• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Waiting for her return

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I must say that the sole reason I have remained here, reading these groups is because of your posts and fascinating progress.

Almost every line you write rings some chord in my mind and at times my desire to reply is almost irresistable. However, if I were to reply ,I would write two or three times as much as your own post so I desist. :)

I am breaking my rule to suggest that now that Brad's "project" is coming to a close, it may be fortuitous for you to assume a more active role in their relationship.

By "role" I mean that you should become Brad's "Excuse".

He makes a new friend and wishes to spend some time each week with his new friend, following some pursuit or other. It may be a game, bowling, or almost anything.

Once a week, on different evenings, or a weekend time, you arrive to take him out. His wife sees him go off with a man and is reassured. She does not know that he is going to ride and pleasure Sue.

You may take him to where they usually go and return home alone, leaving them to enjoy intercourse. You could take him to your home to either stay for the loving, or just to pick your wife up to progress elsewhere. Eventually it might be to your home to allow you to enjoy listening or watching. If the bedroom door has a keyhole, this can provide a very entertaining point of viewing, particularly when the viewing is controlled by a strategically placed bra when your wife wishes to tease you.

Just a suggestion.

Well - for as loving and tender as she was the other nights, last night she turned the teasing back on for sure.

She started as I was undressing her - I took her top off and then slid her jeans down leaving her just in panties and her bra. That was when she started and said "Brad likes this set - he like the bra not being so padded so he can see my nipples get hard and he likes how tight the panties are - what do you think?" And she did a little spin in front of me.

Then she added how it didn't really matter because she prefers being naked when she's with him - and so a few minutes later after we were both undressed we shared a glass of wine and she asked why I was staring at her and I just told her that it still turned me on incredibly to think of her sitting around with Brad just like she is with me.

She was lying next to me and said that she's going to miss her Thursdays with him - how she was now very used to them. And then she sat up and added - just to tease me - that "I normally would be lying like this with Brad" and with that she raised one leg and bent it at her knee. She saw my own cock start to throb as I looked her over and had an unobstructed view of her pussy in all its glory. "Brad like to look at me like that too" she added.

I told her that I loved the changes in her that I've seen over the past few months and that I felt much more at ease about her and Brad. She smiled and took my face in her hands and kissed me and said she too felt a lot more confident about everything - herself, us, her work, and of course, Brad. And that was when I told her that I knew things were going to change again for us and that whatever she wanted to do was fine as long as we were still us and we still shared everything. She smiled and held me close again and said she was very lucky and again kissed me.

This time though I kept going and began to kiss down her neck and her upper chest. I could tell by how her breathing had changed that she was getting turned on. By the time I took her breasts in my hands her nipples were rock hard.

By the time I got to her pussy she was soaked and it didn't take long before she started to pull at my body and on my cock to get up on top of her. I knelt between her spread legs and slapped and rubbed my cock against her open pussy lips and she started to moan.

She asked in between breaths if I liked what I saw and then turned it on and said that this is how she likes to be with Brad and with that she pulled her knees way back. I pushed my cock into her now gaping open pussy and she just said quietly as she pushed her hands against my chest "go slow for a bit" and after a pause she added something like "I love it when Brad will do that".

I felt like she was narrating one of their fucks and she could certainly tell it was having an effect on me as I could barely hold back from just slamming into her. With her hands still on my chest she pulled her knees closer together and sort of held me back for a moment. I pulled them under my arms and held her tightly as I pushed into her. She knew I loved this position and after a minute or so she started again "mmmm, Brad loves this position too" and then she added "I love feeling him enter me sooooo slowly like you are!".

I can't remember a lot of details after that - my cock was in overdrive by then and I just remember marveling at how her pussy felt with my cock so deep in her - and how wet and open she felt in that position. I know I told her at one point how it turned me on that Brad's cock gets to go in her like mine was at the time - she moaned along with me at that thought.

She'd cum several times and I was getting close when she slid herself out from under me and sat up to have a drink of water. I swear - she looked just so radiant at that moment - well fucked, nipples hard, breasts swollen, a sheen of sweat on her forehead with her hair all messed up. Her pussy looked delectable - swollen, open, wet and just so inviting. But she sat there and casually caught her breath while I lay there with my cock still hard and throbbing.

All I could think about looking at her was that this must be how she looks with Brad between fucks! About the only thing I thought would be even more erotic would be if she would have his sperm between her legs dribbling out of her!

