• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very Hot wife. . .with fantasys she may want to live out

• Thread starterVS387
  • Start date
The 2nd exercise pic is hot.

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
I'd Love to smell your womans Ass and Feet!

heaven i tell you. . . heaven:)

Attachments

• u4072.jpg
    u4072.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,606
LOL I love that

the only thing that could improve upon those photos would be to see that sexy lady filled with black cock. She has a very sweet snatch.

Nice....

Very beautiful wife and any man that has her is lucky man!!! Would love to get my hands on something like that! Wish you a wonderful and playful year!

:clap:

~C~

Hey V,

You wife has one of the nicest ass I have seen in quite some time. Im a strong black man living in Florida, I am aware you are located in Tx however, I would like to know if you have plans to visit FL. Thanks for sharing her photos, I enjoyed them.

Faked by alticha

I couldn't resist. She's hot.

Attachments

• vs387 fake.jpg
    vs387 fake.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3,320
Reactions: shark101 and moltenneeds
best combination of hot wife, and seeming credibility i've seen here. My guess is you have the bucks to get a trophy wife like this, but you lucked out, because she seems to enjoy being a slut, not just spending your money.

Any chance she would try women?

If I had any criticism, it would be that her tits aren't perfect, but the ass more than compensates.

alticha said:
I couldn't resist. She's hot.

Nice! I like that! Feel free to fake anymore you can. Great job!

mwm26 said:
best combination of hot wife, and seeming credibility i've seen here. My guess is you have the bucks to get a trophy wife like this, but you lucked out, because she seems to enjoy being a slut, not just spending your money.

Any chance she would try women?

She already has. We both enjoy exploring sexual scenarios. We're just picky when we do. We play, but it's not our lifestyle if you understand.

teaseme said:
If I had any criticism, it would be that her tits aren't perfect, but the ass more than compensates.
Thank gawd I'm an ass man. . . lol

She's perfect! Most men wouldn't wanna share such a treasure.
You look like you have a nice dick, so unless you are a lousy lay, I sincerely doubt her fucking a black man is going to change her feelings toward you. I say she should go for it just because you support her fulfilling a fantasy. However, if you think her world is going to get rocked by fucking a black guy, and her attitude toward you might change, then you might want to reconsider getting her to do it.
Good luck!

anna-mwf said:
She's perfect! Most men wouldn't wanna share such a treasure.
You look like you have a nice dick, so unless you are a lousy lay, I sincerely doubt her fucking a black man is going to change her feelings toward you. I say she should go for it just because you support her fulfilling a fantasy. However, if you think her world is going to get rocked by fucking a black guy, and her attitude toward you might change, then you might want to reconsider getting her to do it.
Good luck!

Hi there Anna,

I'm pretty confident she just wants to full fill a fantasy. It's not for lack of a big dick. :) She doesn't love me because of my dick. . .or does she? lol. . .I like to see her in action, always have. It's a turn on for both of us.

VS387 said:
I like to see her in action, always have. It's a turn on for both of us.

Us too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cumon guys, sure she is perfect, just touch the bits that delight you and leave the other bits for the guy in the line behind you, she is an Angel cake and ready to be eaten.

Better still write out a check and post it to her as a thankyou for entertaining you.

wow,she is really hot. Great job u did, VS387. wait for more sexy pics...

go4it

i did

wow awsome , this ass is made for un black cock man do it and post the pics after

very nice sexy pictures of your wife get her into bbc..

Users who are viewing this thread