What's the most embarrasing thing cuckolds do? Like in day to day life?

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date
I piss in my husband’s mouth once per day. Right before he showers I have him get on his knees in the shower and I hike one leg up over him and piss directly in his mouth. This is a daily ritual of ours.

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, slaveofmyown, IanNEUK and 21 others
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I piss in my husband’s mouth once per day. Right before he showers I have him get on his knees in the shower and I hike one leg up over him and piss directly in his mouth. This is a daily ritual of ours.
we d this regular also into his coffee too

Reactions: xswitch, HotwifeAdmirer, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I was fucking this married woman I worked with. One day we were having lunch and her husband was there with his boss. She took me over to introduce me to her husband right in front of his boss. From the smirk on the boss face he knew I was smashing dude's wife. She fucking emasculated him in front of his boss.

Reactions: fllcouple, stockinglover, ckc and 1 other person
nancyask said:
he is making my tits bigger and it is getting hard to hide it when he makes me were a bra it really shows
I need to see the tits.

ckc said:
Had a friend find out my wife was fucking other men. He was single tried to fuck wife but she wouldn't/ He came over one evening when wife was out on a date, I had been left wearing panties and a nightie and put my clothes on over them when i answered the door. Short story, I ended up sucki g his dick in my panties and nightie. He said i would have to continue as long as he wanted it, orhe'd let all frinds and family know. My wife said, "well. looks like your his girl" Had to do a lot of things for him until he got married,

Haha

nancyask said:
hormone cream and pills he makes me take the pills and he puts the cream on me
what hormones and cream?

Mine was people at my school finding out I worshiped my sis and they got me to wear her stuff for gym class

• Love
Reactions: h5t6ca
Couple i'm seeing frequently as a bull has their own kink and routines.
Morstly while fucking he's allowed to watch from the back, no touching but just look at our genitals going at it. She told him this is his place because we don't want to see his face while having sex. After cumming inside her, no matter pussy or with anal, he eats one of the presented pies. While back she asked me to pee over her in a way it runs down her buttcrack or on her stomach to his face. She told me he likes her pee but from a guy this disgusts him. First few times he asked her to please don't, now he's J.O. as soon as he feels any pee in his face.

Reactions: slaveofmyown, Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
At least 10 years, most embarrassing is when Bulls are brutal and do various things to my wife and telling me how such slut she is. For example they streach her pussy to maximum and then they ask me if i knew she has so wide pussy and ask me sometimes what to lut in her ass when they streach it hard.

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Keesnl and SquirmingSub
SubUltimateCouple said:
At least 10 years, most embarrassing is when Bulls are brutal and do various things to my wife and telling me how such slut she is. For example they streach her pussy to maximum and then they ask me if i knew she has so wide pussy and ask me sometimes what to lut in her ass when they streach it hard.
Pretty sure you're enjoying the hell out of it sub cuck.

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Do you piss in public places if your lover or master Wants that?

Reactions: slaveofmyown, ckc and Wifeluv
siss4it37 said:
I went to my wife work bbq and did not realise everyone there new she was fucking her senior sergent and that I was a sissy when she went to the toilet and was gone a long time they kept me occupied with useless small talk while he fucked her in the bathroom but I could hear her grunting through the window

sissy contract2aweb.jpg
I know it can be uncomfortably, but sometimes needs be kept occupied, just pretending he is a functional adult, talking about stuff. Is out of pity

I hated it. Having to do anything he wanted. But I realized I would get hard easily when he was using me…. I think it was a lot to do with the humiliation and being submissive to him. His dick was maybe 5 inches, or less. He loved having control over me.

My wife does a lot of work for certain charities. She also fucks a lot of guys from those charitable organizations, that may be her main function. We go to many charity fund raising dinners and events, so I am socializing with guys that fuck her. They don't know I know, and it is emarrassing to be there and have them say " I've heard a lot about you from Debbie, shes does some really important work, Blah, Blah."

Reactions: h5t6ca
Debshusband said:
My wife does a lot of work for certain charities. She also fucks a lot of guys from those charitable organizations, that may be her main function. We go to many charity fund raising dinners and events, so I am socializing with guys that fuck her. They don't know I know, and it is emarrassing to be there and have them say " I've heard a lot about you from Debbie, shes does some really important work, Blah, Blah."
Probably they heard some personal embarrassing details about u. Lol

Debshusband said:
My wife does a lot of work for certain charities. She also fucks a lot of guys from those charitable organizations, that may be her main function.
Can you please check this for typos? I would hope that she fucks more guys *for* the charity than *from* it. You know, as a change of pace from all those coffee mugs and tote bags.

Laceyfemme said:
Can you please check this for typos? I would hope that she fucks more guys *for* the charity than *from* it. You know, as a change of pace from all those coffee mugs and tote bags.
Kind of a more personal "Meet and greet", or something to eat besides the usual fund raising dinner. She was at a "Training retreat" all weekend. She packed a lot of nice lingerie to train in.

Last edited:
Reactions: cute_sandra
Debshusband said:
How do you know she is fucking them?