WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
2wheel said:
When at first we started down this path we did so looking for a 3rd to join in a MFM. She nixed hundreds of profiles, for every reason possible. Now she rejects no-one. Complete reversal. BUT my take is that under her attitude today she would have nixed none, that she did it to solidify her NO stance and would even have nixed my profile.

At this point she has ZERO standards.

Kate finally figured out that for the most part, although attached, a guy and his cock are two different things. I have to admit that I find it hot when my wife lets some guy fuck her merely because he is available and his cock is stiff. I have seen that happen numerous times at swing clubs and at Hedo in Jamaica.

When it's late, and Kate has had a few drinks, her pussy takes control and she just wants to be fucked. She gives up on finding Mr. Hot and starts looking for Mr. Hard. I like that my wife is sometimes willing to put looks, personality, and physique aside just to get fucked. A lot of guys have gotten some great pussy from my wife just for being in the right place at the right time.

Reactions: cynful, sephoro and midnightfapper
robandkate said:
Kate finally figured out that for the most part, although attached, a guy and his cock are two different things. I have to admit that I find it hot when my wife lets some guy fuck her merely because he is available and his cock is stiff. I have seen that happen numerous times at swing clubs and at Hedo in Jamaica.

When it's late, and Kate has had a few drinks, her pussy takes control and she just wants to be fucked. She gives up on finding Mr. Hot and starts looking for Mr. Hard. I like that my wife is sometimes willing to put looks, personality, and physique aside just to get fucked. A lot of guys have gotten some great pussy from my wife just for being in the right place at the right time.
My wife is similar, I wonder if they're related. LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: midnightfapper and robandkate
2wheel said:
My wife is similar, I wonder if they're related. LOL!

Long lost sisters???

We were in a little neighborhood bar one night looking for some fun. It was not very busy. There was a guy sitting across the bar and Kate kept making eye-contact with him and smiling at him. Like any sane guy, he did not come over and hit on a woman who was with her husband.

Kate went to the ladies room and on her way back she stopped and talked to the guy. When she got back to me she said she invited him to have a drink with us. I asked if she thought he would come over, She said, "I think so, I gave him my panties".

The guy came over and the first thing he did was ask me if I knew that my wife gave him her panties. He showed me Kate's thong panties balled up in his hand. Needless to say, he went home with us and I watched him enjoy fucking Kate for a couple of hours.

That worked out so well that Kate has given guys her panties as an invitation in bars on several other occasions. It certainly lets the guy know what she is interested in LOL.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, cynful, sephoro and 3 others
robandkate said:
That is my answer too...it would be easier to list the guys who have not fucked my wife LOL.

Kate has also been fucked by friends, family, strangers, and co-workers. Her married boss has been fucking her for years. She has had a lot of one-night-stands with total strangers. She has let guys fuck her in our SUV in bar parking lots.

I love your comment that "If it's got a cock she'll try it". When Kate first started fucking other guys, she was 'picky' about who she would let fuck her. I told her that I wanted her to become an easy-piece-of-ass for other men and she has. Over time she became a lot less picky. Most of the single guys at our swing club have fucked her, as have many, many single guys at Hedonism II in Jamaica on our many vacations there.

I love having a sexy wife who a lot of other guys get to fuck.
That’s awesome! Great to have such a slut wife!!

robandkate said:
That worked out so well that Kate has given guys her panties as an invitation in bars on several other occasions. It certainly lets the guy know what she is interested in LOL.
Fantastic! That's an invitation, without saying a word beyond the socially-acceptable words of a drink invitation, that's definitely impossible to miss — or turn down, almost certainly. My congratulations to your hotwife Kate for her creative boldness.

Reactions: cynful and sephoro
Custer Laststand said:
Fantastic! That's an invitation, without saying a word beyond the socially-acceptable words of a drink invitation, that's definitely impossible to miss — or turn down, almost certainly. My congratulations to your hotwife Kate for her creative boldness.

I agree. My wife handing a guy her panties sends a very clear message. Understandably, guys are reluctant to approach Kate when we are out together.

Between my wife handing guys her panties in bars and the number of one-night-stands who ask to keep her panties as a souvenir, I teased Kate that we are going broke buying her panties lol. She only wears the expensive Victoria's Secret thong panties.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Stephusta and 1 other person
cuckman984 said:
My wife Fran has fucked hundreds of guys,and I have filmed her over the years fucking a lot of bulls,It,s fair to say she is a real slut and actually admits to being a slut,she has worked as an ****** and also in massage parlours in swansea and cardiff,she is a fantastic fuck although these days I only clean her,my cocklet is too small for her greedy holes,I love showing her off on skype,her pics and vids that is so if any of you guys want to see more of Fran add me at skype my id there is cuckman9841,she is all woman thick and curvy,and a superb slut!

I would enjoy exchanging stories and pics of our wives with other men. Both of our wives have been VERY promiscuous. Kate did massage work for ten years and had sex with many of her good customers. We set her up in a private massage studio so she could have fun at work. She offered her best customers topless or nude massages. She jerked off, sucked off, and fucked a lot of customers.

I don't use skype but I do like email. Mine is robandkate@hotmail.com. Please mention Slutwives and your username so I know who you are.

