• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very Hot wife. . .with fantasys she may want to live out

• Thread starterVS387
  • Start date
Oh so hot

If you get one of her with cum dripping out of her you need to send it in so she can be the Poster Girl for this web site. She reaks of sex and should have many black men to please her as well as many white cuckolds slaves to keep her clean and be used as her slaves. You are one lucky man to have a wife that looks like she does as well as one that will show it so others like me can get off by just looking at her. Serve her well.

subhub4mf said:
If you get one of her with cum dripping out of her you need to send it in so she can be the Poster Girl for this web site. She reaks of sex and should have many black men to please her as well as many white cuckolds slaves to keep her clean and be used as her slaves. You are one lucky man to have a wife that looks like she does as well as one that will show it so others like me can get off by just looking at her. Serve her well.

Enjoy. .

Attachments

• 11aswae.jpg
    11aswae.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,475
  • 111alki.jpg
    111alki.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2,352
  • 1525.jpg
    1525.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,461
Reactions: moltenneeds
rislutwife said:
Some pics of her taking a big black dildo would be sweet

I like that idea a lot. . .any good places to get one?

teaseme said:
I'm in total lust. Her pussy and ass are fucking perfect. Just wow. The christian nut jobs who think they can turn gay men straight need to lock them in a room with this woman. If they leave the room gay, there is no hope!

lol. . . that's funny

teaseme said:
I was hoping I'd wake up to more pics. :-(

The ones where she's tied up work well for me. :)

Any chance she'd be interested in a white dude packing 6 inches on a good day?

Tied up you say? Enjoy

Attachments

• 6081.jpg
    6081.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 851
  • 6077.jpg
    6077.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,266
  • 6086.jpg
    6086.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • tied1.jpg
    tied1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,157
Bootyz said:
Her in those red boots....whoa!! That's some seriously fuckable female!

More red boots

Attachments

• 4107.jpg
    4107.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 839
  • 4090.jpg
    4090.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,404
  • 4115.jpg
    4115.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,896
  • 4129.jpg
    4129.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 4144.jpg
    4144.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,715
Outfucking standing! I'm in Cypress, Texas. I'm proud to have a beautiful woman like her and a guy with a big cock like yours in Texas.

Bill

V... I spent hours looking for a definition in the dictionary for your wife but nothing seens to fit because smoking hot is too little for her.

bihoustonhubby said:
Outfucking standing! I'm in Cypress, Texas. I'm proud to have a beautiful woman like her and a guy with a big cock like yours in Texas.

Bill

Well thanks Bill. A Texas beauty is a find indeed. .

hubbylickscum said:
V... I spent hours looking for a definition in the dictionary for your wife but nothing seens to fit because smoking hot is too little for her.

:D thanks for the compliments .

Attachments

• 11le.jpg
    11le.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,918
  • 11le441.jpg
    11le441.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 686
  • 11ssx4.jpg
    11ssx4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 987
  • v12030.jpg
    v12030.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,399
  • 4024.jpg
    4024.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,478
Reactions: moltenneeds
Your wife is hot! I would love to introduce her to some of my cock

Ok, I have never posted here before, But I cannot resist posting a comment about this stunning Lady...she is perfect from head to toe...every Guys dream! Dude, If you could post some full body face pics..I think this thread could be retired as the best pic/thread..EVER! You are one damn lucky Guy! Keep up the great work!

moby1974 said:
Ok, I have never posted here before, But I cannot resist posting a comment about this stunning Lady...she is perfect from head to toe...every Guys dream! Dude, If you could post some full body face pics..I think this thread could be retired as the best pic/thread..EVER! You are one damn lucky Guy! Keep up the great work!

Wish I could post a face pic, she's beautiful. But that is strictly a big NO from the wife. Privacy and all. U understand. Hope you enjoy the photos anyway.

pimpology101 said:
I hope you're as generous with the photos of her first black experience once she finally has it! ;)

I'm a generous kind of guy Pimp. . .:D

Last edited by a moderator:
pimpology101 said:
So am I. Get to Ohio and I'll show you & your wife how generous. ;)

i was set up i see. . I walked right into that one. :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread