• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Valentines Day

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
SoonToBe said:
As I sat in the car it really started to hit me. Had I made a mistake, had it gone too far. On the one hand, they've had sex lots of times already and I know that there isn't much they haven't shared. But on the other hand, the last 15 minutes had been rather intense. I know I probably shouldn't have still been there" ......... "but I couldn't keep myself from spying on them. To be honest, at that moment, I questioned whether I still wanted to be a cuck. There was something about how she'd presented herself to Frank that gave me such an ill feeling.
I now recognize that some of what Sue is searching for is not just for her to be in control, but for her to be in control of her submissiveness.

You post here, as you have said, for your own sanity, and, Im sure to have it in print. You expect to receive comments and feedback, but I expect what we post here to have little effect on how you and Sue live out this experience. I can only comment on what comes from you mind and know little of what Sue [or] Frank actually think.

That being said, If you look back at [post48], you will read that Sue literally held you by the cock and led you to this point in your cuckold experience. It is amazing how Sue has read your desires without yet knowing the defining terminology. To be frank, she is probably leading Frank by the cock too. (pun intended) Site that she wanted him to experience 'having' her after you 'had' her. A reverse of what she has brought to you.

On the one hand, you are living out your innermost desires, and on the other hand you fear it has gone so far that you may loose the love and respect of the love of your life, your wife. This would be great material for a psychology text book. (I hope Doc. from Cleveland is paying attention)

Sue wanting to experience her 'submissiveness' has been an underlying thread from her time with Brad and certainly was involved in her choosing Don, only to find him too demanding. Being 'submissive' can be a way of control even to the extent that a victim can actually be the controller. You have given it to her to 'be in control' of her desires because it also gives you a strange kind of pleasure even in the midst of angst.

I'm watching a trace running at work on my laptop so I had some time to post a bit more.

Harry - your last paragraph echoes what I now see to be likely. I think what I have to sort of come to terms with is that she wants to be submissive to him - and as you point out, has wanted to for both Brad and Don. I've never really thought about that part of it to be honest. Instead, I've been focused and very aroused at the whole dominant role she's taken with me in so many ways.

And it's not the thought of her being submissive, that has always aroused me even if Don pushed the envelope at times. I think it's that I'm realizing that's what she wants for herself and that it wasn't just what Don or Brad had wanted that is just something sort of new to think about.

I will also say that the friendship that I think we have with Frank is also something that I wasn't necessarily expecting. And that may be more it than the sort of surprise thought of her wanting to be submissive. I mean maybe this is the issue that he and I can't seem to figure out when we're together and feels like this icy wall between us. Thing is, it's a little more weird than I thought it'd be to have a friend who dominates my wife sexually at her wishes. Maybe though, maybe we just need to get it out in the open.

Don't know. But Harry, I'm not sure I have the fear you relate in your post. I don't fear that I've lost her or her love. I suppose she could be lying to me but the closeness and good sex we've had since then really doesn't jive with your view. But no matter what Harry - I do welcome the thought and feedback.

For Dana and the others who are interested - she did tell me that as she lay there with Frank fucking her that she did feel perhaps a bit more ******* and a bit more intensely aroused. It turned me on to hear her talking about it more openly now and I encouraged her by taking a big breath and coming out and asking her what she meant. Of course she blamed it on the wine but she said that the reality of what was about to happen was something that turned her on. Not so much the pregnancy chance (although she did say "unlike you!!!" to me) but that she was truly giving Frank this first time with her and not me. She looked at me and told me that it turned her on to think about it, and she also said it turned her on to know that I was too. In the position she was in, she said she could feel "every inch" of him and that at the end she'd cum intensely just as he did. I knew that was part of what she'd wanted, to let herself go and share that moment with him.

I told her that I couldn't explain it but that as I watched her - and then when she came out of the room and talked to me for a moment - I was honest and told her that it was one of the most intensely sexually arousing moments of my life. She giggled and said that when she came out and saw me, at first she was going to go back but then she said she remembered that her openness turned me on. I told her that seeing her at that moment was something I'd never forget and I told her thank you even though it wasn't planned or anything. She giggled as she kissed me and said plainly "you just like that I was all full of his cum and not yours".

