• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
bobbyhotone2 said:
Your wife is a super slut and lucky to have been fucked 1,000 times by 150 different cocks.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.
Thanks for the complements. Looks like you and I are birds of a feather: fat, tiny dicked, white cuckolds married to hot wives who love endless variety in black men, black cocks, and black baby-makers. I love being my wife's cuckold and watching her and a bull experience a simultaneous orgasm: her wrapping her arms and legs around him, crushing her erect nipples against his muscular pecs, as his ass cheeks, muscular thighs and big balls flex over and over, shooting stream after stream of potent seed into her, and her cunt walls gripping his black cock tight as she helps his baby producing seed enter her fertile white womb.

Reactions: cynful and Custer Laststand
You are right we are birds of a feather: fat, tiny dicked, white cuckolds married to hot wives who love endless variety in black men, black cocks, and black baby-makers. I also love being my wife's cuckold and watching her and a bull experience a simultaneous orgasm: her wrapping her arms and legs around him, crushing her erect nipples against his muscular pecs, as his ass cheeks, muscular thighs and big balls flex over and over, shooting stream after stream of potent seed into her, and her cunt walls gripping his black cock tight as she helps his baby producing seed enter her fertile white womb. You left out seeing our white wives using their arms and legs to pull other men's big black cocks deeper into their unprotected married white cunts, then hearing the black guys telling us, that our wives cunts won't release their big black cocks and they can't get them out until our wives cunts release their big black cocks. Very exciting experience for all of us.

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand and littlecucky
sc_david said:
I know this is an old post, but still the best one on this thread. It must have been an intense period.
I wonder how many total guys and black guys his lucky white wife has been fucked by.

Reactions: Bangasauras
HouTxHubby said:
My wife has now fucked 11 guys since we got married. My best friend Rick, who she fucked a few times a month until he got remarried, and 3 guys between Rick and her current Dom and fathers best friend Walter...who she still fucks whenever he gets the urge. She has also, after he insisted, fucked 2 of his coworkers and him at the same time. And when we went to Hedo II in Jamaica, she fucked 3 guys there. Finally, on a recent visit with us, she fucked my own brother...this too was because Walter, while disciplining her, told her to.
Does your slut wife always do what her Master, Walter, tells her to do?

Reactions: littlecucky
Wellman said:
Wife had an affair with a co worker and became pregnant and we now has a 6 year old son
I hope you have raised your slut wife's and her co-workers baby with the same love you would your own baby. How do you feel when you see your wife's son and think about him being being fucked into your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?

Reactions: Wellman
robandkate said:
Your comment that your wife is 'not picky' and she prefers strangers and hasn't turned many away made my cock so hard. My wife is the same way. Kate loves sex and she is not very picky about who she will let fuck her. I told her early on that my desire was for her to become an easy piece of ass for other men and she has.

When we first started she was seducing guys we knew, usually married guys, and having sex with them while I watched. Back then she was picky about which of our friends she would let fuck her. As she got more comfortable fucking other guys and she realized how much I enjoyed other guys getting to fuck her, she started having sex with guys we did not know...guys she met at the mall, the supermarket, the home improvement store or in a bar when she was out alone.

The more guys my wife had sex with, the more she wanted to have sex with other guys. When she could not find a guy she really liked, she would have sex with whoever was available, just to get laid. My wife has become very comfortable spreading her legs for men of various ages, sizes (height/weight) and races.

It really makes my cock stiff knowing that my hot wife will let almost anyone fuck her.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for all cocks.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, midnightfapper and 1 other person
My ex only had two that I know of. The first one we would have three ways with, but the other is the one she ended up leaving me for. I thought she was only seeing the first guy, but turned out she had stopped seeing him too. She was doing the second guy on the sly, but I eventually found out she was doing this guy. She would go out on dates with what I thought was with the first guy and come home with a fresh creampie like usual. But after the first guy found out and told me about the other guy, it was evident that she was bringing me home the second guys creampie. I confronted her about it and asked her why she sought out another guy and her only excuse was she was lonely and the first guy was married and the new guy wasn't. I told her it was fine, but she didn't have to lie to me and could tell me anything. To make long story short six months after I confronted her she left me for the other guy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and SquirmingSub
johnboy2014 said:
My ex only had two that I know of. The first one we would have three ways with, but the other is the one she ended up leaving me for. I thought she was only seeing the first guy, but turned out she had stopped seeing him too. She was doing the second guy on the sly, but I eventually found out she was doing this guy. She would go out on dates with what I thought was with the first guy and come home with a fresh creampie like usual. But after the first guy found out and told me about the other guy, it was evident that she was bringing me home the second guys creampie. I confronted her about it and asked her why she sought out another guy and her only excuse was she was lonely and the first guy was married and the new guy wasn't. I told her it was fine, but she didn't have to lie to me and could tell me anything. To make long story short six months after I confronted her she left me for the other guy.

