WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
xxxeccentric said:
I find most all of the responses to this question hot. However, I have had to have a completely different attitude. If your wife has been, or goes pro, all answers are quite extremely different. My wife and I enjoyed the swinging lifestyle. But, from the start, it was apparent who was the popular one. Even after a couple of hard science graduate degrees, my wife turned stripper, then massage parlor worker. Later, she went pro **********. Her specialty was truly big cocks. I mean the kind that frighten any sensible girl. Many times, she got extra money as hazard pay. She did loops for xxx, where large cocks were demonstrated on the fuckmeat. She toured the local adult bookstores and fucked patrons. All this happened from 1969 till 2001. She had a little black book, back when she was just swinging. There were 228 cocks listed in it. She could no longer keep track and threw away the little black book when she started pro. Near as we can figure out, she had well over 1000 cocks, just working part time. Of course, many of those fucked her many times each. And she had special regular service arrangement with a lot of guys. What I am saying is that you have to be way past the soap opera dramas to have one of those girls as your wife. All, every one, of my posts here at SW shows only one person...my wife. So, you can check how she looked through the years. I am very proud of my wife, and her body and attitude during that time period.
wow - dream marriage.
mrkitkat said:
We have been married 34 years. She’s probably fucked 2 or 3 dozen guys. Some strangers she’s met at clubs. Some friends or coworkers. Most were one nighters but several have fucked her multiple times. Some I knew about at the time and some not until after the fact. I’m sure there’s some I don’t know as well. She has a hard time keeping her clothes on and legs closed. She’s came home naked a few times after being out all night and cum soaked more than once. Loves sucking cock anywhere. Doesn’t bother me as long as she enjoys because I enjoy it too.
Fuck man - I want a wife like that. Really. Where the fuck are these women?

Reactions: old fred
dvoraknc said:
Writing for my wife. She is a notorious slut. From loosing her virginity to a much older black man, fucking her uncle and getting her first gangbang when she joined the Navy. In the Navy she had a thing for black guys and fucked as many as she could. I met her when she was getting out of the Navy and knew I was marrying a Hotwife. I've since encouraged her and she's likely sucked or fucked over 200 guys. She's an Uber driver and often treats select riders to a thorough sucking and fucking. It's amazing how much of a true slut she is. View media item 502307
Wow...a local slut wife. How do I get in her panties?

Reactions: cynful
robandkate said:
Long lost sisters???

We were in a little neighborhood bar one night looking for some fun. It was not very busy. There was a guy sitting across the bar and Kate kept making eye-contact with him and smiling at him. Like any sane guy, he did not come over and hit on a woman who was with her husband.

Kate went to the ladies room and on her way back she stopped and talked to the guy. When she got back to me she said she invited him to have a drink with us. I asked if she thought he would come over, She said, "I think so, I gave him my panties".

The guy came over and the first thing he did was ask me if I knew that my wife gave him her panties. He showed me Kate's thong panties balled up in his hand. Needless to say, he went home with us and I watched him enjoy fucking Kate for a couple of hours.

That worked out so well that Kate has given guys her panties as an invitation in bars on several other occasions. It certainly lets the guy know what she is interested in LOL.
Fuck - yes. Incredibly hot.

nuvol76 said:
You are right:

image_2019_03_20T23_15_18_805Z.png P6230518.JPG
I just sent a PM - looking forward to hearing from you.

robandkate said:
Your comment that your wife is 'not picky' and she prefers strangers and hasn't turned many away made my cock so hard. My wife is the same way. Kate loves sex and she is not very picky about who she will let fuck her. I told her early on that my desire was for her to become an easy piece of ass for other men and she has.

When we first started she was seducing guys we knew, usually married guys, and having sex with them while I watched. Back then she was picky about which of our friends she would let fuck her. As she got more comfortable fucking other guys and she realized how much I enjoyed other guys getting to fuck her, she started having sex with guys we did not know...guys she met at the mall, the supermarket, the home improvement store or in a bar when she was out alone.

The more guys my wife had sex with, the more she wanted to have sex with other guys. When she could not find a guy she really liked, she would have sex with whoever was available, just to get laid. My wife has become very comfortable spreading her legs for men of various ages, sizes (height/weight) and races.

It really makes my cock stiff knowing that my hot wife will let almost anyone fuck her.
whoever is available - that's my kind of girl

Reactions: robandkate
my wife and I are separated but we continue our relationship without our other partners being aware.
I drop in and visit her at her house as we live within 20 minutes of each other. this particular time her partner had been there and had left to go home.
she knows I'm bi and we always fantasised about sharing her out while I watch and join in.
this particular day she was just wearing a t shirt and tracksuit pants, as I made us a coffee she told me that Brian had just left, straight away I asked if she had just been fucked, she laughed and told me none of my business but straight away my cock was getting hard for the slut.
I left the coffee and walked over to her undoing my pants, she knew what I was going to try and do.
did he fuck you I asked, where did you fuck him? your a fucking teasing slut, by now my cock was out and hard
I pushed her towards the bed room and when we got to the door I pushed her onto the bed and quickly stripped off naked and straddled her, my cock now rock hard. she told me to fuck off and she wasn't going to tell me anything but I knew i would not stop. I pulled her track suit pants down and she wasn't wearing any knickers, your a dirty slut you did fuck him I said to her. Next I grabbed the bottom of her t shirt and pulled it straight up ******** her big fake tits, her large nipples were sticking straight up, she was still fucking horny.
she kept telling me to fuck off but I wouldn't stop now, as I felt between her legs her cunt was very wet, I licked my fingers and looked at her and said I was going to eat brains cum out of her so stop fucking resisting. suddenly she relaxed and said, ok, I dare you to as he only finished fucking me 30 minutes ago.
her cunt was still a bit red and the lips were extended, hanging down like big flaps, I slipped my tongue in as we continued to look at each other, my tongue opening her cunt and I could taste his salty cum, as I lapped away swallowing his filthy cum my tongue continued to flick against her clit getting her more and more aroused. I crawled up and kissed her and she licked the cum off my face , Can I fuck you like he fucked you I asked, with that she rolled over and lifted her arse up sand she looked back and said, fuck me hard and make me cum like he did, I lasted about a minute and blew my load in with brians, she was annoyed that I cum so quickly so she used her vib to finish herself off.

IMG_0539a.jpg IMG_0561aa_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, plugnplay, Wahooguy and 9 others
My wife has fucked her ex boyfriend a few times... and this afyer we had been married over 20 years. They met up at her high school reuinion.. he has fucked 4 times since.
She has two studs that are her go to guys when she visits the City.
She has one BF that she fucks semi regularly...
Beyond that ...she will do a random stranger if he fits her criteria...
I like and get along well with her BF... we are casual friends now. I do not like her Ex HS boy friend... he was a sports jock and an asshole... but he has a large cock and she likes it...
The rest are JUST SEX..

Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub, robandkate and 3 others
scr said:
my wife and I are separated but we continue our relationship without our other partners being aware.
I drop in and visit her at her house as we live within 20 minutes of each other. this particular time her partner had been there and had left to go home.
she knows I'm bi and we always fantasised about sharing her out while I watch and join in.
this particular day she was just wearing a t shirt and tracksuit pants, as I made us a coffee she told me that Brian had just left, straight away I asked if she had just been fucked, she laughed and told me none of my business but straight away my cock was getting hard for the slut.
I left the coffee and walked over to her undoing my pants, she knew what I was going to try and do.
did he fuck you I asked, where did you fuck him? your a fucking teasing slut, by now my cock was out and hard
I pushed her towards the bed room and when we got to the door I pushed her onto the bed and quickly stripped off naked and straddled her, my cock now rock hard. she told me to fuck off and she wasn't going to tell me anything but I knew i would not stop. I pulled her track suit pants down and she wasn't wearing any knickers, your a dirty slut you did fuck him I said to her. Next I grabbed the bottom of her t shirt and pulled it straight up ******** her big fake tits, her large nipples were sticking straight up, she was still fucking horny.
she kept telling me to fuck off but I wouldn't stop now, as I felt between her legs her cunt was very wet, I licked my fingers and looked at her and said I was going to eat brains cum out of her so stop fucking resisting. suddenly she relaxed and said, ok, I dare you to as he only finished fucking me 30 minutes ago.
her cunt was still a bit red and the lips were extended, hanging down like big flaps, I slipped my tongue in as we continued to look at each other, my tongue opening her cunt and I could taste his salty cum, as I lapped away swallowing his filthy cum my tongue continued to flick against her clit getting her more and more aroused. I crawled up and kissed her and she licked the cum off my face , Can I fuck you like he fucked you I asked, with that she rolled over and lifted her arse up sand she looked back and said, fuck me hard and make me cum like he did, I lasted about a minute and blew my load in with brians, she was annoyed that I cum so quickly so she used her vib to finish herself off.

Nice... i get way to excited and aroused when i get the opportunity to enjoy my wife after she has fucked her BF. The smell is intoxicating and sloppy seconds just ruins me.. i love it but can not stop from cumming too soon..
When we are hosting one of her men, and its my turn... if i should cum before she lets or wants me to... she sends me to the bathroom for a time out while she fucks her BF in our bed...

Reactions: cynful, robandkate, SquirmingSub and 2 others
funkylady said:
I am the wife myself......!!
So......you know best who has fucked you. We all want to hear about it. btw - great rack

proudcuckoldfl said:
My wife worked as a waitress and stripper in Reno, Nevada in the 80's. She fucked few customers every night in VIP lounge at private shows. Later on we moved to NYC. She got a job as an "entertainer" at an exclusive underground gambling club in Harlem NY on 137st & 8 ave. She fucked 6-8 blacks every night. Very good pay plus tips. 1991-1996. Now as a flight attendant(flies overseas only), she gets many propositions....to meet after arrival....she fucks 2-3 guys every overseas flight. Comments welcome. proud_cuckold yahoo. SCAN0007vx.jpg
I know this is an old post, but still the best one on this thread. It must have been an intense period.

• Love
Reactions: midnightfapper, bobbyhotone2, robandkate and 1 other person
proudcuckoldfl said:
My wife worked as a waitress and stripper in Reno, Nevada in the 80's. She fucked few customers every night in VIP lounge at private shows. Later on we moved to NYC. She got a job as an "entertainer" at an exclusive underground gambling club in Harlem NY on 137st & 8 ave. She fucked 6-8 blacks every night. Very good pay plus tips. 1991-1996. Now as a flight attendant(flies overseas only), she gets many propositions....to meet after arrival....she fucks 2-3 guys every overseas flight. Comments welcome. proud_cuckold yahoo. SCAN0007vx.jpg
Ah, a woman that goes all the way down the slut/***** road. It was a pleasure to read this and imagine the experience of her coming home to you every night after fucking 7 or 8 black men had slut fucked her. You both seem happy. I want a similar experience with my wife to be.

Reactions: cynful, Bangasauras, robandkate and 1 other person
oftenalone2003 said:
My wife had only had sex with 3 men before me but she sucked many more then that. She was known among her friends as an easy & willing BJ. Fast forward 9 yrs and 2 kids into our marriage and we bought a large blk dildo at an adult toy store. 4 months, many fantasies, many IR vids and a lot of chat room/craigslist banter with assorted bbc's, she met her 1st blk lover in Sept of 2012. He was a 1 niter. There have been 7 others, all but 1 blk; from a 20 yr old soldier home on leave to a 55 yr old business man at a resort. 3 others were 1-2 niters (4 total 1 niters); 2 have had her up to 5 times, 1 has been with her at least a dozen times or more and her fave has used her well over 50 times - sometimes all niters, some times quickies, up to 2-3 in 1 week. I have seen over 95% of her DATES but even if shes meets alone she calls me to tell me hes on his way and I get there as soon as possible. She has let her fave go bare the last yr or so. It took all those yrs before one of her friends let slip one drunken night about her oral reputation. That lead her her seeing I was turned on but this line of discussion. Too bad it took so long, we wasted yrs of HOTWIFE sharing but SHE is trying to make up for it. We are both very happy now that she is shared.
What was the process of her going from just a few men to going all out. Was it her desires that drove her, or did you also encourage her over time.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
My wife has now fucked 11 guys since we got married. My best friend Rick, who she fucked a few times a month until he got remarried, and 3 guys between Rick and her current Dom and fathers best friend Walter...who she still fucks whenever he gets the urge. She has also, after he insisted, fucked 2 of his coworkers and him at the same time. And when we went to Hedo II in Jamaica, she fucked 3 guys there. Finally, on a recent visit with us, she fucked my own brother...this too was because Walter, while disciplining her, told her to.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, bobbyhotone2 and 6 others
scr said:

Very similar to my relationship with my first wife before I had remarried, we had remained creative FwB and she would have her dates pick her up and drop her off at my place. Often I would help her prepare for dates and would give her oral on her return. As another post stated, the scent, and taste is somewhat intoxicating.

Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, moltenneeds and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
.... My first wife, before I had remarried, had remained creative FwB and she would have her dates pick her up and drop her off at my place.
That was a very good practice, SquirmingSub.
SquirmingSub said:
Often I would help her prepare for dates....
Excellent. That too was a totally-appropriate practice on your part.
SquirmingSub said:
....and would give her oral on her return.
In other words, you treated your former wife to "after-date dates." Excellent-plus.
SquirmingSub said:
.... The scent and taste is somewhat intoxicating.
Enhanced by your knowledge of what you were doing, I would think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub
Wife had an affair with a co worker and became pregnant and we now has a 6 year old son

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, bobbyhotone2 and 5 others
My wife's first fuck was an older black man that worked with her at a nursing home when she was 16 1/2. She matured early, was a gymnast with 34D tits even back then. They flirt till one night he cornered her in a storage room and nailed her on the floor. She said she resisted for a while until she couldn't stop it and was orgasming non stop. He did her a few more times till she quite to attend Camp. She then fucked her english teacher from junior to senior year, but broke it off when he didn't leave his wife. When I came along it took forever to get into her pants because she didn't ever want to be used again. It wasn't till 10 years of marriage and much persuasion that I finally got her to fuck my best man and friend while I hid in the closet of a Vegas hotel room. Since then she has been a good hot wife and fucked many men to my enjoyment . She has fucked many a black man since and has a fetish for it.

42265491651_efcc4786e9_h.jpg becky0Z.jpg dsc_00069.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tlxyz, Jdognelson, Stephusta and 5 others
Umanual said:
My wife has fucked her ex boyfriend a few times... and this afyer we had been married over 20 years. They met up at her high school reuinion.. he has fucked 4 times since.
She has two studs that are her go to guys when she visits the City.
She has one BF that she fucks semi regularly...
Beyond that ...she will do a random stranger if he fits her criteria...
I like and get along well with her BF... we are casual friends now. I do not like her Ex HS boy friend... he was a sports jock and an asshole... but he has a large cock and she likes it...
The rest are JUST SEX..

I got Kate to let her ex-husband fuck her after we got married. She promised him she would not tell me. He picked up their son every-other-Friday afternoon while I was at work. Once she let him fuck her, he started arriving much earlier and fucking my wife in our bed every other week. It was hot being around him at family gatherings after he started fucking Kate again.

Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. He and I have become friends from him being at our house every week to fuck my wife. We usually chat briefly before or after they fuck. A few times her boss has stayed for a beer after their date. It is hot sitting there having a casual conversation with her boss when her pussy is full of his cum.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, littlecucky and 7 others
Must be a thrill for him to still be fucking his ex-wife. Even hotter that they do it on the same bed she shares with her new hubby … how very slutty of her.

Does he know that you know?

Reactions: cynful and robandkate
My girl had fucked 10 other guys before we met. I know the guy before me was around 8" i wish I could see some pics or videos he had of them

Reactions: eleveninchwonder