One of the people who PM'd me wanted to know how I felt that Frank has now felt and sexually experienced Sue, maybe in a way that I never have, or only rarely. It's a little scary feeling at first - I felt it when she was with Brad and again with Don and now again with Frank. But on the other hand, it is also incredibly arousing. I go back and forth in my head - that she's mentally all his and is lost in pleasure with him - but also that his cock is buried in her and that he can feel her body, her pussy clenching on him clearly telling him that she's cumming - maybe even violently - from him. It's weird but I love knowing that Frank has had that moment with her, perhaps many times. I love that Sue can open up and share that with him.

But mostly - I have to say, it is the intensity of emotions I feel with her afterwards that is almost as arousing to me. Feeling her body next to mine after it's been used by Frank or whoever - feeling her give herself to me, knowing she wants me to share it with her. Hearing her tease me - yes, it could be cruel, but it never has been yet, instead - she seems to now know what "scenes" or moments she can describe to drive me crazy.

And maybe that's what it is for me. It is the knowledge that what she does with me to turn me more and more is that she does it to enhance my pleasure in the end. Hearing her tell me about how deep he was or how much he squirted in her - I know she's telling me to turn me on even more so that when I do cum, that it is as intensely satisfying for me as it possibly can be.

That is honestly a thought I just had as I typed this.

That also seems like a good segue into the last part that I will post tonight. It seems that the last few weeks, this last week or so more than others, has given her a new understanding of how she would like to deal with me regarding Frank. As I said earlier, she seems to be a bit more dominant with me and this came across in her thoughts about the future.

She came out and said that she doesn't want sex with me during the week. Now, mind you this is stuff that was mixed into our conversations for the past 4 nights now. She said that her joke earlier about me being a "weekend hubby" is something she wants but that she will see Frank during the week. I asked her why and she said that she likes not having to think about it with me all week but that I can (and will) certainly have sex with her over the weekends.

She also said that she IS going to the wedding with Frank. She said that based on the way they are together now, that it is something she definitely wants. She joked that it is probably as much of a turn on for her as it was for me to let her have Frank first. At another point in time, she said she'd like to experience being away for a weekend like that, knowing ahead of time what to expect. I shared with her that I was concerned that it could be a little too much or have repercussions. She listened and said that as the time gets closer that we can talk about it.

I think I'll end this for now by sharing one last thing with Harry about Sue "knowing the terminology". It turns out she does know what the word cuckold is from Penthouse Letters - one of the stories she's read recently (we look at what each other is reading sometimes) mentioned it prominently. Similarly, I know from other PL stories that she's aware of other aspects of the type of dominant/submissive behavior.

She has got you figured out! Seems like she is liking Frank's dicking a lot more than yours which is good for you both. It certainly means he has a higher likelihood of leaving his swimmies in her than you. How great will it be as a cuck to know that just like during your experiment, she is Frank's and you will be out of her sweet honey pot? You have it all STB, enjoy! When does it start?

"She came out and said that she doesn't want sex with me during the week. Now, mind you this is stuff that was mixed into our conversations for the past 4 nights now. She said that her joke earlier about me being a "weekend hubby" is something she wants but that she will see Frank during the week"

She IS denying you this time and she IS enjoying that. I wonder if that might (not in imminent future, but yes may be not too distant future also) lead her to NEVER asking for your opinion again as far as sex is concerned. Hope I didn't cross any lines, I just wanted to express my interpretation of the situation. Also I think it will be better if both of you sit down together and discuss on her "Understanding your needs".

STB
great start and now see where it takes you and sue and frank by what you all have said that she is not thinking about the pregnancy if it can happen and now she wants you on weekends only and to see frank all week sounds like she is giving him the time if she can for him to be the one to make the pregnancy happen has she said what frank thinks about her giving that to him .

Sue seems to have an almost telepathic ability to figure out just what turns you on. Enjoy
the ride you lucky man!

