• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Waiting for her return

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
No Sir,

I thought I had read that there was a guy named "Joe" in the picture.

Ah.... Yes, Sue did mention Joe - it was in context of her describing past sex partners who are special to her. Joe was her first guy. Others here suggested we try to find him but that is unlikely 30+ years later.

I have to wonder what you will feel when whe fives her love to someone other than Brad. He is in your comfort zone.

I have to wonder what you will feel when she fives her love to someone other than Brad. He is in your comfort zone.

I'm assuming that's "gives" and not "5's".

You are correct, we are comfortable with Brad and I do not know how either of us will feel if/when there are other men in the picture. On one hand, it is quite arousing to think of her slutting it up a bit, so to speak. On the other hand, I think we are comfortable with things as they are.

Sue is definitely gaining confidence in her teasing me. Last night she said "come here and have some of Brad's pussy!" - or something of that nature. And she continued by telling me that I would have to "be good" tonight so that she can be ready for Brad tomorrow night. She made many other comments including several about enjoying how Brad feels when he cums in her - at one point she said how he likes to hold her tight as he just about to cum. That was an erotic thought that almost got me off. At one point she told me to look down and to think that Brad gets to see the same thing - his cock in her instead of mine.

To be honest, I was loving it. She told me how she can't wait to be naked with him and a lot of other stuff that drove me crazy. I went over the edge when she said "I like that he can usually cum twice".

She knew I was okay with it last night. After we were done she just lay there, legs casually spread apart and with our combined juices clearly visible. I was next to her, catching my breath as she said "Brad and I like lying together like this too". I rolled up onto one arm and looked over her and thought about her lying next to him. I looked at her pussy and she smiled and said "he likes looking there too!". I couldn't really believe this because surely less than 12 months ago she was just not comfortable lying like that all ******* and - well, all used!

I rolled towards her and held her closely as we kissed and she said she loved me. Moments like that are just the ones to live for.

Tonight - she's watching NCIS on Tivo and I'm supposedly "paying bills".

It's tomorrow night that's going to drag by, that's for sure.

SoonToBe said:
Sue is definitely gaining confidence teasing me. Last night she said "come here and have some of Brad's pussy!" - or something of that nature. And she continued by telling me that I would have to "be good" tonight so that she can be ready for Brad tomorrow night.

Good for her.... your wife is making progress.

Yes indeed she is. This morning she spent quite a lot of time naked as she picked out sexy undies and cothes for today. She said many things to me including how much Brad likes the bra and panty set she put on.

Since my "admission" of the extent of my cuckold desires to her, I am finding myself much more at ease with her teasing and denial. She now understands that Wednesdays are pleasurable to me and she seems to be wanting to talk and tease me more and more.

Fortunately it's busy at work today - except for my infrequent updates here I am trying to keep my mind off of later but trying to keep my extreme arousal in check till later tonight.

More later if possible.

Soon To Be

Well sir, being very serious, i must say . I think that Sue is the most successsful and sexy hot wife on this forum at this time. She has for sure come a very long way and i think you have much more in store for your future. I am very happy for all three of you as this is also very hot for all of us readers that you share your fun with us. Sue is a very All American looking wife and she is without a doubt a very hot sexy woman. You and Brad are getting some fine pussy under very erotic conditions. There is NOTHING as exciting as a true Hot Wife. Nothing in the world can compare. I will say again that i feel one day she will give you another very hot surprise and fuck another man. Of coarse it will be for you that she will will do this. For she is getting very wise to your little kinks and her joy is to please you at the same time she pleases her lover or maybe someday lovers. Her is getting very erotic in her conversations with you and that is the ultimate way to expand on your hot wife games. Well done you two and may it get so exciting that you just cant get enough of each other. Keep on keeping on!!! okdeacon

It's about 7:45pm - the kids are doing their thing downstairs and I'm sitting in our office upstairs waiting for Sue to return.

It's moments like this when my mind wanders to what she may be doing and does my cock ever respond to those nasty thoughts. One of these thoughts is that it must be nice to be younger like Brad and able to cum multiple times in an evening - I do remember those days but not in the past 10 years or so. The wicked thought I just had was that if he did her 3x last Thursday and if he does her 3x tonight - he'll actually have fucked her more times than I have - or more correctly, he'll have cum in her more times than I have since she went on the IUD. Just makes me want her all that much more tonight.

She promised me one night she'll write me an Email or a note with "her version" of everything they do on their evenings together - she told me I'll be able to use that on Wednesday nights to keep myself satisfied! Now I need to push her to do it (she's terrible at Email - maybe checks every few days and writes even less).

Northern - thanks for posting that someone was reading all of this. I got a bit side tracked with other stuff since last week.