Thanks,

Rob

Reactions: sephoro, midnightfapper and JeffCA
robandkate said:
I agree. My wife handing a guy her panties sends a very clear message. Understandably, guys are reluctant to approach Kate when we are out together.
Especially at events where other men (who are acquainted with your wife) are there with their wives, I would imagine....
robandkate said:
Between my wife handing guys her panties in bars and the number of one-night-stands who ask to keep her panties as a souvenir, I teased Kate that we are going broke buying her panties lol. She only wears the expensive Victoria's Secret thong panties.
Really. Perhaps replenishing your wife's panties is costing you ~$100 or more per week....

Custer Laststand said:
Especially at events where other men (who are acquainted with your wife) are there with their wives, I would imagine....

Really. Perhaps replenishing your wife's panties is costing you ~$100 or more per week....

We have been to cocktail parties where two or three of the husbands there have each fucked my wife. Very hot.

I don't know that ~$100 a week is accurate but we spend plenty on sexy panties. When Kate is going out by herself to get laid, I like picking out which panties she will wear, knowing that some other guy will be sliding them down her thighs later.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Stephusta and 2 others
robandkate said:
We have been to cocktail parties where two or three of the husbands there have each fucked my wife. Very hot.
Ah yes.... that would explain why they try to avoid getting too close to your wife at such parties — fearing, no doubt, she'll slip a pair of her panties into the hand of one of them (perhaps while shaking hands in greeting). Then, he would have to explain that to his (watchful) nearby wife :(.
robandkate said:
I don't know that ~$100 a week is accurate....
Neither do I. That was just a rough guess, of course :rolleyes:.
robandkate said:
....but, we spend plenty on sexy panties.
Sounds to me like money well spent...:cool:
robandkate said:
When Kate is going out by herself to get laid, I like picking out which panties she will wear, knowing that some other guy will be sliding them down her thighs later.
Really :p.

Maybe your wife Kate should consider keeping you in panties, to remind you on a daily basis of your accepted role in your marriage as her cuckold (and reduce the chances of you taking down your pants for another woman):D.

Reactions: cynful and midnightfapper
All of the above...but mostly guys i knew/know and 3-4 friends. one was best friend when he took her. He really enjoyed making me a cuckold and he teased and humiliated the hell out of me. Hot as hell for all three of us.

Reactions: cynful and Custer Laststand
JohnnyJosephs said:
All of the above...but mostly guys i knew/know and 3-4 friends. one was best friend when he took her. He really enjoyed making me a cuckold and he teased and humiliated the hell out of me. Hot as hell for all three of us.

I can truly relate to your remarks; while some of my friends did not think twice about being with a wife of mine in years past, two of my friends did just as you described, took a LOT of enjoyment of being men that my than wife selected as her sexual partners; these men would enjoy teasing, suds-humiliating me in there own ways. With one of those two men, she had become PIV exclusive with him for a while and with the other man which had began about 6 months after the other relationship ended, she actually told him in front of me that HE brought her to multiple orgasms quicker from PIV than I had ever done. He continued to remind me of her remarks in the years that followed.

Reactions: cynful
My hubby took me to a biker club rally on a private farm. Over 180 bikers and each had to bring a lady and pay 200 a day. The ladies had to draw a slip of paper with a time and location on it for each day, and show up to fuck any and all in line for a 2 hour window of fucking by any biker. There were 4 locations. Failure of the lady to show would mean explusion from their respective biker club and off the farm plus their lady would be ***** under stressful conditions. No exceptions. Areas were medival stocks, and two with mattress on the ground. Another for ladies having their periods. I drew the stocks twice and one of the mattress area with the picnic tables. I know I was fucked and I sucked many many cocks. Some shot quickly and some lasted for ever. I was cumed on and cumed in and pissed on and in me.

Reactions: cynful, sc_david, cuckyfrom md and 4 others
SquirmingSub said:
@KristinS that was an amazing experience!
We attended each rally held every other month. Three each summer for 4 years. More stories of the fun times will follow.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sephoro, mon84 and 2 others
My wife is motel ******, she fuck thousands of stranger in 15 years

Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub and robandkate
I too have fucked thousands in eight years. My husband wanted to share meand allow me to be free with my body since I remained a virgin for so long.

Reactions: cynful and midnightfapper
I tease my wife Kate that she has been fucked thousands of times by hundreds of men. Around 500 different men since we met. A lot of one-night-stands but several men have fucked her regularly for years. Mostly married friends of ours.

Reactions: Nazareth and midnightfapper
I love flirting in a bar while husband watches me. I will tell the guy I am with that he should be bold with his hands under my dress and after a few minutes of his fingers in my pussy I will tell him to continue and that my hubby is watching and I won't tell who he is under my date agrees to fuck me in a hotel room.
So many one nighters for me too!
I will always share my phone number with them

1uwatchmy holesbefore12 .jpg 1 Uwatch12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, Stephusta, Belgiancucky and 7 others
Kate always calls me when she is going somewhere with a guy she just met...his place or a hotel room if she met the guy in a hotel bar. She will tell me the address and as much about the guy as she can. She always lets the guy know that she called her husband and let me know where she is and who she is with.

A few times, when Kate has paused outside of a guy's hotel room to call me, the guy has not believed that Kate was actually calling her husband. She has put me on the phone with a few different men who just picked her up in the hotel bar and were taking her to their room to fuck her.

That is fun for me. I tell the guy to be nice and have fun in bed with my wife.

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Stephusta and 4 others