I thought of a silly idea that might turn you guys on: how about a little tally sheet where
Sue could add a tic for each time she gets a load of Frank's come in her vagina and
another column of tics for you. Would it turn you on to see how many more tics get
added on Franks side, since he has all the week days to work with? Where you might
get one or 2 per week, he would be racking up 7 or 8...

> As I said earlier, she seems to be a bit more dominant with me and this
> came across in her thoughts about the future.
> She came out and said that she doesn't want sex with me during the week.
I wonder if Sue has stumbled on some FLR stuff in the internet? (see www .
aboutflr . com for instance). She seems to have a better understanding of
where you're coming from lately...

Quote, STB “Harry: your last paragraph echoes what I now see to be likely. I think what I have to sort of come to terms with is that she wants to be submissive to [Frank] and as you point out, has wanted to for both Brad and Don. I've never really thought about that part of it to be honest. Instead, I've been focused and very aroused at the whole dominant role she's taken with me in so many ways.”
Also: “I'm not sure I have the fear you relate in your post. I don't fear that I've lost her or her love.”

STB: I think “love & respect” was not a good choice of words. Sorry! What I was trying to say was that you felt the “anxiety” and “loss of control” of Sue taking the “control” (that you gave her), and that you watched her totally give herself to Frank. I meant that it hit you in that moment as you sat there in your car, not as an escalation of this whole experience.

As I read it, I think Sue’s “submissiveness” is more her “freedom to let go” in her extramarital sexual activities. Now with Frank and she has trained him to “take her” as completely as he wants. This is something he was never allowed to do with Joanne, even though he may have wanted to.
With Brad, she was just beginning and unsure of your willingness to let her go. Don, on the other hand, became controlling and therefore actually restricted the freedom you gave her. In an “uncommitted relationship” women can loosen their inhibitions and act out their “naughty” fantasies more easily than in a committed relationship, primarily Marriage. Now she can live out some of the scenario’s she has read in Penthouse Letters while knowing that she has a loving husband to come back to. You could ask her confirmation on that. Her answer would be interesting.
You have said yourself that Sue is more likely to “let go” with you, when on vacation or at the nude beach and even at home when the children are gone. Now you see her, as she willingly says, “giving herself to Frank” as though you were not even there.

Harry - wow - again, I think you've hit the nail on the head in many ways that I haven't been able to quite figure out. Your thought about Frank being trained by Sue as well as being probably correct about Joanne too. Thank you.

She did see Frank this afternoon and she got home just before I did. She was open and honest with me about it and I knew that she knew it turned me on. But after dinner it did serve as the basis for a bit of discussion when I simply asked her "you're serious, not during the week?". She turned to me and said "no, but not as much as we had been ... if that's okay with you?". I was about to say something when she said "You can have me all weekend starting Friday if that makes you feel better" and before I could do more than smile she added "but the rest of the time, I think my panty-thing keeps you horny, doesn't it?".

Now like so many of you have said, she may not know the terminology (or use it with me) but she surely knew that, when she continued and said "and how Frank gets to take them off me like he did earlier" - that it was going to drive me crazy for her! Crazy and horny.

I asked her for details about today with Frank. She said that it was nice after a long day at work and the cold rainy dreary weather. I told her that wasn't what I wanted to hear - she giggled and said "I'll tell you tomorrow night" and then hugged me and told me to "go imagine in the other room and then come back to bed" - but I want to be really horny for her tomorrow so I'm suppressing the urge and am updating here instead.

Looking at the other posts...

Hiki - funny idea about the tic marks - like notches on the bedpost. Funny. You're right about her being more in sync with me - that's what she said, that she thinks she understands the type of thing that turns me on. And in a way, it's rewarding that she's finding she is, or learning to be, aroused at what turns me on. But if 2 people love each other, isn't that how it should work?

