• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date
Are Y0u People Fucking Retarded?? There Was 1 Pic Posted And This Has Carried On For 11 Pages?!

luv2cuck2005 said:
Are Y0u People Fucking Retarded?? There Was 1 Pic Posted And This Has Carried On For 11 Pages?!

Dude, you said it.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice ass

Last edited by a moderator:
ass is made for a blk mans hands..

hi new england, massachusetts blk male here, perfect ass , would love to plow that. whats your location

Now That's A Big White Ass!!!

curious_newengland_mom said:
Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

:feedback:

very nice

Nice ass, nice pose, nice panties! Any more pics? Ever get south, we can do it without hubby knowing!!!!!!

The nicer your words to her, the more likely she will be in your arms by nightfall.

i'm back.....

here's a few more pics for you guys.....hope u like

Attachments

• come and get it.jpg
    come and get it.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,219
  • hey baby.jpg
    hey baby.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,656
  • warming up.jpg
    warming up.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,418
Wow very nice...im also in New England Mass that is springfield Mass... what do I have to do to see that in person

can you im me on yahoo...illcrx88

Bbc In Nyc

Ever Get To Nyc? Would Love To Stuff You Good. Hubby Doesn't Have To Know.

I think I might need to get more upcclose and personal

curious_newengland_mom said:
Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

:feedback:

You got a great bottom sweetie!

Blk.woody said:
Ok its time to stop this shit! One freak'n pic of a womans ass, not even butt naked has gotten 9 pages of replies? Unbelieveable, you dont even know how the rest of this babe looks.The ass shot is pretty decent but thats about all one can truly say about it.But 9 pages, 9, incrediable, I dont know what this site is coming to.

LOL woody. You are right on the money!

I commented as a just-passing-through kind of thing and only after I commented, did I realize all the pages dedicated to this ass. I'm on like page and I don't think she posted another pic yet, lol.

Thanks for post....Very hot and naughty

hi,

Thanks for your post, you look very hot ... like the naughtiness.
What is the naughtiest outfit you have worn out?

email me directly at: watch1@gmail.com

new pics posted...page 12 i think.

Great bottom! I hope your husband appreciates it as much as we do!

Users who are viewing this thread