• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date
curious_newengland_mom said:
Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

:feedback:

Yes, Great Ass you have!! I would love to bury my face between your Ass Cheeks and grow Hard!! Thanks:whip_it:

Hubby is foolish...Great looking ass....would love to see tits

Ok its time to stop this shit! One freak'n pic of a womans ass, not even butt naked has gotten 9 pages of replies? Unbelieveable, you dont even know how the rest of this babe looks.The ass shot is pretty decent but thats about all one can truly say about it.But 9 pages, 9, incrediable, I dont know what this site is coming to.

are you in boston by any chance . I want that ass

yummmmmmmy! let me be your cuckold for a night!

very nice. what are you curious about?

think that's one fine ass

I give you 9 out of 10 for your beautiful bum. It is fabulously sexy.
To get a full 10, it needs to be naked and available for flying high.

Great ass! Would love to see more...would love to pound that ass hard!

Hot ASS!!!

I would LOVE to hit that ass ALL NIGHT, Your fucking hot!!!!!!!!!
:clap: :bj:

A lot of wives don't get enough sex because their husbands are too tired to perform after a hard day's work. It is therefore natural for a wife to desire a "top-up" during the day at a secret location.

very nice you need a big black cock there i can get mine there if you need it let me know if your interested

Instant hard on

panties

nice good shape and with panties offers a taste of things to come. would be nice to see it without too and what about any other assets ? no ned to be shy in here just cover face lol :kissass:

What's not to like...errr...love?? Looks hawt to me. Would love to see something big and black sliding between those those thighs!!

10 pages of comments over one butt pic, losers all of you!Give it a rest, this guy hasnt posted since the first pic.:wtf:

this is a nice shot...would love to meet and see more

You have a looking ASS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd change religion for that ass.. it's juicy!

i would love to melt inside of that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread