fuck her.

I sucked at her nipples - she moaned - they were hard and I moved from one to the other until I felt her hands on my head. She was moaning and then as she felt me kissing my way down her stomach she moved up onto her elbows and as I got closer to her pussy she said in this sexy voice "remember baby, just the outside, okay?". I didn't look up at her but I know I let out this involuntary moan a she said that.

I think I was shaking a little as I reached the top edge of her pubes. She moaned but was still up on her elbows as I pulled back and began running my hands down her body and as they reached her legs, I gently pushed them apart and she seemed eager to comply. I swear I thought I'd cum just by rubbing my cock against her leg as she spread her legs and I saw all of her. The upper part of her pussy lips were stuck together with just the nub of her clit at the top sticking out - but at the bottom - as she pulled her knees up and apart - oh my god. Even the thought of it gets me hard now. But her vagina was open and it was glistening inside and as she pulled her knees back her labia slowly pulled apart and revealed just how she looked to him. The normal light pink color was now darkened and the ring around the entrance to her vagina and deeper inside was almost a crimson red. Even the areas visible beneath her pubes were reddened. All I could think of was Robert pounding away at her.

Again I was just stuck in place - staring at her - until she wiggled her butt and slid down the bed a bit and she thrust it upwards towards my face. I know how I looked - like I was totally in lust with the sight. When I looked back up at her - she was staring at me and smiled and said "go on". I watched her still as I licked her gently and licked upward from the middle up to her now protruding clit. She closed her eyes as she felt my tongue and then still up on her elbows, lay her head back as I reached her clit. I turned away from her and looked down at her pussy and as I did so I felt her hand on the back of my head.

I wished so much I could have stuck my tongue deep into her and sucked at her gaping pussy. But I knew she didn't want me to do that - so I licked all around and all around the outside of her vagina just outside the entrance and at the bottom as some wetness seeped out.

I'll say it - I don't care what anyone thinks because obviously Sue loves it - but I enjoy and like tasting cum in her pussy. It's incredibly erotic to know that another guy came in her and she's sharing it with me this way. The more I got her aroused with my fingers and tongue, them more that would seep out of her - driving me crazy. When I started to lick at her clit in earnest though, she leaned forward again and this time, pushed my head away and said "not too much, I told you". As I leaned back in she said "just a little more, okay?". I moaned back a reluctant "uh huh". I think she must have felt my tongue down at her entrance again because she let out a little giggle and she seemed to bear-down just a bit - and a second later there was a noticeable trickle of what was obviously Roberts cum that came out of her. I have never felt something so erotically arousing before... Especially when she pushed my head away a few seconds later and sexily said "okay - that's enough".

I just re-read what I'd posted earlier and the last paragraph makes it sound like it was only a few seconds where she let me enjoy her - it was, in actuality, several minutes of enjoyment.....

Sounds very nice Stb. Isn't it great how she shares this experience with you? Everyone is winning here! You 2 seem even closer than before. Congrats!

I didn't want to leave her pussy but I also knew she didn't want and wouldn't let me have much more - I'm actually not surprised that she didn't want me to make her cum as it would have been very easy to - but I do know that as Peak and others have said, that this is really almost an extension of her time with Robert. When I realized she was serious that she'd had enough, I am laughing out loud here when I say that I almost jumped off of her into place next to her!

She giggled as she leaned over and said how horny it makes her to know she's going to watch me masturbate. I felt her hand on mine and then guide it to my cock and it felt very erotic to feel her move my hand to start me stroking. I didn't need much encouragement.

As I stroked away I asked her to tell me about her night if she wanted. She giggled and said "you like hearing all of this... okay".

She wasn't as emotional as she was more on the physical side as she told me "... how horny Robbie seemed tonight..." and I laughed and commented something about "even after Monday?" and she looked up at me and said "remember how you used to be 10+ years ago". She told me how physical he seemed with her compared to Monday and how she could "really feel him deep".

I knew I wasn't going to need much more - I was already so worked up from earlier. I think she knew it too because she sort of lay down next to me and I swear she rubbed her breasts and nipples against my arm on purpose as she snuggled up next to me. She started to whisper how she felt herself start to cum when he entered her. And I'm sure she could tell by both my heartrate as well as the rate my hand was moving that I was more and more turned on. But when she whispered how she "love feeling him cum in me when I was underneath him" - that was it. It couldn't have been more than 5 minutes after I'd started jerking-off that I was spewing all over. And I do mean cumming!!! It seemed like I was 10+ years younger from how it felt and more so from how Sue squealed and then oooh-ed as it kept on dribbling out of me with each stroke.

I loved it. I cannot tell you the feeling of freedom that is at that moment - I love sharing it with her - letting her see my pleasure with her own eyes just as I can see hers. I know that she could have easily cum if she was masturbating herself at the time - from how she moaned next to me, I'm not totally sure she didn't cum herself - but I know that a moment later I lay there exhausted with my cock still thickened but laying limp on my thigh.

She surprised me by leaning forward and sucking it into her mouth and then licking it off - but I wasn't surprised when she came up to me and gave me a deep kiss. I could barely move but it felt so erotic tasting my own tangy cum on her lips. A second later I felt her doing her usual - collecting the spurts of cum off my stomach into a pool. But this time she surprised me again when she leaned forward and sucked/licked it off my stomach - and immediately she came up and again shared a VERY passionate snowball-kiss with me. As our kiss ended, she let me kiss all around her lips and face to basically clean/lick off anything sticky left behind as she did the same for me.

I lay there motionless as she lay back and started to talk to me. She said she wanted me "to cum one more time and then", she cooed sexily in my ear "I want you horny for the weekend". I rolled my head towards her and said "yeah? you and me again this weekend?" She smiled and said "uh huh .... I want you again". I told her that she didn't have to do it if she didn't want to. She almost immediately asked me "don't YOU want to?".

I immediately thought of Peaks comments and others and instead of answering her, I pulled her face towards me and kissed her passionately and told her that I "most definitely want my turn with you again this weekend!" and how I'd been looking forward to it since Memorial Day. She giggled but had a huge smile on her face as she said "mmm ..... I love you" and she then snuggled in next to me.

I did not talk too much with her beyond that - perhaps that was a bit different about last night in that there were no big revelations, at least not before the first time she'd have me masturbating with her. We watched TV and talked idly about the weather and whatever for a little while until I guess she saw my hand reaching down and unconsciously adjusting my cock. Her hand followed and she giggled and said "is he ready for more?". It'd been about 30 minutes I guess and I could tell I was ready for a second time and she kissed my cheek and said again how "I love to watch you".

This time though, she did tease me a bit. She told me how much she likes that she can be "all Robbies" for all this time. She told me how much she likes that "just my lover gets to cum in me" and how she likes seeing me cum "knowing it's not going in me". Obviously this brought my cock to full mast! I told her that I wanted to feel her again this weekend and she cooed "you'll get to baby, I want to share this with you" and she proceeded to tell me how incredibly sexy she's felt about all of this and how wonderful I've been about it. Then she went back to teasing me again - this time she said "so - you think you can last 3 weeks next time?". I grunted back something like "we can try" and she giggled and said "that's a long time for you .... especially knowing I'll be seeing him you know". Oh man did that give me a jolt and I swear I felt the pre-cum start to dribble all over. She must have seen it too because a second later she moved and I didn't know what she was doing until I felt her tongue lick at the tip of my cock against my hand. I swear if she had done it for a second longer that I'd have cum right then. But she pulled back and said "come on baby - you know you want to cum". I was stroking away and I guess she thought I needed a little more stimulation because a second later I felt her hand cupping my balls and I heard her say "come on" - that was it - whew - I felt my balls tighten up in her hand as I felt the cum fly! She cooed out loud as I stroked through my orgasm and said "wow - that's a lot for your second time baby...." as I finished and let my cock flop free.

She came up next to me and lay down and kissed me and said how horny that made her - to watch me. She giggled and said "looks like you really enjoyed that". All I could do was moan "uh huh....". A moment later she kissed me again and then we were both quiet with just the TV on as she leaned up and again started pushing all of my cum towards one pool. She brought it to my mouth on her fingers and this second load tasted pretty tart but it was still intensely erotic nonetheless - especially when she leaned down and kissed me while her fingers were still in my mouth.

I'd like to say that we talked about all sorts of stuff, but we did not. Instead I think we were both a little tired out and instead of talking about sexy stuff, we seemed to lie close together and hold hands as we watched a rerun of The BigBangTheory on Tivo. And to be honest, I was almost asleep by the time the show was over.

Steve. Now weather you want to believe it or not. Your in a Form or a D/s relationship. That You Started. I'm very impressed with Sue. She seems to know just how far to push You. Any relationship, even a D/s is not about One person. Both sides have to get something out of it. Sue seem to have become very good at making sure each of You is getting what they want and need. Not always an easy thing. Some may say You should go without til July 4. But Sue needs to reconnect this weekend. I think You do too. You may want certain things but sue seems to know by saying No at that time. When She does say Yes its All the better. Good for Her!!! But She seems to know just how long You can hold out.

As I have said before. And I still believe it. Sue Lusts for Robert!!!! Sue Loves You!!!!

Balance and Love shown for you which is great!

It is when a lady starts to continue with closing out with coldness with increasing duration that concerns should grow.

Continued success Steve

STB

manon i do agree with most of what you posted.

Stb

it is now friday and it is sue's late night out with robbie. with the after work group.hope sue will have fun and come home in time for you to have a little fun to.

well this is your weekend to be with her hope you and sue have a great time. and keep us posted.

also how is sue's dad doing is he still ok. or has he gotten any better yet.

STB,
I have been a silent follower for long time, but thought I would add a comment as I saw your story going into the same direction as mine. I had posted my cuck/wife sharing story on the old forum a while ago. About 4 years ago, My wife and I decided to "open up" our marriage, I was initially excited by the slut wife aspect of it, but her third lover brought out the cuck in me, and I had really enjoyed it for few months until they broke up, when he got himself a steady girlfriend. By that time my wife had kind of have fallen for him, and she had tough time coping and so was I. He was a real alpha male and that turned me on the most, but my wife was not really into him cucking me.

Anyway I found out around December that they had gotten back together for about 2 months, which pissed me off that she kept that from me. Her push back was that she wanted their relationship to be about them, and not me, and that she didn't want to do the cuckold think anymore.

So the three of us debated it and came to terms to their new relationship. They are still together, she doesn't share much with me about their sex life, the three of us still hang out together sometime. she doesn't deny me, but as someone mentioned earlier, having a full blown affair is exhausting and it has taken a toll on our sex life. it is not the perfect scenario for me, but it is still a turn on for me to share her with him.

Steve,
There are many potential outcomes for you both. TMW makes a good case for not always being able to predict them.

Your new reconnection island is about to start. I think you have made all the right moves this week so you can relax and enjoy your time together. In the same way that Sue starts on Sunday night with a douce, you could start yourself tonight by cleaning her out and maybe even adding your own mark. Your territory again perhaps. Either way, find some moment to surprise her. Not everything should be familiar. Same old. Have fun.

STB

well it is almost 8pm and they should be with all the co-worker's by now. why do they need to go with them to make it look they are just friend's.

do her co-worker's not know by the way that they act togather there that they are togather now.

well stb maybe sue will not get home to late tonight and if so she might let you have some fun. with her then and if she does have fun and enjoy it.

keep us posted.

Steve, I do hope your "reclaim weekend" this Saturday/Sunday is all you wish it to be, and Sue is 'extra special nice to you!

I was just wondering, next Sunday (16th. ) is fathers day. You could have chose a 3 wk. "denial", then 'had her to yourself' for fathers day. Then another short 3 wks to the July 4th outing. Maybe just me, but I like sex with my wife on those "special days" like fathers day, my Birthday, her Birthday ETC.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry

that is a good point but matbe all stb want's on father's day from sue is a good "BJ". becouse as it work's out now he will be in his denial time with her.
well have fun reclaiming sue this weekend.

also is that maybe how sue had it planed was to be with or give herself to robbie for father's day she would be his gift.

keep us posted.

I only have a few minutes to post here - but you are correct Harry - when we negotiated our schedule, I don't know that either of us thought about Fathers Day. Although as Dana suggests, a loving blow-job that day from Sue would be a wonderful alternative. Thinking about it now already gets me hard knowing that while most other husbands are having sex with their wives, I am not. Strangely arousing.

Sue ran over her parents house earlier this morning - status quo there although I think he's on a steady decline.

She got home about 10:30pm last night - our daughter was out at some friends so there was no concern there - she didn't get back for another hour. It was quite obvious that they'd been busy - I even thought I detected her with an odd gait to the way she walked and I could only imagine why.

With the torrential rain last night, the after-work group was spotty and broke up early. As far as they know, no one suspects anything between them. She said they were at his house before 7pm. As we talked I realized that she'd probably left his place less than an hour ago and it just turned me on to be there with her. She kissed me as she went upstairs to the bathroom and as we hugged she said "the weekend starts tomorrow, right?". I knew what that meant and I immediately remembered what she'd done 2 weeks earlier. She was stepping out of her panties and was changing and as I walked into the bedroom she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I picked up her panties and again, there was a period-pad in them that was visibly wet. She came out a moment later and giggled and said quietly as she took them from my hand that "he's always horny on Friday nights" and she then turned to me and asked me if they could maybe be "more random" when we get together? She said he's having to shuffle his schedule around at times to fit in the M-W-F schedule and wanted to know if it could be more "when we want it" - she immediately added that she'd always check with me about the weekends but that she wanted to know if she could see him like M-T-Th one week and she also said that sometimes it won't be 3x. I grinned at her and said "more than that?" She laughed back at me as she pulled on her night-shirt and said "I was thinking only 2 times but" and she giggled "I suppose it could be more" and a second later she looked at me and said "you perv". I giggled back about the pot calling the kettle black.

I followed her back to the kitchen and she immediately turned to me and said "thank you". I was confused and she said "thank you for not pushing me upstairs just now". I didn't say anything as I didn't even realize what I'd done but as she turned and got herself something to eat I thought about it and realized that I'd just stood there as she got changed in front of me and all we did was talk. I got hard standing there thinking of it and I suppose - realizing what others here have said - that I guess I have become a bit submissive - and most definitely - she's become more dominant. It's weird when it happens naturally and then you seem to really realize it.

We said goodnight not long after our daughter got home and as we got washed up for bed she pulled off her panties which now wet after her wearing them for the past hour or so. I didn't miss that sight and I can't quite explain the intense thrill of arousal that I felt sweep over me. She pulled her night shirt back down and turned to look at me and said that she was tired and asked me if I remembered 2 weeks ago.

Oh my god - did I remember 2 weeks ago. She looked at me and said again - I even just checked what I'd written 2 weeks ago and damn if she didn't do the same thing. She said "you can spoon up and put it in me - but just for a little bit" and then she turned and looked up at me and said "take it easy this time - nothing hard or deep" and with this incredibly sexy smile on her face she said "please?". I knew she wanted to enjoy the night still feeling him in her but I also knew she wanted to offer this to me. I didn't pass on it as my cock was hard already as I slid over next to her.

Again she reached between her legs and giggled when she felt how hard I was and how full my balls felt. "Tomorrow baby, you'll want me so much" and she turned, kissed me and then said in the most sensuous voice "okay?". How could I possibly say no. She turned away from me and turned the lights off and I slowly moved in behind her. Again she seemed to guide my movement. Fuck - her pussy felt so hot when she rubbed the tip of my cock against it. She rubbed it around and my god - it felt so wet. She moaned and said "easy" as she put it at her vaginal opening and then she said "you stay still" and she wiggled her butt around and took the tip of my cock in her. She turned her head to me and said "just a little" and then I felt her lean forward and relax and I knew she was going to let me fuck her for a moment.

Oh my god - she was lying on her side so she was tighter than I'd had in my head but once my cock slipped in, it was heaven. I felt this slick wetness throughout and I slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her until I was all the way in. She moaned as I pulled her hips tight and then I pulled back slowly. I heard her moan again as I pulled out - she must have heard me because she turned around and said "one more ... okay". I must have nodded because again she turned away and arched her back towards me as I pushed in again.

If I would have let myself, I probably could have cum on that second stroke. Just the heat of the moment but as I pushed deeper, this time she reached her hand behind and pushed me back before I got all the way in. "easy I told you" was what she said. I tried to say I was going easy but it was too late and she'd already pulled off of me. She turned and rolled towards me and kissed me. "Save it for tomorrow, okay baby?". She reached down and felt my throbbing cock and said "will you wait?". I gave her a dejected kind of "okay......" and knew I was going to lay there with this wet stiff cock for the next 15-20 minutes while it calmed down. She kissed me and then suddenly went under the covers and quickly licked and sucked my cock clean. I didn't even realize what she was doing until she was done and she re-appeared and kissed me again - this time tasting the strong taste of what was still left in her from earlier.

I honestly don't know how I held off from throwing off the blankets and either ****** her or jerking off madly - but I did.

I felt her get up sometime in the night - probably to pee or something like that. When I woke this morning I found that she'd gone and gotten a towel that she'd laid on all night rather than staining the sheets as has become the norm lately. She giggled and said "you caused some of that you know - you stirred me all up last night - you felt so big" and as she kissed me - she said "we ARE going to have some fun later....".

And that's how she left it. I'm waiting for her to come home with some lunch in a little while and then to see how the afternoon or evening is going to go. I can't even focus on doing stuff around her while I'm thinking about her. The bounce in her step, the smile on her face, the laugh in her voice. It's almost intoxicating feeling like I want her more and more.

LOL Steve. You never really saw it coming did You??? You thought You could control all this. I think Your just starting to find out just how little You do control.

Steve,
Not sure whether you lost an opportunity there or not. I wonder what Sue would have said if you had said the weekend starts on Friday night. It's what everyone in the world believes but you passed. That means your weekend becomes 26 hrs from Saturday evening to Sunday and ends in a douce. Not much after 2 weeks. More seriously, I'm not sure it is enough for Sue to really make a reconnection, even if it is enough for you.

Beware where you might be going.

Users who are viewing this thread