I asked my wife if I didn't want her fucking other guys, would she still do it, and as she looked at me very sternly, she said "probably". She was being polite. I know she meant yes.
I do agree with you about how hot it is when the other guy things he's fucking your wife behind your back. What I didn't expect, was the guys telling others that they were fucking my wife

• Love
Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person
My mom was fucked by her students

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, cynful, baddy145 and 4 others
I would like to see from the women in this thread who they fucked.

Reactions: Sandy Row and midnightfapper
mata said:
My mom was fucked by her students
When did you two get married?;)

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
johnboy2014 said:
Sad that you lost your exciting wife to one of her fuck buddies. Unfortunately, that is a risk we all take in this lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: midnightfapper and littlecucky
bobbyhotone2 said:
Sad that you lost your exciting wife to one of her fuck buddies. Unfortunately, that is a risk we all take in this lifestyle.
My ex didn't leave me for her lover, but she continued to fuck him after we split.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobbyhotone2 and midnightfapper
littlecucky said:
My ex didn't leave me for her lover, but she continued to fuck him after we split.
You should ask your ex wife's lover if your wife is still a good fuck toy.

this illustrates that different strokes for different folks is accurate. more please.

mrkitkat said:
So my wife had another encounter with the UPS guy yesterday. I came home a little early and his truck was in the driveway. As usual I entered through the back door but did so quietly. From the kitchen I could hear her very loud moans and gasps. I quietly made my way through the kitchen, living room and down the hall. All the while my cock felt as if it was going to burst through my pants! The bedroom door was wide open and as I peeked in I saw her totally naked face down on the bed, hands gripping the sheets and legs spread as wide as the could go. He was on top of her pounding her fucking slut pussy. His balls and cock glistened as he pulled out then shoved back in deep. With every deep thrust she would scream. Pleasure or pain it didn’t matter. She would try to raise up, he pushed her down and thrust that cock deeper. By now my cock was ready to be released. I watched as long as I dared, went back to the kitchen and immediately shot a huge load of cum on the table. Several good long gooey streams of cum. I didn’t even clean it up. I left it there. By then I heard talking so I assumed they were finished for this round so I timed it where it seemed like I just came in through the back door as they were in the living room. When I walked in she was signing for the package and he left lol. I told her I had seen him pounding her pussy and showed her the cum on the table which she licked up! I shoved her down on the couch and licking her sloppy cunt. It was so delicious with his cum mixed with hers! My cock was rock hard again so I fucked her a while then shoved it down her slut throat and blew another huge load! I found out from her he had been there an hour on his dinner break lol! Just waiting for the next package to be delivered !!
UPS guys are, usually, under severe time constraints. that is why, sometimes, you see them running tom & from the truck & back. this guy must give up his lunch hour.

Bdsub said:
Having had a roommate that worked as a driver for UPS for years, your story (although entertaining) rings as BS. Drivers are tracked by dispatch and evaluated in 10 minute increments for meeting delivery times and quotas. UPS is an industry that is tied to volume. Your story of a guy blowing off his schedule repeatedly to fuck your wife is impossible. He'd be fired the first day. GPS would show him stagnant for that period. They don't allow that.
to say nothing about parked in a driveway. that would never happen.

bobbyhotone2 said:
You should ask your ex wife's lover if your wife is still a good fuck toy.
I will probably get the chance. My ex told me he's moving to the same area I'm moving to next year. And by the tone of her voice, I think she likes the idea that he might embarrass me.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
littlecucky said:
I will probably get the chance. My ex told me he's moving to the same area I'm moving to next year. And by the tone of her voice, I think she likes the idea that he might embarrass me.
Great, you would be able to enjoy some humiliation in front of your wife when you ask your ex wife's lover if your wife is still a good fuck toy. You ex wife and her lover can also enjoy seeing you humiliated. Fun for everyone.