• #1,161
Who has ficked her

Resized_IMG_0330(1)(1)(3).jpeg
Resized_IMG_5320_49350354814140.jpeg
Resized_Resized_IMG_5020(1).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Rocckman, hyperxguy and 1 other person
  • #1,162
Wild threesome with my Korean wife and one of her bulls. The second pic is him filling her up as I watch. This is one of her two regular BBC bulls...

X_SR2.jpg
X_SR_g2.gif

Reactions: eriknb
  • #1,163
With us it kind of has evolved. The entire "lifestyle" started with my wife cheating when she ran into an old HS BF when visiting our hometown. That triggered my arousal and a year later while at a business convention, she met up with a business associate of mine at his hotel. Then we traveled out of town for a wedding where she was a bridesmaid and she fucked the 20yr old groomsman she was paired up with. She was 29.

NDgwLDYwMCxBQUFBQUNBRDZBTTEtNA2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Rocckman, Moparman and 8 others
  • #1,164
I would guess she got multiple loads from that 20 year old!

• Love
Reactions: Aerobicangela and cynful
  • #1,165
communalspooning said:
Wild threesome with my Korean wife and one of her bulls. The second pic is him filling her up as I watch. This is one of her two regular BBC bulls...

X_SR2.jpg
X_SR_g2.gif
I like her skinny waist

Reactions: orionsdiver and communalspooning
  • #1,166
Zima said:
I like her skinny waist

Thanks! She's got quite a figure. Small waist, big ass.

llFFF_gg.gif
SP_G.gif
xmas.png
88.jpg
lagreen7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, baddy145, Pinkyrod and 3 others
  • #1,167
communalspooning said:

X_SR2.jpg
X_SR_g2.gif
Wow did not know you did that

Reactions: Pinkyrod and communalspooning
  • #1,168
eriknb said:
Wow did not know you did that

Oh yes, we've had many wild nights. Can't share everything unfortunately.

Reactions: eriknb
  • #1,169
communalspooning said:
Oh yes, we've had many wild nights. Can't share everything unfortunately.
Can't share all photos? Or can't tell more of the story? I'd be happy to read about it, even if I can't see it.

• #1,170
communalspooning said:
Thanks! She's got quite a figure. Small waist, big ass.

llFFF_gg.gif
SP_G.gif
xmas.png
88.jpg
lagreen7.jpg
Nice I'd like to massage, kiss and fuck all of her

• #1,171
airhorn said:
Can't share all photos? Or can't tell more of the story? I'd be happy to read about it, even if I can't see it.

We've had a bunch of threesomes... taking turns, spitroasting her, all sorts of positions, and fucking through the night. Sometimes once again in the morning. I'll often partake cause I can't resist, but sometimes I'll sit back and just watch as well. Sometimes I'll step away or step out, and come back to them going at it again. It's wild.

Then she has her two regular bulls she still sees by herself. They send me pics and vids here and there.

It's been a wild ride this past year+ of this lifestyle!

Reactions: cynful
  • #1,172
I’m not sure since we’ve been married. She claims no one has. She was a virgin heading off to college. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball. We dated the last three years of college. Since she was raised by very strict parents she was a part favorite her freshman year. There were many post game football parties that she attended and she couldn’t handle alcohol. I’ve heard 2-3 would help her back to the dorm and each would take turns fucking her. She still loves sex today thankfully.

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, Pinkyrod and hyperxguy
  • #1,173
Hawkdoctor said:
I’m not sure since we’ve been married. She claims no one has. She was a virgin heading off to college. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball. We dated the last three years of college. Since she was raised by very strict parents she was a part favorite her freshman year. There were many post game football parties that she attended and she couldn’t handle alcohol. I’ve heard 2-3 would help her back to the dorm and each would take turns fucking her. She still loves sex today thankfully.
Fucking hot.

Reactions: Pinkyrod
  • #1,174
Any new fuck buddies being added to the "WHFYW List" this year (2024)?🤣😍

• #1,176
My wife cheated with her boss for a year, got me into it. Then has been fucked by a coworker of mine and his wife 3 times. That started off during couples pool volleyball game. Then 4 guys off internet. 1 of the 4 several times.

10173b32-beaf-4883-928a-e53972ce8d5e.png
20230822_193711.jpg

Reactions: Rocckman, robandkate and Sandy Row
  • #1,177
My wife has had strangers, both hers and my friends, members of my family, and coworkers.

Reactions: baddy145 and robandkate
  • #1,178
Quixote said:
My wife has had strangers, both hers and my friends, members of my family, and coworkers.
So hot!

Reactions: antonb
  • #1,179
It has taken her a few years... ;)

Reactions: baddy145
  • #1,180
I know my now wife was fucking a few others when we first started dating to the point of having to wait to take her on a date while she showed after having just been fucked. I knew at the time it was weird but I learned to love it after a bit she stopped and it was just us which was great but I have accepted my place and encouraged her to keep being with others to satisfy her needs.

Reactions: Quixote and cynful