Dana - sounds like Hiki has gotten to you with his whole pregnancy thing. It's not something that's come up since, nor, as I'd said, is it really possible - I think it was more, maybe, symbolic (ooh - big word!) of the reality of not using/needing birth-control now. Perhaps it will come up between us tomorrow? Not sure, circumstances would need to be just right for me to bring it up.

Raks - no lines to cross here. You could be correct, can't say no. Regarding her understanding my needs, that'll be something that will keep coming up as we explore this together. I do know that for now, I'm loving this and the anticipation for tomorrow plus the knowledge of tonight.

Far2 - she's started now, with me waiting till tomorrow night.

Before clicking submit here - I just wanted to sort out my thoughts on Frank. I read posts here about guys who are okay with their wives lovers, about talking to them and such. I am trying to figure out why I don't feel like I can talk with Frank about it? As someone else here said, maybe his always looking to make sure things are okay is the same sort of thing from the opposite side? So, maybe it just needs to come out in the open somehow and then it'd be easier?

Harry: As I read it said:
I am gratified that you see the possibility of what I was saying here. Again I think it would be interesting to get a confirmation from Sue and to know how she say's it. You have already quoted her as saying that, in the beginning, before he knew you were in on it, Frank was hesitant to be forceful with her and even to try new things, so she had to tell him it was OK and literally show him what she wanted from him.

I can give you some examples of what I mean about women being more willing to be "naughty" or able to "let go" in an uncommitted atmosphere, but it has to do with experiences with some of my female massage clients, so would be "off topic" here. Better that I send you a PM on that.
Cheers, Harry

All I can say is WOW! I wonder where Sue is headed with all of this? Have you talked with her about her fantasies lately? Maybe she has more in store for you than you think!:D

Hi STB
i think you are right about hiki and me but i do think that Sue has a lot more in store for you and frank maybe more frank right now than you but at least she has said that you are not just a weekend hubby let us know how it goes this weekend. ithink she has found her own way right now and wants to see where it takes her and you.

SoonToBe said:
But after dinner it did serve as the basis for a bit of discussion when I simply asked her "you're serious, not during the week?". She turned to me and said "no, but not as much as we had been ... if that's okay with you?". I was about to say something when she said "You can have me all weekend starting Friday if that makes you feel better" and before I could do more than smile she added "but the rest of the time, I think my panty-thing keeps you horny, doesn't it?".

I couldn't understand her answer. And by her answer, it seems that although she was asking if you were "okay" with it, the manner in which she answered (I don't know how she actually answered, but I can only imagine from what you write) left little to doubt that she didn't mean it this time. And the way she completed her sentence didn't leave room for any objection from your side. Nothing wrong if the purpose is mutual fun and enjoyment. And, yes that will continue to happen for sometime, but (sorry for being skeptic) I don't see it happening that way for long. I know that Frank doesn't needs a wife now, but who knows the future. It's too daring and too close.

She came out and said that she doesn't want sex with me during the week. Now, mind you this is stuff that was mixed into our conversations for the past 4 nights now. She said that her joke earlier about me being a "weekend hubby" is something she wants but that she will see Frank during the week. I asked her why and she said that she likes not having to think about it with me all week but that I can (and will) certainly have sex with her over the weekends.

But after dinner it did serve as the basis for a bit of discussion when I simply asked her "you're serious, not during the week?". She turned to me and said "no, but not as much as we had been ... if that's okay with you?". I was about to say something when she said "You can have me all weekend starting Friday if that makes you feel better" and before I could do more than smile she added "but the rest of the time, I think my panty-thing keeps you horny, doesn't it?".

The idea of STB being a "week-end hubby" keeps being brought up by Sue. At first she seemed to bring it up as a joke, then brought it up again and seemed serious about it to the point of telling STB why she wanted it, now lastly she has eased off the no sex during the week to less sex during the week. By bringing it up repeatedly, STB being a week-end hubby certainly seems to be on her mind as something Sue really wants to explore.

She said that her joke earlier about me being a "weekend hubby" is something she wants but that she will see Frank during the week. I asked her why and she said that she likes not having to think about it with me all week

I am a bit confused as to what to make of Sue's answer as to why she wants no sex with STB during the week. The last sentance can or could be taken so many different ways. STB, could you share your take on your understanding of what Sue meant?

