• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very Hot wife. . .with fantasys she may want to live out

• Thread starterVS387
  • Start date
very very hot ass she has.

I have finally just looked through this thread and it is amazing....our girl is incredibly hot and she has an outrageous body (i.e ASS and LEGS). I think by now is time to let her ready the messages on the post and get out there and get a good black fuck cause i'm sure she will not have a problem finding it. also, we've seen most of every part of her body a nice sexy body shot including face could happen by now even though she said she doesn't want one and it's great that you have an anal loving girl. just my two and a half cents on this lol

great pics

Hi,
I'm a black male 5'11" 175ibs w/9". I'm in San Antonio,Tx. Where are you located in Tx?

I would give just about anything to find you spread eagle on the bed. Would stay down for hours!

Oh my god your wife is soo hot Hurry up and get her some BBC so you can share the pics with us!!

lots of guys in the line, wonder who she will pick?

apa said:
VS387, I think your wife is spectacular. It would be to much to ask for pictures of her feet. No boots, no nothing just her bare feet, I die to see them.

I second that!!!

damm girl, mighty hottttttttttttttt

a body to die for, she should be on the silver screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
VS387 said:
Can't leave you hanging. .:)

These are great!!!,but could you show her feet with cutex on the toenails please!!?

VS387 i really love this thread great pics has she black cock yet?

BigBlackNE said:
Great pics! I would love to help get your wife familiar with BBC and train her to be a good slutwife... :D

This white Dude would love to taste your Babymaker!!:bj:

Sexy Feet

She is Super Hot all the way around but she has the Sexiest Bare Feet! Just finished Jerking looking at them!1 Thanks!!!!

mmmmm now your wife has a body that is made to serve the black man, it would be so hott to see her servicing one, please share with us when she is blessed with some black dick thanks for the pics she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

VS387 said:
Here's a few pics of my wife. She's really wild and loves to experiment. She's got a BBC fantasy, just not sure if she'd really do it. . .Post some comments and i'll let her read them tonight. . :pimp::pimp:

Your wife is indeed beautiful. Any man would love the chance to be with her and that marvelous body. Count me as one of them

Damn she looks good! Where are you in Texas? I'm in San Antonio, would love to put all of me in here while you watch.

VS387 said:
Here's a few pics of my wife. She's really wild and loves to experiment. She's got a BBC fantasy, just not sure if she'd really do it. . .Post some comments and i'll let her read them tonight. . :pimp::pimp:

Hey i belong 2 a cycle club,can i bring the boys over,and fuck your ***** 2 oblivion i promised no vaseline 4 her ***** ass thanks.

She is a young brotha's dream.

She is any mans dream!!

Texas is proud of that young lady right there and would love to slide in her too. if ever in e tx ill give her a long bbc

Users who are viewing this thread