IMG_8789.jpeg
IMG_8767.jpeg
IMG_8758.jpeg
IMG_8756.jpeg
IMG_8722.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife is so noisy when she has an orgasm. I’m retired. When I come some from golf early I want to hear her “signing” from our married bed. Then I’ll walk in and watch a young stud pounding her. Our eyes meet, she winks at me, and then pumps her hips to take his cock deeper.
Very nice !
If it were me, I'd wander in and put my cock in her mouth, then have her jerk it a little and wait till the young stud is ready to cum then both of us cum in her mouth at the same time. That would be an excellent way to finish her off, especially when she's in the midst of an orgasm, shoot our loads all over her face and in her mouth while she sings !!

Naughtycub said:
Hope she cheats on me wanna help her

IMG_8758.jpeg
That's the best time to lift that skirt and introduce her wet pussy to my hard cock !!
I would want to fuck her right there and then and hope other women see us fucking and gather around to watch us too !
Pump her pussy hard and deep and then hoping she instinctively knows when I'm about to blow my load and she turns and gets on her knees for everyone to see her get her face drenched in cum.
Then the other women kneel down next to her and begin to kiss and lick her face then take turns cleaning my cum and pussy soaked cock with their mouths.
Very good sluts indeed !!

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Naughtycub
LoveCumSluts said:
That's the best time to lift that skirt and introduce her wet pussy to my hard cock !!
I would want to fuck her right there and then and hope other women see us fucking and gather around to watch us too !
Pump her pussy hard and deep and then hoping she instinctively knows when I'm about to blow my load and she turns and gets on her knees for everyone to see her get her face drenched in cum.
Then the other women kneel down next to her and begin to kiss and lick her face then take turns cleaning my cum and pussy soaked cock with their mouths.
Very good sluts indeed !!
Fuck ya would love that

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
My side piece is a married mom
Of 3. Idiot hubby has no clue.

• Love
xplother said:
My side piece is a married mom
Of 3. Idiot hubby has no clue.
Haha, nice.
Enjoy her pussy as much as possible.
Even if hubby does find out, invite him to watch you fuck his bitch !

• Love
LoveCumSluts said:
Haha, nice.
Enjoy her pussy as much as possible.
Even if hubby does find out, invite him to watch you fuck his bitch !
Haha rather he and others find her online being a slut

xplother said:
Haha rather he and others find her online being a slut
Have you posted her here ?
I'm not sure.
Does she let you film you fucking her or sucking your cock ?

Hawkdoctor said:
I play golf with my buddies every week day in good weather. She has at least four hours of alone time, sometimes more depending on the 19th hole. Some days the bed does look a little ruffled.
I’m usually the last out of bed so I make it. One day two weeks ago I got home from the golf course and it had a different look to it.

my two cents .....

my 60YO wife had been faithful for most of our marriage. she was a virgin when we got married and, until about 4 years or so ago, i believe that she had never even seen or touched another man's cock.

My wife is very involved with our local catholic church and our diocese. She is on the parish's board of trustees and various diocese committees, she gets involved with different church ministries, she teaches religious education to teenagers and the like. She also started a Bible study group.

A few years back, we started to have some issues with our marriage, at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. this was also the time that she was studying for her masters in theology, so i assume that younger guys were hitting on her at her classes and that triggered her sex drive. my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with the situation and started going to the our parish priest for counseling. she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for about 6 months or so.

The guy she is fucking now is a younger stay at home husband in her Bible study group. she has been bending over for him for around 4 years now. She has no idea that i know about either of her affairs.

• Love
Hawkdoctor said:
I play golf with my buddies every week day in good weather. She has at least four hours of alone time, sometimes more depending on the 19th hole. Some days the bed does look a little ruffled.
Make a string of anal beads out of golf balls for her,that will give her something to do while she waits for you.If she doesn't use them then you always have the option to use them on yourself,better than nothing.