WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,141
happydad said:
Took wife out for birthday dinner and dancing, a guy came up and asked if he could dance with the birthday girl. After he joined us at our table and said she looked so sexy in her dress. I asked him if he wanted to see how see she looked, he Saud yes and took him to a motel. She stripped for him and asked if he thought she was sexy. He grabbed er and kissed her and said yes. She said shevwanted to see Joe sexybhevwas theybspent 3 hours fucking
Hot story, wish I would have done that with my own wife. I always wanted to see her getting poked and pounded but it was always done behind my back. She used to be a great fucking slut always ready to drop her panties any time some guy wanted to get to fucking her. She used to be one awesome fucking slut. Never took money for it so can't call her a *****! Just a great fucking slut.🙂

Reactions: cynful
  • #1,142
Hawkdoctor said:
I can only go by what she has told me. Is she leaving a few out? She said three before me and none after. She does go shopping for several hours and comes home with little to show. I'm struggling with ED now and can't last very long. What would you think?
Sounds like my situation. When she worked most of her fucks were work related. Bosses and their friends would have free use of her while on the clock at minimum wage during her breaks and at lunch time. She was their back storeroom slut. Often wonder the times that I have eaten her pussy, how long before had it been full of some other guys cum. Hummmm!

Reactions: cynful and robandkate
  • #1,143
franklyhorny said:
Sounds like my situation. When she worked most of her fucks were work related. Bosses and their friends would have free use of her while on the clock at minimum wage during her breaks and at lunch time. She was their back storeroom slut. Often wonder the times that I have eaten her pussy, how long before had it been full of some other guys cum. Hummmm!
I should probably coax her to bed, after a long shopping trip when she comes home with almost nothing, and inspect for myself. I wouldn't care if she fucks other guys. I just want her to tell me. In fact I've encouraged her to try other guys.

Reactions: cynful
  • #1,144
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Most was before we married.

Before me
  • ExHusband
  • A few other guys

Married to me.
  1. Me
  2. A guy at the swingers club we used to go to

Most before was similar to me. Her Ex was best friends with some of my buddies. One of the better one nighters was she was drinking and got fingered by my now brother-in-law.
After him she was more one-nighters. We took a break and she slept with one other guy during our dating time.

Reactions: hyperxguy
  • #1,145
JimPreston said:
Yeah my wife's boss was like 45 years old and my wife had just turned 18. Her first job out of high school. That was her first boss to fucked her. When we were in our late 20's, MY boss invited us to his house for a dinner party. When we arrived, there were seven other guys there but all of them were without their wives. My wife was the only female there. A few minutes after we arrived, my boss sent me to the office to get some paperwork. The office was an hours drive and I knew it was going to take additional time to get the paperwork together. As I drove, I remembered seeing most of those men at my boss's country club. A few week earlier, I had to meet my boss there and when I arrived, I was told he was in the sauna. I had to strip naked to go in. Most of these men were in there with my boss AND I was shocked to see that they all had really big cocks! I don't know what it is but they are all rich old powerful men plus they have big cocks. I stood naked before them with my little dick *******. It's not fare that they all have so much more money then me but they also have way bigger cocks too! Of course my mind started to wonder as I drove as to what was happening at my boss's house with those rich and powerful men alone with my young wife. As I imagined what they might be doing to my wife, my dick grew hard. When I finally made it back to my boss's house, he and all his friends were leaving to go partying. I asked where my wife was and my boss said somewhere upstairs and told me to lock up when we left. I was so nervous as I climbed the stairs and finally I found the bedroom my wife was in. She was laying there ********** naked, her hair a mess. They had shaved her cunt bald. She had cum everywhere ! Their cum on her tits, in her hair, on her lips and chin, down her neck, all over her crotch, and leaking out of her red swollen cunt! Her tits were bright red from being slapped as was her ass AND even her now bald cunt! Big red hand prints all over her body from being smack my one or more of those big cock powerful old men! I didn't even bother trying to clean my naked wife up. I just put her dress back on and grabbed her shoes and carried her to our car. I even left her bra and panties there which I'm guessing my boss now has as a souvenir of their conquest of my wife being turned into their gangbang *****!!!!!
Sounds like you had a great boss and a great company to work for. A real bosses boss.

• #1,146
JimPreston said:
Oh I think about that night so often, jerking off to the memories of my young naked wife laying their exhausted and covered with the cum of all those old powerful rich men. Imagining what each one of them did to my naked wife!
So hot when powerful men like that decide to fuck someone else's wife. Sounds like a great place to have worked.

Reactions: JimPreston
  • #1,147
JimPreston said:
My wife's step-father was the first guy to stick his cock into her cunt and into her mouth for that matter. He basically made her the slut she is today. I met her when she was 15 and she had already been fucked and/or sucked seven other guys. I didn't know she was fucking my friends when we were dating until one day when we were getting high with my best friend. We played strip poker and I lost so he won my girlfriend's cunt and I had to watch him fucking her and her sucking his cock. I still remember the shit eating grin on his face as he pulled his spent cock out of her mouth and she wiped his cum off of her lips. He made her suck his cock hard again and then he fucked her for over 45 minutes before he finally shot his cum deep in her cunt. I can still see her laying there naked on his bed, exhausted with her legs spread, big wet spot underneath her with his cum seeping out of her red swollen little cunt.
Beautiful and fucking hot.

Reactions: JimPreston
  • #1,148
dallasblackman said:
My favorite one's to fuck is mwf but if the husband's is trying to direct me or tell me how to fuck his wife i leave and let him fuck her the way he wants. If she doesn't do anal or swallow i won't fuck her i don't want part of anything i want it all
Beautiful, love that.

• #1,149
Goodguy40 said:
I couldn't believe what she was telling me..... i was so hard... she had cheated on me our whole engagement... I about pulled over and fucked her right on the side of the road... we lived an hour away from each other he was 5 mins down the rd from her... he called to check on her one night and she met him.... ended up giving him a bj then let him blow his load in her pussy.... and it continued to happen... most of her family knew and many others.... but i had no idea.... he would come fuck her at her moms a lot... she said she really missed how he fucked her and his big dick in her.. he was very aware how much bigger than me he was... he tried to stop the wedding..... she went to his house three days before to tell him she loved me and she was gonna still marry me..... he tried to sweet talk her ect.. she said the more she thought about it she needed a big cock one last time.... before she married me... so she spent the night with him.... she got him of 4 times that night.... he was balls deep in my soon to be wife all night.... one load in her ass then one in her pussy then one in her mouth after wearing her pussy out until she couldn't take his big dick anymore then a final super long ass fuck... mostly doggy style.... needless to say i fucked her hard as soon as we got home... so we talked about that during sex a lot as well.. getting all the details.... about this same time my best friend since 3rd grade broke up with his girlfriend and started hanging out here a lot... to be continued...
What a beautiful story. I assume when she was getting fucked at her mom's mom knew and approved?

• #1,150
hyperxguy said:
Beautiful and fucking hot.
Seeing him fucking her and cum in her mouth and pussy did make my dick hard.

• Love
  • #1,151
mywifecheats said:
So hot when powerful men like that decide to fuck someone else's wife. Sounds like a great place to have worked.
Yes they not only had more money and power over me at work, they also had bigger cocks too and they got to fuck my wife wife making her their ***** while their wives were home safe and sound, only being fucked by their own husband, not being gang fucked like they did my wife.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats and robandkate
  • #1,152
mywifecheats said:
What a beautiful story. I assume when she was getting fucked at her mom's mom knew and approved?
You should have no problem with her letting somebody else fuck her, sharing your wife is the hottest sex you can ever have

Reactions: robandkate
  • #1,153
wife said it is over a few hundred

Reactions: robandkate
  • #1,154
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Not much from me, nobody before me, but i reckon she probably gave hand jobs or blow jobs, dont they all lol.
But recently a guy on here talked her into fucking a friend, I even found out she flirts with other guys when on work trips.
I wish she would fuck others, that would be hot, especially if see didnt know I knew.

• #1,155
Zima said:
You should have no problem with her letting somebody else fuck her, sharing your wife is the hottest sex you can ever have
I love other men fucking my wife so not sure what you're getting at?

• #1,156
JimPreston said:
Yes they not only had more money and power over me at work, they also had bigger cocks too and they got to fuck my wife wife making her their ***** while their wives were home safe and sound, only being fucked by their own husband, not being gang fucked like they did my wife.
That is so hot and so right.

• #1,157
JimPreston said:
Seeing him fucking her and cum in her mouth and pussy did make my dick hard.
Mine too

• #1,158
Since starting this lifestyle, my Korean slutwife has been fucked by a total of 4 men, one of whom is a regular, and has also messed around with even more during the occasional date here and there (ranging from making out to being fingered once at a bar under the table - she said she was really intoxicated).

And just for fun, the last photo is her dressed to go to church. What a joke!

BLUR03.png
BLUR04.png
gsl1.png
gsl2.png
lhr1.png
winner.jpg
chr3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Moparman, Softi and 6 others
  • #1,159
BTW, my Korean wife's regular is a BBC bull. They send me pics and vids.

Screenshot_20230920_085559_Photos.jpg
Nofro_G.gif

• #1,160
communalspooning said:
Since starting this lifestyle, my Korean slutwife has been fucked by a total of 4 men, one of whom is a regular, and has also messed around with even more during the occasional date here and there (ranging from making out to being fingered once at a bar under the table - she said she was really intoxicated).

And just for fun, the last photo is her dressed to go to church. What a joke!

BLUR03.png
BLUR04.png
gsl1.png
gsl2.png
lhr1.png
winner.jpg
chr3.jpg
Mmmmm, she's fucking sexy hot.

Reactions: communalspooning