• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife cheating

• Thread starterDoristhesissy
  • Start date
No, she doesn’t know. But she should make me start wearing them. Here I am in a pair of her panties, you can bearly see my clit of a dick

IMG_8092.jpeg

Not sure if she is cheating but her shopping trips takes several hours and she often comes home without anything. They takes place most Saturday afternoons.

Hawkdoctor said:
Not sure if she is cheating but her shopping trips takes several hours and she often comes home without anything. They takes place most Saturday afternoons.
It sounds like your wife has a lot of fun shopping. She must be seeing how much fits in her. My wife goes shopping quite often too, and never buys anything. And looks like she just went threw a whilwind when she gets homeWhen she does buy anything, it’s always on line

Doristhesissy said:
It sounds like your wife has a lot of fun shopping. She must be seeing how much fits in her. My wife goes shopping quite often too, and never buys anything. And looks like she just went threw a whilwind when she gets homeWhen she does buy anything, it’s always on line
maybe she is shopping for services or the best "bargain!"

As a sissy do you take cock with her too?

srx said:
As a sissy do you take cock with her too?
I like cocks but she likes them better than me and has much more experience.

Hawkdoctor said:
I like cocks but she likes them better than me and has much more experience.
I love cock, but you’re right. I’m sure my wife has had a lot more cock than me. And I think she’s still getting more

Doristhesissy said:
Im really just wondering if you think she is cheating on me.
Last night for example, when we went to bed. When she undressed she even took off her panties before putting on her pajamas, which she rarely does. This morning I took a pic of them on her dresser, she got dressed to take the dog for a walk. She put on fresh panties with the same bra. And threw the used panties in the laundry. She will shower after the walk. I smelled the panties and I think they smell like cum, maybe I’m crazy. I’m hoping she has a black bull, but it all might be innocent, and I’m seeing things

IMG_8082.jpeg
It is not cheating if you allow her to do it,you may get the benefit of taking his cock too.

srx said:
It is not cheating if you allow her to do it,you may get the benefit of taking his cock too.
But I don’t think she even suspects that I know, But your right. And yes I’d love to strip her for him, then suck his cock hard. As he makes out with her, playing with her tits and pussy. Just before he makes me guide his huge cock into her

Hawkdoctor said:
maybe she is shopping for services or the best "bargain!"
Well all women want to get the most they can for a dollar 😁

Doristhesissy said:
Well all women want to get the most they can for a dollar 😁
Maybe even free!

Hawkdoctor said:
Maybe even free!
I don’t know about free, they pay with their mouths, pussy and asses

Maybe she isn't buying but is selling and the discount is free to the biggest cock.

Hawkdoctor said:
Maybe she isn't buying but is selling and the discount is free to the biggest cock.
BBC are free for a return shopping trip/

Hawkdoctor said:
BBC are free for a return shopping trip/
The thought of my wife giving herself to black guys turns me on so much I cum in my panties

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, Pghperv and Lovasianladies
Doristhesissy said:
The thought of my wife giving herself to black guys turns me on so much I cum in my panties
My wife’s pussy could handle one. After fucking a bbc she wouldn’t even feel me inside her the next time we fucked. A black guy got to 3rd base with her on a college visit years ago. He had her bra off and a hand in her pants trying to finger her. She panicked and stopped him. She was a virgin and no condom. Be she would like to try it again today.

Hawkdoctor said:
My wife’s pussy could handle one. After fucking a bbc she wouldn’t even feel me inside her the next time we fucked. A black guy got to 3rd base with her on a college visit years ago. He had her bra off and a hand in her pants trying to finger her. She panicked and stopped him. She was a virgin and no condom. Be she would like to try it again today.
Too bad that black guy didn’t get her in college, by now her pussy would be nice and stretched.

Hawkdoctor said:
And I’ll bet she looked so cute with him playing with her tits and sucking her nipples as he finger her white pussy

She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball there. In college she was 34C and a nice bush. We dated the last three years of college. Getting away from her strict parents she wasn’t a virgin long. Tried to make up for lost time.

Doristhesissy said:
Too bad that black guy didn’t get her in college, by now her pussy would be nice and stretched.
I’m only average sized. She needs fucked by a hung guy, black or white, before we get too old.

Users who are viewing this thread