WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,121
Friends / co-workers/ Strangers

Most of the time Friends

A few years ago, she mostly interacted with strangers because she worked as a ********** during university. However, after that period, she doesn’t encounter strangers as frequently.

Reactions: baddy145 and h5t6ca
  • #1,122
mimi27406 said:
Truth Time

The most valuable pussy is the one most used. It is not the sissy cucks place to question, who, when, where. My mistress informed me long ago that she kept a diary, from age 14, when and details of every male and female she has had sex with. She was honest and upfront from the first and told me she would always want black cock, she is black, I am white, and I held her, kissed her, and ate her pussy.
I think this could be so hot to be a submissive white guy and dominated by a sexy black mistress and her black bull lovers.

Reactions: flcuck
  • #1,123
Been with my 24 yr old GF for 1 year, no other guy has fucked her in that time, and she’s only recently showed interest in sex with another guy. So we are looking for a guy to fuck her in a 3way with me (both of us fucking her) or me just watching.
She’s also interested in having a guy as purely a “sex friend” if he’s good looking with a big cock, who can come over and fuck her and / or she can go to his place.

If anyone’s interested we are in Bali. 100% serious. No condoms needed. She’s excited to try sex with another guy after only being with me for a year.
Photos are us / her.
Sorry can’t show nude pics here. If you want a shot with her PM me! Can’t wait to see a guy pound her silly!😍

146CCA90-9BA6-4C8F-A1DB-D8B49CBE81CA.jpeg
80F42140-E44C-4D0A-8CB8-361BD69E93C3.jpeg
55369434-1425-4E63-ABB2-01FE784CA282.jpeg
507B0559-0EC9-4A1E-875B-02A5E7F6E183.jpeg
AA441B49-0D8D-44CC-AE78-504E17795127.jpeg
146335A7-E7D6-45E4-9456-5D0334AE49A5.jpeg
50F2BF63-22F7-47EF-B3F4-1B58EEF6C349.jpeg
6AD49DD0-9427-438A-811E-C1CD1C8DFB53.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, baddy145, Josheffly and 5 others
  • #1,124
My wife was a virgin heading to college. Had very strict parents. She admits to 3 guys before we started dating. I played basketball and baseball at a small college and she was a basketball cheerleader. We dated the last three years of college. She really enjoyed sex and still does.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, baddy145 and DaveJ
  • #1,125
Question is, who hasn`t.
This is my wife Christine Lewis from Bromham UK, maiden name Christine Taylor from Turvey. Have you ever fucked her?

Christine Anniversary.jpg
Flash.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, Sandy Row, Maturegilffucker and 1 other person
  • #1,126
Over the last 9years (she is 33 today)
Few older men 60+
Couple of refugees, Arab and one African.
Her cousins husband
My coworkers 5 totally
4 Tinderdates

https://unsee.cc/album#mkXrygEANFzJ

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocckman, franklyhorny, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
  • #1,127
gorras said:
Over the last 9years (she is 33 today)
Few older men 60+
Couple of refugees, Arab and one African.
Her cousins husband
My coworkers 5 totally
4 Tinderdates

https://unsee.cc/album#mkXrygEANF
Love the refugee stuff, that's hot af. How she meet them? Also love wives on Tinder.

Reactions: franklyhorny
  • #1,128
cuck72 said:
I think this could be so hot to be a submissive white guy and dominated by a sexy black mistress and her black bull lovers.
I have had the pleasure of a dominant black mistress using me 2 times. Unfortunately no one else joined in but i have imagined that.....They were the best experiences I ever have had.

Reactions: franklyhorny and whitewife696969
  • #1,129
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Never co workers or anyone we know.. everything is discrete.. usually hook up with people( strangers ) on sdc. Secrets hideaway in Kissimmee is a great place to hook up

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and Thewanderingbull
  • #1,130
funluv said:
My BIL was my first he was 6 yrs older like 20 went on for 8 yrs. I work with him or babysat for them he would drive me home and we would do it. Also, several boyfriends cheat on most of them. After I met hubby I did BIL a couple of times and a couple of guys I knew the one I went out snowplowing with we pulled over right up the street and got it on boyfriend was snowed in. then about 6 yrs into the marriage I started doing my DR. went on for a yr. none since.
Fucking hot.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and mywifecheats
  • #1,131
Took wife out for birthday dinner and dancing, a guy came up and asked if he could dance with the birthday girl. After he joined us at our table and said she looked so sexy in her dress. I asked him if he wanted to see how see she looked, he Saud yes and took him to a motel. She stripped for him and asked if he thought she was sexy. He grabbed er and kissed her and said yes. She said shevwanted to see Joe sexybhevwas theybspent 3 hours fucking

Reactions: franklyhorny, whitewife696969, DaveJ and 1 other person
  • #1,132
CuckoldMick said:
I can tell you my wife’s dating history precisely:

17 one night stands
8 guys she dated 2 to 5 times
7 regulars that she dated more than 5 times

She has had 3 single males that she dated steady over a long period of time. One of these guys is her current exclusive playmate. Yes, she has also been with her ex-husband.

Of all the men she has dated 4 or 5 could be friends outside the lifestyle. Several of these guys have been very friendly to me and in fact I have even had lunch one on one with them to discuss politics, the weather and the play. Most of her outside lovers are involved in "swinging". Only a few have come from other dating sites.

Kristen’s current regular BF is a very fine gentleman that I encouraged to be with her. I prefer that her exclusive BF be someone I like and can call, text or email if I need to discuss anything. I appreciate the fact that this man never discusses the play with me (even though I would like to hear some details)--- because this tells me that he respects Kris and isn’t the “kiss and tell” kind of guy.

He is always very respectful of me and often sends text messages after being with Kris thanking me for the pleasure of my wife. The downside--- he is not interested in including me in the play--- no watching or other involvement.

CuckoldMick
Would you like it if he was interested in including you,could you take him like a man?

• #1,133
fk2546 said:
How long did she stay with him? He must have fucked her multiple times. Bareback?
They were together for 3 hours, and she had cum dripping down her legs, and on her face hair and breast. When he left that shared a very passionate kiss. It was so beautiful

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel and baddy145
  • #1,134
they are all members of our swing circle. I would definitely say 'friends'

• #1,135
funluv said:
My wife fucked her Doctor since we were married and her sister's husband before we were and did him 2 times after we were first married.

1779267_05880_720b.jpg
Thats fucking hot.

• #1,136
I can only go by what she has told me. Is she leaving a few out? She said three before me and none after. She does go shopping for several hours and comes home with little to show. I'm struggling with ED now and can't last very long. What would you think?

• #1,137
Since we started playing:
A guy she went to hs with ( regularly for about a year)
A younger stud we met on vacation
A guy she picked up at a bar
A friend of hers husband (very regularly for about 5 months, friend doesn’t know)
An old friend of mine ( we get together when we can.)
Almost all have been with me present and usually joining in.
Before we met:
Her dads friend ( regularly for over 2 years)
A nerdy hs friend of hers after she started college
A black guy at a college party
A black guy that lived in her apartment complex (off and on for about a year)
Her roommates boyfriend ( regularly for a semester)
A family friend she babysat for
Guy she dated in college ( regularly for about 6 months)
Her ex husband (married about 2 years)
A guy she cheated on him with ( multiple times)
Her exes brother after they split
A younger family friend for his 18th birthday present
A guy we both worked with after we started dating

Reactions: franklyhorny, baddy145 and h5t6ca
  • #1,138
Hardhub said:
Since we started playing:
A guy she went to hs with ( regularly for about a year)
A younger stud we met on vacation
A guy she picked up at a bar
A friend of hers husband (very regularly for about 5 months, friend doesn’t know)
An old friend of mine ( we get together when we can.)
Almost all have been with me present and usually joining in.
Before we met:
Her dads friend ( regularly for over 2 years)
A nerdy hs friend of hers after she started college
A black guy at a college party
A black guy that lived in her apartment complex (off and on for about a year)
Her roommates boyfriend ( regularly for a semester)
A family friend she babysat for
Guy she dated in college ( regularly for about 6 months)
Her ex husband (married about 2 years)
A guy she cheated on him with ( multiple times)
Her exes brother after they split
A younger family friend for his 18th birthday present
A guy we both worked with after we started dating
I wish I had a 18th bd present like that!

• #1,139
h5t6ca said:
I wish I had a 18th bd present like that!
Me too! She was 23 I think. She asked him to come over and help fix something. They fucked a couple of times and she sucked him. Took his virginity.

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and Seeker
  • #1,140
sometime I try to count them up but loose track when I start thinking of some of her hot times but as close as I can count is 27 different guys and some of them very multiple times

Reactions: franklyhorny and Hardhub