At that moment I realized I wanted to see if I could watch them again - or try to - seeing her sitting like that last night, not even 12 hours ago now - for whatever reason, something just said to me that I think I'm maybe ready to watch them now and the idea that her arousal that I was seeing at that moment could be from her and Brad just drove me crazy.

I didn't tell her that - but as we started in again and I got back on top of her I did tell her that it still turned me on incredibly that she was fucking Brad like she is. This time she let me have my fun - she very willingly pulled her legs back and let me hold them with my arms. She felt so damn juicy!!!! That's all I can say to describe it - juicy! And did I ever start to fuck her - oh man it was like I'd been waiting for days and days. She teased me a bit more telling me that Brad likes to fuck her in this position too - she told me that he likes feeling her wet and open like I do. She then told me that she was glad I liked for Brad to cum in her as it made her feel wonderful when he does.

I think she was sort of off in her own little world as she just talked but wasn't really looking at me. She said stuff like liking how Brad felt and liking him cumming in her and that was it for me - I had one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. The day off and the long build-up fucking her was incredible - I swear at the end it felt like my cock grew and swelled up even more as I finally let loose. She giggled as we both came down from our mutual orgasms (yes, sometimes we do time it well) and said how messy she was and felt. As we slid apart and I saw what she meant - she'd cum a lot and so had I and at that moment I can't really explain but I felt this tremendous feeling of emotion as I thought of her and Brad showering together after they'd made a similar mess.

She slid off the bed and got us a warm washcloth - she let me watch as she put one leg up on the bed and wiped herself all over and then let me do the same. After that we got back into bed and spooned up as we watched TV.

I know, not the most exciting evening to read about but I sure know I slept VERY well last night.

I asked her this morning whether she thought she'd be seeing Brad today but she said she wasn't sure and that she would let me know more later today about what she's thinking as she doesn't have it fully sorted out yet.

I'd tell her

SoonToBe said:
She smiled at that and then asked me if I would be okay if she and Brad had a few "quickies" ...she wanted to be sure I'd be okay if she and Brad would have a "quick fuck" at lunch or maybe just something quick after work for a while. I asked her if this would always be on Thursdays and she shook her head and said "probably not".

...this would mean I would no longer know about this ahead of time and she smiled and said "no, you'll just have to be surprised". When I thought more about that - not knowing when she comes home whether they were together that day - it seemed to turn me on and I told her okay ....

I actually like the idea but I didn't really say it to her that way - I want to see her come to her own conclusions. To me, this may be the first step towards her being a bit more spontaneous and maybe even a bit more promiscuous in the future - both things I've wanted to see her actually wanting for herself.

I'd tell her that it'd turn me on to wonder each day if she was fucking him at lunch or after work. The not-knowing would be such a rush, and if you told her, she'd feel more free to pursue her desires. SOmetimes, but not speaking, you might cause her to bury her desires. Let her know the idea turns you on, but tell her only to do it if it turns her on. Let her know how much you'd like to know whatever other naughty thoughts she has.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update - she did NOT do anything yesterday with Brad. But we also didn't have sex last night either - it wasn't like she said no or anything like that but more that it was a long day and we were both pretty tired. No teasing or anything either last night. Maybe I'm seeing things but this morning she did seem to spend a bit more time getting ready than usual. She left a bit ago and I'm finishing up paperwork that's impossible to do without interruptions at the office. So - sounds crazy but I'm sort of hoping she'll let herself go.

Loveslife - I have told her in the past that it turned me on to think about her doing stuff when she's not with me and my learning about them later. We did some of that last year so she should already know that. But to your point, I may re-emphasize that as you're correct that she may not think of it.

Puller - that's an interesting idea but I don't know if I want to be that close with Brad or to merge our lives any more than they are. It's an interesting idea for him to find some new "friend" but I don't think it can be me.

That's all for now. But I will say here and I will say to Sue again soon - I think I am more ready to try to be there with them and watch. I know she'll be supportive and let me "try" again - we've talked about it a few times since then, but now that we are much more open with each other about the extent of what I enjoy and what she's learning to enjoy - I'm thinking it might be easier. Plus some of what was going to freak me out last time - the whole "put the diaphragm in" routine is no longer necessary. I'm thinking I'd still like to come in after they're already started as even now, I still sort of cringe and get a chill thinking about their intensity when they first started last time.

SoonToBe said:
(#1) sounds crazy but I'm sort of hoping she'll let herself go.

