What's the most embarrasing thing cuckolds do? Like in day to day life?

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date

cute_sandra

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2016
Anyone ready to share the secrets of these little wussies?

Last edited:
Reactions: shareher2 and Readyu
Ouch. It sounds rough

Hearing my wife have an orgasm during sex with another guy. When we first met we must have made love hundreds of times during the early years. Not once did I make her cum. The very first time her boyfriend had sex with her he made her cum over and over again

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, andy_mindi, slaveofmyown and 7 others
I feel the same with my husband. I had a couple of orgasms at first, but then it became very dificult. He had helped me with toys, which is great, but Man is a Man!

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, andy_mindi, tinytool and 4 others
****** to listen to demands on anydesk camera on how many fingers i stick up my butt.

Reactions: cute_sandra and slavecplTX
sometimes I am ordered to take of my panties and masturbate my little clit infront of my wife as he tells me how he's going to fuck her while she berates me for not being able to get hard

sissyslut-*******-sissy.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Hung, xswitch, tinydicklett and 1 other person
I went to my wife work bbq and did not realise everyone there new she was fucking her senior sergent and that I was a sissy when she went to the toilet and was gone a long time they kept me occupied with useless small talk while he fucked her in the bathroom but I could hear her grunting through the window

sissy contract2aweb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: StubHub, slaveofmyown, Dark_Hung and 3 others
Get the a cuck to take photos of the slut and send it to the me.

Reactions: Hornyhubb, slaveofmyown, tucsoncucktobbw and 1 other person
take pictures of her blk b/f Darren fucking her..and having to fluff and clean him now also

Reactions: StubHub, Weakwtboi and Custer Laststand
nancyask said:
a guy got me to put my wife's bra on then got a pic and blackmailed me into being his new gf and doing anything he likes any time he wants it
Do you enjoy it?

Reactions: Weakwtboi
Had a friend find out my wife was fucking other men. He was single tried to fuck wife but she wouldn't/ He came over one evening when wife was out on a date, I had been left wearing panties and a nightie and put my clothes on over them when i answered the door. Short story, I ended up sucki g his dick in my panties and nightie. He said i would have to continue as long as he wanted it, orhe'd let all frinds and family know. My wife said, "well. looks like your his girl" Had to do a lot of things for him until he got married,

Reactions: sissyjenny, StubHub, h5t6ca and 12 others
ckc said:
Had a friend find out my wife was fucking other men. He was single tried to fuck wife but she wouldn't/ He came over one evening when wife was out on a date, I had been left wearing panties and a nightie and put my clothes on over them when i answered the door. Short story, I ended up sucki g his dick in my panties and nightie. He said i would have to continue as long as he wanted it, orhe'd let all frinds and family know. My wife said, "well. looks like your his girl" Had to do a lot of things for him until he got married,
Tell us more

Reactions: slaveofmyown
I completely understand I have become my wives former lovers girlfriend after she fell for a more dominant male lover many nights i am the middle of the threesome as she goes out to play

Reactions: ckc
My ex used to go out and not tell guys I was her cuck. As a result, she would text me before she got home and I would have to wait under the bed and listen.. We had quite an old bed which dipped quite a lot in the middle and so I would usually hear as well as feel her small light body make a slight indentation and then a larger creaking that almost pinned me to the floor as the guy got on too (she like big guys). Then it would be however long of fucking and sucking.. the awkward bit was listening to them 69 - she loved that stuff but I'd have to be quiet as there was a lot of slurping

Reactions: SexypinkhairDD, slaveofmyown, xswitch and 9 others
siss4it37 said:
sometimes I am ordered to take of my panties and masturbate my little clit infront of my wife as he tells me how he's going to fuck her while she berates me for not being able to get hard

sissyslut-*******-sissy.jpg
Can we get a better shot of your tits? That is very hot.

Sure

BF81F5DA-E90A-4ED4-83D5-D3CF140D31C3.jpeg

lnohhnvm said:
Can we get a better shot of your tits? That is very hot.

AA031B17-F734-46E0-A01C-95ECAAA2CE98.jpeg 2A9F21B9-1999-4D00-8519-A0AE9038C995.jpeg

Reactions: Kenbcolley and Lilcockcuck
sissy;

can you tell me how you got your tits? for some reason, i am interested in that. if you want to contact me privately feel free.

Reactions: Lilcockcuck
For me it started with this black guy at work ask me if I like to go have a few drinks after work on Friday. So he told be ready around 8:30 he was gone to pick me up. Well that one Friday became many more Friday and then Saturday night too. Then on one Saturday night we were at a black night club sitting at a table when he ask me to dance with him. I told we two man an he inform me that I was his new girl friend he said what man would let another man pick him up an then buy all the drinks all those nigh he told me i'm in for a big change in my life. That night he made me his girlfriend

• Love
Reactions: h5t6ca, tinydicklett, natasnaikul and 3 others