Elucidation

STB, first I do love your posts, and have read everything you have shared from the beginning, numerous times, so a hearty Thank You for sharing. You surely live a charmed life with Sue, and the way you together have fun is something I envy a lot.

However, I think the current situation is very ambiguous and would love to understand it further. Perhaps as you have done in the past, would like to suggest you ask Sue to write you a letter like the times she has done this before, and ask her to share her thoughts, desires and feelings with you about the current relationship she has with Frank, and the same about your relationship.

Hearing it in her own words would truly elucidate the current state of affairs.

Thanks,

You all have some interesting thoughts on the situation. My guess is that it is all under control and our speculation is just based on the gap between the action and the keyboard. Either way, I speculate that Sue definitely likes the freedoms that she experiences with frank more than the sex she has with STB. She needs to have Sex with Stb to stay connected and enjoys it but not liked the passion of her new dick. I wonder if she keeps throwing out hints as a way of soft closing STB on the idea of longer denial since she knows he likes it and she likes screwing just Frank. If STB gave in and could cope with being denied longer, she would probably move sex with him to even fewer day per month. It actually might be easier this time for STB than before since he likes frank, they are very friendly, unlike Don, and he isn't the one imposing it. I wonder too what Sue would like? Is she holding back to see how you do Stb?

Henri said:
STB, However, I think the current situation is very ambiguous and would love to understand it further. Perhaps as you have done in the past, would like to suggest you ask Sue to write you a letter like the times she has done this before, and ask her to share her thoughts, desires and feelings with you about the current relationship she has with Frank, and the same about your relationship.Hearing it in her own words would truly elucidate the current state of affairs.
Thanks,

I agree! Some more definite communication from Sue about why she wants what she wants to do more with Frank, and if she will, what she likes about Frank vs what she likes about you. I feel you are unsure of where you stand with Sue at this time. Her talking is somewhat confusing, so written may be more clear.
I notice that since the last time you all three spent an evening at Franks, there is no mention about doing it again. However, She is definitely going to the wedding with frank.
I'm not worried, because you have made it through ambiguous times in the past, but if I were in the same situation, I know I would be frantic.
Cheers, Harry

Hey all. Wow, so many of you are so concerned.
I actually don't share your concerns. Maybe it's rose-colored glasses that I'm wearing, but this is the first time that she's ever expressed these desires for herself and I have to say, this morning, I am okay with her continuing to experience what she wants.

Sex last night, for me, left no doubt of the connection we have together. What's become more clear for me is that she feels more free to express her desires and more aptly, what she wants in terms of actions and experiences.

Before I explain why I say what I say about last night, I CAN answer a lot of what you have all asked about. I'm going to summarize things because she said a lot of stuff that was all the same few things in the end, just said different ways.

From her perspective and, admittedly, mine too, while we've had tons of crazy experiences, our sex life together has, in some ways, felt obligatory on both parts. She's been saying this to me for a while and it's taken me a while to understand it all. The easiest way to explain it is to go back to when she was with Don or Brad. We had a lot of sex together even when she was seeing them a lot too. Granted, we both wanted it, but a lot of the time - for example - Tuesday night would come around and knowing at the time that she wanted to wait after that to be with one of them, that we felt in a way, obligated to have sex. Like I said, it was almost always good (you know what I mean) but I do sort of have to agree that it sort of felt ****** or planned.

My response was always that because she was "off limits" at times, that was how it felt to BOTH of us, that we needed our time together. And she agreed, but now, with Frank not minding (or even actually enjoying) that she's not always squeaky clean like Don and Brad had liked, that we don't need to feel that same pressure. When I asked her candidly about the reasons for the weekend-hubby statements - she giggled and said "well! it turns you on, right?" and she added "I just would like it to be more spontaneous and not so planned .... and when I'm tired, I don't want to feel so obligated .... but I didn't mean we'd never do it during the week".

