• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching Hubbys -Helping Hubbys

• Thread startermwfslut
  • Start date
more pics

show white cock next to the bbc

Legs Wide Open

mwfslut said:
whats your fav?

A white woman would never need directions from me, a white man who understands a white woman's need to be offered on the Altar of her Black God Cock which she was born to worship. I would only be there as an Alter-boy to help her use her body as a temple of worship for as many Black God Cocks that require a white woman to drink their nectar deep down her wanton throat. Or if deserving, in her temple pussy held as wide open by me while other Altar-boys instruct her on continuing to worship that Black God Cock with orgiastic spasms to make sure she cums with proper ritual worshiping desire.

Open arms

I would welcome with open arms my husbands willingness to watch, even help guide a lover's member into my depths, but in no way would I want him to be bi-sexual. I am not into pictures, but if he so desired, it would be ok with me. I think I would prefer to make love to a black lover alone or possibly with another black lover. Am I alone in this? I truly did enjoy this thread and it amazes me because a year or so ago I would have been highly disgusted.

what is the site so we can go there

any compareing pics

white hubby comparing his to bbc any cool pics like that out there please post thank you :bj:

Than k you

Called you like bring to the front again

love the first one where she is motioning the hubby to come clean them

M.o.m.

Multi Orgasmic Mary is awesome! Would LOVE to get some of her full vids.

Nice thread. HOT PICS!

diggin the pixs love the cuckold amateurs
img.php
:lick:

fantastic Pics!! i would love that black cock fucking me and my hubby licking me sametime

mmmmmm..u make me wish I was yuor husband...I'd love to eat you out after you've been fucked !

WOW..this is my favorite posting on DC...great job!!

Nice.

mwfslut said:
found this UK group with tons of pics ENJOY! Love to hear comments on favs.

Right where all white men need to be.Just happy to see it.Thank you.:heartbrea

5th pic in first group.

Snowwhite2007 said:
Right where all white men need to be.Just happy to see it.Thank you.:heartbrea

Talking about 5th picture in first group.

5th picture,she needs to be licked,by me now.

5th picture,third group.

mwfslut said:
more helpful hubs

Sweet.She needs to be licked.By me,i can tell.Saving this one to computer.

Have watched my wife taken

there is nothing like watching a black man taken your wife in front of you in your bed, had have him stay with her a few days.

those pics were hot

gawd what a body she has...he can suck my cock too if i can lick and suck her all night....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread