White men who worship Black dick

• Thread starterfreakmichael41
  • Start date
I don't think I'd get off having a guy sucking my cock, but I LOVE being the one sucking cock. SO! I guess I'm the cock sucking kind of faggot, LOL. Do we have two kinds of faggots now. The giver and the taker. I Think if a guy tells me "Get on your knees bitch and start sucking." I wouldn't think of him as a faggot. A guy who sucks cock just likes sucking cock, just like a girl that sucks the same cock. Just think about that for a second. She's performing the same act with the same cock. Funny how we don't think of her as a faggot cock sucker because she's a woman. I don't care either way, but why is it that if you're the same sex your gay. Same with a guy loving eating pussy, and another woman can like it too. They're both doing the same thing and having fun with it. The guy who wants his cock sucked is not a faggot to me.

Reactions: silver-50swm, Laceyfemme and whitewife696969
oralbob said:
Wow, I agree with you all! Nothing better than servicing a hot, well hung black man and cleaning a well fucked pussy
OH YESSSSSSS!

i had a black man he was 30 start making me his friend when i was a teen

Reactions: ckc and whitewife696969
nancyask said:
i had a black man he was 30 start making me his friend when i was a teen
he let me pick anything from the store if i let him kiss me well that was to start with he was very slow at grooming me i had no idea

Reactions: ckc
cuck72 said:
I guess you can say that, but I don't think of him as much of a faggot as me sucking his cock. He's the dominant one, and the cock sucker submits and loves it.
This is very well put, and I agree cumpletely. It's all a question of attitude on the part of the guy getting sucked.

I remember my times frequenting adult theaters as a CD cocksucker between my marriages. I would spend hours sissifying myself properly getting ready to go, and the men there for blowjobs would just show up in tee-shirts and jeans and buy their tickets. It would be the high point of my week, and for them it was no big deal. And I would be the one worried about whether they would let me suck them, not the other way around. They would just be casually stroking and watching the movie waiting for some faggot like me to suck them, confident it was going to happen. And then they'd just go on cooly watching the movie while I worshipped their cock with my mouth. Finally, I was the one thanking them afterwards for their cum load.

Is that enough of a difference for you? Part of why we like BBC so much is that they know this all instinctively.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, silver-50swm, ckc and 5 others
Laceyfemme said:
This is very well put, and I agree cumpletely. It's all a question of attitude on the part of the guy getting sucked.

I remember my times frequenting adult theaters as a CD cocksucker between my marriages. I would spend hours sissifying myself properly getting ready to go, and the men there for blowjobs would just show up in tee-shirts and jeans and buy their tickets. It would be the high point of my week, and for them it was no big deal. And I would be the one worried about whether they would let me suck them, not the other way around. They would just be casually stroking and watching the movie waiting for some faggot like me to suck them, confident it was going to happen. And then they'd just go on cooly watching the movie while I worshipped their cock with my mouth. Finally, I was the one thanking them afterwards for their cum load.

Is that enough of a difference for you? Part of why we like BBC so much is that they know this all instinctively.
I agree 100% well put. Like I say WE are called "the cock sucker", I don't think at all about the guy getting sucked as a faggot.

Reactions: silver-50swm, Laceyfemme and whitewife696969
Chrisn said:
I have to admit, I do want to experience a BBC using my mouth to completion
It is a GREAT feeling sucking a BBC's cock, esspecially when it is 8" or more and wide. I meet a BBC and whent to his house, I got on my knees and sucked his beautiful cock. I loved it. And, then when he cummed he filled my waiting mouth up. He told me to hold his cum in my mouth and savor the taste until he told me to swallow, whoich I did. It was fucking awesome.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Irene48 said:
My wife and I enjoy 3somes with black men. It's a great turn on to see her very fair white arms around the black man that is fucking her. After a few encounters with a black man I started cleaning her after they came inside her. The taste of the black cum mixed with her cum was fantastic. Not long after I was sucking black cock and the turned her on like I've never seen. And I must admit that the taste of black cum is something to be experienced.
I feel the black man's cum must have some quality within that makes one feel more erotic. I will not suck a white cock but really enjoy a black cock in my mouth.
I agree a Black mans cum does taste great, maybe better than a White, But I love sucking cock. I don't care what color it is. Shove it in my mouth and make me happy

ncbymail said:
whats the big deal

Every site I've every been on where the question of whether any man sucking another man comes up there is ALWAYS a difference of opinion. DUH. Some get it some don't. It's an opinion.
I'm white, married, love pussy, tits & ass and I suck cock. I started when the wife and I started doing 3somes. Every year (it's been 8) I suck more cock. At first it was just during a 3some. Now it doesn't matter. If I feel like sucking dick and one is available I suck it. If the wife or any other female wants to fuck, I fuck.
Sucking cock without the wife around gives it a kinky edge that I like.
Back to the black worship question. I worship both. The first person I had sex with was black a female, but it wasn't long before I was fucking her male cousins ass.
I probably get more sex with black men since the wife likes to fuck them and most of time I get to join in. So 'my opinion' black pussy is great and so is black dick. I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about that.
I agree with you

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
btchboy21 said:
Once you take a black cock into your mouth, you don't care about names. All you care about is sucking cock. You get a mouthful of cum and there is no going back.
Absolutely TRUE

hi, male sub bi. I know i must serve and obey.

01f31bdb30bd9add8e2ab5af777fb64d35b858fd89.jpg 015bcfced95fd1d4c9fee4ba97e254f4b996fee1a7.jpg

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and whitewife696969
69eatmore77 said:
Absolutely TRUE
i was 14 my first time and i still remember it

btchboy21 said:
Once you take a black cock into your mouth, you don't care about names. All you care about is sucking cock. You get a mouthful of cum and there is no going back.
That’s what happened to be. After my first black cock I was hooked!

I had a different transition than some. My fascination with black cock started when my wife got ***** by a young black thug during a home invasion! I couldn’t get it out of my mind! I told myself I wanted to see a black dick to know what was in her pussy so I went to an xxx place with glory holes. Sure enough a bbc came thru the hole and I got to see my first black cock in person! I ended up sucking my first black cock that day and he came in my booth, talked nasty to me and humiliated me for being a black cock sucker! The feeling of sexual humiliation was so erotic I think it helped me understand what my wife felt the night she had her first black cock!

Reactions: whitewife696969 and h5t6ca
I think lots of men who enjoy watching BBC gangbang and related videos actually worship black cock without realizing it.

i love it

F294Eq4WYAA_osL.jpegthis weekend

I love the way a black guy takes charge and how it makes me feel!

Rockford said:
I love the way a black guy takes charge and how it makes me feel!
Me too

JefFy said:
How did you feel when you sucked your first black dick?