Wife cheating

• Thread starterDoristhesissy
  • Start date

Doristhesissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2024
I’m new here, and hoping for some advice. I think my wife might be cheating on me and would like your opinions. My wife buys new panties, but never wears them, but sometimes I see them in the laundry. She also has a lot of new bras nothing to special but match the panties she never wears. If I mention black men in anything other than a nice way she always objects. She’s retired, I’m not. Some days she doesn’t do anything in the house, says she talked with her girlfriends all day. Please tell me what you think?

• Love
Reactions: MrCM, sissyjenny, Dingos and 6 others
Ask her. Obviously u want her to cheat

Reactions: stealerjones, shesmademecuck, WannabeSara and 1 other person
I don’t want to cause a divorce. Just want to know what others think.
I would love it though, especially if she’s getting gangbanged

• Love
Reactions: WannabeSara, Custer Laststand, Latinosocalbull and 1 other person
Why would it cause a divorce?
Just ask her about it. Tell her u noticed her panties in the laundry. U never see her wear them. Just wonder if she wears them for someone else.

I know it sounds difficult. But honestly if guys just say "hay honey, are you interested in other men. Because if so I am secure enough to let u go try it!" There are two ways it will go. It's no or yes. Might take a bit if it's yes, but she sees you are willing to take a big step and talk to her about it. That u can be mature enough to put aside the "social correct" and discuss things openly that you have thought about.
It doesn't make any one a freak or pervert to their spouse about sex.
It's not that much different then admitting u like star wars or the cooking network.

Man or woman. If you love your spouse, then u talk to them. If they love u then they except your corky difference and everything is fine.

So many on here say oh she will never and I know her she would freak if I tell her. Guess what she can be thinking the same thing.

If u see something in the store that u really want and there is no price tag, do you ask the price? Did it kill anyone for asking?

Ask, discuss, don't badger! Things work out

we’ve been married for almost 40 years. I do know her well enough that she will freak for sure. She goes crazy for little things, and that’s a big thing. She has said she’d never cheat, when we’re watching a tv show, but if I say someone’s a cheat on tv, she defends them, and gets very aggressive

• Love
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, sswanabe and driverchiks
In different ways I’ve said to go ahead and fuck other guys over the years, in play. But I can’t say it seriously.
In any case, that really wasn’t the question.
I don’t mind if she’s cheating, actually I’d love it.
I was just wondering your thoughts of if she is cheating. And how I can get her to increase sluttieness if she is.
Last night when we went to bed, she took off her pants. She wasn’t wearing any panties, she’s done this once in awhile in the last few months. Before that, she always had them on

In the BNWO it is your duty to entuce her to cheat with black men. Send her cuck snd BBC vids and pics anonymously

Reactions: Latinosocalbull
Im really just wondering if you think she is cheating on me.
Last night for example, when we went to bed. When she undressed she even took off her panties before putting on her pajamas, which she rarely does. This morning I took a pic of them on her dresser, she got dressed to take the dog for a walk. She put on fresh panties with the same bra. And threw the used panties in the laundry. She will shower after the walk. I smelled the panties and I think they smell like cum, maybe I’m crazy. I’m hoping she has a black bull, but it all might be innocent, and I’m seeing things

IMG_8082.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
She is cheating. You can check sites to see if you can find her photo. I am sure that is how she gets her guys. You can follow her to see where she goes. That way you will have your answers on where and who.

She’s retired but I have to work. I’m pretty sure she fucks while I’m working. Checked a lot of the dating sites, and haven’t seen her. I’ve got tracking on her phone, when she goes to the store there’s lots of houses around there, the gps doesn’t get me exactly on top of her but maybe she’s not in the store. Shops for maybe 2 hours

If really need to know and think it's happening at home, setup up a hidden camera.

Reactions: WannabeSara
A hidden camera is an excellent idea. Just in case you find something on it, be sure to post for all of us to jerk off to as well.

Let me see if I can get one, and don’t worry if I get some video, Il definitely let everyone see

Reactions: bothwentblack
And if I do find something, I sure hope it’s a black guy, or guys

• Love
There is another way to get her to cheat if she isn't already. Find a black man who is a seasoned bull in your area and arrange for him to run into her at grocery store or elsewhere. A friend of mine did this never believing his wife would bite, but in 3 weeks, his wife was fucking another man. Of course she never knew her husband paid for all the meals and hotel rooms. The bull gave the husband daily reports on what they do. The amazing thing is she did things with him she never would even consider with her husband.

Something to think about.

• Love
Reactions: WannabeSara, Custer Laststand and sswanabe
Of course she did things with a real man that she never would for him. I’m sure if my wife is cheating, she does all kinds of things she never does with me. My wife has never given up her ass to me, but through the grapevine of different people she gave it to he ex husband and some of the boyfriends after him and before me

How I want to find my wife everyday when I get home from work

IMG_8091.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, franklyhorny, sissyjenny and 10 others
Tell her you are ok with it and want to watch.

• Love
Reactions: HottieHolland and sswanabe
I sure would love to. Seeing 5-6 big black guys pounding her white mouth pussy and ass everyday would make me cum in my panties

Reactions: Dingos
Does your wife know you wear panties? Or did she make you start wearing them?