I know all of you want me to push this more and probe her psyche for what else all this means, but right now, I just don't think it's the right time to do so. I think I want to give it time to see what happens. I could have easily asked her "why Frank during the week and not me..." - but I have to say that there is a definite eroticness of knowing she IS fucking him and not me at times. She has also, obviously, not kept up the whole panty-denial thing. I knew that wouldn't and couldn't last - and perhaps that is the thing that I understand most without her having to have said it - is that when she does these things - denies me, wears panties all the time teasing me, etc. - that she is doing it to turn me on and build me up in addition to herself. And if the sex last night is any sign of the results of that build-up, then I'll take it and see where this goes.

Seeing her last weekend like that and now the week afterwards being okay and normal, it's taken a bit of the sting out of seeing it happen. Shocking, upsetting in a way at the moment, now, it is an intense memory and feeling to think back and replay it in my head. One that turns me on incredibly. But again, you all aren't here, but there is a marked closeness that seems to flourish after she's/we've had an experience like that. And, Harry, as you well stated - when I take her away and allow her to unleash herself with me away from our lives and cares, I know the passion underneath that comes out. Whether it comes out with me or with Frank, it's okay - the results are a person that I love and who seems to have a calmness around her that I and others can see.

I do have a bit of angst at the wedding plans. I know that it'll be 24-48 hours of what I saw last weekend. How can it not be - a romantic event, the 2 of them dressed to the 9's - dancing the evening away. I know what will follow afterwards and if (when) they stay overnight, I know that Frank will share all of her - sleeping together, if I know Sue, showering together and yes, lots of sex. I know it's a lot to just let happen. But I would also be lying if I said that it didn't excite me. My brain races at thinking of how I will be and how I'll feel while she's away. But we have a lot of time yet, 6 more weeks.

My sense is that she isn't sure what she wants. That this freedom I've given her plus her seeming acceptance of her own desires - I don't know that she's sorted it out yet. But one thing for sure, there is no shortness of talk, open talk here now. It's weird in a way. Just a few years ago we were somewhat inhibited talking about sex to each other. During sex, she used to be reluctant to be very explicit, now she seems to have no such....

More later.

STB
would like to know what she is thinking she wants out of all this.

I really don't see the "problem"...you are having satisfying sex...if not more intense. All good things come to an end/transition but I don't see why anyone would think it's not the two of you together after.

STB,
Sue and yourself seem to have entered a new phase in your relationship with Frank. From what you say, Sue is not a total submissive, but does enjoy it from time to time. I agree with other posters, that is something she will find to be far easier to do with someone who she doesn't love and who she is not wanting to form a permanent relationship with. The 'training' she does with Frank is part of it. She is clueing him up to what turns her on, and even acting some it to get the response she wants at that time. You would see through that and not therefore respond in the same way perhaps. She could ask and you would respond but it wouldn't quite be the same would it?

In a way, this may also be part of the 'barrier' you are feeling with Frank. Sue is building a private relationship (albeit not loving) with him, and behaving in ways with him that are different (not better) than she is with you. If you see it all and discuss it all with both her and Frank, some it might go away. She could feel inhibited again because she would know that you could always find out about every little trial (and error) from her or Frank. It is perhaps better to do as you do, which is trust her to enjoy herself, trust her to tell you what she wants to, and do a bit of the 'don't ask, don't tell' with Frank.

You say that the weekend only move would free her up during the week from the pressure to perform on Tuesdays etc in fixed ways, but would this not put the same pressure, perhaps more into the weekends themselves. On Fridays for example, you are always going to be more desperate now for release than Sue will be. How will you feel, if in (say) two weeks time she says she is tired after a hard session during the week with Frank? Sundays may bring similar issues too.

On the same note, if Sue does go away to the wedding for the weekend with Frank, does this mean you risk going two weeks without? Oddly, the thought of doing that may even help you bear it all as you will be so focussed on your next time with her. Maybe.

Once again, thanks for sharing your thoughts with is. This thread is by far the best thing on this entire site.

Users who are viewing this thread