I have told her in the past that it turned me on to think about her doing stuff when she's not with me and my learning about them later. We did some of that last year so she should already know that. But to your point, I may re-emphasize that as you're correct that she may not think of it. (#2)

(#3)But I will say here and I will say to Sue again soon - I think I am more ready to try to be there with them and watch. I know she'll be supportive and let me "try" again - we've talked about it a few times since then, but now that we are much more open with each other about the extent of what I enjoy and what she's learning to enjoy - I'm thinking it might be easier. Plus some of what was going to freak me out last time - the whole "put the diaphragm in" routine is no longer necessary. I'm thinking I'd still like to come in after they're already started as even now, I still sort of cringe and get a chill thinking about their intensity when they first started last time.

See numbers in text, above:

1. It's not crazy at all. I love the idea of a wife/girlfriend who plays and tells later. You'll always wonder if she's being naughty. Just don't push her to do it, but reassure her she has your approval and encouragement to play on her own without your foreknowlege. It'll make it more exciting to her if she gets ready in the morning, perhaps already having agreed to meet her lover that day, and not telling you - it's got a naughty appeal to have little secrets. She'll tell you all later, so relish the not knowing if she's letting him fuck her silly in quickies or meetings after work.

If you read my thread, you'll see how many of my fantasies are like that. http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12256-im-new-member-my-story.html

2. Told her in the past? Did it in the past? It's like saying, "I love you." You need to say it frequently to reassure her that her journey into new and scary ground has your loving and firm support.

3. Let me give a different perspective here, if I may. First, you want her to take this in the direction she wants. Well, she's taking it the direction away from having you present, and into the area where she'll meet him informally, at times and places of her choosing. She tells all and lets you play by teasing and storytelling while you two fuck. That's the way she's chosen.

If I were you, I'd cool the "I want to be there" direction and let her choose the direction. It's working for you both as it is, and if there was tension when you participated or watched in the past, she may resist losing the effortless sensuality she now enjoys with you two seperately. Much of the enjoyment each of you get is from it being Brad's pussy at times. You lose that if you are present.

Please understand that I'm respectfully suggesting that your push to be present may be doing the opposite from your stated goal of letting her sensuality unfold according to her wants and needs. It seems like you are trying to redirect the current trend (she meets him alone) to an "I'm there" situation, and that's the opposite of where she's taking it. Are you being selfish, and taking her where she'd rather not go, especially if there was tension before?

Just my humble opinion. I'm no expert, but I've had great luck in bring out the slut in women by finding out their hidden desires and helping make it happen the way they want. I want a girlfriend or wife to live out her fantasies, not because I want her to do things, but because she wants to do them. I’ve been with women whose fantasies involved a romantic dinner, dancing, and sex in a fine hotel. I helped them live that out. I’ve been with other women whose fantasies involved fucking other guys with me watching and participating, or with me not there. I helped them live that out, as well.

What do you think?

Please don't misunderstand my slant. She talks to you and asks if it's ok to see and fuck her lover on lunch hour and after work, on her own and unannounced, but assures you she'll tell all afterwards. If she knows beforehand and doesn't say, that's not cheating because she knows work might interrupt, and she wouldn't want you to feel let down if nothing happened that day. She's probably just open to the possibility today, and will take advantage of an oppportunity.

My other point is that she's talking, as just mentioned, of fucking her lover on lunch hour and after work, on her own and unannounced, but assures you she'll tell all afterwards. She's not bringing up the idea, if I read correctly, of you being present when she meets Brad. So, if you're serious about wanting her to choose the direction, then let her proceed with her "off alone with her lover" for lunchtime fun or after work whenever the mood strikes her, even though this won't let you know beforehand. That's her chosen direction.

Your "wanna be there" idea isn't what she's wanting, is it? Sure, she'll agree if you push the idea. If you were going to refrain from an idea so she's not pushed in a direction other than her wishes, I think "me being present" would be the first idea I'd refrain from mentioning. If she wants you there, she'll say so.

She's loving this, and she loves Brad's possesiveness when she's "his". Let her continue to have that. If it ain't broke, don't fix it (or change it). There's no tension now, she's having a blast. That's probably why she hasn't pushed to bring you back into their experience, so it all goes smoothly, without upsetting you and threatening your relationship or her sexy affair.

Just my opinion.

I knew she was going to be up to something yesterday!!!!

I'm still turned on thinking about it this morning. When I came home last night about 6:30 she was home already putting dinner in the oven to warm up. I kissed her and she had this big smile on her face as I did so. I asked her "whats up? how was your day?" She kept on smiling and said "it was great!" and she still had this smile so I asked "what's with the smile?" .

