What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
Satxlatinos said:
You think he’s interested? I’ve seen him talking to her and taking glances at her a few times even when I catch him looking
I think that if left alone with your wife and she gets friendly with him like touching and rubbing his back or his neck to start with will let her know how far and how fast she can make her move to start with the kissing and hugging. But you have to make him believe that you are not there. Once she gets his cock deep inside her pussy and she holds on to him real tight then you can come in and just quietly watch. It might be best to let him and your wife have their first time alone. If he comes back for more time with your wife then gently and slowly let him know that you are okay with him fucking your wife. Hope this helps. I'm cheering for the both of you that it works with him.

Reactions: Satxlatinos and leahshub
franklyhorny said:
Your husband is so lucky to have a wife that lets him watch. Wish I could get mine to do the same.
I hope some day u get to watch her nT_6vut9gzhy26nbdd60d61qq3r_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, franklyhorny, smallcockguy and 1 other person
nT_a6yx41qn65gtyvss815xcy18_600 (1).jpg ooo my his step dad is so bignT_a6yx41qn65gtyvss815xcy18_600 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, leahshub, drackdrap and 3 others
Carlahotwife said:
I hope some day u get to watch hernT_6vut9gzhy26nbdd60d61qq3r_600.jpg
Thanks and I hope you saying so makes it happen and soon.

• Love
Reactions: Satxlatinos
Reactions: franklyhorny
Mine her bull is a 50 year old man and she is 27
While they go out side he exhibit her maximum
And introduce her as his Stepney and let his friends fuck her while they are in resort ( she and 5 guys include her bull)

Reactions: DaveJ and franklyhorny
Adhityasnair said:
Mine her bull is a 50 year old man and she is 27
While they go out side he exhibit her maximum
And introduce her as his Stepney and let his friends fuck her while they are in resort ( she and 5 guys include her bull)
Nice bull that likes to share.

Carlahotwife said:
I hope some day u get to watch hernT_6vut9gzhy26nbdd60d61qq3r_600.jpg
She looks like she loves it

Bottomcuck said:
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?
Basically all you mentioned 😅😁

When she has a guys cock in her mouth and when she puts his condom on with her mouth

20220827_064408.jpg 20220820_201649.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, happytwobeecucked, whitewife696969 and 6 others
Dingos said:
When she has a guys cock in her mouth and when she puts his condom on with her mouth

Love it can you give me tips on how to get cuckolded I wanna see my wife with my friend he’s younger than us but idk how to approach him about it

Reactions: Dingos
Dingos said:

Same here

Reactions: Dingos and franklyhorny
PervertedPolishCouple said:
I'd love seeing it done without the condom. Bareback, skin to skin is so much sexier and more natural.

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple and Dingos
my husband loved watching me with his step dadnT_y226yat98631tkttrdvpe6ux_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, whitewife696969, smallcockguy and 3 others
RLyonheart said:
My favorite is to see my husband happy - he like so much when I suck the other guy
You have one lucky husband. Wish my wife were as great as you.

Reactions: RLyonheart
franklyhorny said:
You have one lucky husband. Wish my wife were as great as you.
I am lucky ..... she's just gone to wash the dishes :)

RLyonheart said:
I am lucky ..... she's just gone to wash the dishes :)
The her what I wrote. Hope it puts a smile on her face. Thanks

Reactions: RLyonheart
RLyonheart said:
My favorite is to see my husband happy - he like so much when I suck the other guy

View attachment 2272723
She is particularly fond of this cock. I loved videoing this one, got nice and close. See her clutching his balls and really working her tongue. Some guys are a bit disappointing - too small, not hard enough, cum too early or not at all. This fellah we've know for some time now and never disappoints. She's got to know every curve, every crevice. She knows how to build him up, how to edge him and how to get over that hill. To her it's really like a feast.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, smallcockguy and leahshub