Wife cheating

• Thread starterDoristhesissy
  • Start date
Hawkdoctor said:
She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball there. In college she was 34C and a nice bush. We dated the last three years of college. Getting away from her strict parents she wasn’t a virgin long. Tried to make up for lost time.
I’ll bet if one black guy got to 3rd base. Some of the others hit home runs with her. Maybe she let you be first, but she must have had others

Doristhesissy said:
I’m new here, and hoping for some advice. I think my wife might be cheating on me and would like your opinions. My wife buys new panties, but never wears them, but sometimes I see them in the laundry. She also has a lot of new bras nothing to special but match the panties she never wears. If I mention black men in anything other than a nice way she always objects. She’s retired, I’m not. Some days she doesn’t do anything in the house, says she talked with her girlfriends all day. Please tell me what you think?
Does sound like somethings up and I do hope she's getting lots of big black cocks in her holes. I'm looking for white wives to fuck. Toronto area WOMEN cum get my BLACK COCK! My snapchat is chestanutz, skype is mrcm, google chat is chestanutz4real@gmail.com

ChesCock.jpg

Reactions: Naughtycub
Doristhesissy said:
I’ll bet if one black guy got to 3rd base. Some of the others hit home runs with her. Maybe she let you be first, but she must have had others
There weren't many black guys on campus. Probably 3 on the football team and one on the basketball team.

Hawkdoctor said:
There weren't many black guys on campus. Probably 3 on the football team and one on the basketball team.
So she probably only fucked 3 black guys, nothing wrong with that. And your sure she hasn’t had any since?

MrCM said:
Does sound like somethings up and I do hope she's getting lots of big black cocks in her holes. I'm looking for white wives to fuck. Toronto area WOMEN cum get my BLACK COCK! My snapchat is chestanutz, skype is mrcm, google chat is chestanutz4real@gmail.com

ChesCock.jpg
Yea I think she’s getting that superior black cock too. Wish you were here, I’d love to see my wife with your huge cock in all her holes

Reactions: MrCM
Doristhesissy said:
So she probably only fucked 3 black guys, nothing wrong with that. And your sure she hasn’t had any since?
All the black guys did go to the post football game partied. Think all three of the black football players helped her to the dorm? She hasn’t admitted doing anyone since we were married. She does go on long shopping trips and comes back with little or nothing. You think I should check her panties for black seed?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Hawkdoctor said:
All the black guys did go to the post football game partied. Think all three of the black football players helped her to the dorm? She hasn’t admitted doing anyone since we were married. She does go on long shopping trips and comes back with little or nothing. You think I should check her panties for black seed?
Definitely, and taste her pussy too

She was a borderline slut her freshman year at college with many partners. We dated three years and she settled down (I thought). Maybe she didn’t settle down. She was a teacher and went to school to work on Sunday afternoon knowing I would be watching football. She would be gone 3-4 hours. You think I missed a few things?

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Doristhesissy said:
I’m new here, and hoping for some advice. I think my wife might be cheating on me and would like your opinions. My wife buys new panties, but never wears them, but sometimes I see them in the laundry. She also has a lot of new bras nothing to special but match the panties she never wears. If I mention black men in anything other than a nice way she always objects. She’s retired, I’m not. Some days she doesn’t do anything in the house, says she talked with her girlfriends all day. Please tell me what you think?
I think you should retire too and enjoy the sexual fun she is having everyday

Hawkdoctor said:
She was a borderline slut her freshman year at college with many partners. We dated three years and she settled down (I thought). Maybe she didn’t settle down. She was a teacher and went to school to work on Sunday afternoon knowing I would be watching football. She would be gone 3-4 hours. You think I missed a few things?
For sure all the black guys at college drove her, and then took her home. As for Sundays, sounds like you missed a lot. Did she wear nice lingerie when she went to “school”?

• Love
Zima said:
I think you should retire too and enjoy the sexual fun she is having everyday
I’d love to retire, but I have to wait. As for her fun everyday, I’d just like to know if she’s serving superior black men. I’d love to help but as long as their fucking her good, I’m happy

Doristhesissy said:
For sure all the black guys at college drove her, and then took her home. As for Sundays, sounds like you missed a lot. Did she wear nice lingerie when she went to “school”?
She often went in gym shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. I never checked if she wore panties. So you think she has had plenty of black seed inside her?

• Love
Hawkdoctor said:
She often went in gym shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. I never checked if she wore panties. So you think she has had plenty of black seed inside her?
I guess she is satisfied with my average sized white cock because she got plenty of BBC on the side?

Hawkdoctor said:
I guess she is satisfied with my average sized white cock because she got plenty of BBC on the side?
She is just trying to be nice,wants you to feel like a man while she feels like a slut

Doristhesissy said:
In different ways I’ve said to go ahead and fuck other guys over the years, in play. But I can’t say it seriously.
In any case, that really wasn’t the question.
I don’t mind if she’s cheating, actually I’d love it.
I was just wondering your thoughts of if she is cheating. And how I can get her to increase sluttieness if she is.
Last night when we went to bed, she took off her pants. She wasn’t wearing any panties, she’s done this once in awhile in the last few months. Before that, she always had them on
You want her to get some cock and bring it home for you to use as well.

• Love
srx said:
She is just trying to be nice,wants you to feel like a man while she feels like a slut
I think a bbc would enjoy time spent with her. She still loves sex and has exceptional oral skills.

I just had an interesting thought. We live in a university town with plenty of black guys. She is almost old enough to be their grandparent.

My avatar describes my wife to a "T". Although she won't admit it.

Hawkdoctor said:
I think a bbc would enjoy time spent with her. She still loves sex and has exceptional oral skills.
She is so noisy when she has an orgasm. Can’t imagine how loud she would with a bbc taking care of her.

Hawkdoctor said:
How big are her tits? And what kinds of bras and panties does she wear? If she went dressed like that, black guys were definitely filling her pussy and ass with cum. As for your dick, I’m sure she just wanted a financially stable guy to marry, that didn’t notice she was being used as a *****. As for these days she probably has them over on a daily basis, to fuck on your marital bed while your at work