She looked around making sure the kids weren't near and said quietly "can you taste Brad on my lips?" I swear my eyes opened up like saucers and before I could say anything she whispered "you said I could have fun, right?" and she said something like "I don't know what came over me but I gave him a blow-job after work! I hope you're okay with it." I was speechless and she said "Are you?!" with this sudden tone of concern and all I did was take her back in my arms and kissed her even more deeply - our tongues all over each other. I swear my mind went crazy! I swore I could feel her lips were a bit swollen. Could I taste him at all? It was just so intense. She pushed me away and smiled - I told her I wanted her upstairs but she said she needed to take care of dinner and that "there would be time later".

Well, 10pm came and we turned off the president and she joked and said "I have your stimulus package here!" and with that she rolled towards me and began getting passionate. I was so turned on when she pulled my cock out and said "hmmm - another cock for today!" - oh god, that was intense. When she started sucking on me - just thinking that she'd done the same for Brad not 5 hours earlier - I was near bursting right away.

She pushed me back on the bed and she climbed on top first (well, first she put some lubricant) and I swear it was the most incredible sex show I've ever seen from her. She squatted over my stiff cock and put on this incredible show for me as I lay there. She had her hands all over - rubbing her clit - pulling her pussy open - squeezing her breasts and nipples. And all the while - slowly lowering herself onto my cock!

As she came to rest - she leaned forward and I held her tightly as I pushed the last few millimeters of my cock into her. I told her that was so hot and she said "I know...." and with a moan she added - intentionally - "Brad likes it too!".

Oh god did that do it for me - I thrust up into her so hard that I almost knocked her off of me and I grabbed both her ass cheeks and held her as I started to just go wild. She just told me over and over "do it" and "fuck me good". We've used this position before - but usually she wants to turn over at the end when I'm about to cum (she'd already cum several times) - not last night though. In between both our moaning she asked me if I could get off in that position (sometimes it's just not enough to get me there) - and last night, from what she'd said and done - there was no doubt and I moaned back "yeah" and she just started urging me on. It was so erotic. I mean she'll be vocal and graphic and stuff but she really got into it "fuck me" "cum in me" "fill me up already" over and over. The lubricant was incredible and I swear I felt like a machine at one point. I remember at the end I grabbed her ass cheeks harder and pulled her down onto me as I finally let loose. She let out this incredibly sexy low moan and I felt her whole body shake just after I'd started to come down - it was so incredible to feel.

After that we just lay together and she joked "so, I guess you were okay with my surprise tonight?!" I held her close and it was one of those moments I've spoken of - and I think I can sort of understand it. She had a wild time with Brad - not just yesterday after work, but other times. And it seemed to me last night that what we just had together was like it was added onto what had happened earlier - kind of like icing on a cupcake, or dessert after a great meal. At that moment - I know I felt that same closeness I've felt before but I think I sort of understand it now.

Anyway - to LovesLife. You need to go back to my posts from last December to understand the issue I had with watching them. I"m not sure if you read that - I remember it vividly as it was quite intense for me at the time. They aren't opposed to me watching them at all - back in December we all agreed that it would be good for us and me to be there - and I do still want to do that and I'm fairly sure they would still be wanting it too. I had some issues back then that I think are, if not totally behind me/us now, at least at the point where I can deal with it. From your last few posts, I'm not sure you have the proper perspective on this situation.

They ARE getting together tomorrow night - Sue shared that with me this morning and added "it's a good thing you enjoyed yourself last night!" - but it may be one of the last few times on Thursdays. I may share some of what Puller suggested with Sue for her to suggest to Brad. Not me as the friend but of him maybe finding a different reason to go out in the evening. But I also want to see what happens of it's own accord.

How times, eh? Yes, I read the preceeding thread, and enjoyed the progression.

From what I know about women, I would make sure I verbalised my approval of her new type of adventure, and not just let my amorous reaction speak for itself. Women need the reassurance that, yes, you loved her doing that, and yes, she has your approval and encouragement to do more in the future, and do it often.

She's in the bedroom watching NCIS on Tivo from yesterday or the day before. What is it with women and Mark Harmon - Sue's like a little girl infatuated with him and his steely grey hair.

Anyway - it's Wednesday so we're not going to be messing around tonight. It's weird that it feels almost normal now for this on Wednesdays and also for me to actually WANT her to fuck Brad tomorrow night so I can have her later on. Now that I think I have this revelation on why this feels so good for us - it'll be interesting to see if I continue to feel this way or if it's just all in my mind.