Going back to last week, Sue didn't get home till quite late if I remember exactly right. I do remember that when we did finally get behind closed doors that she asked me to be gentle with her and plainly told me that Brad had - as she put it - "used her a lot". And I will probably never forget her telling me how he said he wanted to try for three-times again - and how she said he took forever for the 3rd time.

That thought still sits in my head - she said she'd cum enough already but that he really wanted it so she said she just let him fuck her until he finally came the last time. I don't know why that arouses me even now a week later but it still does. She said she was a bit sore from him taking so long. And the way she said it was just such as way that it drove me crazy thinking about it.

She did let me have her that night and it was probably in my head but I swear her pussy felt different, hotter, wetter - my god it was certainly a much darker pink/red than it's normal color.

She knew it turned me on too. She made comments about "hoping I wouldn't take as long as Brad". Needless to say, I didn't. I don't think she orgasmed with me that night but I do know that we felt very close afterwards.

But last weekend found us both feeling under the weather so it wasn't a very "hot weekend" - we did find time on Sunday but it was more love-making than anything else. I don't recall Monday, but I don't think we were very amorous.

Tuesday - I'm sorry to sound greedy but I don't like to miss Tuesday nights since she is still sticking to her "get ready for Brad" Wednesday's. We seemed to be over whatever sneezing/coughing/sniffling thing we'd had over the weekend and Tuesday night sort of picked back up where we'd left off. She teased me a lot and at one point after she'd sucked me a bit - I went to get on top of her and she held her legs tightly shut and started to say "no - not tonight". At first I thought she was serious - and my god did it get me going. She teased that she really wanted to be horny for Brad and wanted to see how 2 days would be and how she'd be on Thursday.

She drove me crazy - at one point she said I should probably jerk-off because she really wanted to wait for Brad. I asked her if she'd suck me off and she said that maybe she'd help me out at the end (she'll do that sometimes - have me jerk-off till I'm just about to cum and then she'll finish me off with her mouth) and she said "maybe" as I started stroking myself.

I didn't really think about it at the time that I'd just given in to her request. But as she said "maybe" she gave it away that she wasn't serious - her face turned to a huge smile when she saw how horny I was and she pulled her knees back for me and said "maybe" and she had this smile on her face "maybe one day we'll do that - but tonight I want you".

That was incredibly hot - I saw a side of her that surprised me and also turned me on incredibly. She knew I was still all turned on and feeling horny on Wednesday and in bed before we went to sleep we kissed a bunch and stuff and she didn't say much but I knew she was horny and that she was horny for Brad. It felt good going to be that night - I remember holding her in my arm next to me as I felt her start to fall asleep - I could feel how hot she was with just the 2 thin layers of cotton between us.

Yesterday morning was a blur as one of our kids missed the bus and I ran them over to school. Sue was already ready to go when I got back. She looked beautiful in a nice blouse and long skirt. I knew she'd have knee-highs on underneath and as I kissed her and grabbed her ass I could feel a pair of high-cut panties underneath and nothing else. She had on a camisole over her bra which to me, meant it was one of the lacy sort of see-through ones underneath.

That was it - a kiss and she was gone until last night when she came home late again.

I cannot describe the look on her face - it's one of just pure pleasure and satisfaction - this deep relaxed look in her eyes, the constant smile, cheeks all rosy and her hair tossed back. The kids seem to be used to her coming home later on the past few Thursdays as her explanation to them is that they are going out after work with friends for drinks & such. They don't ask, but I do....

Our daughter was in bed early - not long after Sue came home and our son was busy so we went up to the bedroom early and as we went in she said "you're not getting me now - later yes, but not now" as she sat me on the bed.

She unbuttoned her blouse and I saw that only the camisole was on - she slipped that off and I swear I could just stare at her all night. Her breasts seemed even more beautiful than usual - the seemed swollen up as if they were proud or something. I could see they were still reddened and I just cannot say how much little thoughts and scenes like that turned me on - knowing Brad had his hands and mouth all over her.

She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. Sure enough they were lacy white panties that matched that bra that was probably in her purse.

I didn't smell much sex-wise on her so I guessed that they'd washed up or showered together before she'd come home - there was no wet spot in her panties or any outward signs of sex - but she KNEW I was eagerly staring at her. She walked right in front of me naked with just her thigh-highs on and pulled out a new pair of panties (granny-panties) and then turned to sit next to me and at that point we lay back and started kissing. I ran my hands all over her but she pulled them away from her panties.

I was so horny at that point but I settled for her breasts and we kissed a bit more until she said she wanted to get something to eat and then we could say good night to our son. She put on these baggie sweatpants & shirt and we went back downstairs as I tried to hid my hard-on.

