White men who worship Black dick

• Thread starterfreakmichael41
  • Start date
I don't necessarily worship BBC, nor any other for that matter. I will say I have adored many, especially the ones with a foreskin! Was always thrilled when my wife would bring home black cock to play with. Some times I would be asked to clean up my wife and her lover, sometimes I just sat and marveled out how well these men fucked my wife! Always ate her cream pies and willingly offered my mouth to any and all of her lovers. Certainly always swallowed, didn't know any other way! Had a good teacher I guess.

Reactions: Kogjin, Jayisintexas, robandkate and 2 others
anna-mwf said:
You're a fag, congrats!
It's all about self perception. I have no interest in kissing a man, intimacy, relationships, attraction, except BBC. I would so suck, swallow, snowball, or clean up with the right partner and a hot bull

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, Kogjin, monitaur and 2 others
i do love to service , real men , and prefer black men , as all beta white guys should

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Jayisintexas and whitewife696969
My daughters would have a couple of gfs over with 5 black guys. I would have to come in naked except for my cage and kneel before each black guy. Then ask each if I may suck him off. The last woul usually say no. He would want me to ask him to fuck me which I did. After I was done the girls would fuck the black guys in front of me as I sucked the one that fucked me.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, genuinepleasure, subcuckimpot and 1 other person
I hope he fucked you too

Reactions: nancyask
all very hot
Victoria
(sissy wanna be)

Love people that want white men to be weak and submissive soy bois yet celebrate black masculinity. Especially the social justice warrior types. Shaking my head, haha.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and whitewife696969
freakmichael41 said:
Well, we all do, but some of us take it further than others...

big-cock-gay-straight-guys99.jpg submit.jpg
I have to admit, I do want to experience a BBC using my mouth to completion

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, genuinepleasure, Manwaife and 1 other person
Chrisn said:
I have to admit, I do want to experience a BBC using my mouth to completion
Having a BBC fill you mouth and granting you the pleasure of its cum becoming part of you forever is a gift.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and Chrisn
I know its always better with a strong black man

011aa0dea6b4fcaee2da524b669a65d619941005ad.jpg 015bcfced95fd1d4c9fee4ba97e254f4b996fee1a7.jpg

Reactions: ckc and whitewife696969
Hardcore cuckold art...

b.jpg cream.jpg

Reactions: hairbear1954 and whitewife696969
trinidadynotme2 said:
My mom was the 1st person I have ever seen with a black man having sex. I had my 1st black cock in me at 19yrs. When I was in my 30s and married I told my wife and my mom about it.In my 1st swing with my mom and wife, a raster man wanted my ass but I did not give it up there. He was a good friend of my mom. Mom setup a night that we 4 can be in her bedroom. He did take me with my wife kissing me and my mom holding my legs open for him. This was 18mts ago and I have been taking wonderful black cock since.
That's Awesome Congratulations to you and your wife and mom that is definitely a dream come true for most of us white Boys to share black men with wife and mom's! ❤️🙏♠️

I'm happy to be a sissy slut for the BBC, when I see a big black dick squirt out, my little one flows fast by itself

Reactions: h5t6ca
I love serving BBC as I should! I love being on my knees looking up at a real man while I pleasure him. I swallow every drop of his superior seed I can!

Reactions: whitewife696969
oh yes please...learned how to suck cock by doing so for a black man. since then, only serve black.

New to this (wonderful) thread but thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.

Reactions: silver-50swm
me

770369D0_AE96_5A19_59D8_1AB5DBDF0F9F.jpg

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
New to this (wonderful) thread but thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.
how do we get to this chat

nancyask said:
how do we get to this chat
go to the chat rooms (see main menu to the left). you will see a list of rooms. click on :Obeah." you will see a request for a password. the password in "rimmingSIR." then you will be in the room.

Zulu said:
Well, hell, let's be honest here: the guy letting another guy suck his cock is a fag, also!
Hehehehe, I guess you can say that, but I don't think of him as much of a faggot as me sucking his cock. He's the dominant one, and the cock sucker submits and loves it. The guy sucking is called "a cock sucker" for a reason. What would you call the guy getting sucked? hummm. I think of the guy getting sucked as a horny guy, maybe Bi, he just wants his cock sucked with a male or female being the cock sucker.

Reactions: Laceyfemme and whitewife696969