Still, the idea that she just gave Brad a blow-job yesterday - just like that - is keeping me hot and horny tonight.

Loveslife - believe me - she KNEW I liked what she did. That I am sure of - but to be sure I will certainly reinforce it.

I am looking forward to the future post you make when you admit that Sue is including several names in your lovemaking sessions. "Brad is for now", but it could be "Brad, Colin and David" in the future, so I hope that happens so they can get more time with Sue than you do...........making it the ultimate test of the strength of your marriage (how many brownie points you have notched up from treating your wife in the manner she deserves).

It is better to have an ejaculation of sperm that jumps 50 inches accross the room, than several ejaculations per week that dribble out the end and kinda cause thoughts of disappoinment in your wife even if she does not mention that she thinks your libido is nose-diving. A wife can feel less attractive if her husband's libido is dropping off - she thinks it is her fault.

Hello Soon to be, I asked you a while back if you would ever eat Brads cream pie (not just taste his cum on your wifes mouth)....is that still the case? If and when you get enough nerve to watch them fuck and Brad ejaculate in your wife, how about immediately entering her pussy for sloppy seconds?

Another awesome step! I continue to be amazed at how well Sue plays the game with you. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Only a minute for a short update as Sue's due back from the store anytime now.

Last night was just as good as Thursdays always are. As I said, I actually find myself almost eagerly awaiting them. She was a bit later than usual not getting home till well after 7pm. I was okay with that as I know they are enjoying their last few evenings together - at least for a while.

I was thinking though that perhaps a sports/exercise type of excuse might be good for Brad to use but I haven't suggested it to Sue yet.

She shooed me away from following her upstairs right away and I begrudgingly gave in. By 10pm I was so eager to rip off her sweatshirt and pants.

Cleaner - yes, I did go down on her last night before we started to get into it - not quite a true creampie, but Brads semen in her is an obvious taste. Since getting her IUD, it's been much more pleasant to go down on her and lick her without spermicide to be tasting. And yes, if I did have the chance one day - I don't think I"d hesitate to do it right after he'd finished in her. I have long told Sue - even my own cum in her is a turn on - something about knowing a cock was deep inside her when it let loose.

She was pretty tired by 10pm though so after getting her most of the way to another orgasm, I climbed on top and she was fine with me holding her legs back and doing it the way I wanted. Looking down at my cock in her - knowing Brad was in her earlier - to this day it's still a wicked turn on. She held her knees back for me and encouraged me to "do it for yourself" and she assured me she'd be right there with me.

Even a few hours later, it seemed she was still VERY wet inside and she told me several times how physical and amorous Brad had been - in my head I told myself that was her way of telling me he'd cum a lot in her - and going with that thought, it didn't take me long to add my own load to her.

I offered to go down and lick her clean afterwards but she said she'd had enough for one night and felt kind of sensitive "down there" so instead I got her a warm washcloth and we went to be shortly afterwards.

That's all till later tonight.....

You must reward Sue with breakfast in bed every morning to absolutely prove you are ever so grateful for cucking you so deliciously. Sue might need a close girlfriend who can share the excitement she is feeling with you "giving her permission". That girfriend could tease you by telling you snippets of what is happening instead of Sue doing that.

Well, last night didn't go as planned. We got into a bit of an argument about something unrelated to sex and it spilled over into the bedroom such that there was no nookie last night.
All is mended now, actually, all was mended late last night - so there is hope yet for this evening.
Saraha - I do think you're right in that Sue doesn't really have anyone (other than me) to confide in or talk to about all of this. She's not really an online type of person though - she rarely even checks Email. She's closest with her younger sister but this would totally freak her out as she's a "goodie-2-shoes" type who to this day after 15 years of marriage won't get undressed in front of her husband! (amazing she had 3 kids!). I thought maybe one of her girlfriends at work would catch onto her and Brad and that might let her confide in one of them but so far, they've been careful (thankfully as jobs are scarce these days).
Anyway - that's all for now.

Well - all was forgiven last night. Our son was out until quite late (after midnight when he got a ride home) - so from 9pm on - we had quite a bit of time for ourselves.

Sue came out and asked me how I was feeling lately about everything that was going on. I told her that I was happy and I added that her being happy really added to my happiness too. She too said she liked how things were right now and that she was going to miss her Thursdays when they come to an end at the end of March. She told me that Brad had been feeling some pressure at home and that he felt they should change things up a bit. She said that while they haven't figured out what they may do - she was hopeful that they would find some alternative.

