What's the most embarrasing thing cuckolds do? Like in day to day life?

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date
StubHub said:
In day to day life............. It is going to work everyday, in cock cage and panties. Knowing that a wrong move will ****** the back of my waist. Everyday there is a chance I will be found out. When I notice my shirt has ridden up I quickly move to adjust the shirt. P.S. a lot of time I am on new construction job sites working.
So a really manly work environment! Yummy! I agree, embarrassment & stress must be constant

StubHub said:
In day to day life............. It is going to work everyday, in cock cage and panties. Knowing that a wrong move will ****** the back of my waist. Everyday there is a chance I will be found out. When I notice my shirt has ridden up I quickly move to adjust the shirt. P.S. a lot of time I am on new construction job sites working.
Does any of your co workers suspect that you wear cage and panties? how do you behave in your work?
Does your wife provide you with males to enjoy you?

Reactions: cute_sandra
h5t6ca said:
Does any of your co workers suspect that you wear cage and panties? how do you behave in your work?
Does your wife provide you with males to enjoy you?
None of my co-workers have hinted that they suspect anything. Try to act normal at work until that is the cage pinches or rubs the wrong way. Wife provides no enjoyment to me.

Reactions: cute_sandra
StubHub said:
None of my co-workers have hinted that they suspect anything. Try to act normal at work until that is the cage pinches or rubs the wrong way. Wife provides no enjoyment to me.
Do you pimp your wife?

StubHub said:
If this helps, anxiety makes many wimpy guys uncomfortable, sweaty or scratchy at work, even with out a cage

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
I think we fucked your hot wife
BrokenWimp said:
My ex used to go out and not tell guys I was her cuck. As a result, she would text me before she got home and I would have to wait under the bed and listen.. We had quite an old bed which dipped quite a lot in the middle and so I would usually hear as well as feel her small light body make a slight indentation and then a larger creaking that almost pinned me to the floor as the guy got on too (she like big guys). Then it would be however long of fucking and sucking.. the awkward bit was listening to them 69 - she loved that stuff but I'd have to be quiet as there was a lot of slurping