WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
KristinS said:
I hope you are able to see him with your wife. Him on top of her with his cock deep in her and she is moaning, or calling out his name to fuck her more and not to stop fucking or eating her.
Yes I do, many mornings I awaken to them fucking right next to me in our bed.

Reactions: cynful and robandkate
Custer Laststand said:
Since your wife HWR's regular fuck buddy "commuter guy" stops by to fuck her on his way to or from work, it seems possible he's married. That is, during your wife's initial screening, when she asked him whether he's married, he may have sensed immediately the answer she was looking for was "no," and lied about that.

If you wonder why he would want to fuck your wife regularly if he's married, the answer may be that HWR is more responsive.... a lot more responsive.... with her multiple orgasms (up to 3) each time. If "commuter guy" and his (hypothetical) wife have been married for many years, she may not find sex with him particularly exciting any more, and convey that with her attitude when she's in bed with him, including by not reaching orgasm. Or, "commuter guy's" wife (assuming he has one) may not fuck him at all any more.
Any of that is possible. I don't remember her asking his marital status hence I have no memory of an answer. To her it really doesn't matter.

Chances are he's married as the times he picks is easy to 'cover up'. I wonder how long it'll be before there's a connection and we'll need to end it. Up until then the rule of the day is 'let's enjoy it as much as we can'.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and robandkate
2wheel said:
....... Chances are [commuter guy] is married, as the times he picks are easy to 'cover up.' I wonder how long it'll be before there's a connection and we'll need to end it. Up until then the rule of the day is, 'let's enjoy it as much as we can.'
Sounds good to me. Commuter guy's marital status doesn't seem like anything to be concerned about, but I had the impression it was important to your wife for some unknown reason or other. (You said it was one of the questions she asked whenever her bartender guy introduced her to a new candidate.)

Does Anyone know more about my wife and her sexual life? please, pm

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds good to me. Commuter guy's marital status doesn't seem like anything to be concerned about, but I had the impression it was important to your wife for some unknown reason or other. (You said it was one of the questions she asked whenever her bartender guy introduced her to a new candidate.)
It seems to be just one of those things she want's to know. I can't imagine why.

2wheel said:
It seems to be just one of those things [my wife] wants to know. I can't imagine why.
Maybe it makes your sexy wife feel good that her married men (those who admit to that) apparently consider her more desirable than their wives.

Reactions: cynful
nuvol76 said:
Does Anyone know more about my wife and her sexual life? please, pm
A pic of her would help

You are right:

image_2019_03_20T23_15_18_805Z.png P6230518.JPG

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, sephoro, sc_david and 2 others
nuvol76 said:
You are right:

image_2019_03_20T23_15_18_805Z.png P6230518.JPG
Without further info on your wife as well as a pic of her face i don't think anyone is going to be able to help with your query

This further info will be in private

24d82aa9-ef64-4786-ae42-0cdd62dc24f3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol and vahtcpl
She is gorgeous

Cucklifeforme said:
I've been a cuck since an early age. I'm happy when my GF or wife is fucking other guys or women.
My 1st experience was at 16 when I watched my 16 year old gf sucking off her 60 year old neighbour. His cock was twice the length and breadth of mine and the amount seed he pumped over her face was astounding. She went on to also fucking all his friends. Sometimes I was there, other times she would show me pics and videos.
After that most of my partners have fucked about.
nuvol76 said:
My wife has been fucked by several guys before marrying , and shared several times too after being married. I am open to talk about her and them with you.

Reactions: cynful
I've just posted after a long break.
I'm now with a hot wife.
My days as a cuck start again soon.
She's now into ice and coke. That changed everything.

My husband 's sex life started in his early teens He is owner of 9 inches. and very popular. I remained a avirgin to my wedding night for him. He rolled off me and told me I would be fucking different men in 61 days and it happened. three different men a a week during my 3 and 4 months of marriage. My first gb was with 15 men4 months after I married.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Custer Laststand and 7 others
KristinS said:
My husband 's sex life started in his early teens He is owner of 9 inches. and very popular. I relain a avirgin to my wedding night for him. He rolled off me and told me I would be fucking different men in 61 days and it happened. three different men a a week during my 3 and 4 months of marriage. My first gb was with 15 men my
Uou are the perfect wife! I've been given my orders on what's going to happen. My life is about to be amazing again!

Who hasn't fucked mine ?

enslavedcuck said:
Who hasn't fucked mine?
More info would be helpful. In what sense has your wife enslaved you as her cuckold?

Also, about how many other men has your wife fucked, since you agreed to become her husband then her cuckold...? Does she mostly fuck your friends and relatives....? Or, does she mostly fuck men you don't know, whom she meets (for instance) in hotel bars...?

tenderloin said:
My wife only has sex with complete strangers ... one-time and first-time sex only, then she/we never see any of them afterwards.

In terms of the "most" ever ... she was gangbanged by 7 consecutive guys all in one night at a sex club, I was there to watch and enjoy the show, it was awesome!!! Can't wait to do that again sometime.

I've always told her that I'd like it if she got a regular boyfriend thing going with one other steady guy, but she doesn't like that idea too much ... she prefers one-time fucks with strangers, which of course is okay with me! :D
Mine fucks strangers too

The question in my case is who hasn't fucked my wife? She is a former **********, cam *****, and serial cheater. I would probably venture a guess that she could take the site record in total numbers. Im not 100% on the use of the word "former" either, but i dont bother to check.

20190426_102858.jpg

Have had my friends fuck my wife 2 years now. Was her choice to go with them. And I usually just watch.

Reactions: costadelsol