That was the opportunity so I asked her if Brad could find some other excuse to get out of the house - like maybe joining a gym or something like that. Sue said that she didn't see how that would work for her since that would mean she'd need some sort of "story" for her to use with the kids - plus, she didn't think it would be something they could "schedule". I told her she could try being more spontaneous - and she was surprised at that, that I would be okay with that. I was a bit confused and she said that she thought scheduling Thursdays made it easier on me - and wasn't sure I would be okay with her running out at other times. I told her it wasn't me she needed to be concerned about but more what she'd say to the kids and such. But, in reality, they probably wouldn't notice or care as long as it didn't impact them.

She said she'd think about it and talk it over with Brad as an option.

I just came out and asked her if she's ever thought of someone other than Brad. She smiled and said that she does - but that she's got a good thing right now and unless that changes, she enjoys thinking about it but doesn't have a desire to pursue anyone else. She then looked at me and said something about it "taking a while to get really comfortable with someone" and she then re-emphasized how safe and comfortable she is with Brad.

We started getting amorous and as we undressed and got onto the bed she told me "you know, he wants to spend the night with me". Just like that, very nonchalantly, as if it's no big deal. I stopped playing with her to just look at her - I asked if thats something she wanted. She was quiet for a moment which sort of told me her answer but she did say "well, it would be nicer than always having to run out afterwards". I wasn't sure what to say as this was definitely a first!!!!

I had actually long expected to hear this from her - and had actually even WANTED her to want this - all I could say back was "how would it happen?". She told me they'd just tossed the idea around - Brad said that he was thinking that he'd tell his wife that this big-project was coming to an end and there was a big party and that he'd be staying overnight. But she wasn't sure how I would be about that.

I told her that I'd need to think about it for a while. I said "I'm not saying no but I'm not saying yes yet either". She smiled and said something like she'd try to convince me to be okay with it. And that became the basic premise of all of her teasing last night!

She told me all sorts of stuff as we got frisky in bed. She told me how nice it would be for her not to have to jump up and get all cleaned up to come home. She told me how fun it would be to have sex with him in the morning. I told her it wasn't the sex that was giving me agita - that it was her spending the entire night with him - and to be honest, it brought back a lot of the intimacy-issues I'd felt earlier. But at the same time, it turned me on incredibly - and I couldn't hide that last night.

She told me to think about how he might be able to easily have sex with her 2 or 3 times before they'd fall asleep and how maybe they could do more in the morning! She did that just to dig into me since I'm at most good for 2 times before I'd need a rest. But just the way she said it - like she really wanted him to fuck her all night long. Damn it really got me hot.

When we finally were fucking she told me how lucky she is that she gets to "feel this from 2 great guys" - as she lay back and really let me get deep into her. She asked me in that giggly coy manner "it really turns you on to know Brad fucks me like this too, doesn't it?!" - and that was it - on top of everything else - at that moment thinking of Brad deep in her like I was, thinking of her body milking his cock the way she was doing mine - and thinking of him cumming inside her over and over just set me off like crazy.

As we lay there afterwards hugging and kissing I asked her if she thought there was a chance I could maybe watch them again. She rolled herself onto her side and looked at me and said "do you think you'll be able to?" an all I said was "I want to try". She smiled and said "I'll talk with Brad and see what he thinks".

All I can say is 'WOW'! Susan's slave is right, the way Sue plays the game with you is masterful. You know you're going to let her spend the night with him, and that her doing so will be such a turn-on for both of you that it will lead to repeat performances.

I know how I felt last night but now, later on the next day - I am having second thoughts about how I feel about her spending the night with him.

I can't explain it but after I wrote that earlier I started to think about it more and I don't know if it's such a good idea for them to spend the entire night together. I was looking at her in the kitchen earlier and thinking about a lot of stuff. I'm really okay with them fucking - that part is easy to accept - but now - after thinking about it since writing all that from last night - I'm sort of worried about whether spending the whole night is a good idea or not.

I think maybe I rushed things a bit too much or something as this isn't feeling that good with me the longer I'm thinking about it. I know we have a lot of time to talk about it before it might happen so I'm going to kind of try to put it out of my head for a while. I can't explain it - maybe thinking about watching them again got this ill feeling in me started again. And me - with the whole "maybe he can go to the gym" idea - part of me says I"m crazy for encouraging them to continue and another part of me wants to see where it all goes to. I just have the willies thinking about it, I guess now that the sexual-high from last night has worn off a bit.

Sorry for a bummer post.

Users who are viewing this thread