What's the most embarrasing thing cuckolds do? Like in day to day life?

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date
h5t6ca said:
How do you know she is fucking them?
Well, lets see. I have spyware on her phone (my phone contract so its legal) I read her texts and email. I track her phone so I know that many of her "Meetings" are at cheap motels. When she goes to weekend long "seminars" she packs very nice lingerie, sex toys, one I found a douche. I go through her bags when she comes home, she always goes right into a shower giving me time to look. Little things like that.

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Debshusband said:
Well, lets see. I have spyware on her phone (my phone contract so its legal) I read her texts and email. I track her phone so I know that many of her "Meetings" are at cheap motels. When she goes to weekend long "seminars" she packs very nice lingerie, sex toys, one I found a douche. I go through her bags when she comes home, she always goes right into a shower giving me time to look. Little things like that.
I assume you are proud of that. Does she fuck with you when she comes back from her retreats? of before leaving?

h5t6ca said:
I assume you are proud of that. Does she fuck with you when she comes back from her retreats? of before leaving?
Am I proud of what? That my wife is a *****?

Debshusband said:
Am I proud of what? That my wife is a *****?
Yes, that is what I am asking. The second question I had for you was if she fucks with you before/after her retreats

h5t6ca said:
Yes, that is what I am asking. The second question I had for you was if she fucks with you before/after her retreats
No, she does not.

Debshusband said:
No, she does not.
Do you still have sex as husband and wife?

h5t6ca said:
Do you still have sex as husband and wife?
No. We've never had "Normal" sex as husband and wife. I guess you mean monogamous. We met at a party and the guy she was with and I fucked her all weekend. Later I found out he is her uncle. We joined a swingers club, Deb still goes, I don't. But to answer your main question, no we dont have sex. Deb talked me into getting a vasectomy, then still made me wear condoms. None of her other guys wear condoms after the first date. I stopped being a part of the swinger, sex party scene after two things. Deb asked me to stop going, and at one party where I was watching guy after guy pound Deb and I began to think how sad it was. Pistons sliding in a worn out cylinder.

Last edited:
Reactions: h5t6ca
Debshusband said:
No. We've never had "Normal" sex as husband and wife. I guess you mean monogamous. We met at a party and the guy she was with and I fucked her all weekend. Later I found out he is her uncle. We joined a swingers club, Deb still goes, I don't. But to answer your main question, no we dont have sex. Deb talked me into getting a vasectomy, then still made me wear condoms. None of her other guys wear condoms after the first date. I stopped being a part of the swinger, sex party scene after two things. Deb asked me to stop going, and at one party where I was watching guy after guy pound Deb and I began to think how sad it was. Pistons sliding in a worn out cylinder.
Does she ever service you? how do you get off?

How about descendants? Any progeny?

h5t6ca said:
Does she ever service you? how do you get off?
Im sure she would, but I have a mental problem thinking about sticking my dick in what is basically a sperm sewer.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and cute_sandra
h5t6ca said:
How about descendants? Any progeny?
She has a daughter who is working as a stripper. Tall blonde nice tits, I'm sure she is very popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: h5t6ca
Debshusband said:
She has a daughter who is working as a stripper. Tall blonde nice tits, I'm sure she is very popular.
None off springs from you, right?
How old is she? Are you younger than her?

h5t6ca said:
None off springs from you, right?
How old is she? Are you younger than her?
not from me. she is 43, i am 45

Debshusband said:
It honestly sounds like you don't want her around and have little else than contempt for her.

Reactions: cute_sandra
Debshusband said:
Do you actively pimp her?
Can you share pictures of her?
Does your family know?

h5t6ca said:
Do you actively pimp her?
Can you share pictures of her?
Does your family know?
A few years ago my wife went through a stage where she wanted me to find guys who would pay to fuck her. She was really turned on by that. Since that is illegal in my area I would meet guys that advertised for used panties or wife pics, then if they weren't disgusting jerks I would ask if they wanted to meet her in person. If they did I told them to get an STD test, if they did I would meet them to check it out. One guy I met after he got tested said he wanted to fuck her, I asked him how much cash he had in his pockets. He had $7.30. I sold Deb for $7.30 and she loved it! She fucked him many times after that, so I guess really it was a few cents per fuck. A bargain.
I have pics posted on this site.
Some of the family know, I mean, her uncle fucks her and his wife knows.

Debshusband said:
A few years ago my wife went through a stage where she wanted me to find guys who would pay to fuck her. She was really turned on by that. Since that is illegal in my area I would meet guys that advertised for used panties or wife pics, then if they weren't disgusting jerks I would ask if they wanted to meet her in person. If they did I told them to get an STD test, if they did I would meet them to check it out. One guy I met after he got tested said he wanted to fuck her, I asked him how much cash he had in his pockets. He had $7.30. I sold Deb for $7.30 and she loved it! She fucked him many times after that, so I guess really it was a few cents per fuck. A bargain.
I have pics posted on this site.
Some of the family know, I mean, her uncle fucks her and his wife knows.
Any pictures to share with us?

siss4it37 said:
AA031B17-F734-46E0-A01C-95ECAAA2CE98.jpeg 2A9F21B9-1999-4D00-8519-A0AE9038C995.jpeg
You have got me really hard great tits

In day to day life............. It is going to work everyday, in cock cage and panties. Knowing that a wrong move will ****** the back of my waist. Everyday there is a chance I will be found out. When I notice my shirt has ridden up I quickly move to adjust the shirt. P.S. a lot of time I am on new construction job sites working.

Reactions: cute_sandra