It was only at 10pm when we came back up for the night that she told me of her evening. How he'd gotten there at 4:30pm having left work early and how she didn't get there till a little after 5pm.

I was a bit distracted by her to remember everything she told me - she said that they'd gotten naked almost immediately and she made it a point to tell me again how she loved being naked with him. She told me more of what they do together too - how she will tell him that he can have "his pussy" now and how he tells her when they are together that she is his. She says that's why she likes being naked with him - it makes her feel like she is his. That it's he who wants her naked.

She told me that sometimes he will ask her to sit or lie in such a way that she is fully ******* to him - like sitting "Indian style" - she told me as I ran my hands over her body that she used to feel weird sitting like that knowing how "open" she was. And she's telling me this not a foot from my face as she's kissing my chest and I have my hands all over her.

But now she says that she feels nothing but - and she made sure I was okay with what she was about to say - but she said she feels nothing but love now sitting there like that. And as she said that she let me run my fingers up through her pussy and I could feel how hot she still was inside.

I guess I'm a true cuckold because I can't describe that moment for me in any other words than absolutely loving it. Hearing her say how much she loves being sexual with Brad - and at that moment feeling her swollen pussy and feeling how hot and wet she was inside - I can't really describe it other than just feeling love for her at that moment. Loving that she felt so good about what she was doing and feeling and that she was able to share it with me.

She told me how he got on top of her and she willingly and even eagerly pulled her legs back for him. "I made him use some lubricant this time" - she added and that just drove me crazy too.

I honestly don't remember much of specifics after that - I was rock hard and by the time she let me in her there was no doubt that I was horny!!!! She told me how he'd cum in her twice and a bunch of other stuff - but when she told me they showered together afterwards, that was when I just exploded in her!

This morning - I'm working from home for a bit and need to do some "real work". Just writing this has gotten me all started up and eager for tonight.

She's already told me she's due for her period in the next few days or so - so I'm not going to miss any chances I have.

>Northern - thanks for posting that someone was reading all of this.

Everyone is reading all this!

>I got a bit side tracked with other stuff since last week.

Those of us that have really experienced this know how you can get "a bit side tracked"!

:)

>She made comments about "hoping I wouldn't take as long as Brad".

Ohh Lordy!

How that woman knows how to play you.

You have a very rare woman there. It must be her age and knowledge of you. And it does show hopw much she cares for you.

You are one lucky SOB friend.

Thanks very much for the extremely HOT update, SoonToBe!

Soon,

I check every day looking for your update. Today was the lucky day. Thanks for taking the time to provide such a hot update. You are a lucky man indeed.

Rick

Ditto, soontobe. You have a lot of fans (well actually I think Sue has a lot of fans) eagerly awaiting each of your posts. Glad to hear you are both feeling better.

Brad is an important part of her happiness, he is keeping her alive with new eroticism - and you love to hear all about it. The more you tell us, the more convinced I am that you should not touch your wife below her belly button on Tuesday night. This should be a flirty, denial night as well as Wed night. You choose delicious words to describe what is happening to your marriage.

Saraha - if Sue really wanted that - to have Tuesdays to herself, I would be okay with it. I am sure I would find it arousing, especially if she teased me a bit or encouraged me to masturbate.

Unfortunately, she is incredibly achey, crampy and uncomfortable - she reminded me that the doc had said that her first few periods might be rough on her.

At first I was concerned that maybe the IUD hadn't worked or something like that. She saw the fear in my face as I asked what was going on. She laughed when she realized I thought she might be pregnant - she eased my concerns by telling me what the doc said as well as telling me she "knows" she is not (she later explained that she KNEW when she was pregnant as she was quite sick and she said her breasts don't ache and aren't swollen at all).
I doubt she'll be in the mood for much this week including Brad as well as me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon,

I remember years ago when my wife first used an IUD, she had the same experience for the first few periods. If I remember, there was also some irregularity in her cycle for a short time.

Reading your post though, a "what if" occurred to me that you may have already thought about. What would happen should Sue somehow become pregnant?

It sounds like the necessary precautions are all in place, but I was curious if you both had considered that possibility.

Rick

An i.u.d. interferes with the fertilised sperm attaching itself to the uterine wall to establish a food supply from the bloodstream. Camel owners used to push pebbles into the uterus of the female camel to cause the same affect. A small number of human females cannot tolerate an i.u.d. because it causes irritation and painful cramping and sometimes headaches and fever.

All extra-marital sex carries risks of pregnancy or imported infections. It is best to talk openly to each other about the risks in advance, and come to a solid agreement of how you will hold the marriage together through "thick and thin, good or bad" if things go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread